Originally Posted by Anonymous
team long island beats jesters 12-2 to win best of the best tourney. great job boys!!!

Congrats. But, Still crowing about tourney wins? It's not 6th grade anymore... Probably should be focused on something more at this point.. No?

That is pretty comical, You are telling others to be focused on other things, yet you are focused on trolling posts on BOC. Shouldn't u be doing something else?

Actually, I come on here for entertainment purposes and all the useful info. Mine's committed to a great D1 school, with an excellent scholarship offer. I could care less how many games his Club team wins or loses at this point. I really don't care if he ever even plays in college. Much more concerned with the degree and job prospects upon graduation. Fortunately, the school he's committed to has an excellent track record with regard to career opportunities... lax is great, but it's done it's job. Now it's a hobby.
Just my thoughts on things at this stage of the game, but if tourney wins are what you're in it for at this point, then you win, congrats...