Originally Posted by Anonymous

1-800-Iamapsycho....Call an get some help.

Yeah I would say the guy running from field to field giving his observations about an age group his kid isn't even in is a psycho. Really think about it no kid in age group but goes and watches games and gives reviews of fall ball games. Has the knowledge to say he feels Outlaws improved from last year but doesn't have a kid on team. Seems like a split personality to me or a dual life as a spy. Stop with the BS observations and own up to your kid plays for Outlaws and you wanted to say they looked good. Just don't go knocking other teams. Your the psycho who needs help. Worry about your team and stop trying to be Ty Xanders and rank other teams you suck at it.

BWT...Ty Xanders rates PLAYERS....not TEAMS.....Moron...

Its actually BTW......Ohhh and BTW he also rates teams....you must have the mental capacity of a 10 year old because when shown up you lash out by calling people names or attacking their kid. The fact you also can't understand the metaphorical reference to Ty also implies a lack of any intelligence. [/quote]

Like was said before...1-800-IAMAPSYCHO...Enjoy the rest of your pathetic life watching your son get cut from another team. [/quote]

You are such an easy target. Use "your words" must be something you hear all the time. I am sure your family sees you seething with anger from a bit of banter on Back of the Cage and they are hiding the dog so you don't kick it. Facts are facts: you run around making observations about other teams in a different age group than your own childs and say they suck, you sure Ty didn't pay you for all the time it must have taken to come up with those ratings. Your comebacks are those of a 10 year old child, when proven wrong you lash out in anger. Never did I attack a kid or a team like you have.

You needed hugs from your father and as a result of not getting them you berate other people's teams and again try to put down my kid and this is all to make yourself feel better about yourself. Who's the psycho, you are.