Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I was up at Legacy yesterday. I checked out the Long Island teams the were up there:

Outlaws Select....Played well. The addition of the new players they picked up really helped. Two from 91 Orange (middie & Def) are lights out good.

91 Orange....Not the same team as last year. Not even close. Orange last year was a top A team. This year....B. Got killed in all 3 games.

Legacy....They lost a lot from last year also. The game I watched against Primetime, they looked lost. I think they had 2 shots on goal...

Express (the "third team")...YIKES!! I actually feel bad for this bunch. The kids tried, but were over-matched in every game. No real stars. Could be a very long year...

This is so blatantly obvious a Outlaws parent. Your joking coming on here and knocking other teams. When your team beats an A team then maybe then come on here and compliment the team on a good win, but to come on here and start being Ty Xander and rating other teams than your own is pathetic. You deserve the crap you get for being such an a*****e

Regardless of whether it's an Outlaws parent. Observations are correct, no? Maybe someone jealous?