Originally Posted by Anonymous
ML report. I saw them play Freedom last weekend. Talent wise I think they are as good as any team in the DMV (I would say Crabs and Hawks are better as is usually the case with Baltimore teams) the Xfactor is coaching - sloppy box management and relentless yelling by the coach cost that team at least four points. At one point during the game (and possibly more (I wasn’t watching that closely) ml had a short stick and a long stick stuck in the box for at least 20 seconds which created a double man down situation. Adding to that chaos the coach was constantly directing the players which was distracting at best.

On the plus side most of the players were good sized, quick with excellent stick skills. Long poles and midfielders were more than competent. The goalie was directing the defense and made some good saves (although I thought he had some problems with low shots- again I didn’t see enough to make a realy informed judgement) there was talk on the sideline about a strong attack I thought they were good but shooting needs work. But easily fixable. Also one of thier attack turned the ball over several times (probably new to the team and just needs to get comfortable)

All in all, a team with potential I’m looking forward to watching my son play them this weekend.

nice informative post

What/where are the events this weekend for the local 2028 teams?
Bmore Bloom at Troy Park:

Hawks play Leading Edge and Chain Bridge All Stars

Crabs play Madlax, Chain Bridge All Stars, and Leading Edge

Leading Edge plays Chain Bridge, Hawks, and Madlax

Nobody seems to know who Chain Bridge is… but they’re running into a buzz saw

Chain Bridge Road is in McLean so from teams not there I would speculate NOVA kids on DCE and NL, but those also seem to be pretty vocal parents so I'm sure they'll let us know if that's right or not.
oh you better believe it!