Originally Posted by Anonymous
ML will be better this year than they were last year. Other teams have improved too. But ML will compete for spot in top 4.

Madlax finished 3rd in the regular season and lost to FCA in OT in the playoffs. If you think this team of scabs from VLC and True Chesapeake is going to top that— I need some of what you’re on

Disagree. While at middie and face-off ml took a step back - at attack and LSM the replacement players are comparable. ML slightly improved at defense (mostly because the penalty machine defender went to dce - addition by subtraction). But ML improved dramatically at goalie with one of the best goalies in 28. I think ML will finish 4th at HOCO.

Oh I forgot— all the true kids, who literally never finished above .500 in HoCo, came along and replaced all the little Scoopers at Madlax. So yeah, somehow they’ll be better.

Meanwhile, DCE and Next Level will have played each other 4 times locally— no fear of losing to the other, no dodging, no banning the other from events to avoid having to play them. A healthy rivalry. Feel sorry for the kids who signed up for the CM madness at Madlax… make sure you have a coach ready to step in the next time he gets removed from a tournament for putting his hands on a ref.

Sir, you are clearly suffering from Madlax derangement syndrome. For your sake and the sake of your family, please seek help. The topic of conversation is where the various elite teams will end up. The topic is not the character (or lack there of) of the coaches. Keep it together man.