Originally Posted by Anonymous
We'll see if this ends up being True.

Think HOCO released the brackets today so I don't know that it's speculation.[/quote]
AAA
Blue Claws
Cannons
Clippers
Crabs Blue
DC Express Orange
FCA White
ProStart
Team MD
AA
Hawks Black
Coastal
HLC
HoCo
MDLL
Next Level Red
Predators
True NOVA
Wolfpack
Team VA[/quote]

No Ville in AA? I doubt this is accurate. Anyone have the alignment for divisions?[/quote]

Yeah there are going to be a bunch of complaining AA/A parents because a bunch of new teams were added to AAA/AA, and the AA/A teams have to make room by sliding down apparently. Bunch of coaches are having fun conversations with parents about how, yes we were low level AA and now somehow we're playing A or B. Remember that after about May 20, nobody on the planet will care that your kid played B league this year. But it is a little embarrassing tbh.

Also, the idea of ProStart in AAA is hilarious. The most notable coaching on that team has centered on coached flops on shoulder checks to generate the penalty.

HLC lost their head coach (took coaching job at UVA) and his son. Curious how that will go.

I see Clippers at AAA - didn't their coaches come on here and brag about how they were going to "take down" "Maryland's elite teams" in HoCo this season? Wow, that effort sure got off to a great start.

AAA Prediction:
1. Team MD (as always)
2. Instagram Clippers
3. Blue Claws
4. FCA White
5. DCX
6. Hardshells (should be AA)
7. ProStart (didn't even make AA playoffs)
8. Cannons (another complete joke in AAA)