Originally Posted by Anonymous
So what is the guess based off of knowledge of players at other teams. Who will come out the best?

I think there is really only one player that people are focused on where she goes. The quiet about it is interesting, as I am sure she already has an offer or 2 or 3 even though tryouts are 24 hours away.

Don't tempt us..who is it?
MDU is all you need to know and Coppermine is 100% getting her!

That will 100% change that team for sure!!! Why Coppermine?

Head they went after her hard, must have made the best offers/promises. It's great for Coppermine as a team...not only do they add an excellent player, but they prevent the other teams who have been on their heels from having her. Though I imagine it's tough for some of the Coppermine girls who've been working hard to get playing time at midfield. They rarely sub their top two as it is, can't imagine they'll be subbing her much either.

Great addition, but could project some fall out and some players considering leaving with the reduction in role and playing time now. Time will tell if this pays off.

Going to be an adjustment for all, only one ball. Someone going to have to get comfortable with other people scoring. Also not sure how much better it will make them. Already the top level, adding to a strength doesn't always make you better.

But they kept her from going to the other teams that were hot on their heels, which I suspect was half the battle. Coppermine as a club needs this team to stay on top so they can't start building their recruiting reputation. They're always going to do what they have to do.

And just like last summer they debut their shiny new player at a tournament and she takes away playing time from girls that have been on the team all year….