Originally Posted by Anonymous
This new MadLax goalie Dad (or whomever is on here promoting him) has now insulted all the other goalies at Naptown, local HS goalies, and his own teammate. Good goalies respect each other. And I watched junior play one half at Naptown, and in that particular half I don’t recall him making a single save, and his team lost by one. Just curious, why is he leaving True Chesapeake?
This could easily just be Cabell or one of his minions trying to keep this team together. From shoving an official in Vail to quitting in Naptown, you have to wonder when the lacrosse community/families finally says enough is enough with CM's antics (apparently never). This, along with his email claiming that every big name coach in the area not affiliated with a club program is now involved with the 28s, has moved my reaction from 'how pathetic' to 'aww how cute.' By the way, all of those coaches listed either have no idea their name is being listed or have specifically said no.

I hadn't heard about a list of coaches. You mean that Cabell is emailing his own team that other big name coaches will be helping coach MadLax? can someone share the list of coaches?
My son’s best friend is on Madlax, he said there were no less than 10 kids one foot out the door a week ago, and Cabell stepped down as coach in hopes of preventing that. Told them he is going to bring “guest coaches” through on a regular basis at practice, and they include head coaches from Gonzaga, St John’s, Prep, St Anne’s Belfield, and Landon. Know for fact one of them had no idea he was being used as one of Cabell’s props. Another one just announced he’ll be coaching at his competitor, BLC (2030 age group).

This was the only outcome that was possible and most of us saw it 3 or 4 years ago. CM is a disaster and the parents let it happen,.

so who will be the new head coach?