Originally Posted by Anonymous
The truly elite players who are on age don’t care about playing with or against holdbacks. Just saying.

Yes they do. Everyone does. You're lying to yourself.

I’m not lying to myself. I have an elite on age player who never complains. I actually think he likes playing against the older players.

Reclasses/Holdbacks are very common in high school so everyone needs to get over it or do it themselves. Everyone has their reasons but college coaches do not care so you should not if that is your goal. Covid complicated things even further you have 26 year old college kids playing lacrosse still so everyone needs to make their own decisions. Bottom line though is the kid that is a man in 8th grade is done growing and the late bloomer will eventually even up testosterone wise. By a kids Jr year in high school everything has pretty much evened out and if your kid is a late bloomer trust me college coaches realize that and it is an advantage. Middle school years and a kids freshman year the early bloomers benefit but it all evens out eventually. Colleges redshirt freshman all the time so it is part of it if you constantly whine about it you do not understand sports at the highest levels.