Originally Posted by Anonymous
How many kids are on the 91 MD roster?

The question is really who left. Spring roster was 29. Summer roster was 30 + FCA guest players. Added 8, pre-tryout, from Kelly Post. Added 2 more KP and 1-2 Preds kids in tryouts. Lost only a few that I know of, but I cannot imagine the roster size is 42. As hilarious as it would be.

At some point don't you just make a B team
91 wouldn't be caught dead with a "B" team. Curious to see if they try to play in Elite for HoCo and AA for Hogan FallBrawl in November

That’s silly.

The real 91 in LI has B and C teams but somehow the MD instance is too good for a B team.

Millon has (in the past at least) successfully bamboozled parents into believing that it's worthwhile for half of these kids to be on the "Team 91 Practice Team" for $1700/year.
Parents....game experience is very important at the middle school age. If your kid is not getting that and riding the bench you should find a team where your kid gets playing time. It's great to say "my kid plays on a AAA, AAAA, Elite team", but if he's not seeing the field is it really that great. Just my opinion.

Parents, if you kid cant get playing time on an wlite team......ONE ASWER >>>>Please READ

HOLD HIM BACK !!!!!

You will thank me later