Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I am not even sure how most of these tournament directors decide on brackets and games anymore. LLL schedule just came out and the imbalance is even worse and I can't imagine Heros and Coppermine get much from the tournament. It does appear that Coppermine was moved down to the third division but I don't even want to speculate why that would be...

Teams and last years club lax rankings (which if a tournament director has no idea as least is a blueprint)

Top bracket: MDU East (5) plays: Aces (7) YJ Maget (8) NXT (9) and Monster Purple (10)

Second bracket: Heros (4) plays: Philly Blast (14) MDU West (61) and SJ Shamrocks (65)

Third bracket: Coppermine (1) plays: Prime Time (19) Tradition (47) and Monster White (70)

Heros/Coppermine parents honest question- are your teams happy with this schedule? Are your teams missing players so asked to be moved down? I am just trying to understand how this still happens in 7th grade with lots of games played last year

Something happened on the Schedule as of a few weeks ago, Coppermine was in the Top Bracket. Now it seems they were moved to the 3rd bracket, so this was all the doing of the LLL tourney directors. When players registered the top bracket had Coppermine in it. Always good to get playing reps in so never discount a game, but for 3 games against the current schedule competition, it leaves a lot to be desired. Playing in the top bracket would be a lot better.

Even just switch Coppermine and MDU West- a lot more productive and enjoyable for all