Originally Posted by Anonymous
My apologies, I gave you way too much credit. You are even more ignorant than I first thought. If YJ is the top team in the 2016 grouping, why did they not win the Nationals in Florida? And yes, boy was it a big deal when YJ won this tournament in the past. But now that the TG fielded the best team, this tournament is considered just another tournament that happens to take place in Florida. Your comments make you look foolish and a sore loser. But that is exactly what one would expect from a YJ parent. Can I get an AMEN to that.

The simple fact that you do not realize a U15 team is different from a 2016 team shows perhaps you are a little slow. The fact you cannot stop talking about YJ makes you seem obsessed with them. Stop acting as if the Florida tournament is some spectacular event , the best teams there were all from the north east and how many college programs went like 5, which is 5 more than went to your Hofstra thing.Congrats to your daughter you must have been so proud watching her ride on the backs on some very good 2015 players. Just so you know not a YJ parent here just someone from a little further down the east coast who knows the deal. MD , Heros, Skywalkers, TJ are all better in the 2016 age group and all are tired of your Long Island trailer trash mentality, hopefully for you your 2015 players are available next time you play one of those teams.