So your point about Northport being terrible, just curious but do you lay the blame purely on the coaching or the level of talent as well? This is a team that weeks before took Hills East to the limit and should have won that game but lost win 10 seconds left. Is it just the coaching or are they week all over the place?

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Funny how St Anthony's will never play Smithtown or Ward Melville as a regular season NL game.

They will play anybody, the coach wants the school to be recognized as a national program. It is the public schools likely don't want to play them or there isn't enough room on the schedule. They play Yorktown, Manhasset, Syosset, Niscayuna, Staples, New Canaan, and yeah, Darien, this year alone. Have your opinion about the public school talent vs Catholic, fine it make's debates fun, but don't say "funny"like they are ducking teams.

For Some Reason, which I don't know, Suffolk Section 11 only allows 2 out of section games a year. WM played LS and Cham. WI played Farm and Pen, SW only played 1 GC. SE played MASS. SWR play GC and Pleasantville. Only a few Public's can hang with StA, I also think they the Publics don't want to expose there kids to St As if fear of losing some of there younger kids to them in the future.

I watched SW vs NPT. SW is very good and the SW/WM game is going to be awesome. NPT is terrible. JVs were undefeated 2 years in a row so you think they would be better. They are also undefeated this year. The AD should look to promote the JV Coach and send the Varsity coach down to the PAL Level.