Originally Posted by Anonymous
Cheating scumbag cry babies! They should strip every win for the last five years, cancel next season too.

be careful what you wish for.........they would all go back to publics and most of the public school kids will be sitting on the bench.....

Chaminade is no better than the good public programs, they have 2-3 players that are very good, the rest are just average, sorry. You just pay more money. I think most of the parents just like to drive around with a Cham bumper sticker. My kid will be going to a better school than most of the Cham graduates, will be entering with enough AP credits to be a Sophomore, and got to play a full season of lacrosse in an actual competitive league, not the wussy Catholic league riddled with cheating holdbacks. How di that work out for you this year?

HMMMMM.....BS on the school he is attending.......More BS on entering college with 30 college credits. Remember .......ONLY the facts on BOTC.

My son took two AP classes as a sophomore, and three as a Jr. and Sr., Sciences are 4 college credits. Definitely possible to have enough credits to qualify as a college sophomore. Doesn't necessarily mean the kid can graduate early, but it sure is nice not have a to take more than 12 credits in college while playing lacrosse. Also the better HS programs have multiple kids going to Ivy League and other top 20 programs, so don't think it's BS. Definitely, the Lax part is spot on.

Since you have this great idea please share the AP/College courses taken in order to provide a PSA for all others.