Originally Posted by Anonymous
That would be more "KOOL-AID" as well. Believe what you are told..... Have you noticed the amount of VERY talented athletes surfacing at ALL age divisions, and from MANY areas? A reality that we may face soon is that there are MANY teams who can out-muscle the FORMER kid-superstars. The large check book and willingness to work hard is NO substitute for raw power and God-given natural talent. That big KP kid is only part of a strong team. A team of good kids, coached by an extremely competent staff.
Enjoy it....while it lasts

That FORMER superstar straight 7 th grade team went 3-1 yesterday at Lehigh in 7/8A bracket hand 91 2016 white a 8-3 loss. Imagine the hurt they would put on 2017.

Too bad they lost to Victor in the third game. They are not invincible in the 2017 bracket.

Obviously you missed something. They played in a 7/8A bracket as a straight 7 th grade team against bigger and stronger kids. Losing one game is not the end of the world and good to know how to handle not only the wins. BTW they ARE invincible in the 2017 age group. Not defined by my words but by record. Good day sir!

I know what they played in. Like most true A teams, they can play up in a B bracket and win. Not competitive against true A teams at higher grade levels. Tell me who they beat at Lehigh that were true A teams?