I'm sure the experience on the 2021 Blue has been enjoyable. The first team, at every age level, is always CR's favorite. However, the parents of the 2nd and 3rd team pay the same amount of money as the Blue team parents. However the experience is not quite the same. The 2nd team has had a different coach every year. Absolutely no consistency from year to year. The first year was a couple of college students who spent more time on their phones during the games, than coaching. Then they had coach Thorne, who the girls really enjoyed, but she is moving to take the 2023 Blue team. This year will be another coach with limited coaching experience.
The 3rd team has had to face poor skills training, and unfair competition at tournaments week in and week out. That team is CR's lamb to the slaughter, used to back fill tournament slots she has over committed too.
So I'm glad your enjoying the Blue team.... but spend some of your day observing how the other teams survive the training and tournaments. Keep in mind their parents pay the same as you.... Then let me know if you think it's fair and even. Let me know if you think the 2nd/3rd/4th/5th teams at different grade levels don't have a legitimate gripe.