BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys 2030 Midatlantic
by Anonymous -
Annapolis Hawks
by Anonymous -
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,915
Members2,609
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 104 of 144 1 2 102 103 104 105 106 143 144
Re: Long Island Express Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Doesn't he coach the barracuda team also?
Does anyone know if they are planning on fielding a 3rd grade team this year and if yes who will be coaching? I tried to email them directly but got no answer.

They have one that started in the spring. They had a scrimmage or 2 already. I believe Jim Hughes is coaching.

He might but he is coaching the 2024's too...here is their schedule from their website:

2024 - 1 LONG ISLAND

May 29-31 JDRF, Massapequa
June 6 & 7 Andy Forsberg, Huntington, LI
June 13 & 14 fl$, Uniondale
June 27 & 28 Lax Clash, Uniondale, NY
July 4 & 5 Legacy, Devens, MA

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wow looking at the 2021 cuda team schedule you would think they would be placed in better tournaments , identical to the 3rd grade team.
So would take it he is coaching both teams .

Does anyone know if they are planning on fielding a 3rd grade team this year and if yes who will be coaching? I tried to email them directly but got no answer.

They have one that started in the spring. They had a scrimmage or 2 already. I believe Jim Hughes is coaching.

He might but he is coaching the 2024's too...here is their schedule from their website:

2024 - 1 LONG ISLAND

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did 2022 team do vs 91 United in that scrimmage?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There is no more Cudas , team left for 91 , legacy and Igloo , some even went over to wolves .

quote=Anonymous]

Wow looking at the 2021 cuda team schedule you would think they would be placed in better tournaments , identical to the 3rd grade team.
So would take it he is coaching both teams .

2024 - 1 LONG ISLAND

[/quote]

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We lost

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We lost

I am actually surprised about that. I thought Express had a better team after watching United at the Shamrock. I was NOT impressed at all.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know why cudas are done?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We lost

I am actually surprised about that. I thought Express had a better team after watching United at the Shamrock. I was NOT impressed at all.

They are kids and will play great at times, and sometimes have a tough time. They won, give them the credit they deserve. Hopefully, we get to play them again. Good competition in a really talented age group. They are 5 teams in the age on LI that can go to any A tournament and compete and win. Strong Island all the way. Let's all sit back and enjoy the ups and be there for our kids on the downs. Good luck, the summer season is upon us shortly.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We lost

Well the were impressive on Sunday night. The score was 9-7 but could have been much worse if not for the play of our goalies.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We lost

Well the were impressive on Sunday night. The score was 9-7 but could have been much worse if not for the play of our goalies.

Are you serious? Who bashes their own goalies?!

Hello Administrator???? how do you let someone post this about specific players (who are 10 years old)

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We lost

Hello Administrator???? how do you let someone post this about specific players (who are 10 years old)

Learn how to read! The author was complementing their goalie. You my friend are fool.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i think the poster was praising both goalies not bashing

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

We lost

It is true that we here at BOTC do not encourage it as it is an open invitation for someone to come in a bash the child, we do allow positive posts to be made. NOW, if someone comes in and bashes that child, then we have an issue.

Like Reply Quote
User
User
Originally Posted by Larry LarryMiller

We lost

It is true that we here at BOTC do not encourage it as it is an open invitation for someone to come in a bash the child, we do allow positive posts to be made. NOW, if someone comes in and bashes that child, then we have an issue.

Well said Larry.
The original poster was clearly praising the goalis for keeping the score as close as it was.

Back of the Cage
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We lost

To be clear, our goalies played awesome, stopping many point blank shots. Is that better Dummy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We lost

To be clear, our goalies played awesome, stopping many point blank shots. Is that better Dummy.

the rest of the team helped as well. We need work.nothing we didn't already know. But we are getting better every day.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like a great 2021 match-up tomorrow at pro-player with new head coach to be for 91 against express team 1. Hearing 91 has a really good roster stacked for tomorrow .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like a great 2021 match-up tomorrow at pro-player with new head coach to be for 91 against express team 1. Hearing 91 has a really good roster stacked for tomorrow .

Thanks dad.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

New coach plays top 14 kids, has always. Let's see how the 91 white parents like that.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express plays United at Proplayer. I believe Express will win we have the edge at goalkeeper. Should be a great game.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
not sure about a new head coach, yet they picked up another solid coach. This 91 team will be something to watch this season

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard from a few other 91 coaches that this guy is transitioning to take team over possibly this or next season due to current coaching flaws. Looking at this new addition Bio VS the current coaches Bio I would have to say its true that this may occur . Business is Business when you want solid production not smoking mirrors. You don't really think he was put there to just give a helping hand do you?
This has been in the works since tryouts so its nothing new !
HMMM to many Indians not enough chiefs !

not sure about a new head coach, yet they picked up another solid coach. This 91 team will be something to watch this season

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who are you. Talking about?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express Wolves vs 91 White is a great match? Unless 91 has a bunch of Orange players on the team for tomorrow it will not be a close game. Has 91 White added players since the fall when they were playing "B" DIV and beat the Jesters only 2-1?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
another idiot. The game was 2-0. I have never seen so many men with nothing better to do than be on this site and have no knowledge at all. I feel for your kids

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2-1 or 2-0 is still a close game against a B team. The original post was not a mean post unless it hit a soft spot. Your the one that is calling names and setting a bad example for kids. You should just hope the kids go out there tomorrow and show you are correct and play a good game. Just because you disagree with someone you don't have to call names. When you resort to name calling your point is lost if you have one.
another idiot. The game was 2-0. I have never seen so many men with nothing better to do than be on this site and have no knowledge at all. I feel for your kids

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 has a nasty Fogo and a few of last year's express Cuda players which if I recall they pounced on wolves so much last season that the whining wolve parents complained on why they were so good for a B team playing against their A.
Hence to keep the wolve-pack parents happy this year channy took over team and removed coaches from last season and made them basically a team paren't . . I guess the wolves will know what they are going to face when they get there. gonna be a great game !

quote=Anonymous]Express Wolves vs 91 White is a great match? Unless 91 has a bunch of Orange players on the team for tomorrow it will not be a close game. Has 91 White added players since the fall when they were playing "B" DIV and beat the Jesters only 2-1?
[/quote]

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 has a nasty Fogo and a few of last year's express Cuda players which if I recall they pounced on wolves so much last season that the whining wolve parents complained on why they were so good for a B team playing against their A.
Hence to keep the wolve-pack parents happy this year channy took over team and removed coaches from last season and made them basically a team paren't . . I guess the wolves will know what they are going to face when they get there. gonna be a great game !

quote=Anonymous]Express Wolves vs 91 White is a great match? Unless 91 has a bunch of Orange players on the team for tomorrow it will not be a close game. Has 91 White added players since the fall when they were playing "B" DIV and beat the Jesters only 2-1?
[/quote]

I love the 91 bravado. Makes me laugh.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you are a 91 parent and just stirring the pot,
You are doing a great job keep it up. If you are a 91 parent
You should be quiet, u will get killed tomorrow

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If the cudas were so great last year why did they fall apart?
You sound like a dad who is still mad their kid was on the b team.

The cudas were good to bad they couldn't hold it together.
Unfortunately your jealousy makes you sound like a sore looser.
So you try to bring down the other team to make you feel better.
MC wouldn't bother with a team if they didn't have any potential.

There are many teams that are strong in 2021.
Who ever wins tomorrow played a better game.
No excuses, learn from it and keep moving.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cudas were a self proclaimed A team last year.

91 white or ambush or B whatever, is a self proclaimed A team this year. 91's motto, if you say it enough, the parents will believe it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did 2022 Express 1 do against 91 United ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Let's just say that they should probably stop the Smash talk.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes correct !! A Self proclaimed put together in one season A team that beat up a established 3 year core group A team called the wolves.
You all still can't handle you spent time and money and drank plenty of Kool Aide , good thing MC dismantled the Cudas this year.

Cudas were a self proclaimed A team last year.

91 white or ambush or B whatever, is a self proclaimed A team this year. 91's motto, if you say it enough, the parents will believe it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Let's just say that they should probably stop the Smash talk.

10 - 1 United and it wasn''t even that close.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And u might want to mention they were missing three starters

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And Express was missing three starters

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some say they were good, but what does that have to do with the wolves ?
Why is there such hate all teams have a A team and a B team.
Why would MC dismantle any team ? $$$ so now 2021 express doesn't have a
B Team and you think MC is happy with that.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who was the coach on the Honey Badgers who was wearing the funny looking umbrella hat?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey where are the 91 parents 2021...crickets. ..score 13-3 wolves...great game right?...for wolves u mean..

Like Reply Quote
Page 104 of 144 1 2 102 103 104 105 106 143 144
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard