BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys 2030 Midatlantic
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,946
Members2,609
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 102 of 144 1 2 100 101 102 103 104 143 144
Re: Long Island Express Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lawyers are expensive . Wait until they lose the lawsuit eand have to pay JA. Tuition will sky rocket when that happens.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
DLT was awesome last night.A real bargain. Why is express so expensive? ? ?

Greed and they have to fund their legal bills.

Seven ninety minute sessions for $300. Such a deal. Wonder how much Mike would have charged ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My son recently attended a DLT training program that was advertised as the training done by the DLT Directors. One director was there on the first day and that was it. None showed up for any of the other 8 or 9 sessions. Pathetic and false advertising!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I brought my son to a DLT shooting clinic last year and it was a joke! 2 kids came down and did absolutely nothing different than what I do with my own kid. There was a mix of grades there, not good when there are 3rd graders that still can't catch. Money grab, no different than any other club.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

my Hyundai was awesome last night.A real bargain. Why is Rolls Royce expensive?

Long Island Express.....The Rolls Royce of lacrosse training.

I can't afford a Rolls Royce but I can afford the best lacrosse training on Long Island so I choose Express

go back to the 91 thread troll

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I brought my son to a DLT shooting clinic last year and it was a joke! 2 kids came down and did absolutely nothing different than what I do with my own kid. There was a mix of grades there, not good when there are 3rd graders that still can't catch. Money grab, no different than any other club.

Didn't see that at all. Very good high intensity work out. Very affordable. Why doesn't Express offer same?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My son recently attended a DLT training program that was advertised as the training done by the DLT Directors. One director was there on the first day and that was it. None showed up for any of the other 8 or 9 sessions. Pathetic and false advertising!!!

This was goalie training that I was excited to have my son attend because 3 of the DLT directors were goalies. Very disappointing when only 1 showed up once.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

my Hyundai was awesome last night.A real bargain. Why is Rolls Royce expensive?

Long Island Express.....The Rolls Royce of lacrosse training.

I can't afford a Rolls Royce but I can afford the best lacrosse training on Long Island so I choose Express

go back to the 91 thread troll

Rolls Royce !
Oh, I forgot , you might get trained by Mike JR……..hahahahahahahahah, thanks trolly.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Classic 91 bait & switch!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Same here . Signed up for Legacy goalie training with Mark Spruyt tomorrow in deer park. Hope it is better

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Had a bunch of directors and Spallina at our sessions so far, I guess it is hit/miss. Still pretty good but certainly not cheap.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Had a bunch of directors and Spallina at our sessions so far, I guess it is hit/miss. Still pretty good but certainly not cheap.

Was really good.super value. much better than anything Express offers

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
These pissing contests between express and 91 are very entertaining. 2 questions: who does better on the recruiting front and in each grade who has the better teams? Serious answers please.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
These pissing contests between express and 91 are very entertaining. 2 questions: who does better on the recruiting front and in each grade who has the better teams? Serious answers please.

In general , express better recruiting, 91 better teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Only pissing contests are between the parents.. The organizations make money together and kids bounce from org to org. Both organizations have a nice running list of commits.

As for which has the better teams, Express has always had the better older teams, but I think that changes after 2017.

2015,2016 - Probably Express
2017 - Express Turtles
2018 - 91 Xtreme
2019 - 91 Orange
2020 - 91 Crush

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

At the goalie training session they had NO directors there and they were supposed to be the ones doing the training. Very disgusting false advertising.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Only pissing contests are between the parents.. The organizations make money together and kids bounce from org to org. Both organizations have a nice running list of commits.

As for which has the better teams, Express has always had the better older teams, but I think that changes after 2017.

2017 - Express Turtles
2018 - 91 Xtreme
2019 - 91 Orange
2020 - 91 Crush

2015/2016 - 91
2017 - turtles (really Exoress?)
2018 - Extreme
2019 - 91 Orange
2020 - 91
2021 - 91
2022 - Smash
2023 - Bandits

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2015/2016 - 91
2018 - Extreme
2019 - 91 Orange
2020 - 91 -Who Cares
2021 - 91 1 Who Cares
2022 - Smash- Who Cares
2023 - Bandits - Who Cares
Who cares means , is it really that important at that age who is top ?

2017 - Express Turtles
2018 - 91 Xtreme
2019 - 91 Orange
2020 - 91 Crush

2015/2016 - 91
2018 - Extreme
2019 - 91 Orange
2020 - 91
2021 - 91
2022 - Smash
2023 - Bandits

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2015/2016 - 91
2018 - Extreme
2019 - 91 Orange
2020 - 91 -Who Cares
2021 - 91 1 Who Cares
2022 - Smash- Who Cares
2023 - Bandits - Who Cares
Who cares means , is it really that important at that age who is top ?

2017 - Express Turtles
2018 - 91 Xtreme
2019 - 91 Orange
2020 - 91 Crush

2015/2016 - 91
2018 - Extreme
2019 - 91 Orange
2020 - 91
2021 - 91
2022 - Smash
2023 - Bandits

Makes no difference which travel club is better at ANY AGE GROUP

FROM US LACROSSE:

Dom Starsia: A (Second) Letter to Lacrosse Parents

Finally, how do you choose one club over another? No matter what some of the club coaches might tell you, the college coaches do not really care what club you play for. All we care about is, are you good enough?

Now, one club or another might expose you to more and bigger tournaments, but a candidate can also disappear in those settings. If we have reason to think your son is good enough, all we really need to know is where and when he will be playing. We will do the rest. It doesn't matter whose fancy club jersey you may be wearing. Play well, stand out amongst your peers and, as Daniel Day Lewis exclaimed in "Last of the Mohicans," we will find you!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express, better individual talent and better recruiting; 91 has better teams strictly from a winning percentage but as everyone knows, winning percentages are very subjective since the schedules and opponents of both clubs are rarely the same.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2021 - I would replace team 91 with Igloo.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express has put back together the barracuda team with upgrades they are by far best in the grade

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Those must be some upgrades!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2021 - I would replace team 91 with Igloo.

Would you? Would you read the posts before to understand the question or Igloo is the answer either way?

Express or 91 - no one asked for write in votes

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express, better individual talent and better recruiting; 91 has better teams strictly from a winning percentage but as everyone knows, winning percentages are very subjective since the schedules and opponents of both clubs are rarely the same.

BS. Both play competitive tournaments at every level. How about heads up? 91 teams are better with very few exceptions

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express has put back together the barracuda team with upgrades they are by far best in the grade
For what grade?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

For 2016s? Nobody cares - that's no different than all of the other committed teams out there like Sweetlax etc. Lets keep the conversation to younger, non-committed teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They still can't beat the turtles.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They still can't beat the turtles.

What a [lacrosse] !!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The back together Barracuda team,is now known as the 2016 Express Select Team... The boys are NOT all committed...They are a great team...Coaches will absolutely find late great pick ups on this team...There are also some great late pick ups on the 2017 Turtles too Good luck to all the boys!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For what grade?

That is a joke, the will be beaten by all the big boys!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The back together Barracuda team,is now known as the 2016 Express Select Team... The boys are NOT all committed...They are a great team...Coaches will absolutely find late great pick ups on this team...There are also some great late pick ups on the 2017 Turtles too Good luck to all the boys!

If they have a bunch of committed players they should only play other committed teams such as the fl$ committed team. Does Express still have a committed team separate from the Barracudas?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looking at the committments listed on the express website, the 2016 was not as successful as either the 2015s or 2017s and it looks like the 2018s will surpass the number of 2016s as well.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The late great Pick ups are Juniors who have proven themselves on the Field and in the classroom...

and in areas of testing...just some great late bloomers!

Stay Tuned!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The 2016 Express team will certainly be a player in the top tier,as they were previously.....There is no justice in putting down one team to make anothers look better....

The guys are eager to play together again!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The 2016 wasnt as successful due to the fact that Express changed ptotocol on the team and tried something that didnt work...therefore,some very good players did not get the exposure that the 15's and 17's got...they were a test case in changing up teams in their Sophomore year..the team has now been re united,and for some great players syill waiting for their chance to get recruited,very well deserved...The amount of committments,in this case,is not due to talent,but a mis step by the Express....Lets hope for the boys it all works out...Some awesome hard workers,finally starting to get well deserved looks!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Has anyone checked out this Alpha 423 training. Pannell and Seibald. looks good. Great price for six weeks

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The 2016 wasnt as successful due to the fact that Express changed ptotocol on the team and tried something that didnt work...therefore,some very good players did not get the exposure that the 15's and 17's got...they were a test case in changing up teams in their Sophomore year..the team has now been re united,and for some great players syill waiting for their chance to get recruited,very well deserved...The amount of committments,in this case,is not due to talent,but a mis step by the Express....Lets hope for the boys it all works out...Some awesome hard workers,finally starting to get well deserved looks!

What the [lacrosse] does this mean? Can you spell it out in plain English how Express screwed this grade? But, it sounds like mixing committed kids with uncommitted kids will just dilute the field time for the still uncommitted kids. Every minute that a committed kid plays for this team means one less minute on the field for an uncommitted kid. Sounds like another screw job for the uncommitted kids.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What the [lacrosse] does this mean? Can you spell it out in plain English how Express screwed this grade? But, it sounds like mixing committed kids with uncommitted kids will just dilute the field time for the still uncommitted kids. Every minute that a committed kid plays for this team means one less minute on the field for an uncommitted kid. Sounds like another screw job for the uncommitted kids.

It's like talking to MC. Afterwards you think you've been screwed big time but your not really sure what just happened. This will be a train wreck for the uncommitted kids. And for sure some of the committed kids are being "scholarshiped" and not paying anything. Others won't be so lucky. Fantastic!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Has anyone checked out this Alpha 423 training. Pannell and Seibald. looks good. Great price for six weeks

Pimp much?

Like Reply Quote
Page 102 of 144 1 2 100 101 102 103 104 143 144
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard