BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,781
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 193 of 327 1 2 191 192 193 194 195 326 327
Re: Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
If you are going to bash at least be accurate . Yes not everyone played in that last game but they did in all other games . If you think playing time will be equal in playoff games then you are in the wrong organization. If you think any of the clubs , Stars or TG had equal playing time you are wrong again . Would love to see the ages of the stars kids , there is no chance that they were 12-13 years old , the reason I know this is I asked one of the parents who said most were 14 , a few younger and possibly a few older . Not sure but possible 9 Th grade is middle school in Virginia ?

No one ever said they all didn't play, you are referring to the wrong thread which is about the 2020's. And from what I saw everyone did play, not equally but they did play.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Daughter plays for Heros in MD and we played Stars couple weeks ago and they are legit! Talked to parents and they are a bunch of reclassifed girls, couple might be 15 years old. They feed into one of the best VA high schools teams....St. Stephen's & St. Agnes School Varsity Girls

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you are going to bash at least be accurate . Yes not everyone played in that last game but they did in all other games . If you think playing time will be equal in playoff games then you are in the wrong organization. If you think any of the clubs , Stars or TG had equal playing time you are wrong again . Would love to see the ages of the stars kids , there is no chance that they were 12-13 years old , the reason I know this is I asked one of the parents who said most were 14 , a few younger and possibly a few older . Not sure but possible 9 Th grade is middle school in Virginia ?

So now you want to create a conspiracy theory that they had to be older because YJ lost... Face it there are some teams that are actually better than others and in this case Stars was better than YJ at that age group. You sound like a core bitter loser.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So now you want to create a conspiracy theory that they had to be older because YJ lost... Face it there are some teams that are actually better than others and in this case
Stars was better than YJ at that age group. You sound like a core bitter loser.

Actually, YJ 2020 beat stars team in their own graduation year. They lost to the older team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So now you want to create a conspiracy theory that they had to be older because YJ lost... Face it there are some teams that are actually better than others and in this case Stars was better than YJ at that age group. You sound like a core bitter loser.

Hey [lacrosse] its not a conspiracy , why would the stars parent I asked lie about the age of the kids , she said many were 14 ,some younger, some possibly 15. How is that a conspiracy ? You sound like a [lacrosse] who has issues with reading comprehension. Now you have a Heroes parent on here stating many have been reclassified which would make sense with what that parent was saying.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You TG people are very funny. After watching you play this past weekend you 2020 kids actually think your playing because you are standing on the field. There is one kid and one kid only on that team and everyone knows it, get her the ball and get out of the way.Not sure as a parent how you watched that all last summer but hey you went undefeated on the year so it was worth it.

Not true and hope you enjoyed watching your kid sitting on the bench while your new teammate never left the field. Just a preview of what's to come this summer.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I pray my daughter gets moved down. You saw first hand who will be playing and who will not in crunch time. 10 very deserving young ladies who should have played in those games sat. I want my daughter to play not sit the bench, she works really hard in the backyard everyday. I will be perfectly happy with her playing a lot on Jones. That's how she will get better.. not staying on the blue team and sitting or playing in garbage time. She will be a much happier and better player for it. Jones will also have a very good team with 5-6 girls being moved down from Curcio. I heard that team played well this weekend with no coach and girls from the other YJ2020 teams.

Same thing happened last summer on 2018 Blue. A few girls would would get 2-4 minutes in in tough games. In other games some got zero time. But the parents will say - "My daughter is on Blue and we won XYZ tournament." Yes your daughter is on Blue, she did not win the tournament, the other girls who actually played won the tournament.

I will have to go with the masses on this one, Curcio blew it you cant preach team team team and a hold on a second just not when it counts and I am a YJ parent just not on this team. I can see if there was an oversight and one kid got lost in the shuffle but 10. Did they at least win the game and tournament?

No dog in this fight, it doesn't sound like previous posters were asking for equal playing but if previous posts are accurate and 8-10 kids did not play a single second YJ 2020 Curcio coach got it wrong. Yes, they lost the game in question.

Funny, not that long ago it was all over this thread how great Curcio's team is: everyone plays, they pass the ball, etc. Funny how a fall game makes everyone change their tune.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
With all this chatter about Daddy coaches, there was talk this weekend at the tourneys about a new Daddy coach taking over the 4th 2019 team. Apparently he is a good friend of one of the blue team coach’s. It’s good to see the FAF group growing.

Heard he's suppose to assist. Will have to wait and see. Wonder if anyone in the YJ organization realizes his kid is rostered on the TG's.
A double dipper!!! It sounds like he might be trying to pull a fast one on the queen bee. Maybe a TG infiltraitor. Parents of that team won't be to happy when they find out. Should be a fun summer for the 4th team.

They know and if he is coaching, there will be no 4th team!
If this guy is a legit coach, then whats the problem?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I pray my daughter gets moved down. You saw first hand who will be playing and who will not in crunch time. 10 very deserving young ladies who should have played in those games sat. I want my daughter to play not sit the bench, she works really hard in the backyard everyday. I will be perfectly happy with her playing a lot on Jones. That's how she will get better.. not staying on the blue team and sitting or playing in garbage time. She will be a much happier and better player for it. Jones will also have a very good team with 5-6 girls being moved down from Curcio. I heard that team played well this weekend with no coach and girls from the other YJ2020 teams.

If you are truly a Blue parent and you are unhappy, why just hope? Request to go to Jones team. I agree that all the girls should have seen some playing time. I have never been an advocate of equal playing time in playoff games, but not even a couple of minutes?

As for going to Jones, yes some girls will move down. But Jones lost alot of players to other clubs this summer. If those better girls had stayed, the Jones team would have been much better with the girls that moved down. And if Jones put some effort into her team they could be alot better.

This is fall ball, remember? The 2020 Gold team at T3 and Lax for the Cure was a combo team. Coach Jones does put a lot into HER team, but this wasn't it.

My kid has played for Jones for many summers, and we think she is a fantastic coach. None of your nonsense matters to me. What matters to me is that my kid is getting great instruction and exposure and she loves the game more today than ever.

Good luck to the girls who left the team. We wish them the best and respect their decisions. However, in my opinion, YJ 2020 Jones will be stronger this season than ever before.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
With all this chatter about Daddy coaches, there was talk this weekend at the tourneys about a new Daddy coach taking over the 4th 2019 team. Apparently he is a good friend of one of the blue team coach’s. It’s good to see the FAF group growing.

Heard he's suppose to assist. Will have to wait and see. Wonder if anyone in the YJ organization realizes his kid is rostered on the TG's.
A double dipper!!! It sounds like he might be trying to pull a fast one on the queen bee. Maybe a TG infiltraitor. Parents of that team won't be to happy when they find out. Should be a fun summer for the 4th team.

Depends on your definition of legit at the YJ?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you are truly a Blue parent and you are unhappy, why just hope? Request to go to Jones team. I agree that all the girls should have seen some playing time. I have never been an advocate of equal playing time in playoff games, but not even a couple of minutes?

As for going to Jones, yes some girls will move down. But Jones lost alot of players to other clubs this summer. If those better girls had stayed, the Jones team would have been much better with the girls that moved down. And if Jones put some effort into her team they could be alot better.

This is fall ball, remember? The 2020 Gold team at T3 and Lax for the Cure was a combo team. Coach Jones does put a lot into HER team, but this wasn't it.

My kid has played for Jones for many summers, and we think she is a fantastic coach. None of your nonsense matters to me. What matters to me is that my kid is getting great instruction and exposure and she loves the game more today than ever.

Good luck to the girls who left the team. We wish them the best and respect their decisions. However, in my opinion, YJ 2020 Jones will be stronger this season than ever before.

I'm glad to hear that you're happy with Jones. But if you're asking those that left why they did, I'll tell you because I'd like my daughter to be part of a team where the coach puts in more than the minimum. Curcio, TG, Elevate and even Legacy will be practicing all winter. I've never seen that from Jones. Truth is we've felt like 2nd class citizens and it was time to move on. I wish all the Jones kids well.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Same thing happened last summer on 2018 Blue. A few girls would would get 2-4 minutes in in tough games. In other games some got zero time. But the parents will say - "My daughter is on Blue and we won XYZ tournament." Yes your daughter is on Blue, she did not win the tournament, the other girls who actually played won the tournament.

I will have to go with the masses on this one, Curcio blew it you cant preach team team team and a hold on a second just not when it counts and I am a YJ parent just not on this team. I can see if there was an oversight and one kid got lost in the shuffle but 10. Did they at least win the game and tournament?

No dog in this fight, it doesn't sound like previous posters were asking for equal playing but if previous posts are accurate and 8-10 kids did not play a single second YJ 2020 Curcio coach got it wrong. Yes, they lost the game in question.
i

Simple. If your daughter was as good as you think she is, she would have played in game that counted. Maybe she is playing hop scotch in the backyard instead of practicing!! Open your eyes.

They won the game

Simple. If your daughter is as good as you say she is ,she

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Funny, not that long ago it was all over this thread how great Curcio's team is: everyone plays, they pass the ball, etc. Funny how a fall game makes everyone change their tune.

several kids did not play in TG game either

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You people really complain that on a competitive travel lacrosse team that plays all kids in 95% of the games but competes to win in a championship game at a tournament that has playoffs. REALLY? You need to be honest with yourselves because your ridiculous and you know it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Every team in any sport has a top half of the roster and bottom half of the roster. My kids have been on both sides for many various teams and sports. If your daughter try's out for and makes the yj blue team, you quickly get a sense of her position in the pecking order on the team. Many and most top teams in the nation will play to win, if that mean playing the bottom of the roster sparingly or not at all so be it, and I agree. It is your job as a parent to decide if that roll is acceptable for your daughter, many are happy just to roll with blue. If not you should consider dropping a team or two and let your daughter be one of the go to players during the tough games. Just be realistic, this is not town ball where everyone gets equal time nor should it be. If your daughter is not getting playing time, and you can't handle that, you need to find a team that is a better fit for her.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]I pray my daughter gets moved down. You saw first hand who will be playing and who will not in crunch time. 10 very deserving young ladies who should have played in those games sat. I want my daughter to play not sit the bench, she works really hard in the backyard everyday. I will be perfectly happy with her playing a lot on Jones. That's how she will get better.. not staying on the blue team and sitting or playing in garbage time. She will be a much happier and better player for it. Jones will also have a very good team with 5-6 girls being moved down from Curcio. I heard that team played well this weekend with no coach and girls from the other YJ2020 teams.

i

Simple. If your daughter was as good as you think she is, she would have played in game that counted. Maybe she is playing hop scotch in the backyard instead of practicing!! Open your eyes.

They won the game

They beat TG and 1-2 did not play, lost the game game in question in which 8-10 kids did not play at all. Get your facts straight! Either way Curcio made a classes move

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]You TG people are very funny. After watching you play this past weekend you 2020 kids actually think your playing because you are standing on the field. There is one kid and one kid only on that team and everyone knows it, get her the ball and get out of the way.Not sure as a parent how you watched that all last summer but hey you went undefeated on the year so it was worth it. [/quote

YAWN-YAWN-YAWN!!! This topic is as old and played out as "coach sausage". Please do us all a favor and find something new to beat to death! If your kid is not on the team why would you care? It's not effecting/affecting (never sure which one to use and I don't want to be sited by the grammar police) your kid.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Every team in any sport has a top half of the roster and bottom half of the roster. My kids have been on both sides for many various teams and sports. If your daughter try's out for and makes the yj blue team, you quickly get a sense of her position in the pecking order on the team. Many and most top teams in the nation will play to win, if that mean playing the bottom of the roster sparingly or not at all so be it, and I agree. It is your job as a parent to decide if that roll is acceptable for your daughter, many are happy just to roll with blue. If not you should consider dropping a team or two and let your daughter be one of the go to players during the tough games. Just be realistic, this is not town ball where everyone gets equal time nor should it be. If your daughter is not getting playing time, and you can't handle that, you need to find a team that is a better fit for her.
but if they take your money and place you there you should play, if not they should have placed us on the other team. Can't get noticed while sitting on the bench. I know its early in the process but looking out a year or two we need her to be on the field

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
but if they take your money and place you there you should play, if not they should have placed us on the other team. Can't get noticed while sitting on the bench. I know its early in the process but looking out a year or two we need her to be on the field

And this is another argument for having a smaller roster.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]You TG people are very funny. After watching you play this past weekend you 2020 kids actually think your playing because you are standing on the field. There is one kid and one kid only on that team and everyone knows it, get her the ball and get out of the way.Not sure as a parent how you watched that all last summer but hey you went undefeated on the year so it was worth it. [/quote

YAWN-YAWN-YAWN!!! This topic is as old and played out as "coach sausage". Please do us all a favor and find something new to beat to death! If your kid is not on the team why would you care? It's not effecting/affecting (never sure which one to use and I don't want to be sited by the grammar police) your kid.

Cited?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Cited?

Correct me if I'm wrong but you pulled that post up from a while ago. No one is talking about, no one on this YJ site cares, you lost the game anyway, but you seem to want people to talk about it more so you copied it and put it back on this string. In your own words "yawn yawn yawn" Obviously no one cares.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You obviously know little about 2020 black... You are talking about what is ahead for them. Under SL it was NEVER about one kid. She is a great player but never was a one women show like Curcio is going to deal with. BTW, it is not Mrs L

Cited?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You obviously know little about 2020 black... You are talking about what is ahead for them. Under SL it was NEVER about one kid. She is a great player but never was a one women show like Curcio is going to deal with. BTW, it is not Mrs L [Qoute

Really? You are on the wrong thread. You top gun people need attention and will fish around for it all day. No one cares about the girl who runs to goal (who we easily beat) or the fact that SL left you or any of the crap you try to come on here and try to stir up. Your reaching for attention. Go back to your TG thread and amuse your selves with your own baggage. As we all saw pretty clearly this weekend, you have nothing to talk about, no one to brag about and no coach to woo over. You were beat by a team with more than 1 good player yet you continue to try and draw attention to the one player on your team who didn't get the job done. The SL comment is so old news. No one really cares if he played nice nice. Try crawling around your own thread for the attention you're craving. You sound like you are begging for attention. You're old news!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Cited?

Correct me if I'm wrong but you pulled that post up from a while ago. No one is talking about, no one on this YJ site cares, you lost the game anyway, but you seem to want people to talk about it more so you copied it and put it back on this string. In your own words "yawn yawn yawn" Obviously no one cares.

OK - original post was made today # 95564 @ 11:12 - was not re-posted from before.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You people really complain that on a competitive travel lacrosse team that plays all kids in 95% of the games but competes to win in a championship game at a tournament that has playoffs. REALLY? You need to be honest with yourselves because your ridiculous and you know it.

Correct, play to win in championship format tournaments. Very few championship formats in recruiting year classes, mostly showcases. Showcases, balanced play time. Don't like it, go to a club where your kid is an alpha dog.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]The 2020 gold team didn't a coach he bailed on coaching and wasn't replaced. A couple of Dads had to step up. So much for saying we have two blue teams when only one matters.

And some of the girls rostered for blue this weekend barely played in the TG game

Several didn't play at all!

No they didn't it was sad for those players. I guess they at least know where they stand on Curcios list.

2021 really needs to dump the siblings already, killing the rest of the team.

2021 didn't lose a game the entire weekend. How could anyone be killing the team ? This team had kids from 2022 and 2023 as well and still didn't lose a game.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's "cited", not sited.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Correct, play to win in championship format tournaments. Very few championship formats in recruiting year classes, mostly showcases. Showcases, balanced play time. Don't like it, go to a club where your kid is an alpha dog.

Not even open for debate. OF COURSE you play to win in the championship game (and in this case a 20 minute game) I also agree that MOST of the games "9 out of 10" they play even time. Are we really even discussing this?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Z
[quote=Anonymous]The 2020 gold team didn't a coach he bailed on coaching and wasn't replaced. A couple of Dads had to step up. So much for saying we have two blue teams when only one matters.

And some of the girls rostered for blue this weekend barely played in the TG game

Several didn't play at all!

No they didn't it was sad for those players. I guess they at least know where they stand on Curcios list.

2021 really needs to dump the siblings already, killing the rest of the team.

2021 didn't lose a game the entire weekend. How could anyone be killing the team ? This team had kids from 2022 and 2023 as well and still didn't lose a game.

Good indication of the competition.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not even open for debate. OF COURSE you play to win in the championship game (and in this case a 20 minute game) I also agree that MOST of the games "9 out of 10" they play even time. Are we really even discussing this?

Not so sure , its 12 year old fall lacrosse. Not something she has done in the past so what makes it the thing to do now.I can see both sides of the issue and in the end it may be better for all the girls on the team , throw together a very good season , win some championships , get a buzz about the team being the best then when recruiting age comes play girls equally at recruiting tournaments and all the girls get more exposure.On the other hand you may be hurting some kids confidence who could develop into one of those kids that wins the big game for you. In the end you cannot please everyone and people are free to play for any organization they want.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Your a complete tool bag, coming from a parent of a YJ D1 recruit. Not a single college coach from D1 to D3 cares who the [lacrosse] won a tournament let alone a fall tournament. Your a moron its about exposure as they get older. All should have played it didn't have to be equal playing time but all should have played.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Your a complete tool bag, coming from a parent of a YJ D1 recruit. Not a single college coach from D1 to D3 cares who the [lacrosse] won a tournament let alone a fall tournament. Your a moron its about exposure as they get older. All should have played it didn't have to be equal playing time but all should have played.

You sound like an idiot when you say father of a D1 recruit, again can really see both sides of the issue especially in a 20 minute running time playoff game. To say they don't care who wins a tournament is not exactly true, they will watch the very top teams earlier and more often than the lesser teams so winning does matter.My guess is you do not have a D1 kid as this sounds too personal to you and if you had a d1 recruit you would realize its no big deal and would stop posting that.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If they take your money and place you there you should play, if not they should have placed us on the other team. Can't get noticed while sitting on the bench. I know its early in the process but looking out a year or two we need her to be on the field. The bloom is off the Curcio rose

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
winning must be a program directive. the same issue happens at all levels reguardless of the type of tournament. people pay big bucks to travel and watch even at recruiting events. YJ way!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Coach is assisting a college coach on team 4 and daughter is dumping TG!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
agree 100 %

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why play a game if you're not trying to win. If winning doesn't matter then why keep score and have championship games?? Obviously the girls who didn't play aren't good enougb. Travel is travel...play to win, play the best. Maybe the girls who are sitting the bench should practice more instead of you moron parents telling your kid, it's not fair honey you should have played. If your daughter is as good as u think, she will get noticed

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You sound like an idiot when you say father of a D1 recruit, again can really see both sides of the issue especially in a 20 minute running time playoff game. To say they don't care who wins a tournament is not exactly true, they will watch the very top teams earlier and more often than the lesser teams so winning does matter.My guess is you do not have a D1 kid as this sounds too personal to you and if you had a d1 recruit you would realize its no big deal and would stop posting that.
You obviously have no Idea what your talking about, I am also a father of a D! recruit from a different club and I can tell all you parents that think if you don't play for Y.J. you have no chance of getting your daughter to the next level, your completely wrong. Not one college coach cares who won any tournament ever. If your kid is good, coaches will come to see her no matter what pinnie she puts on her back. I am the father that keeps preaching on this site about the virtue of camps over tournament ball anyway. Club teams are only a piece of the puzzle that is equal to, but not greater than attending college summer camps. stay realistic and know where your kid should play, not everyone goes to U.N.C. , Monmouth is a good school too, keep your options open. Forget about Y.J. jones or Curico, if your kid will get more time at Liberty or Wave than go play there and be on the field.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If they take your money and place you there you should play, if not they should have placed us on the other team. Can't get noticed while sitting on the bench. I know its early in the process but looking out a year or two we need her to be on the field. The bloom is off the Curcio rose

Instead of whining here, why not just ask off the team. You'll get better results.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Talk about having no idea what your talking about , you come into the YJ post so you can rant about how useless playing travel lax is . No one cares about your idiotic opinion especially when you equate Monmouth with UNC . I have seen 50 plus coaches on the sideline of individual summer lax games . Your kid went to camps where the competition level is generally very low and act as if that's money well spent .

Like Reply Quote
Page 193 of 327 1 2 191 192 193 194 195 326 327
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard