BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys 2030 Midatlantic
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,931
Members2,609
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 83 of 144 1 2 81 82 83 84 85 143 144
Re: Long Island Express Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
If you made the wolves or cudas in the 2021 bracket this year they are both A teams as they were last year , except it was made official by express that this year there is 2 A teams for the 6th grade , these two teams are worth committing as they both compete with the same intensity and have committed players and coaching , there was a B/C team as well but didn't hear anything on that team.

Heard that they are not saying who the A,B, or C teams are until after the first installment is paid. If you are wondering I would try to get in direct contact with Express. Remember last year they had 2 A teams and one B. If you got the B team I suggest you go elsewhere. Good luck to all.

OMG!!! Its the same thing over and over and over every year! There are NOT 2 A teams, there never are. this is the year they will start by telling you that, then pull certain kids after the first few practices and then (behind everyone's backs) form a AA team and leave the rest of the kids on a mediocre team. If you go back through the past few years the exact posts were written regarding the exact same thing and parents are still paying them and shaking their heads in amazement when it happens to their kid. BEWARE!!

Why couldn't you post this before the payment was due.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you made the wolves or cudas in the 2021 bracket this year they are both A teams as they were last year , except it was made official by express that this year there is 2 A teams for the 6th grade , these two teams are worth committing as they both compete with the same intensity and have committed players and coaching , there was a B/C team as well but didn't hear anything on that team.

Heard that they are not saying who the A,B, or C teams are until after the first installment is paid. If you are wondering I would try to get in direct contact with Express. Remember last year they had 2 A teams and one B. If you got the B team I suggest you go elsewhere. Good luck to all.

OMG!!! Its the same thing over and over and over every year! There are NOT 2 A teams, there never are. this is the year they will start by telling you that, then pull certain kids after the first few practices and then (behind everyone's backs) form a AA team and leave the rest of the kids on a mediocre team. If you go back through the past few years the exact posts were written regarding the exact same thing and parents are still paying them and shaking their heads in amazement when it happens to their kid. BEWARE!!

This organization does not compete....Stay away. It has lost its way...Not one age group is considered a dominate team. Period.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This organization does not compete....Stay away. It has lost its way...Not one age group is considered a dominate team. Period.
the 2018 Terps are one of the top teams at that age- nationally.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's hysterical how so many parents feel good when the organizations tell them that they will have 2 A teams in the same age group. This is just to keep the parents happy! There is an A and B team if there are more than 1 team plain and simple.

I have yet to see ANY program EQUALLY split up all of the best players in an age group. It just doesn't happen.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Disagree. I don't have a kid on 2020 Terps, but after Crush I think they are considered by many to be one of the very best teams around. Certainly they do more than just compete.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not so - the 2018 top team is a dominant team with only 91 Extreme arguably better on Long Island. Extreme beat Express in overtime in the championship game at Adrenaline

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
18-0

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why couldn't you post this before the payment was due.

Seriously? There's pages and pages on here warning the same thing.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Let me guess 91 parent , 91 tryouts , hope to sway a good player parent on the fence to come this weekend because express beat your organization to the punch . Doesn't compete? really? please tell what team either of the express teams didn't compete with?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think Express is great and my son passed for another "A" team but I think I remember the Cudas lost to a team that is not considered an "A" team at Shamrock. If you look at that facebook page whers the photo of the boards were posted all the scores are there. I will have to check if anyone denys they lost.

Let me guess 91 parent , 91 tryouts , hope to sway a good player parent on the fence to come this weekend because express beat your organization to the punch . Doesn't compete? really? please tell what team either of the express teams didn't compete with?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Idk about younger teams competing. All I know is the 2 even A team promise has been going on over and over for years. The stress and competitiveness between the parents on the sidelines (&on this forum) on their own team is a nightmare. Been there, done that and walked away (& my kid was on the AA team) away too much politics and lies for my kid to be involved in. Good luck wherever your kid ends up, consider yourself warned.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hilarious. Shamrock? Really?
Isn't that the tournament of testing the waters for all teams for the coming summer season?
Boy you must be sublimally trying to boost your sons team without shouting out where your from,sort of make yourself feel better about going another year with a team that was probrally beat by the Cudas later on in the season . Lol..you need a shrink bruh especially if your referring back to 10/11 year old lacrosse and then actually check to see if anyone denys ?? does that mean Igloo is not competitive ?? They actually lost in the Shamrock ..

uote=Anonymous]I think Express is great and my son passed for another "A" team but I think I remember the Cudas lost to a team that is not considered an "A" team at Shamrock. If you look at that facebook page whers the photo of the boards were posted all the scores are there. I will have to check if anyone denys they lost.

[/quote]

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To the "Hilarious. Shamrock? Really?" poster Your a funny mom. I said I thought Express was great and I still say both teams are. Why such an angry reply???? Sorry you felt you had to come back like that. They lost to a "B" team. OK get over it. Not a big deal. The truth is the truth.Sorry it hurt so much. I hope this does not offend you but since you mentioned my son his team did not loose to a "B" team last year. I don't know why you would bring a 10 year old in the conversation. Yes he is 10 playing "A" 2021. Good luck this season and I will laugh about your post with my friends on Express!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That Mom who posted "Hilarious. Shamrock? Really?" is a joker. It can't be a real post from an Express parent. Igloo lost to another "A" team not a "B" team. Not the same. "A" teams don't get beat by "B" teams even at shamrock. All Express parents would agree with that.
To the "Hilarious. Shamrock? Really?" poster Your a funny mom. I said I thought Express was great and I still say both teams are. Why such an angry reply???? Sorry you felt you had to come back like that. They lost to a "B" team. OK get over it. Not a big deal. The truth is the truth.Sorry it hurt so much. I hope this does not offend you but since you mentioned my son his team did not loose to a "B" team last year. I don't know why you would bring a 10 year old in the conversation. Yes he is 10 playing "A" 2021. Good luck this season and I will laugh about your post with my friends on Express!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What A team did either 2021 Express teams beat? Don't say Icon or the Jesters because they are not A teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's insane. How could any business ask for you to pay for something that you have no idea what you are getting until after you pay. Criminal. How this club stays in business the way they treat their customers is beyond me.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What A team did either 2021 Express teams beat? Don't say Icon or the Jesters because they are not A teams.

Icon is an A team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Icon is A minus. I think Wolves beat them at the Hub in the Winter. Did either 2021 team beat any A teams in the Spring or Summer? I would be shocked if the answer is no but I don't recall them beating an A team.

Icon is an A team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Wolves beat Legacy "A" ,Patriots, Worrier Elite 2021/22 and 802 Lacrosse to get to the final 4 at Lax fest. Altough earlier in the season they got beat by the Outlaws and tied the Jesters they later came back to beat the Jeters and played 91 tight at Laxfest. You don't have to beat an "A" team to be an "A" team. Just have to be in the games in the "A" bracket. They were in all these games.
Icon is A minus. I think Wolves beat them at the Hub in the Winter. Did either 2021 team beat any A teams in the Spring or Summer? I would be shocked if the answer is no but I don't recall them beating an A team.

Icon is an A team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To be honest and the parent who is on the defensive with Icon orange will know the truth, Icon beat up the wolves and Barracudas beat up on Icon orange pretty good in Indoor which doesn't say much being indoor is a different game all together , but give credit when it's do, if I recall we played both teams one in the Hub and one out in Smithtown .

Icon is an A team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So indoors Cudas beat Icon and outdoors Spring Icon beat Wolves. The Mom that posted above said that Shamrock does not count. Does that mean that the Hub Winter league does not count eliminating the Cudas win over Icon? I remeber the Wolves parents were on BOTC bragging about that winter win but they want us to forget about losses to B teams in the Spring. Funny stuff. Express has sold this Cuda team as an A team. I hope the parents asked quesions before they paid for an A team.

te=Anonymous]To be honest and the parent who is on the defensive with Icon orange will know the truth, Icon beat up the wolves and Barracudas beat up on Icon orange pretty good in Indoor which doesn't say much being indoor is a different game all together , but give credit when it's do, if I recall we played both teams one in the Hub and one out in Smithtown .

Icon is an A team.
[/quote]

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can we all be real here and on every other page? These are kids! Stop trying to live through your little Johnny. Let's the kids play, let them compete, let them win, lose or tie! Let them live their lives and do what they want. Then let them trash talk, if they choose to. Seems to me that most problems are coming from the parents being unhappy. Keep pushing the young ones to do what you want and they will burn out.
Every year kids change. Some get better, some get worse and some stay the same.
As far as slamming every club possible on this sight, remember this - each experience is different. Get off the sight, stop bad mouthing everything and every club, and go ask your kid which team HE wants to play for!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hear alot of the wolves are not returning next season alot of talk of a chunk of their top players going to legacy many at their free clinic for a look , so Cudas may just be that A team afterall.Sucks for the ones who jumped ship from pthet teams to get on that one .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2021 Express Helmets are at many tryouts. I can't believe how many left. The tryout I was at had about 10 to 15 Express helmets and they were not the C team. Heard other tryouts had Express kids as well. An OK player from our PAL made the Wolves. It will be interesting to see if they have any A teams.
Hear alot of the wolves are not returning next season alot of talk of a chunk of their top players going to legacy many at their free clinic for a look , so Cudas may just be that A team afterall.Sucks for the ones who jumped ship from pthet teams to get on that one .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2021 Express Helmets are at many tryouts. I can't believe how many left. The tryout I was at had about 10 to 15 Express helmets and they were not the C team. Heard other tryouts had Express kids as well. An OK player from our PAL made the Wolves. It will be interesting to see if they have any A teams.

Keep stirring that pot, somebody will bite..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There are no game changers on express 2021 wolves to cares were they go. Well except the 3 coaches kids. Lol

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know which team all these 2021 Express kids are from that are trying out for higher level teams? I saw them at Igloo games a couple of weeks ago and saw the same kids at another tryout today.
There are no game changers on express 2021 wolves to cares were they go. Well except the 3 coaches kids. Lol

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Didn't they lose to a 2022 team last year?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can we all be real here and on every other page? These are kids! Stop trying to live through your little Johnny. Let's the kids play, let them compete, let them win, lose or tie! Let them live their lives and do what they want. Then let them trash talk, if they choose to. Seems to me that most problems are coming from the parents being unhappy. Keep pushing the young ones to do what you want and they will burn out.
Every year kids change. Some get better, some get worse and some stay the same.
As far as slamming every club possible on this sight, remember this - each experience is different. Get off the sight, stop bad mouthing everything and every club, and go ask your kid which team HE wants to play for!

Well said, son. (I am neither an FBI Profiler, nor clairvoyant. Shall we say that it's a little obvious?)

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What's the deal with 2022 express? How are they going to be? Know of a few kids that did not make the team this year. Also know of a few that turned down express. Heard a few of the better kids did not come back at all. What's the outlook for this team?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What's the deal with 2022 express? How are they going to be? Know of a few kids that did not make the team this year. Also know of a few that turned down express. Heard a few of the better kids did not come back at all. What's the outlook for this team?

They are going to be horrible, as usual.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's insane. How could any business ask for you to pay for something that you have no idea what you are getting until after you pay. Criminal. How this club stays in business the way they treat their customers is beyond me.

They will do whatever they think they can get away with when it comes to insane parents. It's the parents that allow and facilitate this bad behavior by the express. Who in their right mind would pay bug money in the "real world" for something that they had no idea what was behind door number 1 2 or 3. Good luck with that you bunch of suckers.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Chances are the ones you saw yesterday are the same kids who test the waters on every travel program on long Island , just like 91 kids on the 2021 level were all trying out for other programs wearing their town helmets , we had seen the same kids so far at two other previous ptogram tryouts . It happens with every team and even the best of the players always look elsewhere . as always it's the parents who create that complex and paint that picture of greener grounds elsewhere .

Does anyone know which team all these 2021 Express kids are from that are trying out for higher level teams? I saw them at Igloo games a couple of weeks ago and saw the same kids at another tryout today.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many 2020 teams are there this year?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The B and C teams will not be strong.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They haven't even finalized these teams, much less had a practice or played a game......so you are talking out of your a$$ at this point.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So not true

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's as predictable as the sun will come up tomorrow. Not exactly "a stretch".

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Has anyone heard from Express about the 2025 boys tryout?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They had less than 10 kids that they were certain on. Will do another round of tryouts after the other big guys are done.

Like Reply Quote
Page 83 of 144 1 2 81 82 83 84 85 143 144
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard