BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,740
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 44 of 47 1 2 42 43 44 45 46 47
Re: Boys 2018 Fall 2013/Summer 2014
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Terps played a five quarter scrimmage against jesters in the spring. Jesters scored a few real quick goals for an early lead. Took a little bit but it was not a close game.

these jester parents have an insecurity complex...they are a good team but really are out of their league with Dukes, Crabs, Terps, extreme...doesn't make them bad people, doesn't mean their kids aren't getting better, it just means for today, they are simply not at the same level.

You should know, the other teams are no longer playing to win tournaments, they are playing to get the kids opportunities to be seen by college coaches. We don't need any more tee shirts...

Relax. No need to assert your teams superiority. I've not seen anyone from Jesters claim to be on the same "level" as Terps or Extreme.
Our team just wants to play the best competition and get our kids better and better. Our kids are not going to improve playing down.
Really no need for you to imply that our kids are still playing for Tee Shirts. No need for you to be so silly and condescending.
Best of luck to your kids the rest of the way.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Take this from a 2017 parent passing along. Skip Brine next year. Total rip off. $175 tryout, then $200 tournament for a couple of days. All that is a gateway to further emptying your pockets. Nobody needs an online recruiting profile for $240 a year. Noone wants a recruiting event where the only interest of the colleges attending or coaching is to use the registration lists to solicit for their camps and clinics. Classic lacrosse pyramid scheme.

You are so off the mark, the Academy Class is for them to get exposed to playing with other good players with which they normally would not, also, it allows them to play against other top players throughout the country and make some new friends. If you go into this with the idea that it is for recruiting, you have it wrong. If they are fortunate enough to make the Rising Sophomore team or the HS team, that is where the recruiting comes into play, I watched a few of those games and there were a lot of coaches on the sidelines taking notes. So, since you probably were not even there, stop the nonsense. I know my son had a great time and made a lot of new friends.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Take this from a 2017 parent passing along. Skip Brine next year. Total rip off. $175 tryout, then $200 tournament for a couple of days. All that is a gateway to further emptying your pockets. Nobody needs an online recruiting profile for $240 a year. Noone wants a recruiting event where the only interest of the colleges attending or coaching is to use the registration lists to solicit for their camps and clinics. Classic lacrosse pyramid scheme.

this is much less than the Blue Chip, $50 registration fee, $550 tryout fee, $550 Blue Chip fee. did i mention that the tryout is in FL, airfare, car and hotel. This makes the Brine event a steal. yeah, your son probably did make that either.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

From another 2017 parent here, Brine was a great event and the kids had a great time representing Long Island, if you are worrying about recruiting only don't bother, if your kid wants to go and have fun and compete against the rest of the country go ave fun. more the three quarters of the HS team was already committed and they had a great time.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

From another 2017 parent here, Brine was a great event and the kids had a great time representing Long Island, if you are worrying about recruiting only don't bother, if your kid wants to go and have fun and compete against the rest of the country go ave fun. more the three quarters of the HS team was already committed and they had a great time.

Nice! someone who is also looking at something other than recruiting. LAX should also be fun for the boys (and girls) once in a while.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nice! someone who is also looking at something other than recruiting. LAX should also be fun for the boys (and girls) once in a while.

Not to argue back. Looking for fun, fine. If looking at this as a showcase with an outcome, forget it. Brine does sell it as a big recruiting thing, which to be candid is a joke. It basically passes your info onto the direct mail guys who want you at their camps, clinics or "exclusive" showcases. My spam email box is bursting this week.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo just announced their tryouts for next year and it includes a U 15 team. Interesting.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo U15 should be loaded with north shore wealthy kids that have low lacrosse ambitions - It will take more then nice tents and cool gear to get top players to leave current teams

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo just announced their tryouts for next year and it includes a U 15 team. Interesting.
$3500 tuition -wow ! Site did list a lot, so to be be fair I guess I would have to add up all the a la carte things I paid in addition to tuition. Don't think it would even approach $2500. Wonder who is behind the 2018 team ? A strange age to start a team, especially with the gaps at 2020,2019.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And the 1st 2018 Commit is ?????
Well lets just say it has happened
Story at 11

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
$3500 tuition -wow ! Site did list a lot, so to be be fair I guess I would have to add up all the a la carte things I paid in addition to tuition. Don't think it would even approach $2500. Wonder who is behind the 2018 team ? A strange age to start a team, especially with the gaps at 2020,2019.
actually it is U15 so I guess both 2018 & 2019.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son did Express this year, and last year we were at 91; both ended up costing me around $3,800 plus when I did all their suggestive training and bought all their equipment. Sounds expensive but when I really looked at what my son would be getting I think it may be worth it. Everything is included!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They must have a core group or a coach that knows they can produce a competitive team. I say that with zero knowledge. U15 is a great year Dicks, Lake Placid and Florida Nationals. Plus a whole lot of recruiting things.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Story at 11

Saw a Turtle is going to Penn via Xander tweet. Nothing on 2018's.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They must have a core group or a coach that knows they can produce a competitive team. I say that with zero knowledge. U15 is a great year Dicks, Lake Placid and Florida Nationals. Plus a whole lot of recruiting things.

Ohh you mean like Legacy tried this year. Look where that got them. The B slashers team was better than the A carnage team because of political crap from the very start of the season. Carnage has imploded not enough players to field a team. Good luck Igloo with fielding a 2018 team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ohh you mean like Legacy tried this year. Look where that got them. The B slashers team was better than the A carnage team because of political crap from the very start of the season. Carnage has imploded not enough players to field a team. Good luck Igloo with fielding a 2018 team.
I would agree that there must be a parent(s) that approached them with a group or core players to build around. Pure speculation on my part but we have seen this is how things are done. My guess is a certain man behind the curtain of a team named for a certain type of shark that has tried to put a team together the last few years that hasn't produced results....or maybe not !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just got this e-mail from National 175, they must not have seen any scores from the Terps games....this has got to be a joke.....

Greetings to everyone that attended the Best of the Best Tournament and Showcase this past weekend,

Thank you for attending our event. We believe it was the most competitive tournament of the year with teams coming from all over the country, bringing really strong and impressive teams, and covering most of the lacrosse hot spots as well as spots previously less known as lacrosse spots, competing over a 3-day period. Indeed, many college coaches we spoke with stated, “There were a great many very talented athletes assembled for this event.”

It was truly a very competitive event with so many of the games, if not most of them, ending in a 1-3 goal differential which is exactly what you want to see as a college coach recruiting, or an event organizer. Blow-outs are simply no fun to either side so we do our best to assemble the best of the best and if you attended this event, you would most likely agree that that is what we brought together for this event.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think most of the HS games (2015-2017) were comepetitive.

Youth games not so much.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I would agree that there must be a parent(s) that approached them with a group or core players to build around. Pure speculation on my part but we have seen this is how things are done. My guess is a certain man behind the curtain of a team named for a certain type of shark that has tried to put a team together the last few years that hasn't produced results....or maybe not !

why be cryptic? everyone else on this board directly throws out speculation all the time. I bet if you called them and asked they would give you some information of what the plan for 2018 is

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just got this e-mail from National 175, they must not have seen any scores from the Terps games....this has got to be a joke.....

Greetings to everyone that attended the Best of the Best Tournament and Showcase this past weekend,

Thank you for attending our event. We believe it was the most competitive tournament of the year with teams coming from all over the country, bringing really strong and impressive teams, and covering most of the lacrosse hot spots as well as spots previously less known as lacrosse spots, competing over a 3-day period. Indeed, many college coaches we spoke with stated, “There were a great many very talented athletes assembled for this event.”

It was truly a very competitive event with so many of the games, if not most of them, ending in a 1-3 goal differential which is exactly what you want to see as a college coach recruiting, or an event organizer. Blow-outs are simply no fun to either side so we do our best to assemble the best of the best and if you attended this event, you would most likely agree that that is what we brought together for this event.

They apparently didn't see the officiating either. The absolute worst officiating I have ever seen at a youth lacrosse tournament. Just incredibly bad officiating on all sides, really hard to watch

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Story at 11

Who?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
First 8th 2018 off the board, picked up by UNC. The beginning of the end!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So who did they get a commitment from? I don't see it anywhere...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Story at 11

Who?

His name is Drew Mifundsrlow. He is out of Mad Lax. He is representated by someone for the firm of Duey, Cheetum and Howe.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LI boy? Staying with their town or going to St A or Chaminade?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i heard it was a kid from syosset with great hair and nice body. Who ever you are this is the kid BOOM!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
story at 11? what

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Okay so who is the first?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i heard it was a kid from syosset with great hair and nice body. Who ever you are this is the kid BOOM!

his hair is not that nice and he turned the offer down

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So who did they get a commitment from? I don't see it anywhere...

Wow, J P ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Bash at the Beach schedule has both Legacy 2018 teams playing in same division , so I guess they found players.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SK?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It is a Prodigy out of China. His name is Wei Tu Yung! Kid is off the charts!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I heard it was a tall lanky kid. His name is Sid Finch the second. His dad played for the Mets. He threw 108 miles an hour.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Bash at the Beach schedule has both Legacy 2018 teams playing in same division , so I guess they found players.

Yeah, 2019 players and maybe some 2020 sprinkled in.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They don't ever play at same time so kids will be doing a lot of running between games. This compilation of powerhouse teams will result in a Tomahawks vs Legacy Slashers final.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SK?

JK

OK?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SK?

JK

OK?

Special K

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So it begins with ranking our 2018 boys...This guy is a 3d guy that was retweeted by J Munro...

Ryan Danehy ‏@RPDLacrosse Jul 7
Here we go-

Top 25 2018's by position

Only mentioning players I have seen

Asterisks are guys who are studs

@3dRising
Details Reply Retweet Favorite More
Attack:

Ross Pridemore (SWL)*
Nick Soloman (LB3)
Jake Kelly (FCA)
Javon Johnson (RWAR)*
Brian Antonelli (LAX)
Scott White (HHH)
Midfield:

Pat Skalniak (STS)
Isaiah Dawson (BRAB/WCS)*
Tate Young (LIE)*
Jadon Kerry (TMN)
Midfield cont:

Jordan Donaghy (HHH)
Grayson Sallade (HHH)*
John John Lombardi (SWL)*
Greyson Wolfram (NES)
Luke Summers (HHH)
Defense:

Frank Marinello (T91)*
Larson Tolo (3dNE)
Emmett Jones (3dOR)*
Brendan Brosnahan (LIE)
Mike Novitsky (SWL)
Brady Keneally (LIE)
Goalie:

Mike Clibanoff (HHH)
Andrew Bonafede (LIE)*
Face Off:

Joe Neuman (LIO)*
Mike Giaquinto (LIE)
Also Impressed:

W. Murtagh (3dNE)
B. Murtagh (3dNE)
D. Erickson (3dNE)
S. Handley (3dOR)
G. Catlett (3dOR)
R. Nunes (3dCO)
H. Watts (3dCO)
Also Impressed cont:

K Vandegrift (HHH)
Z Nelson (HHH)
Q McCahon (HHH)
M Clibanoff (HHH)
W Brake (MESA)
C Cordisco (MESA)
K Justice (PBR)
Also Impressed cont:

G. Wichelns (T91)
S. Kuttin (T91)
L. Nolta (FCA)
B. Cameron (TOM)
H. Cheek (LAX)
H. Caponiti (NES)
J. Wornow (PAT)

Follow

Ryan Danehy
‏@RPDLacrosse
That's a wrap. Very early list, but, looking forward to seeing these guys develop & move up/down the list over the years.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did a lot of kids leave Carnage team ?

Page 44 of 47 1 2 42 43 44 45 46 47

Link Copied to Clipboard