BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,740
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 139 of 327 1 2 137 138 139 140 141 326 327
Re: Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2020 curcio beat up on jones again, proving who the top team is again and again.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
2020 curcio beat up on jones again, proving who the top team is again and again.

I wouldn't call an 8-4 win beating anyone up.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And here you are proving who the most obnoxious parents are,again and again.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And once again A-Holes within the same organization going after each other. If the player numbers are correct you should win. Do you get why we are hated??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is wrong with Iyou people. Did your mother drop you on your head

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Please stop embarrassing the other parents on this team. Keep your mouth shut and be humble. Thank you.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Please stop embarrassing the other parents on this team. Keep your mouth shut and be humble. Thank you.

A lot of parents on that team are toxic and two faced. Makes your skin crawl to be around them and listen to the fake praise when its only about their kid.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A lot of parents on that team are toxic and two faced. Makes your skin crawl to be around them and listen to the fake praise when its only about their kid.

Just hit the nail right on the head. The parents of that team ruin it. Need a shower after spending anytime with them; you just feel slimy and dirty.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You truly are an a..! These types of comments only fuels the hatred from others outside the organization. We should be a united front. Who cares who wins when its YJ vs YJ! And before you respond, no my daughter is not on either of these teams or even in this age group. Time to grow up!!

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

Ok betting man here are some facts
according to Forbes best College list
1-Stamford D1
3-Princeton D1
4-Yale D1
5- Columbia D1 (not real good)
8-Harvard D1
9-Williams D3
10- M.I.T. D3
So according to you D 3 Schools not only have bad lacrosse, but are also bad academic schools……like M.I.T. …..yah that school sucks. 2 of those bad D3 schools are listed before any of the schools you mentioned. I for one would rather have my daughter go to Williams and play bad lacrosse and get a top education, even if she walked on or tried out, than go to Ohio State and come out a Barista that played good lacrosse

Just a hunch, but I bet you didn't go to Stamford, did you? [/quote]
No as a matter of fact, I didn't, But seeing as you want to judge someone based on a key stroke error, lets see what we can read into you. Seeing as you wrote this at 10:30 in the morning I can only assume that you're a a house wife with nothing more to do but sit home and expand while you're husband goes out to work a long day, no doubt to evade the black hole at home. I wonder what you majored in at Suffolk Community College? how to marry well. Slow husband killing 101,or maybe the Y..J. housewife special- how to live through my kid while being fat and obnoxious. [/quote]

My, my, you have thin skin. Launching an ad hominem attack because someone made a snarky comment about your typo? Just own it and move on.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ VS YJ drama starts with the coaching. It starts and could end with C.R., if she chose to do so.

So there was a game last weekend where the sun was setting. YJ coach has goalie sprint on field to get the net with the sun at the goalies back. Smart coaching...

Then this YJ coach refuses to switch goals at half because it is NOT spelled out in the rules for the tourney. She bullys the ref, who really could care less. I personally don't like this move. I hate to coach by exploiting loopholes, not good sportmanship BUT I'm OK with it.

Oh yeah, this goes way over the top, this coach does this against ANOTHER YJ team. Really? Classless, IMO, hope you enjoy your win, at any cost! Way to coach sportmanship!

YJ could learn something from Team 91, who tends to refuse to pit their teams against each other in championship games. Thats how you build teamwork within an organization.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ VS YJ drama starts with the coaching. It starts and could end with C.R., if she chose to do so.

So there was a game last weekend where the sun was setting. YJ coach has goalie sprint on field to get the net with the sun at the goalies back. Smart coaching...

Then this YJ coach refuses to switch goals at half because it is NOT spelled out in the rules for the tourney. She bullys the ref, who really could care less. I personally don't like this move. I hate to coach by exploiting loopholes, not good sportmanship BUT I'm OK with it.

Oh yeah, this goes way over the top, this coach does this against ANOTHER YJ team. Really? Classless, IMO, hope you enjoy your win, at any cost! Way to coach sportmanship!

YJ could learn something from Team 91, who tends to refuse to pit their teams against each other in championship games. Thats how you build teamwork within an organization.

Tournaments run on US Lacrosse rules that clearly state goalies switch sides at halftime. Thats not a loophole it is cheating plain and simple.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I realize you were beat by the supposed team below you. Talk about sportsmanship, stop crying and move on

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Tournaments run on US Lacrosse rules that clearly state goalies switch sides at halftime. Thats not a loophole it is cheating plain and simple.

If there was a true halftime.....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just hit the nail right on the head. The parents of that team ruin it. Need a shower after spending anytime with them; you just feel slimy and dirty.

Unfortunately it is a 2 way street. It's either the parents on the blue that act better than others, or the parents on the B team whining incessantly about how their kid is getting screwed because of politics. No win situation. Best thing they could do is NOT have the YJ teams play each other (unless of course it's a playoff round). Nothing good comes of it. It just gets parents pissed off at each other.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Its a great business with bad people coaching in it (not bad coaches, bad people) and bad my kid first parents. Most of the kids are great until they start believing the hype and start to play a little too chippy and a little too selfishly. Be honest we all say it's about wonderful times with our kids and their teams but most everyone is there just for their own kid and if you weren't forced to would never ever ever associate with the other people on the sideline away from lacrosse.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Jones lost to the team below too. What does that say?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]2020 curcio beat up on jones again, proving who the top team is again and again.

Unfortunately it is a 2 way street. It's either the parents on the blue that act better than others, or the parents on the B team whining incessantly about how their kid is getting screwed because of politics. No win situation. Best thing they could do is NOT have the YJ teams play each other (unless of course it's a playoff round). Nothing good comes of it. It just gets parents pissed off at each other.

Great post. If you feel your screwed and end having an excellent coach like Jones I hope I get screwed more often. YJ should not play each other unless its necessary for playoffs it only creates animosity. To be on this board pounding your chest that you beat a team your supposed to beat is embarrassing to the entire Yellow Jacket organization.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]2020 curcio beat up on jones again, proving who the top team is again and again.

It means anything can happen in a 25 minute game.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That she is overpaid? Oh wait, they are working for peanuts, and a hotel room. So where does all my money go?? We were told us If we wrote the check we would be elite and be on TV playing D1 someday.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That she is overpaid? Oh wait, they are working for peanuts, and a hotel room. So where does all my money go?? We were told us If we wrote the check we would be elite and be on TV playing D1 someday.

I heard they don't even get a Hotel room

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Like most clubs I'm sure CR finally figured out that there's no upside in crushing your own teams and told curcio to keep it reasonable

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It says that the third team is better than the second team, who is better than the first team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Like most clubs I'm sure CR finally figured out that there's no upside in crushing your own teams and told curcio to keep it reasonable

Curcio wasn't there she must of been giving her instruction from a remote location. The game was competitive and the better team won that day.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stop trying to bash the parents. The truth is we like them more than you. Take your and the Mrs nose out from the coaches a22. Stop embarrassing us.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It says that the third team is better than the second team, who is better than the first team.

How do you know which team is the 1st 2nd 3rd????

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stop with your parent bashing already. You are an embarrassing individual. Truth is we like them a whole lot more than you...Also please take that nose and remove it from the coaches you know what. Pathetic.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If there was a true halftime.....

5 minutes is a standard NCPAL halftime

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So the third team is the best team?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Logically, YES

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Meanwhile, the friends and family crew were eating all of the food at the team tent.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Meanwhile, the friends and family crew were eating all of the food at the team tent.

Well when you are so far up CR's [lacrosse] that your body actually disappears and you have put tens of thousands of dollars in her pockets over the years I guess that qualifies you for some sweaty deli meats and rancid salad under the tent. Its actually pathetic when you think about it that these F&F actually think anyone likes or cares about them. Its all about the benjamins.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Logically, YES

come on man. you don't need to justify the fact that your kid is on the YJ C team. no one cares and if your kid is having fun and improving, don't worry about the fact that she is on the third team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well when you are so far up CR's [lacrosse] that your body actually disappears and you have put tens of thousands of dollars in her pockets over the years I guess that qualifies you for some sweaty deli meats and rancid salad under the tent. Its actually pathetic when you think about it that these F&F actually think anyone likes or cares about them. Its all about the benjamins.
What about our parents handing out summer camp flyers to line our coaches pockets they should be getting a commission.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am from NPT and was more or less told if my daughter does not join YJ she will not play on the high school team despite being better than half the girls who play YJ. Almost like the Mafia. Have to pay a big to play school ball

Like Reply Quote
Chief Admin
Online Content
Chief Admin
So much for Northport High School being an advocate for the students...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am from NPT and was more or less told if my daughter does not join YJ she will not play on the high school team despite being better than half the girls who play YJ. Almost like the Mafia. Have to pay a big to play school ball

What graduation year?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

She's better than 1/2 of the YJ players in your humble unbiased opinion.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Which is the top Skywalkers team, white or blue?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Which is the top Skywalkers team, white or blue?

Blue

Like Reply Quote
Page 139 of 327 1 2 137 138 139 140 141 326 327
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard