BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,835
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 55 of 70 1 2 53 54 55 56 57 69 70
Re: Boys 2017 Fall 2013/Summer 2014
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by baldbear
Originally Posted by Anonymous

And btw, hope you're enjoying the tournament. You might want to check out some birthdates of the kids playing.

Why don't you enlighten the simple minded of us?

Quick snapshot of Duke's key offense players

Josh Dionne – 23 year old senior born in April (held back)
Folwer – 22 yr old sr born in dec (older end)
Jordan wolf - 22 yr old sr born in dec (older end)
Matheis – sophomore born in oct (held back)
Deemer class – soph, 21 in June (held back)
Myles jones – soph turned 21 in march (held back)

I'll let someone else look at the other rosters.

Myle Jones did a PG year, probably due to academics to get him into Duke. That is why he is 21 yr. old soph. I wouldn't consider him a hold back. No different than a redshirt year.

M Jones was NOT a holdback player.

on this board, PG is the same thing. search PG and you will find pages dedicated to how that is also "cheating"

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
PG is clearly different. It means that the school and the kid said I need to get my grades up to perform in your institution, I have plenty of athletic ability but they want to see me get my grades up. I am not competing against younger kids today, but I will be next year.

It is not cheating.

The point is that the year of age matters alot at 8th grade, but very little after HS. Most kids are fully grown in 12th grade, most are not fully gown at 14 or 15. that is the difference.

Holding back an 8th grader to get a physical advantage over boys in the middle of puberty is cheating. It is common sense and people who do it plainly admit they are doing so to give their kid an advantage. They just dont like the fact that others call them cheaters.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
PG is clearly different. It means that the school and the kid said I need to get my grades up to perform in your institution, I have plenty of athletic ability but they want to see me get my grades up. I am not competing against younger kids today, but I will be next year.

It is not cheating.

The point is that the year of age matters alot at 8th grade, but very little after HS. Most kids are fully grown in 12th grade, most are not fully gown at 14 or 15. that is the difference.

Holding back an 8th grader to get a physical advantage over boys in the middle of puberty is cheating. It is common sense and people who do it plainly admit they are doing so to give their kid an advantage. They just dont like the fact that others call them cheaters.
Right on point and saves me from writing the same.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It is not cheating.

How is it not cheating when North Carolina says to a 9th grader we will give you a spot in the following year's class after you PG. Hardly about grades. They did it this year with a current 2017 from texas who agreed to PG

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It is not cheating.

You people are "clearly" just ridiculous! Justify it however you want...PG, Reclassify, hold back, immature, blah, blah, blah, its gaining an advantage (cheating) kids of the same age. Just because "they do it" does not mean its ok. A lot of things in this world get taken advantage of, until there are guidelines put in place. Until USL does something about it people like you will take advantage of it. None of my children would have felt right about playing against kids younger than them at any age, in any sport. Two of my children have graduated as a D1 scholar athlete at 21yrs. old, & my 3rd, hopefully, will do the same. just how we roll here in LI!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It is not cheating.

How is it not cheating when North Carolina says to a 9th grader we will give you a spot in the following year's class after you PG. Hardly about grades. They did it this year with a current 2017 from texas who agreed to PG

PG means post grad. After HS is over you do a year at a PG school. Not cheating at all. The kid then goes to college a year later and plays against kids who are older than him. Repeating a year of school in 8th grade to gain an advantage by dropping into the lower grad year is pure cheating.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It is not cheating.

PG means post grad. After HS is over you do a year at a PG school. Not cheating at all. The kid then goes to college a year later and plays against kids who are older than him. Repeating a year of school in 8th grade to gain an advantage by dropping into the lower grad year is pure cheating.

My mommy says its only cheating if its against the rules.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This whole thing only works in lacrosse, because sports that have real Professional leagues do not want 23-24 to draft with more bad habits to break and less peak pro years left...

For Lax, D1 college is like the pros...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
None of it is cheating - bending the rules YES, cheating NO

These parents do it simply to get the child into a school they would not otherwise be able to attend.

Think about it--
4 years in CHSAA mostly riding the pines behind an upperclassman
Finally senior year you get to play but your league has only teams in it. 50/50 chance of a CHSAA championship. No arguements over brackets and seeding when there are only two teams. Instead, you travel the northeast for a regular season of out of conference friendlies which mean nothing.

You then get to Duke only to ride the pines again or maybe if you are truly good you see the field. NONE of your classmates care. The attendence is tiny despite the strong performance of the team. Heck Duke football (normally a joke - yes they were good this year) draws tens of thousands of fans but lacrosse less than 1,000 for most home games

Five/Six years later your son graduates with a Duke degree thanks to your willingess and resources to bend the rules. I do not see a problem with this - BRAVO

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

These parents do it simply to get the child into a school they would not otherwise be able to attend.

Think about it--
Finally senior year you get to play but your league has only teams in it. 50/50 chance of a CHSAA championship. No arguements over brackets and seeding when there are only two teams. Instead, you travel the northeast for a regular season of out of conference friendlies which mean nothing.

You then get to Duke only to ride the pines again or maybe if you are truly good you see the field. NONE of your classmates care. The attendence is tiny despite the strong performance of the team. Heck Duke football (normally a joke - yes they were good this year) draws tens of thousands of fans but lacrosse less than 1,000 for most home games

Five/Six years later your son graduates with a Duke degree thanks to your willingess and resources to bend the rules. I do not see a problem with this - BRAVO

You don't see a problem with this?...There lies the problem!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You don't see a problem with this?...There lies the problem!

I meant to use my sarcasm font. Problem yes, cheating no

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Think about it--

Sign me up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Think about it--

I don't see any rules being bent let alone broken. What rules? Free will baby.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son has not been talked to by any coaches... does this eliminate the opportunity of him going to a division one school to play?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son has not been talked to by any coaches... does this eliminate the opportunity of him going to a division one school to play?

Thais can't be a serious question. If your son is a 2017 , then as long as he's playing his best and can do well at the showcases; the calls will comme eventually. Don't put pressure on the situation. Just tell him to have fun. He will be noticed when the time is right if he has the goods.

He has a lot of time ahead of him to play and improve. Odds are in his favor if he's good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Think about it--

I don't see any rules being bent let alone broken. What rules? Free will baby.

I guess in the above scenario it would have made zero sense to attend a D3 school with a better academic pedigree. The benefits are plenty, play a lot as a freshman, maybe start your last three years, save the extra $30-50k. By the way, while the commitment is heavy in D3 it is not nearly the year round full-time job lacrosse has become at a top D1 program. Hence your student will be able to spend far more time on academics. Which in the end is the very reason we all do this, to get our kids the best education, Right??? Or perhaps it's just the crazy parents that have to say "Johnny is going D1".
On the other end of spectrum you have the kid that has great grades and only gets offers from some of the more obscure D1 programs, schools that the student could have gained acceptance to without lacrosse. As a parent, how do you allow this? It's like playing down academically just for lacrosse...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yep, its over!! Go take up track (better scholarships anyway)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yep, its over!! Go take up track (better scholarships anyway)

Yeah, time to look for other options...La Parma in East Williston is looking for bus boys

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How are the dopes/losers the NCAA coaches? They are recruiting the best athletes many times in these cases they are the more physically developed players, they could care less what age they graduate HS, as long as they can get them wins. Thank you US Lacrosse for cow-towing to the Baltimore elite;you finally found a way to spread lacrosse,have kids outside of the tri-state area play down.

The coaches definitely know what's going on and they definitely don't care. Why should they? They aren't breaking any rules. You don't win games by standing on a principle.

However, whats troubling about some coaches is how they talk out of both sides of their mouths. They say they don't favor early recruiting, but don't do anything about it. They should simply not say anything. It's insulting. As a group they have the power to come together and influence the process, but there's no incentive for them to do so. The NCAA won't because it's governed by the schools.

Nevertheless, the chorus against early recruiting/reclassing is rising. Bill Tanton 's editorial in this month's Lacrosse Magazine spoke out against early commits and Quint has been vocal. Nothing may ever change, but the spotlight is becoming more focused.

I have to laugh at the chorus against early recruiting. One of my friends kids was one of the early recruits in question. The parents of this kid and the school are all very happy about it. The young man is having a great time on his high school team playing to win and not caring about his personal stats. So tell me what is so bad about that? He has no pressure and so he is working like heck to get good grades for the sake of learning? Anything wrong with that? The college is in constant contact and it seems like they are building a good relationship with their future recruit.

Frankly I think it is all about jealousy from the Maryland and US Lacrosse crowd because if you look closely most of the early recruits were from other areas.

If my kid were good enough to get an offer from a good college we would absolutely encourage him to take it.

By the way I hear from a lot of people that the coaches are also saving some spots on the back end for late bloomers. So it all evens out.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How are the dopes/losers the NCAA coaches? They are recruiting the best athletes many times in these cases they are the more physically developed players, they could care less what age they graduate HS, as long as they can get them wins. Thank you US Lacrosse for cow-towing to the Baltimore elite;you finally found a way to spread lacrosse,have kids outside of the tri-state area play down.

The coaches definitely know what's going on and they definitely don't care. Why should they? They aren't breaking any rules. You don't win games by standing on a principle.

However, whats troubling about some coaches is how they talk out of both sides of their mouths. They say they don't favor early recruiting, but don't do anything about it. They should simply not say anything. It's insulting. As a group they have the power to come together and influence the process, but there's no incentive for them to do so. The NCAA won't because it's governed by the schools.

Nevertheless, the chorus against early recruiting/reclassing is rising. Bill Tanton 's editorial in this month's Lacrosse Magazine spoke out against early commits and Quint has been vocal. Nothing may ever change, but the spotlight is becoming more focused.

I have to laugh at the chorus against early recruiting. One of my friends kids was one of the early recruits in question. The parents of this kid and the school are all very happy about it. The young man is having a great time on his high school team playing to win and not caring about his personal stats. So tell me what is so bad about that? He has no pressure and so he is working like heck to get good grades for the sake of learning? Anything wrong with that? The college is in constant contact and it seems like they are building a good relationship with their future recruit.

Frankly I think it is all about jealousy from the Maryland and US Lacrosse crowd because if you look closely most of the early recruits were from other areas.

If my kid were good enough to get an offer from a good college we would absolutely encourage him to take it.

By the way I hear from a lot of people that the coaches are also saving some spots on the back end for late bloomers. So it all evens out.

Agree, it all about jealousy. Please tell me what is wrong with accepting an offer to go to a great school in the 9th or 10th grade.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A little perspective would do you guys a lot of good. In less than a decade your sons will be in the real unrelenting world, and some of the trade offs to play high level lacrosse MIGHT be a regret. Who cares if some coaches are saving some spots? If a coach wants to early recruit and close out a 2017 class before these kids finish freshman year, let them. That applies to 3, maybe 4 programs. The money in this sport blows. 12.6 over 45-50 roster spots? I mean, my niece who plays field hockey is better set up for a better scholarship yield than any of our sons will be just by being an average recruit.

Lacrosse is a lousy financial strategy to pay for college. It is not a sport you can make a living on professionally. It is a sport that can get you into a good school. In my experience as a D1 athlete, the burdens on time and my energy meant I didn't make the best grades in college. And that is a very typical thing in D1 sports. If you go to a good one like a Duke or a U Michigan but graduate with a 2.8, you lost all the advantages of a degree from a good school. You are in line behind the 3.3s-4.0s at Duke and Georgetown, and then there are the 4.0 kids from Towson State who worked their way through college. Find me employers that could give a crap about Johnny All-America in any fill-in-the-blank sport, and I would be impressed. Didn't help me, and didn't make much of a difference for the kids I tried to help leaving good schools like Duke and Georgetown where they were student athletes.

If your kid were good enough to get an offer from UNC, then great. But if he is good enough a student to get an Ivy spot...what are you thinking to take UNC?!? If anyone gave an ounce of credibility to some of the posters on this thread, you'd think that kids who are not committed but are being looked at this Summer by Ivies or Notre Dame for example are losers who might as well kill themselves now because it won't/can't get better.

Good thing is if the kid is a good enough lacrosse player, you can get what you want. If you want junior to go to UNC and lax bro out and live with you for a year or two after he graduates looking for someone to bite on his 2.9 GPA and lacrosse resume, then yes...you got what you wanted. Congrats.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A little perspective would do you guys a lot of good. In less than a decade your sons will be in the real unrelenting world, and some of the trade offs to play high level lacrosse MIGHT be a regret. Who cares if some coaches are saving some spots? If a coach wants to early recruit and close out a 2017 class before these kids finish freshman year, let them. That applies to 3, maybe 4 programs. The money in this sport blows. 12.6 over 45-50 roster spots? I mean, my niece who plays field hockey is better set up for a better scholarship yield than any of our sons will be just by being an average recruit.

Lacrosse is a lousy financial strategy to pay for college. It is not a sport you can make a living on professionally. It is a sport that can get you into a good school. In my experience as a D1 athlete, the burdens on time and my energy meant I didn't make the best grades in college. And that is a very typical thing in D1 sports. If you go to a good one like a Duke or a U Michigan but graduate with a 2.8, you lost all the advantages of a degree from a good school. You are in line behind the 3.3s-4.0s at Duke and Georgetown, and then there are the 4.0 kids from Towson State who worked their way through college. Find me employers that could give a crap about Johnny All-America in any fill-in-the-blank sport, and I would be impressed. Didn't help me, and didn't make much of a difference for the kids I tried to help leaving good schools like Duke and Georgetown where they were student athletes.

If your kid were good enough to get an offer from UNC, then great. But if he is good enough a student to get an Ivy spot...what are you thinking to take UNC?!? If anyone gave an ounce of credibility to some of the posters on this thread, you'd think that kids who are not committed but are being looked at this Summer by Ivies or Notre Dame for example are losers who might as well kill themselves now because it won't/can't get better.

Good thing is if the kid is a good enough lacrosse player, you can get what you want. If you want junior to go to UNC and lax bro out and live with you for a year or two after he graduates looking for someone to bite on his 2.9 GPA and lacrosse resume, then yes...you got what you wanted. Congrats.

My friend, your words are crystal clear and as real as it gets. Thanks for sharing!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Of all the 2017's commited what are the top three "schools" that these players are headed to?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Amen brother. Not hating on early recruits at all, but I agree 100% with this guy coming from a D1 athlete who is now a hedge fund guy. I promise you that D1 soccer didnt get me where I am today, grades and hard work did. Top quality school and grades first, lax second is the formula for LT success.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Of all the 2017's commited what are the top three "schools" that these players are headed to?

in looking at the list of 2017's committed its tough to name only three. IMO in no set order, UVA, Mich, Bucknell, UPENN. Gotta throw Air Force in there also. Acceptance & Grad rate tells the story on the above mentioned.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

One of the best posts I've seen in a long time. Healthy straight talk as real as it gets. That's why I'm a huge proponent of D1 talent going to an academically superior D3 if they can handle the lack of academic support. What's better in the long run? Riding the pine with a shallow academic experience at "big name ACC" (before you bite my head off read the recent news headlines out of Chapel Hill) or having a better chance at playing a lot (although don't kid yourself, most kids could not see the field at some of these D3s) and hopefully benefiting from the prestige and alumni network of Amherst, Williams and the like?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

in looking at the list of 2017's committed its tough to name only three. IMO in no set order, UVA, Mich, Bucknell, UPENN. Gotta throw Air Force in there also. Acceptance & Grad rate tells the story on the above mentioned.

Our 2017 early commit is aware that lax is a stepping stone to a great D1 school and that once in; his attentions will be academics first, second and lax 3rd. We couldn't care less if he sees the field or not. (Which is unlikely that he won't). He mapped this out himself and his plan thus far is bearing the early fruits and he understands that it is but the first of many steps. We got lucky with this kid. He could have went another way but his level of focus at this age is uncanny and we're just letting him run with it.

So far so good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why is the common response always "jealous" if you do not agree with early recruitment? To think any 2017 is a lock to see the field when he enters college is a ridiculous statement. In three years before he gets there as a college freshman much can happen including recruiting a better player. Do you think colleges stopped looking because they have a commitment to players. They are always looking for better. Good for any student athlete who gets an early commit. But, colleges are recruiting too early. This should be regulated by the NCAA. This early recruiting will hurt colleges down the road and in ten years the programs will see the effect.

Any 2017 mapping out his future who is determined and motivated I see great for him! Too many high school students lack that direction and purpose for success. What starts now will continue throughout life in all areas.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why is the common response always "jealous" if you do not agree with early recruitment? To think any 2017 is a lock to see the field when he enters college is a ridiculous statement. In three years before he gets there as a college freshman much can happen including recruiting a better player. Do you think colleges stopped looking because they have a commitment to players. They are always looking for better. Good for any student athlete who gets an early commit. But, colleges are recruiting too early. This should be regulated by the NCAA. This early recruiting will hurt colleges down the road and in ten years the programs will see the effect.

Any 2017 mapping out his future who is determined and motivated I see great for him! Too many high school students lack that direction and purpose for success. What starts now will continue throughout life in all areas.

Lacrosse has always been fortunate to have the cream of the crop of student/athlete. Many times these players have their priorities straight and do see their future better than some others by freshman year. As I am sure they would if they didn't play lacrosse. and yes, there are those student athletes who are not as studious and there are good schools for them to attend (that aren't the best academically but still very good) and why is that great some because you don't want to overwhelm any student in college either.

The fit for a student is the most important thing. So for those committing early I am sure the folks are being realistic.

With the sport seeing dramatic increases across the country, the student/athlete will still be the jewel for the college coaches. Be it in Frosh or Soph year. But for those of us watching at home - don't forget that Denver player who went to 205 after he graduated HS and took the chance Denver gave him (Denver was a relative no name at the time - they went on the map after they came to LI and Beat Duke at Bethpage).

Just remember there is always a Denver Marquette as well as a Williams or Tufts. Don't forget Ohio and Michigan.

Good luck to all of you. and don't forget we are all from LI. So cheer on those boys on TV!!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Denver was not a relative no name. With bill tierney coaching that team they were considered an up and coming team when they showed up at bethpage and beat duke. If you realize anything about lacrosse here on Long Island the tierney name means quite a bit. The only surprise is that Denver only has two Long Island players on the team. A former st Anthony player and a levittown goalie. Has everyone forgotten were bill tierney came the news paper did when they printed no Long Island ties to Denver last week in the paper.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Denver was not a relative no name. With bill tierney coaching that team they were considered an up and coming team when they showed up at bethpage and beat duke. If you realize anything about lacrosse here on Long Island the tierney name means quite a bit. The only surprise is that Denver only has two Long Island players on the team. A former st Anthony player and a levittown goalie. Has everyone forgotten were bill tierney came the news paper did when they printed no Long Island ties to Denver last week in the paper.

Just as Meade at furman. Realitive no name lax school. Give it 2 years and it becomes relavent. Great coaches at no name lax schools. Equals opportunities.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know if there is going to be a Be the Best tryout this year for 2017?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No tryout, but I heard next year 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 20121 teams all coming. I like what they do and how they do it. Small program but do it right.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They already have a team coming up? They won't let other kids try out?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No tryout, but I heard next year 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 20121 teams all coming. I like what they do and how they do it. Small program but do it right.

This group was about to go out of existence, and then was resurrected after the Jester split. They are solid lacrosse guys, but what have they done to say they "do it right"?
If they are adding teams next year, they should get there website up and running.
Click on the Be the Best line under LI Clubs and it looks like you are going to a dating site.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know if there is going to be a Be the Best tryout this year for 2017?

You probably don't want to play on any team having tryouts now?!?!

If you are still trying to get on a team I would try contacting a larger program (that's all of them) and maybe someone has a spot available.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They do it right by being honest and telling you excatly what you are getting. 9 mids, 6 attack, 6 defense, 2 goalies. You know going in. You don't show up after paying because you only had 24 hours to make a decision and find out there are 12 mids 8 attack 8 defense and 2 goalies. The coaches are solid good guys who know the game, played the game and have been coaching for 25+ years on all levels. They only have 2 teams this year but I always hear good things about them. They do winter workouts, spring league and then solid summer schedule and it doesnt cost you an arm and a leg. I may try to track them down this weekend and get more info. They are playing in the JDRF.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What does this have to do with the Jesters?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]They do it right by being honest and telling you excatly what you are getting. 9 mids, 6 attack, 6 defense, 2 goalies. You know going in. You don't show up after paying because you only had 24 hours to make a decision and find out there are 12 mids 8 attack 8 defense and 2 goalies. The coaches are solid good guys who know the game, played the game and have been coaching for 25+ years on all levels. They only have 2 teams this year but I always hear good things about them. They do winter workouts, spring league and then solid summer schedule and it doesnt cost you an arm and a leg. I may try to track them down this weekend and get more info. They are playing in the JDRF

Where did youth team play in the spring?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They do it right by being honest and telling you excatly what you are getting. 9 mids, 6 attack, 6 defense, 2 goalies. You know going in. You don't show up after paying because you only had 24 hours to make a decision and find out there are 12 mids 8 attack 8 defense and 2 goalies. The coaches are solid good guys who know the game, played the game and have been coaching for 25+ years on all levels. They only have 2 teams this year but I always hear good things about them. They do winter workouts, spring league and then solid summer schedule and it doesnt cost you an arm and a leg. I may try to track them down this weekend and get more info. They are playing in the JDRF.

You know all this how? Sounds like lot of insight for someone looking to track them down. lol

Good luck!!

Page 55 of 70 1 2 53 54 55 56 57 69 70

Link Copied to Clipboard