BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Long Island Jesters
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,778
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 25 of 83 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 82 83
Re: Girls Spring 2014 High School Varsity Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Any results from the B games yet???

According to Newsday:

HTG over RP 15-14
Sayville over MP 6-5
Westhampton over Islip 18-15
SWR over M/G/S 16-6

Islip another first round loss, haven't won a playoff games in ? ever Ball hog girls got shut down again.

Are you this much of a moron really ? Cannot figure out if you are related to ball hog sisters and trying to bait people into a conversation about them or really just this stupid.

How many playoff games have super stars won.... girls lax is a TEAM game

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ok here we go .....

WI over WB in a close one
MC over Sach E in a close one
BS over Northport large
Hauppauge over Smith E fairly easy

ESM over WH large
Hunt over Sayville fairly easy
Mt Sinai over SWR larger
Bayport over Babylon fairly easy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
islip top scorers in suffolk county again, what does that get you? 1st round playoff loss.

Well at least they made the playoffs this year. lol

You are correct 100% ,,, it is team game.. you can beat all the non playoff teams you want. over and over year after year. but when it comes down to it you cant win a playoff games.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Huntington win was a miracle! RP goalie was amazing today ! Hunt. Goalie had nothing! ..
huntington goalie has nothing they get lucky every game. Sorry to hear that RP loss we were praying that RP knocked them and their parents off their pedestal especially the goalie dad who consistently posts about his daughter!!! Congrats on a good season RP good luck to all those who will graduate!!

We have a goalie dad like that also at ESM.....
funny bc no ESM parent would truly post this..jerk!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Huntington win was a miracle! RP goalie was amazing today ! Hunt. Goalie had nothing! ..
huntington goalie has nothing they get lucky every game. Sorry to hear that RP loss we were praying that RP knocked them and their parents off their pedestal especially the goalie dad who consistently posts about his daughter!!! Congrats on a good season RP good luck to all those who will graduate!!

We're not nearly as united as you think!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I saw Hauppauge lose to Northport, by a goal or two. I thought they were pretty good, and probably should've won that game. They needed to do a better job of ball control that day. Looking forward to these playoffs. Good luck to all! Also, please stop with the childish remarks from the parents. Leave the girls alone, and let them enjoy their sport.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
has anyone seen that tall 6'2" girl that plays for ESM? think Westhampton can shut her down on tuesday???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
has anyone seen that tall 6'2" girl that plays for ESM? think Westhampton can shut her down on tuesday???

not unless they can play lax from atop a stool

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

She only scored twice against them when they played last.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
islip top scorers in suffolk county again, what does that get you? 1st round playoff loss.

Well at least they made the playoffs this year. lol

You are correct 100% ,,, it is team game.. you can beat all the non playoff teams you want. over and over year after year. but when it comes down to it you cant win a playoff games.

Stop crying and going off on your jealous rant, your lucky you have them, otherwise you would have no wins and no playoff games to play.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

She also hurt her knee in that game. heard shes playing on a torn meniscus

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

She also hurt her knee in that game. heard shes playing on a torn meniscus

Rumor has it she's not going to be the one to focus on Mason and Huff are cleared!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah but she'll mess up westhampton she's rad!!!!!!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
well i heard that shes really pretty and talented oh and shes single so all boys go to the game and watch the tall girl!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
this is play offs now whb is unable to stop her they don't have the height or strength. esm is filled with fast strong athletic girls and thats why they'll come out on top

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
who on ESMs defense is going to step up for the playoff game on tuesday against westhampton? Ever since the sayville game the defense has been off. young guns have to get ready for the varsity level. ESM lost a good defender and they have been letting up A LOT of goals..should be an interesting game on tuesday......

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ESM or huntington as 2014 county champs?
i think esm solid defense offense was rocky due to injuries but girls will be cleared

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
well i heard that shes really pretty and talented oh and shes single so all boys go to the game and watch the tall girl!!!!
she's accepting applications for Prom dates so go to www.tallpeoplerock.com and oh I betcha she's going to put that ball in the back of the cage more then twice this time!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think esm is going to beat up whb especially since they have a cat on the team and a really big girl named meg

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
esm has 2 other solid defenders now, the other 2 are okay. they have carried the defense and will continue too and be successful

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
who on ESMs defense is going to step up for the playoff game on tuesday against westhampton? Ever since the sayville game the defense has been off. young guns have to get ready for the varsity level. ESM lost a good defender and they have been letting up A LOT of goals..should be an interesting game on tuesday......
ESM had three strong defenders until Sayville now they struggle a bit the two girls left of the three are holding their own but ESM needs the other two to step up fast. It was a big hit to their defense to lose a strong player to ACL again but if 22 & 33 take control they should be fine!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i think esm solid defense offense was rocky due to injuries but girls will be cleared
with the rumor of Mason being back as well as Huff it's a three peat for ESM easily

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think esm is going to beat up whb especially since they have a cat on the team and a really big girl named meg
so they have a giraffe, a cat and a big girl named meg sounds like a championship in the making. If they can't beat you on the field I betcha in a wheelchair race they come out in first!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
with the rumor of Mason being back as well as Huff it's a three peat for ESM easily

who updates sectionxi.org. great bracket page, if only it was updated!?!.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
esm has 2 other solid defenders now, the other 2 are okay. they have carried the defense and will continue too and be successful
exactly JMU bound and Jax bound are two solid defenders which is enough to hold down the defense as well as the ND bound goalie

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I know we are not, but some people at ESM thinks so. that little circle.. and that goalie dad padding stats. oh well..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

defense weak and goalie weak.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Huntington too strong, will be able to crash the net, goalie no good one on one

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ESM had three strong defenders until Sayville now they struggle a bit the two girls left of the three are holding their own but ESM needs the other two to step up fast. It was a big hit to their defense to lose a strong player to ACL again but if 22 & 33 take control they should be fine!!

maybee a goalie weakness?????....hello..... goalie dad

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

this morning, not updated on weekends, they have wekkends off like you...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I know we are not, but some people at ESM thinks so. that little circle.. and that goalie dad padding stats. oh well..
you make it so obvious that you are not an ESM parent by your comment about the goalie dad. She has earned everything she has gotten!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

that's funny let's see All American D1 commit to JMU, Jacksonville University, Notre Dame and I'm sure they watched her play didn't go by stats like you will say. Yes they have two weak spots on defense but the others will compensate

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

like the defender claiming she committed to holy cross...what a joke she is a walk on at most if she even makes it. We all know how to use Lax Power stupid parent a U means no one knows why you are even listed oh and if you click on the Holy Cross article your not even listed on that. UVA girl is another one how can you expect to play there you can't even score here. I'll give you JMU girl strong Jacksonville as well. UMASS is the injury but where's the other defender who is a D1 Kennesaw (which I never heard of). 6'2 Mercyhurst needs to learn to take the draw that might helped as well. ESM parents need to get over themselves. Someone needs to put you all in your place you get the awards you get and the press you get bc you all LIE!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

this morning, not updated on weekends, they have wekkends off like you...

I don't have many if any weekends (both days) off? I have a day off during the week. But even then, during busy times I am still working. Any time during a tournament season is a sections "busy time" How hard is it to update a few fields anyway?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

like the defender claiming she committed to holy cross...what a joke she is a walk on at most if she even makes it. We all know how to use Lax Power stupid parent a U means no one knows why you are even listed oh and if you click on the Holy Cross article your not even listed on that. UVA girl is another one how can you expect to play there you can't even score here. I'll give you JMU girl strong Jacksonville as well. UMASS is the injury but where's the other defender who is a D1 Kennesaw (which I never heard of). 6'2 Mercyhurst needs to learn to take the draw that might helped as well. ESM parents need to get over themselves. Someone needs to put you all in your place you get the awards you get and the press you get bc you all LIE!!!

You're clearly obsessed with the team if you know so much about all of our players. Did you not get enough hugs from mommy and daddy when you were little?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
OMG!!!! I'm not even from ESM and you are absolutely out of control! You are totally disrespectful to these parents and YOUNG LADIES. I sincerely pray for your children....they are in for a long road if they have learned by your horrifying examples. Its time you either shut up or stop hiding behind your key board, who are you?? Disgusting individual, get a life!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just ignore it's clearly a [lacrosse] stirrer who has nothing better to do with their time.

You're clearly obsessed with the team if you know so much about all of our players. Did you not get enough hugs from mommy and daddy when you were little?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good Luck to all teams playing today!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ESM Exaggerated Stats Man ..... everyone knows it now. stop it already.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any results in yet from today??

Page 25 of 83 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 82 83

Link Copied to Clipboard