BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,818
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Newsday Lacrosse Coverage Changes
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dude, HUMANS are known for padding stats. Every club, every kid, every parent. Me, you, him, her, them, us. Once in a while somebody gets caught, and some ignorant denial junkie points it out and does some hit-and-run journalism anonymously. I would bet that every team posts inaccurate stats.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You've been baited. Baited by a lonely and bored person. Use this opportunity as an experiment; drop it right here, see it die. It thrives on you. Go back, and see it flourish. See them quip, insult, and derive joy from your frustration. Try it out

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Coffee.... I just blew it OUT of my nostrils, and ALL OVER my keyboard. Ahhh, fun!
(regarding the lax 101 thing...18+5.... great stuff! Do be nice, though)

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
See what I mean. What a difference a week makes. last week GC loses no pictures small article. This week they win pictures and 1/2 page article. You tell me who has influence..

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
See what I mean. What a difference a week makes. last week GC loses no pictures small article. This week they win pictures and 1/2 page article. You tell me who has influence..

I don't know a thing about GC, I'm from Suffolk, but I do know Sayville, who also garners more than their fair share of Newsday coverage, has a person in the district who takes pics of the teams, writes releases, and submits them both to Newsday. Perhaps GC does as well. How easy is that for Newsday?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Powderfinger

I don't know a thing about GC, I'm from Suffolk, but I do know Sayville, who also garners more than their fair share of Newsday coverage, has a person in the district who takes pics of the teams, writes releases, and submits them both to Newsday. Perhaps GC does as well. How easy is that for Newsday?

Last year a GC parent wrote an article for the GC paper about their son and themselves in a glowing report. The only thing was that when he submitted it online he forgot to take his name off of it. He got caught pumping his won horn!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not from either town but if Massapequa had won the article would have had a Massapequa spin. But does money talk yes it's a fact of life move on.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Newsday is horrible and loosing MSG varsity was tragic. Although on Optimum there is a channel 73 which says it is supposed to be "MSG varsity Lacrosse" but it just shows a blue screen with bad music.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

Last year a GC parent wrote an article for the GC paper about their son and themselves in a glowing report. The only thing was that when he submitted it online he forgot to take his name off of it. He got caught pumping his won horn!

That's hysterical!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This guys are all over the place. According to the website Farmingdale and Hickville are playing today but the results are already for the game they actually played yesterday. Is there a better site to see the standings and schedule?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Whoever is in charge can they at least get a roster of the teams and get the kids names right. isn't newsday and MSG varsity owned by the same company. Ask the teams for the roster so you can get the names right. in this digital age its so funny to see a stat or a kids name be on the box score under two different names.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What about the stats there's 2-3 Kids in top 10 scoring, but stats are doubled up for some games??

Like Reply Quote
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard