BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,818
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 44 of 70 1 2 42 43 44 45 46 69 70
Re: Boys 2017 Fall 2013/Summer 2014
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think many of the parents at both StA And Chami know who most of the top players are in their grades (some even a grade above and below). They have played with or against them for a few years now. I don't think that makes anyone psycho.

At this stage and level, I would call a parent that didn't do their homework irresponsible. I could be off base on this part but I also think that which school some of those top players went to factored on the decision of which school their player went to.

I see it now with the current 8th graders now. I have even heard a 6th grade team exploring options to go to a lesser publicized catholic school in Lax so they can over take St A and Chami.

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Are you kidding me??
What kind of psycho follow kids from PAL days, and better yet, expects the rest of us to recognize 14 year old players as house hold names??

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Have a rising freshman this fall at St. A's. I am curious to hear the tryout numbers for the freshman team this spring. I heard (2nd hand) that Chaminade had over 130 kids.

The fact that you're admitting spreading rumors make you Sound like an idiot. CHS HAS 106. But why do u care how many there were? Seriously, do you think anyone cares? This is the dumbest forum I've seen and won't waste my time viewing anymore.

Wow! Change your Lenten Commitment to stop acting like a arrogant arse when somebody asks a simply question. I am glad my kid chose St. A's

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To the guy that "hears of" 6 grade laxers planning to go to a "lesser" known Catholic school over taking chaminade Anthony's.... Do you Hear yourself??

Please impose a personal ban on your posts until these little group of self declared phenoms at least sign up for middle school tryouts... Fair??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Make sure everyone calls their Senator 877-255-9417 TODAY! Tell them not to pass the bill to use public school tax money to fund all the arrogant asses at private school lax programs!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any opinions on the recruiting value of the following summer team tournaments?

NYLA Showcase, UPLAX Summer Shootout, LEGACY INVITATIONAL, JERSEY SHOOTOUT, YOUNG GUNS SHOOTOUT

Which are the must-do's and which are the ones that are a waste of time?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To the guy that "hears of" 6 grade laxers planning to go to a "lesser" known Catholic school over taking chaminade Anthony's.... Do you Hear yourself??

Please impose a personal ban on your posts until these little group of self declared phenoms at least sign up for middle school tryouts... Fair??

As much as you may not like it, nothing in life is fair, so no ban! Now if you read it again you will probably hear the voice in your head say, "...that is not so far fetched and could be true".

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think many of the parents at both StA And Chami know who most of the top players are in their grades (some even a grade above and below). They have played with or against them for a few years now. I don't think that makes anyone psycho.

At this stage and level, I would call a parent that didn't do their homework irresponsible. I could be off base on this part but I also think that which school some of those top players went to factored on the decision of which school their player went to.

I see it now with the current 8th graders now. I have even heard a 6th grade team exploring options to go to a lesser publicized catholic school in Lax so they can over take St A and Chami.

Are you kidding me??
What kind of psycho follow kids from PAL days, and better yet, expects the rest of us to recognize 14 year old players as house hold names??

Check back with us in 6 years and let us know how the 6th graders made out......knucklehead.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why not?? If it was not for those "arrogant asses" who send their kids to private school, your taxes would be higher than they are now...
Did Those parents pay same taxes as you- without ANY expense to your school district

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It took a few times of repeating it... But, i have to admit it, you were right... It worked

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A few observations to share with the board. The Hill played my son's HS team, and was impressive in a win. I watched Hill play two other games against top Baltimore teams, and today I will go watch them beat up on Landon.

Two takeaways from this...

1. Canadians are really good. Better than the Maryland kids and likely better than your LI kids too.

2. The Hill families are working class Canadians who don't and can't send their kids all over the East coast to showcases, prospect days, etc. They don't have a "strategy" to get their kids recruited and they drive from Ontario to Maryland and sleep in their minivans to make it affordable to watch their kids play.

Oh, and there were colleges at these high school games. They came to see Brodie Merrill's Hill boys.

Maybe LI and MD parents should be a bit more focused on being good and not getting noticed. What I notice is this showcase and other US based garbage is not helping these kids be better. Thr Canadians are better and smarter than us and the smart recruiters will figure that out too.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You can't compare the Hill Academy to U.S. High schools, especially public schools. These Hill kids are playing as a team year round at this school. I'm sure tuition is not cheap either, are all these working class kids going on scholarship ? Because if they're not I'm sure tuition is more than the $3000 It usually sets me back for a club season including travel expenses. That could explain why the parents are sleeping in their cars. This is why I don't see why some polls include Hill and prep schools in the rankings. The closest U.S. equivalent would be IMG Academy in Bradenton,Florida. I heard tuition tops $30,000 a year. I will take the $3000.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A few observations to share with the board. The Hill played my son's HS team, and was impressive in a win. I watched Hill play two other games against top Baltimore teams, and today I will go watch them beat up on Landon.

1. Canadians are really good. Better than the Maryland kids and likely better than your LI kids too.

2. The Hill families are working class Canadians who don't and can't send their kids all over the East coast to showcases, prospect days, etc. They don't have a "strategy" to get their kids recruited and they drive from Ontario to Maryland and sleep in their minivans to make it affordable to watch their kids play.

Oh, and there were colleges at these high school games. They came to see Brodie Merrill's Hill boys.

Maybe LI and MD parents should be a bit more focused on being good and not getting noticed. What I notice is this showcase and other US based garbage is not helping these kids be better. Thr Canadians are better and smarter than us and the smart recruiters will figure that out too.

You do know that the hill is between $30,000-$35,000 a year to attend, right?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes. And I know the lacrosse and hockey players go for free. Did I touch a proud LI Daddy nerve?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Move to canada then.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You can't compare the Hill Academy to U.S. High schools, especially public schools. These Hill kids are playing as a team year round at this school. I'm sure tuition is not cheap either, are all these working class kids going on scholarship ? Because if they're not I'm sure tuition is more than the $3000 It usually sets me back for a club season including travel expenses. That could explain why the parents are sleeping in their cars. This is why I don't see why some polls include Hill and prep schools in the rankings. The closest U.S. equivalent would be IMG Academy in Bradenton,Florida. I heard tuition tops $30,000 a year. I will take the $3000.

Team LI beat Hill Academy this past fall.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
wow good win last fall. you also are a non profit right? also your boys only play age based games. did the hill bring a age based team or a grade based team? youiare the best! right?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The Hill is a POST grad academy. Post grad U-18 and a U -16 team as well.

Did your son's HS team lose to a bunch of 19 year old men? Then I'm not impressed. Did they lose to the U-16 team? Then that is interesting.

It shouldn't feel that bad to have your collection of post grad 19yr olds be beaten by the Canadian 19yr olds. They only out gamed the post grad Maryland gamers.

You must have a bad taste in your mouth for putting all of your money into a 19 yr old high school player post grad school and then have drop to your knees to "praise" the Canadians.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
wow good win last fall. you also are a non profit right? also your boys only play age based games. did the hill bring a age based team or a grade based team? youiare the best! right?

Actually Team LI is a mixture of 9th though 12th grade boys mostly from Miller Place Mt. Sinai and Comsewogue. the face off kid is from Smithtown East and is a sophomore, won almost all. Goalie is also an amazing sophomore! I don't get your point about age based? Are you trying to put down Team LI where the majority of the players were younger than varsity Hill? You sound like a pathetic loser! I was just stating a fact that Team LI managed to pull off a win against one of the toughest teams in the county. Sad that you are mad about that! You should be happy that born an bred LI kids CAN beat Canadians!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The Hill is a POST grad academy.
[/quote]

Agreed, the Hill has post grads so, I'm not impressed by them beating a true HS team (even if a few players from MD and LI might be older anyway - reclassified). I would say that the true HS teams also likely have juniors and possibly younger players as well.

I believe that is why many schools don't play postgrads like Brunswick, Tinity Pawling, and the Deerfields. And that is why some polls don't include these pg schools no matter how good the team might be.

Lastly, I wouldn't Rule out there being more than a few working class families on Long Island making significant sacrifices for their kids best opportunities. So I don't think that makes the Hill families that special.

It would be interesting to see how the hill compares academically to some of the better school districts and schools here on LI... And where the grads go to college.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some predictable "yeah, but..." defensive posts by the LI Daddies who can't handle anything to the positive about someone else.

The Hill team roster likely did have a few 2014s who were postcards. I don't know...I didn't Google research their names to Summer tournaments to get their birth dates because I am not fron Long Island and I don't care. I do think it is reasonable to note to you that according to the game programs the Hill's starting attack are all 10th graders and they do have a few 9th graders fostered. Unlike the MD schools thry don't roster 45. I counted 26 Hill helmets. Approximately 1/3 of their roster are 2014s...held back or not I don't know.

There are valid criticisms of Maryland and I agree with them. My son is in 9th grade and he is 14 turning 15 in the final week of thks lacrosse season. He is in his proper grade, and in the interest of full disclosure his prep classmates who play lacrosse are ALL a year older and two of them are already 16. I concur with this board that the parents who drive this mentality are sissies and are raising sissies. End of my analysis. I don't call it cheating because there is no rule against it but do see it as a pathetic cop out to have your 16 year old out there with 14 year olds to choreograph an advantage. College coaches who fall for this are fools.

I do think it is unfair to pound down on Hill's remarkable Spring swing success this year and just say, well that's a PG school, because that is not correct.

I was told by a Hill parent who does have a PG kid there for one year that it was for academic reasons. Yes, I immediately thought that was B.S...but then I learned that in Canada you cannot go to public school in anything but your calendar year class by law. So even if you are remedial or flunking their system passes you through. The only exceptions are for valid health reasons...a rare instance where a kid was hospitalized for months out of school. Apparently one of the reasons is financial, they don't want to add to school crowding with back booked kids. Thr second reason was they did not want what we have in the US...kids restraining back a year to have an ice hockey advantage. In Canada that would be blasphemy.

If LI kids are so tough, why don't you schedule Hill? I am sure they'd love to play Chaminade and others. What are you so scared of, that a team with a few big bad PGs will beat you? Or the excuses getting harder to spin? A San Francisco team traveled cross country to almost beat Chaminade last year and all you guys could do is make excuses that the game was only close because some of the kids went to Disneyland on Spring Break the week before. Pathetic.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The Hill is a POST grad academy.

Agreed, the Hill has post grads so, I'm not impressed by them beating a true HS team (even if a few players from MD and LI might be older anyway - reclassified). I would say that the true HS teams also likely have juniors and possibly younger players as well.

I believe that is why many schools don't play postgrads like Brunswick, Tinity Pawling, and the Deerfields. And that is why some polls don't include these pg schools no matter how good the team might be.

Lastly, I wouldn't Rule out there being more than a few working class families on Long Island making significant sacrifices for their kids best opportunities. So I don't think that makes the Hill families that special.

It would be interesting to see how the hill compares academically to some of the better school districts and schools here on LI... And where the grads go to college. [/quote]

You are correct that Hill Academy has a PG team, but you are incorrect that this Hill team which came to Maryland had PG players. Look at the Hill Academy website. They have three schoolboy teams. One PG team, one U-18 team and one U-16 team. The team that came to MD for a Spring swing was the U-18 team. Apparently their PG team plays a lot of colleges. This should quiet the conspiracy theories and accuses of cheating with PGs against high schoolers. That should be music to the LI parents' ears in terms of being a purist. As irony has it, Hill played U-18 players against MD schools soaked with repeaters and beat them.

I like that Hill age constrains their teams instead of by grade, which beards the fact that is labored on this thread about the repeat kids being age advantaged.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some predictable "yeah, but..." defensive posts by the LI Daddies who can't handle anything to the positive about someone else.

The Hill team roster likely did have a few 2014s who were postcards. I don't know...I didn't Google research their names to Summer tournaments to get their birth dates because I am not fron Long Island and I don't care. I do think it is reasonable to note to you that according to the game programs the Hill's starting attack are all 10th graders and they do have a few 9th graders fostered. Unlike the MD schools thry don't roster 45. I counted 26 Hill helmets. Approximately 1/3 of their roster are 2014s...held back or not I don't know.

There are valid criticisms of Maryland and I agree with them. My son is in 9th grade and he is 14 turning 15 in the final week of thks lacrosse season. He is in his proper grade, and in the interest of full disclosure his prep classmates who play lacrosse are ALL a year older and two of them are already 16. I concur with this board that the parents who drive this mentality are sissies and are raising sissies. End of my analysis. I don't call it cheating because there is no rule against it but do see it as a pathetic cop out to have your 16 year old out there with 14 year olds to choreograph an advantage. College coaches who fall for this are fools.

I do think it is unfair to pound down on Hill's remarkable Spring swing success this year and just say, well that's a PG school, because that is not correct.

I was told by a Hill parent who does have a PG kid there for one year that it was for academic reasons. Yes, I immediately thought that was B.S...but then I learned that in Canada you cannot go to public school in anything but your calendar year class by law. So even if you are remedial or flunking their system passes you through. The only exceptions are for valid health reasons...a rare instance where a kid was hospitalized for months out of school. Apparently one of the reasons is financial, they don't want to add to school crowding with back booked kids. Thr second reason was they did not want what we have in the US...kids restraining back a year to have an ice hockey advantage. In Canada that would be blasphemy.

If LI kids are so tough, why don't you schedule Hill? I am sure they'd love to play Chaminade and others. What are you so scared of, that a team with a few big bad PGs will beat you? Or the excuses getting harder to spin? A San Francisco team traveled cross country to almost beat Chaminade last year and all you guys could do is make excuses that the game was only close because some of the kids went to Disneyland on Spring Break the week before. Pathetic.

Chaminade and SA's are scared to play Hill. Hill would destroy both without question just like they did to all teams they played at the SWR tournament past fall.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Hill has 3 lacrosse teams. The Hill PG team plays a college schedule.

The two Hill HS teams are U18 and U16, and are therefore both age and grade appropriate, and typically younger than the competition on LI and definitely younger than the MD teams.

I suspect the Hill team that lost to Team LI last fall fielded numerous U16 players. That said, it was an amazing showing for Team LI. Everyone else in 2013 lost to the Hill, and in 2012 the Hill beat every team they played in the same tournament by wide (double digit) margins.

And the Hill kids play every game on the road. They live out of a bus and play top 20 national teams in the US consecutively in the same week, and then drive back to Ontario.

At least the top MD prep/HS teams agree to play the Hill U18 team. After the 2012 beat down, all the top LI high schools refused to play the Hill in 2013. Again, much credit to Team LI for stepping up and winning.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Calvert Hall just beat Hill. With all this traveling, when do the Canucks go to school ? Face it, they play all year round and specialize in lacrosse. They essentially are run like a college program. It would be tough for public schools to compete. Let me put it this way-how many public or catholic Canadian high schools are coming down to play field lax? By the way, what subject does Brodie Merrill teach?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Calvert Hall just beat Hill. With all this traveling, when do the Canucks go to school ? Face it, they play all year round and specialize in lacrosse. They essentially are run like a college program. It would be tough for public schools to compete. Let me put it this way-how many public or catholic Canadian high schools are coming down to play field lax? By the way, what subject does Brodie Merrill teach?

And LI kids play lacrosse 3 months a year? Give it a rest. Your kids are 9-12 months a year as well.

And Hill has a two week Spring Break they use to play a bunch of games in the Mid Atlantic. They go to school just as much as your kids do. Stop using excuses.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Interesting, the picture that the first drunk moron wrote from jail. He or she creates a nice scenario of the blue collar working family's child living out of the mini van. Nice, but inaccurate. I think that in Canada, the gov't doesn't so much require schooling, as much as hand out hockey sticks and booze to the kids, then send 'em out to the parking lot to bash each others brains in. Take off, hoser! EH?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Hill has 3 lacrosse teams. The Hill PG team plays a college schedule.

The two Hill HS teams are U18 and U16, and are therefore both age and grade appropriate, and typically younger than the competition on LI and definitely younger than the MD teams.

I suspect the Hill team that lost to Team LI last fall fielded numerous U16 players. That said, it was an amazing showing for Team LI. Everyone else in 2013 lost to the Hill, and in 2012 the Hill beat every team they played in the same tournament by wide (double digit) margins.

And the Hill kids play every game on the road. They live out of a bus and play top 20 national teams in the US consecutively in the same week, and then drive back to Ontario.

At least the top MD prep/HS teams agree to play the Hill U18 team. After the 2012 beat down, all the top LI high schools refused to play the Hill in 2013. Again, much credit to Team LI for stepping up and winning.

You do understand that a U-18 can have players who have turned 19 on it, yes? And the u-16 can kids who turn 17 that year. Age and grade appropriate. Sure.
And what's with the "lean to" structure of the actual school and folding desks? 30K does not get them much but a bus ride and camping in minivans durning spring break!
At least the hockey, lax and weight room facilities are top notch.

Way to go with the priorities, Hill.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

For a person to beat their chest so loudly regarding the "just sayin'" mentality, I find something here ironic. You claim that a team "almost beat" somebody. What deficit is an "almost win"? Would a team comprised of all honest aged kids losing by a few, have "almost beat" your privileged, but not wanting to admit that they are, team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Chaminade and SA's are scared to play Hill. Hill would destroy both without question just like they did to all teams they played at the SWR tournament past fall.
You are missing teeth, and are covered in ink

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
.....oh, and elk blood.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are missing teeth, and are covered in ink

Are you implying that he has an inverse tooth to tattoo ratio? Well then, a mullet can't be out of the question either. wink

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I watched Hill play at SWR this past fall. They were actually a very nice bunch of young men. The were friendly and polite. Even complementary to other teams concerning certain positions. They play with grit and heart, something lacking in many LI players. Why is everyone so negative about this team? They show every year that there is no contest between them and LI HS teams. I admire them for their dedication and accomplishment and you all should be ashamed of yourselves for making excuses for why they are better than your son's team. They just are, get over it!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes you did. Please take what you said and LI Daddy's back.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Almost means St. Ignatius fron California stepping off a plane last year and taking Chaminade to the buzzer losing 5-4 after being down 5-1. Chaminade got outplayed and wad lucky. And LI does what it always does...make excuses.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Almost means St. Ignatius fron California stepping off a plane last year and taking Chaminade to the buzzer losing 5-4 after being down 5-1. Chaminade got outplayed and wad lucky. And LI does what it always does...make excuses.

HAHA, thats because that game against Chaminade was your SUPERBOWL!! While Chaminade's, St.Ants's, Manhassett's, GC's, Smithtown's, Cold Spring's, Ward Melville's play a Superbowl level game prob about 4 to 5 times a season! Chaminade playing St. Anthony's 3x a year in itself!

Please slow down and do your homework. Watch any NCAA D1 lacrosse game online or TV, they ALL have tons of NY (most are L.I.), MD & PA players. That will NEVER change. Look at the 2017 & 2016 D1 commits thus far from these areas ALREADY. So everyone from CA, FL, Canada and anywhere else, you might put out a handful of great players in the game but Northeast players (namely LI) are the the driving force.

Take a look on some of the top recruiting sites and look at the amount of players from LI & Philly area in 2016 compare it to Cali, Colorado or Canada its a MASSIVE difference in the amount of players already committed while west coast, south & Canada have small sprinkles of players committed this early. Not exactly sure but in 2017 class LI & PA might have 6 or 7 D1 verbal commits each, more than everyone else. Northeast controls the game, always have always will.

Lets not even discuss Tewaaraton watch lists for 2014, the TOP guys on that are from LI also!

So what you west coast kids are to baseball/football thats what my LI kids are to lacrosse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would add NJ to your list. Inside Lacrosse recently ran a study of which states D1 commits came from, and NJ was pretty high on the list along with NY/PA/MD.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would add NJ to your list. Inside Lacrosse recently ran a study of which states D1 commits came from, and NJ was pretty high on the list along with NY/PA/MD.

Yes your correct, my mistake. NJ needs to be included.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Future is the same as the present & past in regards to ncaa lacrosse. Below are the numbers for D1 lacrosse verbal commits from current freshman & soph HS classes-

2016-
Canada - 2
Colorado - 1
Cali- 5
NJ - 10
TX - 2
NY - 22 ( 9 are from L.I.)
PA- 30
MD - 12

2017-
Canada - 0
Colorado - 1
Cali -1
NJ - 1
TX- 3
NY- 9 ( 7 from L.I.)
PA - 5
MD - 4

Pretty clear the northeast boys still running stuff.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Future is the same as the present & past in regards to ncaa lacrosse. Below are the numbers for D1 lacrosse verbal commits from current freshman & soph HS classes-

2016-
Canada - 2
Colorado - 1
Cali- 5
NJ - 10
TX - 2
PA- 30
MD - 12

2017-
Canada - 0
Colorado - 1
Cali -1
NJ - 1
TX- 3
NY- 9 ( 7 from L.I.)
PA - 5
MD - 4

Buddy, check your numbers again. I think you point is generally correct but you are way off on the # of commits. Looks at Inside Lacrosse/Recruiting Forums/2017 Boys Verbal Commitments and you will see almost 50 commits not the mid 20s you show above. Again your point is generally correct but use the correct numbers.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2016-
Canada - 2
Colorado - 1
Cali- 5
NJ - 10
TX - 2
PA- 30
MD - 12

2017-
Canada - 0
Colorado - 1
Cali -1
NJ - 1
TX- 3
NY- 9 ( 7 from L.I.)
PA - 5
MD - 4

Buddy, check your numbers again. I think you point is generally correct but you are way off on the # of commits. Looks at Inside Lacrosse/Recruiting Forums/2017 Boys Verbal Commitments and you will see almost 50 commits not the mid 20s you show above. Again your point is generally correct but use the correct numbers.

Yes you are correct but I didn't pull those numbers from IL. And yes there are around 50 2017 commits from what I hear. I pulled a few areas and entered the amounts from Top Lax Recruits. They broke it down by State.

Page 44 of 70 1 2 42 43 44 45 46 69 70

Link Copied to Clipboard