BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,835
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Baltimore Breakers Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That would be nice except clubs would charge twice what it would cost to get there. They gotta make a living I heard

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did Breakers do at Greene Turtle??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

As expected...Not well. Do people still believe Breakers is a top level club?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Scores are up on site.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Breakers 2020 wnet 3-0 at the harvest fest, beating Rising Sons 2020 and Freedom 2020 Red in the process. Just FYI.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Overall a solid club not at top but closer to top teams than to average level teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Still cant get over your son getting cut from Breakers?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Breakers are an upper level program within the tier of mid level programs. The 2017 team is very competitive with the top tier teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Funny. That's why Mark was emailing around begging for kids to come to the 2022 team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Funny. That's why Mark was emailing around begging for kids to come to the 2022 team

Thats just what I thought. Your son got cut and you cant get over it. Listen 2022 is only 5th grade. Your son is a young fellow. Most children haven't even developed near to their potential at this age. Your son still has plenty of time to make Breakers, just not this year.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Begging, now you lost all credibility. Dont see Mark Million begging. You need to relax and have a beer, wine whatever your thing is, going thru life bitter and hateful is no life..Now start with some baby steps and proceed on..First step ..relax and go play catch with your son.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just curious, about how many kids tried out for breakers and how many were cut. Everyone makes it sound like there was a big tryout. If as some have stated, Breakers is a top tier, mid level team, then there must be a ton of kids trying out for all of these club teams

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just curious, about how many kids tried out for breakers and how many were cut. Everyone makes it sound like there was a big tryout. If as some have stated, Breakers is a top tier, mid level team, then there must be a ton of kids trying out for all of these club teams

Lets just say they still haven't been able to fill out their younger teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thats just what I thought. Your son got cut and you cant get over it. Listen 2022 is only 5th grade. Your son is a young fellow. Most children haven't even developed near to their potential at this age. Your son still has plenty of time to make Breakers, just not this year.

Sorry to disappoint your view of your club, but my son did not get cut from Breakers. He chose to play for a better team. Have fun with your $700 dollar extra in dues for the "Developmental Program" Mark forgot to find field space for, so it's being held at a baseball training facility.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lets just say they still haven't been able to fill out their younger teams.

Didnt you already say this on the Crabs list??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sorry to disappoint your view of your club, but my son did not get cut from Breakers. He chose to play for a better team. Have fun with your $700 dollar extra in dues for the "Developmental Program" Mark forgot to find field space for, so it's being held at a baseball training facility.

You haven't disappointed me. You are a liar and a vindictive jerk.
The only thing out of you is hatred for Breakers and Mark Millon.
I suspect you are either that jacka** who had his kid in three different clubs last year or one of the parents that left with him.
Breakers arent perfect like most clubs, but they provide a good product to many parents and their sons.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As expected...Not well. Do people still believe Breakers is a top level club? [/quote]

Still cant get over your son getting cut from Breakers?[/quote]

Funny. That's why Mark was emailing around begging for kids to come to the 2022 team [/quote]

Thats just what I thought. Your son got cut and you cant get over it. Listen 2022 is only 5th grade. Your son is a young fellow. Most children haven't even developed near to their potential at this age. Your son still has plenty of time to make Breakers, just not this year. [/quote]

Sorry to disappoint your view of your club, but my son did not get cut from Breakers. He chose to play for a better team. Have fun with your $700 dollar extra in dues for the "Developmental Program" Mark forgot to find field space for, so it's being held at a baseball training facility. [/quote]

I suspect you are either that jacka** who had his kid in three different clubs last year or one of the parents that left with him.
Breakers arent perfect like most clubs, but they provide a good product to many parents and their sons.

[/quote]
My sons have never and will never play for breakers because of things I have seen on field playing against them. I'm not vindictive. Just responding to someone saying I'm upset because my son got cut. You call me a liar but what that I've said is untrue? Did cost not go up this year significantly? Are they practicing at a baseball facility because the indoor facility fell through? Do their young teams have 12-15 kids on them? Which of those statements did I lie about?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How's the 2018 Breakers team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How's the 2018 Breakers team?

They are competitive. Locally, the 2018 Crabs and FCA teams are very strong and the 2018 Hawks are very good as well. The 2020 Breakers teams will be very compeitive. Those teams added several good players this fall.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[/quote]. Listen 2022 is only 5th grade. Your son is a young fellow. Most children haven't even developed near to their potential at this age. Your son still has plenty of time to make Breakers, just not this year. [/quote]

Sorry to disappoint your view of your club, but my son did not get cut from Breakers. He chose to play for a better team. Have fun with your $700 dollar extra in dues for the "Developmental Program" Mark forgot to find field space for, so it's being held at a baseball training facility. [/quote]

[/quote]
My sons have never and will never play for breakers because of things I have seen on field playing against them. I'm not vindictive. Just responding to someone saying I'm upset because my son got cut. You call me a liar but what that I've said is untrue? Did cost not go up this year significantly? Are they practicing at a baseball facility because the indoor facility fell through? Do their young teams have 12-15 kids on them? Which of those statements did I lie about? [/quote]

For someone who doesn't like Breakers you sure are obsessed with them!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who cares where they are practicing (while the other facility is being completed). Better to practice with Mark Millon anywhere than with some former D3 nobody. You bring this up like it's some big indictment against the organization, it's just logistics.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anything exciting or worth noting on Breakers in up coming Spring sason.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Exciting? Hmmm. Very average club. One good team in hs. Rest are avg at best.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Exciting? Hmmm. Very average club. One good team in hs. Rest are avg at best.

So like most decent clubs in Maryland except Crabs..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Experience with Breakers is that they are one of the "catch all" clubs whose teams are made up mostly of the kids who don't make the top tier clubs. This is no indictment of them, just an observation. 2019 is my area of interest. They have had a lot of turnover in that age group year to year, coach to coach. Don't see it getting better this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Experience with Breakers is that they are one of the "catch all" clubs whose teams are made up mostly of the kids who don't make the top tier clubs. This is no indictment of them, just an observation. 2019 is my area of interest. They have had a lot of turnover in that age group year to year, coach to coach. Don't see it getting better this year.

And 2022 Breakers won The NPYLL last year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Experience with Breakers is that they are one of the "catch all" clubs whose teams are made up mostly of the kids who don't make the top tier clubs. This is no indictment of them, just an observation. 2019 is my area of interest. They have had a lot of turnover in that age group year to year, coach to coach. Don't see it getting better this year.

And 2022 Breakers won The NPYLL last year.

Even a blind squirrel can occasionally find an acorn.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not a 2022 team that won get your fax straight. 11u 2021 team that won a B championship

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not a 2022 team that won get your fax straight. 11u 2021 team that won a B championship

Might want to get your fax? straight. It was a young true U11 team that won the U11A division of NPYLL last year not U11AA. They had some first year U11 players along with some second year U11 players on team. This year it is grade based so no U11 teams in A or AA.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

All NPYLL U11A teams last year were 2022s with a very limited # of 2021s. (Limit set byNpyll).

Breakers won while others whined.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Breakers 2022 are bad they got blown out in this past fall tournaments. Without their 2021 holdbacks they will not win much.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Not a 2022 team that won get your fax straight. 11u 2021 team that won a B championship

All NPYLL U11A teams last year were 2022s with a very limited # of 2021s. (Limit set byNpyll).

Breakers won while others whined.Very impressive

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's just not true and you know it. U11-AA was 2021 teams and U11-A was 2022 teams. Breakers U-11 was more than half 2021 kids and they played in the division with the 2022 teams. They actually violated the rules of the NPYLL by playing with too many second year U-11 kids in the A bracket. Congrats on that. This is why Diamondbacks left NPYLL this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's just not true and you know it. U11-AA was 2021 teams and U11-A was 2022 teams. Breakers U-11 was more than half 2021 kids and they played in the division with the 2022 teams. They actually violated the rules of the NPYLL by playing with too many second year U-11 kids in the A bracket. Congrats on that. This is why Diamondbacks left NPYLL this year.

Are u back again along with your lies. The NPYLL last year was screwed up. The started as age based and then tryed to accommodate age and grade(holdbacks) teams. They allowed 7 players to old to play in proper age bracket. Nothing to do with grade. Got that Liar. Look at NYPLL standings..You see anywhere that it says 2021,2022,, No,, it only said U11, U13, etc. The Breakers were a true young U11 team. Half the team is still playing 2022 this year.None were holdbacks. You must be one of those crying Diamondback parents who lost to Breakers in Championship playoffs.Most of the Diamondback parents were decent you must have been an embarrassment to them with all you bellyaching and whining. Get over it. It is U11 Crybaby.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Are u back again along with your lies. The NPYLL last year was screwed up. The started as age based and then tryed to accommodate age and grade(holdbacks) teams. They allowed 7 players to old to play in proper age bracket. Nothing to do with grade. Got that Liar. Look at NYPLL standings..You see anywhere that it says 2021,2022,, No,, it only said U11, U13, etc. The Breakers were a true young U11 team. Half the team is still playing 2022 this year.None were holdbacks. You must be one of those crying Diamondback parents who lost to Breakers in Championship playoffs.Most of the Diamondback parents were decent you must have been an embarrassment to them with all you bellyaching and whining. Get over it. It is U11 Crybaby.

Actually, the standings do say 2021 and 2022. Just look next to the teams that are playing where they were supposed to(Hawks, Diamondbacks, Storm, etc) and you will see 2021 or 2022. I had thought that Breakers was similar to those clubs, but I guess they should be lumped in with the other U11 teams like Zingos and Maryland Extreme.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lumping a team with Zingos and Maryland Extreme?

Low blow

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Actually, the standings do say 2021 and 2022. Just look next to the teams that are playing where they were supposed to(Hawks, Diamondbacks, Storm, etc) and you will see 2021 or 2022. I had thought that Breakers was similar to those clubs, but I guess they should be lumped in with the other U11 teams like Zingos and Maryland Extreme.

Actually that is wrong. And you know that liar. The standings last year were U11A and U11AA . Look at NPYLL site now ( which is terrible site ). The Champions pictures from AA last year 2014 are all Age champions. Not once does it say grade base champions.
Some teams were grade ( you can thank these teams for helping get the holdbacks issue a boost ) but most teams were age last year. But the Divisions were ALL Age with A and AA.
Show me a link where it says that the divisions are grade in 2014. You can't liar.
Once again Liar..It was U11 , get over it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Actually that is wrong. And you know that liar. The standings last year were U11A and U11AA . Look at NPYLL site now ( which is terrible site ). The Champions pictures from AA last year 2014 are all Age champions. Not once does it say grade base champions.
Some teams were grade ( you can thank these teams for helping get the holdbacks issue a boost ) but most teams were age last year. But the Divisions were ALL Age with A and AA.
Show me a link where it says that the divisions are grade in 2014. You can't liar.
Once again Liar..It was U11 , get over it.

I never said that the divisions were grade based did I? I said that the teams entered in AA were 2021 teams and the teams in A were 2022 teams. This was true for the elite clubs. For whatever reason, Breakers only fielded one U11 team last year. Most of the players were 2021 kids. It was the same in U13. Are you saying that the Breakers U13AA team wasn't their 2019 team and the A team wasn't their 2018 team? If so, you're the liar. Especially considering the U13A team could have run the U13AA team off the field last year. I don't really care other than you keep bragging that Breakers won U11 last year. We'll see what happens this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh shut up already. Gosh

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard