BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,819
Posts388,411
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 118 of 327 1 2 116 117 118 119 120 326 327
Re: Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
hes never even at the games to call any shots and tom picks his team so stop and no one is has to stay if they r unhappy there are alot of talented teams out there pick one that fits your needs and stop bashing people

Could you please use some form of punctuation and sentence structure. It's difficult to follow your fragmented ramblings. Thanks

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hes never even at the games to call any shots and tom picks his team so stop and no one is has to stay if they r unhappy there are alot of talented teams out there pick one that fits your needs and stop bashing people
English 101?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
says it all

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who the heck is Fireman Bill?

I believe they are referring to "PVM" Pres of Mt. Sinai youth lacrosse and the biggest [lacrosse] kisser and bs'er in all of youth lacrosse. This dirt bag got the Mt. Sinai varsity coach fired and went on a witch hunt a season after the coach gets them to states, just because he can. He wanted his buddy as headcoach and got it. How many schools never even make it to states? Absolutely disgraceful, maybe there was a reason the current head coach at Mt.Sinai couldn't get a head coaching job in the past. Now these three clowns are trying to back door CR, running clinics, recruiting tournaments etc. CR you have a stable of excellent young female directors, regroup these young minds who are loyal and rid yourself of these weasels. You made YJ the success it is today, get back to basics keep the reigns tight, to many outsiders are ruining what you have built.

Lighten up Francis! Someone is stirring the pot! Bertalone an CR are great friends. NO ONE is starting their own club. It is all BS! So save the MT Sinai bashing for something valid. The Mt. Sinai AD made the coaching change not PVM. If you know the MT Sinai AD, who happens to be in the Lacrosse Hall of Fame, you would know he is more than qualified to make his own decisions. I think it worked out pretty good (especially for the girls). So for you people who love the drama, Sorry there is no drama here! Everything is just fine in YJ land an MS!

Stop it "PVM" your the jackass with the big mouth boasting how "you got it done" with the replacing of the girls coach, your mouth is your own worst enemy. Be humble you do a lot of great volunteer work, just shut up! Maybe people would appreciate the fine team Mt.Sinai has had in the past couple of years. You and your loud mouth buddies need keep quiet and continue your winning ways with class. Look at Farmingdale and GC nobody is on these sites bashing them, they win on a consistent basis and just go about there business. You and your two buddies are in the minority people are tired of hearing all of you.CR is a [lacrosse] of a lot smarter than that and has her ear to the ground, starting with her directors they are not fans of BERT, PM and you. Keep Mt.Sinai business in Mt.Sinai that model may work for you and your community. If you want to coach than coach, if you want to be an administrator than be an administrator in your community, or just do just enjoy watching your children playing a wonderful game. Just do it with class nobody likes a politician.
I’m new to all of this, so bear with me. Are you saying that Bert is no longer the coach of Mt Cyanide and this guy PM had him replaced?

No, "Firefighter Bill" got Bert's predecessor fired. I don't know for sure but I think PM coaches boys in another district. "Mt. Cyanide" props to you

PM is at Comsewogue, recruits at the public school level, "moves" kids into the district from elsewhere.
PVM will likely stay involved with YJ, since CR picks the Under Armor team and his daughter is at that age right now, she may be the goalie for that team but possibly expect the Smith's to be pushing their 2018 niece who is actually quicker and does not have a mohawk taped to the top of her helmet.
VM kid has a nice clear but she is a weak link on a team that could be right there for the U15 finals this year. PVM is not sticking a knife in anyone's back just yet. I think MS people will get sick of him in short order if they're smart, but the one's I know just ain't that smart. I expect that program to become a real drama fest at some point. Take the Perecca (Sp?) girls out of the mix in the next year or so and possibly moving up to B, it will be interesting.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great day at the Laxin against eating disorders. Proud of all the girls that played today. We saw some great games.

Maybe next year they can really mix the teams up for charity like CR said in her email. Top teams were kept together, lower teams were cherry picked and left without goalies. Teams were begging any goalie who was walking by to play. Temp college coaches could have cared less about thier teams. Dissapointing ....hopefully it was a blimp in an otherwise great season.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great day at the Laxin against eating disorders. Proud of all the girls that played today. We saw some great games.

Maybe next year they can really mix the teams up for charity like CR said in her email. Top teams were kept together, lower teams were cherry picked and left without goalies. Teams were begging any goalie who was walking by to play. Temp college coaches could have cared less about thier teams. Dissapointing ....hopefully it was a blimp in an otherwise great season.

Why make comments like this , maybe some top teams were kept together but highly doubtful considering many top players do not make fall tournaments.At the younger ages the teams were most definitely mixed, could be to let coaches get a look at kids who may be moved up which would be smart but fact is at this point some teams were mixed.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"PVM will likely stay involved with YJ, since CR picks the Under Armor team and his daughter is at that age right now, she may be the goalie for that team but possibly expect the Smith's to be pushing their 2018 niece who is actually quicker and does not have a mohawk taped to the top of her helmet.
VM kid has a nice clear but she is a weak link on a team that could be right there for the U15 finals this year. PVM is not sticking a knife in anyone's back just yet. I think MS people will get sick of him in short order if they're smart, but the one's I know just ain't that smart. I expect that program to become a real drama fest at some point. Take the Perecca (Sp?) girls out of the mix in the next year or so and possibly moving up to B, it will be interesting"

Could you be more ignorant, SS niece will not be trying out for under armor team this year as too young, if you think PVM daughter is her main competition for a spot on the under armor team in the next few years guess again as there are better goalies in the 2018 age group and certainly better goalies in the 2015 and 2016 age groups.Yes take 2 dominant players out of any program and they will be worse off, so what.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"PVM will likely stay involved with YJ, since CR picks the Under Armor team and his daughter is at that age right now, she may be the goalie for that team but possibly expect the Smith's to be pushing their 2018 niece who is actually quicker and does not have a mohawk taped to the top of her helmet.
VM kid has a nice clear but she is a weak link on a team that could be right there for the U15 finals this year. PVM is not sticking a knife in anyone's back just yet. I think MS people will get sick of him in short order if they're smart, but the one's I know just ain't that smart. I expect that program to become a real drama fest at some point. Take the Perecca (Sp?) girls out of the mix in the next year or so and possibly moving up to B, it will be interesting"

Could you be more ignorant, SS niece will not be trying out for under armor team this year as too young, if you think PVM daughter is her main competition for a spot on the under armor team in the next few years guess again as there are better goalies in the 2018 age group and certainly better goalies in the 2015 and 2016 age groups.Yes take 2 dominant players out of any program and they will be worse off, so what.

It is not SS niece, it is her cousin. If CR or anybody involved with YJ is selecting AU, does she even have a shot even if she were the best player at the position? Probably not and I am not looking to knock the kid but that is how it will be perceived if she is passed on for the team. Not sure she is top goalie in age group, may not be top goalie in age group with TG's, much less trying to play up a year. This thing has many levels of politics involved.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It is not SS niece, it is her cousin. If CR or anybody involved with YJ is selecting AU, does she even have a shot even if she were the best player at the position? Probably not and I am not looking to knock the kid but that is how it will be perceived if she is passed on for the team. Not sure she is top goalie in age group, may not be top goalie in age group with TG's, much less trying to play up a year. This thing has many levels of politics involved.

She would be trying to play up 3-4 years and honestly would have no business making the team for 2-3 years. Yes she would have a chance at making team if she were good enough but everyone knows how it will be perceived if she does not make the team.These are the best players 9-11 on long island that make this team .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why make comments like this , maybe some top teams were kept together but highly doubtful considering many top players do not make fall tournaments.At the younger ages the teams were most definitely mixed, could be to let coaches get a look at kids who may be moved up which would be smart but fact is at this point some teams were mixed.

I have a bridge for sale in Brooklyn. Interested?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Last years YJ goalie on 2016's is eligible for U15 nationals next and she is going! So don't even start worrying about UA just yet, get in line like the common folk "PVM" and eat a little humble pie.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Last years YJ goalie on 2016's is eligible for U15 nationals next and she is going! So don't even start worrying about UA just yet, get in line like the common folk "PVM" and eat a little humble pie.

Not sure why we are talking about 2018 goalies for UA, but the yj goalie is very good too. Problem with these goalies on the top teams is you rarely see them get tested. The field players are so dominate the goalie often see only a handful of shots over the course of a game. When they finally play a good team you sometimes see the goalies get lit up. Making saves against weak play is not the same as saves against top level teams. I am glad my daughter does not play goalie, it is all jealousy and politics of girls lacrosse times ten.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not sure why we are talking about 2018 goalies for UA, but the yj goalie is very good too. Problem with these goalies on the top teams is you rarely see them get tested. The field players are so dominate the goalie often see only a handful of shots over the course of a game. When they finally play a good team you sometimes see the goalies get lit up. Making saves against weak play is not the same as saves against top level teams. I am glad my daughter does not play goalie, it is all jealousy and politics of girls lacrosse times ten.

The problem here is neither goalie, everyone should at least leave the children out of it. If you have a problem with an adult for what ever reason than have at it but try and leave the kids out of it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great Yellow Jacket tournament today at Farmingdale High School.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Did the YJ's win?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
VM kid has a nice clear but she is a weak link on a team that could be right there for the U15 finals this year. PVM is not sticking a knife in anyone's back just yet. I think MS people will get sick of him in short order if they're smart, but the one's I know just ain't that smart. I expect that program to become a real drama fest at some point. Take the Perecca (Sp?) girls out of the mix in the next year or so and possibly moving up to

B, it will be interesting"

She would be trying to play up 3-4 years and honestly would have no business making the team for 2-3 years. Yes she would have a chance at making team if she were good enough but everyone knows how it will be perceived if she does not make the team.These are the best players 9-11 on long island that make this team .

TG goalie was selected to UA team last year by CR. And she did amazing. There were several TGs on that team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Did the YJ's win?

Won some games lost some games,was perfect weather for playing lacrosse and in all honesty I do not think people were keeping score.Was a fun day all around.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what was up with the stick swinging and punching incident between YJ kid and Farmingdale kid yesterday at Farmingdale HS.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what was up with the stick swinging and punching incident between YJ kid and Farmingdale kid yesterday at Farmingdale HS.

What age group

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
not sure, both kids got reds

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
it was varsity girls.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anybody know where YJ teams play winter leagues?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What age group

That's surprising bc most Farmingdale kids are YJ players why would they throw punches??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Usually it starts with a hard check after a player is padding their stats

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
farmingdale travel club is the wave

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What age group

That's surprising bc most Farmingdale kids are YJ players why would they throw punches??

Why ask why?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What age group

Why ask why?
Why is anyone even surprised that a Y.J. team got into a physical altercation, it's what the club is known for, cheap dirty play, and a liot of college commits.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nice reputations for our LI clubs, YJ over the top aggressive play , TG with the rep of stealing and white trash, nice keep up the good work.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nice reputations for our LI clubs, YJ over the top aggressive play , TG with the rep of stealing and white trash, nice keep up the good work.

Perhaps you should enlighten us with the paragon of a club you are associated with? Or is it in you nature to always shield yourself behind an anonymous posting when making derogatory statements about other clubs?... "white trash" TG parent.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How'd the 2020's do against TG yesterday? Very quiet in YJ land!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They obviously lost and you are obviously a complete tool , yes I am a TG parent whos kid played with coach K and I would guarantee you if he finds out who you are your sad little child will be gone.Act as if you have won a game before and shut up.Wow we took a team of 9 TG black kids and beat a team of 15 YJ kids who may or may not be on their top team.How did our 2018 TG team do when they played our 2019 TG team at Hofstra , a complete spanking. That being said in a summer game on full fields with a complete 2018 TG black team the 2019s would not stand a chance.Grow up.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They obviously lost and you are obviously a complete tool , yes I am a TG parent whos kid played with coach K and I would guarantee you if he finds out who you are your sad little child will be gone.Act as if you have won a game before and shut up.Wow we took a team of 9 TG black kids and beat a team of 15 YJ kids who may or may not be on their top team.How did our 2018 TG team do when they played our 2019 TG team at Hofstra , a complete spanking. That being said in a summer game on full fields with a complete 2018 TG black team the 2019s would not stand a chance.Grow up.

So what happened at hofstra? 2018 blk lost to 2019?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who's coach k? TG coach? has input into team rosters?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So what happened at hofstra? 2018 blk lost to 2019?

Good portion of 2018 black team played in JV division at Hofstra and won all games. Must have been 2 teams at that for 2018 one team played Saturday and one team played Sunday.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not to go off topic but I was just on YJ website it's pretty sad that the 2015 class have just as many commits then the 2014 class already. What happen to all the gold players did the reality finally set in they were just another check and they don't have a chance to play on a team in college other then club...maybe this will start the trend of not just writing a check and allowing your kid to play on the fourth team to benefit CR wallet...look what she got ya...nothing!!!! Wake up people stop just putting $$ in her pocket out of two gold teams there are about 7 commits out of about 50 kids....really sad

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How'd the 2020's do against TG yesterday? Very quiet in YJ land!
spamming the board with idiocy, here and in the TG thread. These are 6th graders, stop. These girls are all friends with each other, it's been said multiple times. They sometimes play together. It's always hugs and smiles with these kids after the games win or lose. Every game they have played against each other is competitive and fun to watch. Whoever you are, stop.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not to go off topic but I was just on YJ website it's pretty sad that the 2015 class have just as many commits then the 2014 class already. What happen to all the gold players did the reality finally set in they were just another check and they don't have a chance to play on a team in college other then club...maybe this will start the trend of not just writing a check and allowing your kid to play on the fourth team to benefit CR wallet...look what she got ya...nothing!!!! Wake up people stop just putting $$ in her pocket out of two gold teams there are about 7 commits out of about 50 kids....really sad

So true! But she will make sure that she lists all of the championships and finalists teams she has. In some cases they list a team as a finalist and they did not even make the semi finals of the listed tournament.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Girls from Gold, especially Christensen's team, didn't show up to tournaments last summer. Don't know why. One or two from this team were committed last fall and others who played committed over the summer. A few are in the process of committing right now. The rest chose not to play last summer and shot themselves in the foot as far as exposure. For the record, during the summer there were coaches chasing Christensen down to talk about her players. That was a good gold team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am NOT A FAN however be fair, there will be a place for every single one of these players to play in college if they want. Might be a low ranked small low level D1 school. Or a D2 school with a $2,500 scholorship or a D3 team. But maybe just maybe, some kids have not settled and are going to a better academic school and leaving lacrosse behind rather then go to the ACME college just to say the played college lacrosse.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The only thing that is sad is you creeping on another's website and counting commitments. People make their own decisions. A lot of their choices have nothing to do with college commits.

Like Reply Quote
Page 118 of 327 1 2 116 117 118 119 120 326 327
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard