Originally Posted by Anonymous
"PVM will likely stay involved with YJ, since CR picks the Under Armor team and his daughter is at that age right now, she may be the goalie for that team but possibly expect the Smith's to be pushing their 2018 niece who is actually quicker and does not have a mohawk taped to the top of her helmet.
VM kid has a nice clear but she is a weak link on a team that could be right there for the U15 finals this year. PVM is not sticking a knife in anyone's back just yet. I think MS people will get sick of him in short order if they're smart, but the one's I know just ain't that smart. I expect that program to become a real drama fest at some point. Take the Perecca (Sp?) girls out of the mix in the next year or so and possibly moving up to B, it will be interesting"

Could you be more ignorant, SS niece will not be trying out for under armor team this year as too young, if you think PVM daughter is her main competition for a spot on the under armor team in the next few years guess again as there are better goalies in the 2018 age group and certainly better goalies in the 2015 and 2016 age groups.Yes take 2 dominant players out of any program and they will be worse off, so what.

It is not SS niece, it is her cousin. If CR or anybody involved with YJ is selecting AU, does she even have a shot even if she were the best player at the position? Probably not and I am not looking to knock the kid but that is how it will be perceived if she is passed on for the team. Not sure she is top goalie in age group, may not be top goalie in age group with TG's, much less trying to play up a year. This thing has many levels of politics involved.