BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,818
Posts392,477
Members2,611
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 28 of 31 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 31
Re: Girls 2029 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
AS rosters are not out yet, but I have talked to enough people to have some sense of who’s on which team. Part incompetence and part politics, as you would expect. Heros girls who made yellow got bumped up to red after their moms complained, and the coppermine girl who got cut in first round magically ended up on red after her mom made some calls.

Do we have proof of this? How do we know this?
I want to know that too. Also as someone who has a kid that didn’t make it I wasn’t aware there were two rounds of cuts. What am I missing?

There was NOT two rounds of cuts. People need to quit it. If you’re referring to some girls asked to stay longer and some being dismissed -that was NOT a cut. Clearly.

She is a very good player and they made a mistake. No one is arguing that. As a matter of fact there were several mistakes made on players. With that said, 30+ kids were “dismissed” and only ONE made a team. Red at that. Make of it what you will… but, if this is someone from AS, it may be best to just admit you made a mistake as opposed to trying to pull the wool over everyone’s eyes. You may be able to save some credibility. And my kid made red so this isn’t sour grapes. But, she did see a lot of her close friends leave in tears at call backs. It was a terrible thing to do to 13 year old girls if it wasn’t a “cut”. Maybe make that clear when you send them home as opposed to just saying “thanks for coming”. We have all been around the block enough to know what happen in that moment.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes, the kid who got cut and her mom got her on red is excellent, and other posters have said it was a bad cut. That said, the tryout process was labeled as non-biased, and that is clearly not the case. Life is indeed unfair, but we are well within our rights to complain as paying customers. If they would have told us upfront that girls from certain teams get preference, and that mommy can override the cut process, we wouldn’t have signed up. Terrible process, losers running the show, and a pretty high price tag shows me that we will look elsewhere next year. And bf any sour grapes comments, my kid made a team.

Well said
[quote=Anonymous]I mean, it IS true. And this whole experience has certainly been eye opening. Everyone who says these kids are young, no one's watching, no one cares, must not have kids playing lacrosse or any other sport. I know my daughter cares, and not in an NCAA championship game way, obviously, but in a 13 yr old, trying to navigate the sports world and the real world and understanding fairness doesn't always come with either, way. Confidence, feelings, right and wrong, being "good enough", are all tied up in these kinds of things and she'll show up (because she wants to), having played the heck out of her tryout and no doubt the heck out of the tournament, knowing fairness wasn't on her side this time. And that @ChillLaxin as a parent, regardless of your kid's age or how important or not someone else thinks the experience is.[/quote
Yeah so let’s pretend for a second that what you say is true and posters on here have recklessly “eluded” to who you are all talking about (which btw what the heck so inappropriate )- that kid is GOOD! Watch a lot of lacrosse and she absolutely should have made the team. I don’t know every girl in the area obviously but to say she is one of the top 22 (ummm or 23) is believable to anyone who has watched a game she’s played in. “Fairness” please. You’re for sure the parent blaming refs, coaches, and other players constantly. I know personally I’m happy she’s on my daughter’s team for the tournament and so is my daughter. No mention of life’s not fair or why is this kid on the team from anyone in our house. Sorry about the state of yours. Rough times for ya

Evaluations aren’t supposed to be about “a game she’s played in” AS promised tryout evaluations not evaluations from past games or recommends of friends and teammates. betting your DD isn’t a midfielder on that team and that she’s not the M&D midfielder that was cut or any of the others cut, who probably could have gotten recommendations and had good “games she’s played in”. AS sold a system of tryouts by independent evaluators not affiliated with any clubs or schools as the method for choosing the top players. This is what those people paid for. Worse is that this habit for some people to seemingly cheat the system that everyone else is depending on and that they paid for and comes people like you to cheer them on. It’s not right to blast them and it’s also not right to encourage their behavior at the disadvantage of other talented players. It important to be aware as we help these young players navigate these politics but now that we all are aware everyone should just shut up about all of this and let the outcome of others choices unfold on their own. these choices will have consequences even if they aren’t for years to come and it’s no one here’s responsibility to carry them out.
get a life. paying customer? are you for real? just saw all the chatter over this and am laughing out loud at how thirsty and desperate these posts seem. complain to AS if you have an issue. coming on here to vent while you drink your chardonnay is not going to change anything. life is not fair. not everyone gets a trophy. this animosity is so ugly i dont see how these teams could come together to win against other teams who no doubt are all celebrating each other...and who also no doubt have some level of politics involved as well. thats sports sweetie.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
AS rosters are not out yet, but I have talked to enough people to have some sense of who’s on which team. Part incompetence and part politics, as you would expect. Heros girls who made yellow got bumped up to red after their moms complained, and the coppermine girl who got cut in first round magically ended up on red after her mom made some calls.

I want to know that too. Also as someone who has a kid that didn’t make it I wasn’t aware there were two rounds of cuts. What am I missing?

There was NOT two rounds of cuts. People need to quit it. If you’re referring to some girls asked to stay longer and some being dismissed -that was NOT a cut. Clearly.

She is a very good player and they made a mistake. No one is arguing that. As a matter of fact there were several mistakes made on players. With that said, 30+ kids were “dismissed” and only ONE made a team. Red at that. Make of it what you will… but, if this is someone from AS, it may be best to just admit you made a mistake as opposed to trying to pull the wool over everyone’s eyes. You may be able to save some credibility. And my kid made red so this isn’t sour grapes. But, she did see a lot of her close friends leave in tears at call backs. It was a terrible thing to do to 13 year old girls if it wasn’t a “cut”. Maybe make that clear when you send them home as opposed to just saying “thanks for coming”. We have all been around the block enough to know what happen in that moment.

if a kid left in tears they shouldnt have been there anyway. so soft.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just look at American Select’s instagram page and see the pattern of tryout date and then them posting the rosters. No one has a roster currently.

The rosters for every other region are posted on the AS website. MD seems to be taking longer to release. Why??! No clue, but it does seemingly add credibility to the folks who think backroom dealings are taking place.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What planet are you from? Of course that WAS a cut! What “facts” do you have that there were mistakes made on players? You sound like one of the parents involved trying to cover up what you did by saying that AS “made mistakes on players and you should be ashamed of what your doing, cutting down the successes of these 13 year old girls who actually made the teams without mommy calling to complain. You said you have facts so please share because It sounds like AS didn’t make mistakes in the actual evaluation process except for realizing that they were CUTTING certain players who’s parents were going to harass them

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]I mean, it IS true. And this whole experience has certainly been eye opening. Everyone who says these kids are young, no one's watching, no one cares, must not have kids playing lacrosse or any other sport. I know my daughter cares, and not in an NCAA championship game way, obviously, but in a 13 yr old, trying to navigate the sports world and the real world and understanding fairness doesn't always come with either, way. Confidence, feelings, right and wrong, being "good enough", are all tied up in these kinds of things and she'll show up (because she wants to), having played the heck out of her tryout and no doubt the heck out of the tournament, knowing fairness wasn't on her side this time. And that @ChillLaxin as a parent, regardless of your kid's age or how important or not someone else thinks the experience is.[/quote
Yeah so let’s pretend for a second that what you say is true and posters on here have recklessly “eluded” to who you are all talking about (which btw what the heck so inappropriate )- that kid is GOOD! Watch a lot of lacrosse and she absolutely should have made the team. I don’t know every girl in the area obviously but to say she is one of the top 22 (ummm or 23) is believable to anyone who has watched a game she’s played in. “Fairness” please. You’re for sure the parent blaming refs, coaches, and other players constantly. I know personally I’m happy she’s on my daughter’s team for the tournament and so is my daughter. No mention of life’s not fair or why is this kid on the team from anyone in our house. Sorry about the state of yours. Rough times for ya

to the parent who caused this all by manipulating the system to get your cut daughter on the top team. You gave yourself away here. Stop the charade. You have no right to attack this parent for their response.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What an eye opening experience! glad that this is happening now so that we can scratch coppermine off our tryout lists. To go to these extremes on here and pretending to be others as an excuse to post how GOOD your kid is just so you can flip the script of the tryouts reality is scary obsession. You have no business coaching these young women that you are trying to devalue and tear down in order to try to make your kid look good. Mine was cut in that round with yours. Her anxiety got the best of her and I can say that she deserved to be cut that day. It will make her better in the long run but we both know that they were cut and from watching what I saw there were 0 mistakes in the kids who survived the cuts - 0! There was a lot of really good talent out there and the kids who made the cuts were all amazing. For you, a coach, to say differently and that your kid was more deserving is scary. No thanks Coppermine.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are these parents complete caveman or so obsessed with their child looking like she’s the best that they don’t even consider the consequences of putting her out there like this? Of course, everyone would know what they did when she was added to the roster. All that you have to do is google the last names of the three Coppermine girls that were cut and you can see, their connections in the community and especially in the lax world. It makes me feel differently about Coppermine and SP. Didn’t they just win the championship?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Their Blue team will be sad you aren’t coming !

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes, the kid who got cut and her mom got her on red is excellent, and other posters have said it was a bad cut. That said, the tryout process was labeled as non-biased, and that is clearly not the case. Life is indeed unfair, but we are well within our rights to complain as paying customers. If they would have told us upfront that girls from certain teams get preference, and that mommy can override the cut process, we wouldn’t have signed up. Terrible process, losers running the show, and a pretty high price tag shows me that we will look elsewhere next year. And bf any sour grapes comments, my kid made a team.

Well said

Evaluations aren’t supposed to be about “a game she’s played in” AS promised tryout evaluations not evaluations from past games or recommends of friends and teammates. betting your DD isn’t a midfielder on that team and that she’s not the M&D midfielder that was cut or any of the others cut, who probably could have gotten recommendations and had good “games she’s played in”. AS sold a system of tryouts by independent evaluators not affiliated with any clubs or schools as the method for choosing the top players. This is what those people paid for. Worse is that this habit for some people to seemingly cheat the system that everyone else is depending on and that they paid for and comes people like you to cheer them on. It’s not right to blast them and it’s also not right to encourage their behavior at the disadvantage of other talented players. It important to be aware as we help these young players navigate these politics but now that we all are aware everyone should just shut up about all of this and let the outcome of others choices unfold on their own. these choices will have consequences even if they aren’t for years to come and it’s no one here’s responsibility to carry them out.
get a life. paying customer? are you for real? just saw all the chatter over this and am laughing out loud at how thirsty and desperate these posts seem. complain to AS if you have an issue. coming on here to vent while you drink your chardonnay is not going to change anything. life is not fair. not everyone gets a trophy. this animosity is so ugly i dont see how these teams could come together to win against other teams who no doubt are all celebrating each other...and who also no doubt have some level of politics involved as well. thats sports sweetie.

If mine had tried out we would be asking for a refund but we were smart enough to see this for what it was and didn’t waste our time. All I said was people have the right to be upset but to move on and leave this alone. Seriously, people need to stop

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What an eye opening experience! glad that this is happening now so that we can scratch coppermine off our tryout lists. To go to these extremes on here and pretending to be others as an excuse to post how GOOD your kid is just so you can flip the script of the tryouts reality is scary obsession. You have no business coaching these young women that you are trying to devalue and tear down in order to try to make your kid look good. Mine was cut in that round with yours. Her anxiety got the best of her and I can say that she deserved to be cut that day. It will make her better in the long run but we both know that they were cut and from watching what I saw there were 0 mistakes in the kids who survived the cuts - 0! There was a lot of really good talent out there and the kids who made the cuts were all amazing. For you, a coach, to say differently and that your kid was more deserving is scary. No thanks Coppermine.

Well said. I actually don’t think this is as bad a look on AS as it is for Coppermine. Imagine for a second you were one of the three Coppermine girls cut at call backs (yes it was a cut! 30 kids got sent home only one magically made a team) just to find out the club argued and fought to get one of them on a team (red!!) but not you. Very eye opening as a Coppermine parent. Agree with OP, glad it happen now and the true colors are coming out. This board is full of Coppermine parents who defend the club but, it isn’t surprising it seems to be different this time. Don’t think we aren’t paying attention. Maybe Coppermine should make this right not AS.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

if a kid left in tears they shouldnt have been there anyway. so soft.

What a ridiculous comment! Seriously?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There were mistakes made in ALL age groups. It stinks but it happens

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Says the parent coach who’s player WAS CUT

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Right. “Mistakes happen….just not with my kid. I fixed that ‘mistake’ with a phone call to my buddy.”

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Right. “Mistakes happen….just not with my kid. I fixed that ‘mistake’ with a phone call to my buddy.”

Nobody knows what happen. She is a very good player. For all we know she misheard her number, they called the wrong number, etc. We will never know. I think continuing to blast her on here does no good. Time to move on.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And the Heros player got the wrong invitation, even though her invite said yellow, it was really supposed to read red. Got it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And the Heros player got the wrong invitation, even though her invite said yellow, it was really supposed to read red. Got it.

Very possible. Problem in Maryland is it's a small community and people talk. So the rumors start flying and nobody really knows what happen.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nobody knows what happen. She is a very good player. For all we know she misheard her number, they called the wrong number, etc. We will never know. I think continuing to blast her on here does no good. Time to move on.[/quote]

Nobody is blasting the kid. We are blasting the losers for AS who lied to their customers about the selection process, and the psycho mommy coaches who have an outsized influence on AS selection.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Its not about the kid. it is the parents of the kid who say that a "mistake" was made and got her pushed onto the team. It not her fault that her mom is doing this. I think everyone feels for the kid but she obviously did not make cuts and does not deserve to be on a team. many good players got cut, the ones who made the team deserve it. making up excuses saying she didn't hear her number of her number got confused is ludicrous. These questionable excuses would have never come up if her mommy didn't harass the program and get her on the team. if that happened maybe another cut player's number wasn't confused also but the others didn't have their club coach mom calling to get them on the team..... Bottom line is that what the parents have done is wrong on many levels and impacts many players and they have now cheapened the event for everyone, most importantly for the players who truly made the cuts and earned their spot according to the rules and regulations that everyone was made aware of before the tryouts. The P above was dead on, this is a small town and everyone talks. The excuse that she missed her number being called is a lie because no one heard her number called because FACT is that it wasn't called. This girl didn't make the cut and her mommy used her club coaching position to get her on the team anyway. She is impacting the experience for every other player who attended the tryout wether they made it or not and all just to get her daughter on the team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This girl is a good player, which proves how flawed the AS evaluations are. Yes, she deserved to be on the red team and there are several girls on the yellow team that deserve to be on the red team, as stated on the previous threads. Additionally, there are many players who would not make a top club team and are on the red team. The Hero player was on yellow and go moved to red with a phone call. Parents get emotional and too involved in this process and it is at the expensive of the other girls, who were cut at the first call back or did not get selected from the second round. But I am glad the Coppermine and Hero's girl can feel good. That is all that matters...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And made them put her on the RED team so everyone else who worked to get their roster spots can rest assured that there was no mistake with mine, she’s on RED 😂 and didn’t even have to make the cuts to get there 😂

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Our mistake to take yellow invitation.saw the tryouts + callback + cut, spectators without my coaching experience would even agree the cut was no ‘mistake’. bad day? = reasonable question for those surprised by the cut but no mistake by evaluating group. Are there others considering considering bailing

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Up until last year, AS was not open to rising 8th graders. Maybe they should go back to that model. Making AS as rising 8th grader doesn't mean you are a top player and likewise not making it doesn't mean you aren't a great player. People getting way caught up in this evaluation process based on a few minutes of action amongst 90 plus kids a a handful of evaluators who may or may not know how to do it.

Nobody will care about this come Aug.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Very possible. Problem in Maryland is it's a small community and people talk. So the rumors start flying and nobody really knows what happen.

No, we don’t got it. Through the process AS promised how would this “mistake “even be identified? Did her mommy call because she thought that she was too good for the yellow team just like the mommy above says that her daughter is too “GOOD” to have gotten cut and had her move to red?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Isn’t the coppermine kid who was cut the same kid who had the fake US lax post saying she was the best 2029 player a few months ago? I think the same 2 coppermine midis are also the ones who magically got to play at UA Futures when they never even showed up to tryouts a year or 2 ago. And now this? No wonder she thinks she’s the best player in 2029. If this is true what message is being sent to the kids who saw her get cut? Can anyone confirm if this is true?

Yes, and that not all ….

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No, we don’t got it. Through the process AS promised how would this “mistake “even be identified? Did her mommy call because she thought that she was too good for the yellow team just like the mommy above says that her daughter is too “GOOD” to have gotten cut and had her move to red?

So 2 or 4 players were added to the red roster after invitations went out? That is going to impact the playing time of those who made the team before the phone calls. I get the worry and upset. And it’s not cheap.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was being facetious. Of course they didnt make a mistake sending out the wrong invite, but the player got moved to red all the same!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Exactly! But you are missing the point... we are happy the coppermine girl and hero's girl are happy and they don't have any hurt feelings about this because they are on red. That is all that matters. That is what at least this process has taught me. Do what you can so your daughter is not upset. And uses your connections to get what your daughter wants. It doesn't matter about your player being on a team with a larger roster and potentially less playing time, because we are all paying a lot of money. What matters is these girls feel good.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Exactly! But you are missing the point... we are happy the coppermine girl and hero's girl are happy and they don't have any hurt feelings about this because they are on red. That is all that matters. That is what at least this process has taught me. Do what you can so your daughter is not upset. And uses your connections to get what your daughter wants. It doesn't matter about your player being on a team with a larger roster and potentially less playing time, because we are all paying a lot of money. What matters is these girls feel good.

Girls need to learn how to deal with disappointment, probably a better life skill than anything else from lax.

2 months from now, some of the girls who made red may wish they were on yellow if they get little to no playing time at the tourney. I'm sure a few parents will get on here complaining about how "unfair" the coaching is.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So a girl that made RED was supposed to be on YELLOW with this logic? 22 on the roster, their is no flaw in the process unless they received feedback post cuts. Those were the top 22 selected that day, stop with all this entitlement. The only ones that were qualified to be on the team were the ones that performed like it during that 4 hour period. That doesn’t mean other girls are not as good as some of the others but on that day, 22 were selected for whatever reason.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So a girl that made RED was supposed to be on YELLOW with this logic? 22 on the roster, their is no flaw in the process unless they received feedback post cuts. Those were the top 22 selected that day, stop with all this entitlement. The only ones that were qualified to be on the team were the ones that performed like it during that 4 hour period. That doesn’t mean other girls are not as good as some of the others but on that day, 22 were selected for whatever reason.

Just let it go! It's over and nothing will change or can be done now. If you are so unhappy ask for a refund.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just let it go! It's over and nothing will change or can be done now. If you are so unhappy ask for a refund.[/quote]

Translation: I already made the call and got my kid in, so shut up about our shady backroom dealings!

Things will change because now the 2029 parent group knows that this supposed unbiased all star team is a sham, that the connected moms/coaches can get girls on whatever team they see fit, and to not waste money next year. That is the beauty of boards like this, we get to warn others, sorry you’re mad about your scheme getting busted.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Enough already. When will rosters be posted so we can see for ourselves?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Skip the late July all-star games. They are just money makers for the organizers. Save the extra money and use it towards a nice family vacation at the beach. Your daughter has already had a long spring and summer club season. Spend some quality time with her just relaxing, laughing, and playing catch with her in the sand. You don't get those times back. If she's a quality player, she will get noticed throughout her club seasons and at camps. Don't feed the machine...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Massachusetts and Texas had tryouts on May 18th and May 19th as well. Those rosters are posted yet either. How long does it usually take AS to post the rosters?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Georgia too! Maryland, GA, MA and Texas have all had AS tryouts but none of those rosters are posted. Typically it's anywhere from 1-3 weeks. Should be soon.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
6 days looked to be the norm. Long Island was a couple days longer, they had multiple teams at each grad year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just let it go! It's over and nothing will change or can be done now. If you are so unhappy ask for a refund.

Translation: I already made the call and got my kid in, so shut up about our shady backroom dealings!

Things will change because now the 2029 parent group knows that this supposed unbiased all star team is a sham, that the connected moms/coaches can get girls on whatever team they see fit, and to not waste money next year. That is the beauty of boards like this, we get to warn others, sorry you’re mad about your scheme getting busted.[/quote
Are you ok? Your hysteria can be felt when one reads your posts and it seems as you keep posting you are becoming more and more unhinged. I don’t know if this sports mom thing is for you.
It really will all be ok. You gotta find a way to calm yourself and move on. Even if you are attempting to hide this aggression from Your daughter there is no doubt she can sense it and that’s 100% more damaging to her then any actions by other parents, clubs and AS ect.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Skip the late July all-star games. They are just money makers for the organizers. Save the extra money and use it towards a nice family vacation at the beach. Your daughter has already had a long spring and summer club season. Spend some quality time with her just relaxing, laughing, and playing catch with her in the sand. You don't get those times back. If she's a quality player, she will get noticed throughout her club seasons and at camps. Don't feed the machine...

They are 7th grade, NONE of it matters!

Like Reply Quote
Page 28 of 31 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 31
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard