BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,821
Posts389,831
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 328 of 333 1 2 326 327 328 329 330 332 333
Re: Boys High School
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Lets get something straight, Calvert Hall would be a total elite team but they need to bench their sub 2.0 GPA goalie. He is lack luster in goal and has only had one good game vs McDonough, other than that every shot that is relatively close goes in. The only reason why he is playing is because their backup is constantly taking tests for PEDS in high school. He is 5'6 with a frame of a couch potato and is hung over 90% of the time he is playing. Recently he has de-committed from Anderson to follow his boyfriend Preston Huffman on his D3 lax dreams. #Throwyourlifeaway
I have heard similar things. In fact, I saw this kid ripping his vape in his car at a red light the other day. Completely unprofessional of him
What ever happened to the transfer goalie from Gilman?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Spalding has been rolling every one in their path surprised more people aren’t talking about them.

beat a now shuttered vandermont academy by 1, lost to BL, lost to Gilman by 7, beat Loyola in OT - maybe you are referring to a Spalding in another state?

Wait, Vandermont Academy is shuttered? I wondered if that idea would take hold. It looked like a lax club bolted onto a religious school outside of Dallas, which seemed like an odd idea.

Grant Jr and another scheme goes south. Who ever heard of a High School team that forms in Spring with new students and then plays against best competition ?

Still cant figure out why Hopkins hired him, had a reputation with him by then.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mcd -1.5 vs Gilman
Boys latin -5.5 vs St. Paul’s
Calvert hall -3.5 vs Loyola
Severn -1 vs St Mary’s
Spalding -7 vs Msj

Those are boringly well predicted.

Agree, nice pics except Severn, expect Severn to win by 4 , StM is done, time for them to consider B

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No, Mcd -4.5 and CHC -5.5

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mcd -1.5 vs Gilman
Severn -1 vs St Mary’s
Spalding -7 vs Msj

Severn puts the last nail in the coffin of St Mary’s today. Once proud program is dead. Spalding is now the big dog of Annapolis. Can’t remember every seeing a program rising affect another program so much.

I love watching Spalding talk garbage. One or two good years in the last 40 and all of a sudden that public school pride comes out!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Spalding has been rolling every one in their path surprised more people aren’t talking about them.

beat a now shuttered vandermont academy by 1, lost to BL, lost to Gilman by 7, beat Loyola in OT - maybe you are referring to a Spalding in another state?

Wait, Vandermont Academy is shuttered? I wondered if that idea would take hold. It looked like a lax club bolted onto a religious school outside of Dallas, which seemed like an odd idea.

Grant Jr and another scheme goes south. Who ever heard of a High School team that forms in Spring with new students and then plays against best competition ?

Still cant figure out why Hopkins hired him, had a reputation with him by then.

Uh, Bishop Sycamore

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lets get something straight, Calvert Hall would be a total elite team but they need to bench their sub 2.0 GPA goalie. He is lack luster in goal and has only had one good game vs McDonough, other than that every shot that is relatively close goes in. The only reason why he is playing is because their backup is constantly taking tests for PEDS in high school. He is 5'6 with a frame of a couch potato and is hung over 90% of the time he is playing. Recently he has de-committed from Anderson to follow his boyfriend Preston Huffman on his D3 lax dreams. #Throwyourlifeaway
I have heard similar things. In fact, I saw this kid ripping his vape in his car at a red light the other day. Completely unprofessional of him

Same thing that happens to all of the players BK continues to recruit from other MIAA programs. He sat.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I feel a 2013 season coming all over again. Dons as the underdogs and BL overrated like always. Gilmans gonna sell the bag like they always do and McDonough might as well just not show up to the field. I'm willing to bet that the dons win it all. With the leadership of the seniors and the new coach, Loyola is basically unstoppable. Calvert hall is gonna be cocky like they always are, and that right there is what is gonna destroy them. All of the know it alls that think there school is gonna win the chip should just be quite, sick of you guys running your mouth.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I feel a 2013 season coming all over again. Dons as the underdogs and BL overrated like always. Gilmans gonna sell the bag like they always do and McDonough might as well just not show up to the field. I'm willing to bet that the dons win it all. With the leadership of the seniors and the new coach, Loyola is basically unstoppable. Calvert hall is gonna be cocky like they always are, and that right there is what is gonna destroy them. All of the know it alls that think there school is gonna win the chip should just be quite, sick of you guys running your mouth.

Are u done?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mcd -1.5 vs Gilman
Severn -1 vs St Mary’s
Spalding -7 vs Msj

Severn puts the last nail in the coffin of St Mary’s today. Once proud program is dead. Spalding is now the big dog of Annapolis. Can’t remember every seeing a program rising affect another program so much.

I love watching Spalding talk garbage. One or two good years in the last 40 and all of a sudden that public school pride comes out!

Imagine you really think you’ve gotten somewhere in life because you’re paying tuition for Glen Burnie High.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The defense in this CHC-Loyola game is the equivalent to bouncers at college bars. Letting everyone through.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CH looked rocky this past month, I'm expecting them to take the W on Friday over Loyola in the MIAA Quarter Finals. These playoffs will be a fool battle, everyone is a contender. (besides SP).

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yale committ struggles at the Dot against a SSDM who has done no training at the position. CH goes down. How will he do at Yale; let me think about that.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mcd -1.5 vs Gilman
Severn -1 vs St Mary’s
Spalding -7 vs Msj

Imagine you really think you’ve gotten somewhere in life because you’re paying tuition for Glen Burnie High.

I didn’t realize Spalding was located in Annapolis. I thought they were right on the Glen Burnie line. Am I wrong?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Elite

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Expecting major shakeups on Bestgate. Lilly failed to recruit. Thought it was beneath him and his program. From 2026-2028 classes. Bringing in only mediocre talent. Cost him his job. St Mary's won't be good again for 4-5 years. Bright side is the royal blue club will be able to get their own subpar kids on the team. Sad to see such a once proud program in disarray. Every SINGLE coach needs to be let go or resign. They are stuck with the lack of talent, so they surely need some fresh ambitious coaches.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Transferred to CH and is sitting like they all do..Dreams are promised and nightmares are delivered

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Expecting major shakeups on Bestgate. Lilly failed to recruit. Thought it was beneath him and his program. From 2026-2028 classes. Bringing in only mediocre talent. Cost him his job. St Mary's won't be good again for 4-5 years. Bright side is the royal blue club will be able to get their own subpar kids on the team. Sad to see such a once proud program in disarray. Every SINGLE coach needs to be let go or resign. They are stuck with the lack of talent, so they surely need some fresh ambitious coaches.

Dumpster fire. Head of school being pushed out. Lilly and crew may be safe for one more year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Transferred to CH and is sitting like they all do..Dreams are promised and nightmares are delivered

That is the BK way!!! Please come over here as he pulls out a chair that you sit on until graduation day. He accomplished his goal of keeping you from going to another program and getting better by playing and learning.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

CLEAN HOUSE

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That is the BK way!!! Please come over here as he pulls out a chair that you sit on until graduation day. He accomplished his goal of keeping you from going to another program and getting better by playing and learning.

And kids STILL falling for it. But the MIAA lets him get away with it. Pretty sure there is something in their so called rule book about not recruiting student athletes from another MIAA school. But every year…

And yes, I HAVE seen it first hand.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Dumpster fire. Head of school being pushed out. Lilly and crew may be safe for one more year.

Definitely to safe. Need new guard to displace all the “legacy” hold ons. Just cause you went to st Mary’s 100years ago doesn’t make your kid good.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I detest this app so f-ing much but i got one thing to say. If your posting on this with serious comments as a person thats older than 25, what are you doing with your life... Pick up a hobby

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CH looked rocky this past month, I'm expecting them to take the W on Friday over Loyola in the MIAA Quarter Finals. These playoffs will be a fool battle, everyone is a contender. (besides SP).

Loyola is playing McD in quarters. CHC is playing Gilman on Friday.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I detest this app so f-ing much but i got one thing to say. If your posting on this with serious comments as a person thats older than 25, what are you doing with your life... Pick up a hobby

It's a website sir. Not an App.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1 BL
2 SPALDING

3 MCD
6 LOYOLA

4 CALVERT HALL
5 GILMAN

The losers bracket is in the ladies room

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
anyone have game times for Friday?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A hobby like reading and commenting on an app you detest?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
anyone have game times for Friday?

Gilman CHC is at 4.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Loyola is not a good team. CHC is not great either. BL and MCD are legit. Also, it's McDonogh, not "Mcdonough." Also, quiet not "quite." Please spell things correctly if you are going to post this @ChillLaxin. Or don't post this @ChillLaxin at all. lost. LB is a lost institution with @ChillLaxin students.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This!!!!

Might be the most accurate thing ever posted on BotC.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is so unbelievably wrong! The kid is a sophomore, and he's tiny like Alex Swartz. BK picked the kid up so he could learn, watch, play, and grow for a season until Swartz is headed to Salisbury. He's got 2 big seasons ahead of him. + He's been played multiple times this season, even coming up with a clutch save against St. Pauls. But you guys still don't pay attention, do you?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This!!!!

Nobody knows what this family was told/promised when they moved from Gilman. There may have been an understanding that he was behind an upperclassman and would be Goalie #1 junior year when upperclassman graduates. He got a few reps in games this season, so let it rest.

Do families over expect or does BK over-promise? Probably a combo of both. Lots of kids (and honestly washed up dads who post on this board) have dreams of playing for such a storied program and coach, so the truth is probably somewhere in between.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A hobby like reading and commenting on an app you detest?

YALE ain’t for everyone mom.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Talk about politics in lacrosse, Christ! Just saw that ford somehow got his kid named as a captain in NB all American game. That kid being selected as a captain is a sham let alone him being a first wave selection is even more of a clown show. The kid is lazy and only thrives when surrounded by legit talent, but the fact that he’s a “captain” in the game doesn’t surprise me! Big Ford has an agenda for his kid to be a top player and will pull all the strings he has to so it can happen, it’s not only shameful but lacks the integrity of the game. I think to be a captain in this game you should at least be the best offensive player on your team, which he is not only showcasing how ridiculous this selection committee truly is.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Online Content
Back of THE CAGE
Try the UnD1sputed Showcase by CBLaxers.com

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Friday predictions:

McD rolls Loyola 12-4

Gilman squeaks by Hall 9-8

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can you please tell me why this is upsetting you so much???? did you kid want to be Capt. of a summer league showcase team? Not sure what the heck being capt. even means other then possibly leading the team in stretching ....Jealously wont get you far at the next level....hit the wall

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Talk about politics in lacrosse, Christ! Just saw that ford somehow got his kid named as a captain in NB all American game. That kid being selected as a captain is a sham let alone him being a first wave selection is even more of a clown show. The kid is lazy and only thrives when surrounded by legit talent, but the fact that he’s a “captain” in the game doesn’t surprise me! Big Ford has an agenda for his kid to be a top player and will pull all the strings he has to so it can happen, it’s not only shameful but lacks the integrity of the game. I think to be a captain in this game you should at least be the best offensive player on your team, which he is not only showcasing how ridiculous this selection committee truly is.
I disagree. I don’t think a captain has to be one of your best players, I think a captain has to be one of your best influencers. Your captain needs to be a kid who your other players respect, look up too, your captain needs to be somebody with leadership skills, it’s not just about on the field. The whole idea of a captain of a team is more for the camaraderie of the team than it is for what’s going on on the field. It’s more of a leadership role off the field than it is playing on the field. He may not be the best player, but he may be a good captain. I don’t know the kid at all other than what I read on this forum, just trying to Point out that there’s a lot more to a captain than ability..

Like Reply Quote
Page 328 of 333 1 2 326 327 328 329 330 332 333
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard