BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,817
Posts388,166
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 252 of 259 1 2 250 251 252 253 254 258 259
Re: Boys 2028 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
It’s getting pretty clear how this seasons going to go. Crabs, Hawks, and FCA will be in the playoffs. Team Money, DCE, and 91 won’t get any wins except against each other. MadLax vs Next Level this Saturday will decide the final playoff spot. And you can bet that MadLax will have all its fly ins, the student goalie will be on, and MadLax will get it done. Bring it on baby!!

Hawks and Crabs are the only sure thing at this point. Couple pivotal games this weekend: DCE Vs FCA and Madlax Vs Next Level. Those outcomes will determine last 2 spots.

While we’re on the subject here are this week’s early predictions based on what we’ve seen through 3:

DCE 8, FCA 6
NL 5, Madlax 4 in OT
Hawks 11, Team 91 3
Crabs 13, Money 7

Has DCE righted the ship with an easy win over 91? Hard to say. FCA winning, but not decisively. They’re at risk against DCE.

NL is hearing the air come out of their balloon after the week 1 win. Blown out by Crabs, and couldn’t handle FCA in a swing game. Madlax showing signs of life with good FOGO, but an 0-2 start with Hawks on the horizon next week, this game is a must or they’re headed for 0-4 start and the flyins might cancel their travel plans last couple weeks.

Hawks will roll. But 91 has two very good goalies that can keep them in games. Maybe tighter outcome than some expect.

Crabs will win, but Money will keep it close till late. Crabs have some offensive firepower, particularly the left attackman, but average at some key positions. Someone could sneak up on them. Is it Money? Probably not, but they could lose a couple games before playoffs.

okay, I am ready to do some wagering.

DCE 8, FCA 6 - I will take FCA +2 all day long. they are better at the two most important positions, faceoffs and goaltending. FCA could give 2 and this would still be a safe bet.
NL 5, Madlax 4 in OT - I will take MadLax +1 here - they played Crabs tough and Crabs killed NL
Hawks 11, Team 91 3 - This looks about right, but I will take 91 and the points
Crabs 13, Money 7 - I will take the Crabs and give 6. Easy money, excuse the pun. No way this is within 6, and certainly no way TMoney scores 7.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Saturday will tell the story for MadLax. If they win, they are a playoff team, if they lose they are an 0-3 team whose fly ins will probably stop coming.
You only have half of the equation. If they win, and if FCA beats DCE— they have a chance. But they’ll be 1-3 after next weekend should they upset NL this weekend. Would need to win out.

Greater likelihood is what someone else suggested. they go to 0-4 next Sat and the flyins stay home

Wait, is there still time to change team names for this HOCO season? Asking for a friend.

Haaaaaaaa. Burrito Supreme, Moniments, and Capital have already been used. Will need to get more imaginative.

So it looks like the playoff picture will come down to two games, MadLax vs. Next Level this Saturday, and Madlax vs DCE on the last day. One of those three will get the last playoff spot. I don't see a scenario where Crabs, Hawks, and FCA do not make the playoffs, nor do I see a path where 91 or Team Money do make it. I expect there will be movement among those teams this summer as teams get set for HS, so how those teams perform against each other is big. Madlax families buy your plane tickets and book your hotels!
The previous poster said it— IF DCE beats FCA, and that’s a big IF— they are in the 3-4 way mix for last two spots. Could easily be 3 teams at 4-3 for the final 2 spots. Will know a lot more after this weekend

And let’s be honest- while it’s fun to win HoCo, summer tournaments are far more important.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It’s getting pretty clear how this seasons going to go. Crabs, Hawks, and FCA will be in the playoffs. Team Money, DCE, and 91 won’t get any wins except against each other. MadLax vs Next Level this Saturday will decide the final playoff spot. And you can bet that MadLax will have all its fly ins, the student goalie will be on, and MadLax will get it done. Bring it on baby!!

Hawks and Crabs are the only sure thing at this point. Couple pivotal games this weekend: DCE Vs FCA and Madlax Vs Next Level. Those outcomes will determine last 2 spots.

While we’re on the subject here are this week’s early predictions based on what we’ve seen through 3:

DCE 8, FCA 6
NL 5, Madlax 4 in OT
Hawks 11, Team 91 3
Crabs 13, Money 7

Has DCE righted the ship with an easy win over 91? Hard to say. FCA winning, but not decisively. They’re at risk against DCE.

NL is hearing the air come out of their balloon after the week 1 win. Blown out by Crabs, and couldn’t handle FCA in a swing game. Madlax showing signs of life with good FOGO, but an 0-2 start with Hawks on the horizon next week, this game is a must or they’re headed for 0-4 start and the flyins might cancel their travel plans last couple weeks.

Hawks will roll. But 91 has two very good goalies that can keep them in games. Maybe tighter outcome than some expect.

Crabs will win, but Money will keep it close till late. Crabs have some offensive firepower, particularly the left attackman, but average at some key positions. Someone could sneak up on them. Is it Money? Probably not, but they could lose a couple games before playoffs.

okay, I am ready to do some wagering.

DCE 8, FCA 6 - I will take FCA +2 all day long. they are better at the two most important positions, faceoffs and goaltending. FCA could give 2 and this would still be a safe bet.
NL 5, Madlax 4 in OT - I will take MadLax +1 here - they played Crabs tough and Crabs killed NL
Hawks 11, Team 91 3 - This looks about right, but I will take 91 and the points
Crabs 13, Money 7 - I will take the Crabs and give 6. Easy money, excuse the pun. No way this is within 6, and certainly no way TMoney scores 7.

Innocent bystander here… I kinda like these original lines. I think FCA goes down. Been hanging by a thread last two games. DCE surprises them.

Madlax can’t score goals. And will really have a hard time scoring goals against NL goalie. I like this call 5-4 NL.

91 just doesn’t have enough elite players. If they could pick up a Middie or two, they’ve got some good kids to build on. But I think Hawks win by 10

Crabs and Money is an interesting one. I’ll take a money +6. Other than the holdback left attackman, Crabs aren't overwhelming at any other position

Likely the most pivotal Sat of Regular season HoCo.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Saturday will tell the story for MadLax. If they win, they are a playoff team, if they lose they are an 0-3 team whose fly ins will probably stop coming.
You only have half of the equation. If they win, and if FCA beats DCE— they have a chance. But they’ll be 1-3 after next weekend should they upset NL this weekend. Would need to win out.

Greater likelihood is what someone else suggested. they go to 0-4 next Sat and the flyins stay home

Wait, is there still time to change team names for this HOCO season? Asking for a friend.

Haaaaaaaa. Burrito Supreme, Moniments, and Capital have already been used. Will need to get more imaginative.

So it looks like the playoff picture will come down to two games, MadLax vs. Next Level this Saturday, and Madlax vs DCE on the last day. One of those three will get the last playoff spot. I don't see a scenario where Crabs, Hawks, and FCA do not make the playoffs, nor do I see a path where 91 or Team Money do make it. I expect there will be movement among those teams this summer as teams get set for HS, so how those teams perform against each other is big. Madlax families buy your plane tickets and book your hotels!

I am looking forward to hearing how the DCE vs. Madlax game goes with so much of the Madlax from last year moving over.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The previous poster said it— IF DCE beats FCA, and that’s a big IF— they are in the 3-4 way mix for last two spots. Could easily be 3 teams at 4-3 for the final 2 spots. Will know a lot more after this weekend

And let’s be honest- while it’s fun to win HoCo, summer tournaments are far more important.

Ah, the annual rites of Spring: days get longer, trees and flowers bloom, and someone with a losing record starts talking about how HOCO doesn't really matter anyway.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am looking forward to hearing how the DCE vs. Madlax game goes with so much of the Madlax from last year moving over.

Could be a meaningless game if both teams are out of the playoffs— but will certainly matter to the boys playing the game!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Could be a meaningless game if both teams are out of the playoffs— but will certainly matter to the boys playing the game!

Didn't several of those guys move to NL as well? Will get some of that this weekend.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It seems highly unlikely to me that this game happens if both are eliminated from playoff contention given the lengths ML has already gone to to avoid this matchup, especially if their fly-ins aren't as emotionally invested in the outcome as others in the ML organization.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Didn't several of those guys move to NL as well? Will get some of that this weekend.
Indeed. An attackman and LSM. And likely a couple more on the way when HoCo is done. There was plenty of spite already between these two teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It seems highly unlikely to me that this game happens if both are eliminated from playoff contention given the lengths ML has already gone to to avoid this matchup, especially if their fly-ins aren't as emotionally invested in the outcome as others in the ML organization.

very good point. the way Madlax manipulates the scheduling is annoying. They did not play the first week of the season, presumably because it was spring break and their fly-ins were vacationing. but now the game that was supposed to be played in week 1 (ML vs Money) is showing on the schedule as canceled, I'm guessing because that doesn't work for the fly ins either. sort of unfair to team money. if indeed Madlax is out of contention by the last week, they definitely will cancel that game rather than have an under-manned team get killed by their old players. If DCE is neck and neck with another team for the last playoff spot (likely NL) and DCE gets in because MadLax pulled a no show, that sure stinks for NL. But honestly I don't see that scenario happening, because I think ML will beat NL this week, which allows them to control their destiny and the ML/DCE game will be for all the marbles. it will be high drama!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

very good point. the way Madlax manipulates the scheduling is annoying. They did not play the first week of the season, presumably because it was spring break and their fly-ins were vacationing. but now the game that was supposed to be played in week 1 (ML vs Money) is showing on the schedule as canceled, I'm guessing because that doesn't work for the fly ins either. sort of unfair to team money. if indeed Madlax is out of contention by the last week, they definitely will cancel that game rather than have an under-manned team get killed by their old players. If DCE is neck and neck with another team for the last playoff spot (likely NL) and DCE gets in because MadLax pulled a no show, that sure stinks for NL. But honestly I don't see that scenario happening, because I think ML will beat NL this week, which allows them to control their destiny and the ML/DCE game will be for all the marbles. it will be high drama!

Week one postponed so their coach could go to Texas with his older boys and their Landon team. Fact. He does it every year he’s had a team to coach.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Week one postponed so their coach could go to Texas with his older boys and their Landon team. Fact. He does it every year he’s had a team to coach.

is that a further slam at the Madlax coach, or a defense of moving the game? many coaches in HoCo have obligations coaching HS or other teams and they miss games occasionally. why does Madlax get special treatment?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Indeed. An attackman and LSM. And likely a couple more on the way when HoCo is done. There was plenty of spite already between these two teams.

MadLax players will only jump to Next Level if the Next Level team is perceived as an upgrade. If MadLax has a bunch of fly in superstars and they shred Next Level the way that Crabs shredded Next Level, then none of those players will go to Next Level. to the contrary, in that scenario NL players will be looking to jump to DC express. But if the Madlax fly-ins stop coming and it becomes a small depressing bunch who can't beat anyone, then their players definitely will be going to NL, and DCE too. everyone wants to be on the best team that they can for high school. that is one reason (among others) why 8th grade HoCo certainly does matter.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
DCE gets killed by FCA. I would take FCA -4. DCE is allowing 9 goals per game including allowing 5 points by team 91 (possibly the worst offense in the division). Additionaly, both teams played the Hawks FCA allowed only 6 goals whereas DCE allowed 11. In 8th grade lacrosse you score what the other team let’s you score and DCE let’s the other team score a lot.

NL narrowly beats ML. ML is the exception that proves the rule great defense but underpowered offense. This game will produce a soccer score of 3-2 (possibly in double overtime) I would not bet this game.

The other games are pretty much a lock with the top of the division playing the bottom dwellers. However, the games will be much closer than expected as I think both the Crabs and Hawks will give significant field time to their bench players.

Ultimately I don’t think any of this matters as the Hawks have a mortal lock on the championship (but let’s hope I’m wrong) End of the season prediction:

1.Hawks
2. Crabs
3. FCA
4. NL
5. ML
6.DCE
7.Team 91
8. Team Money

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

MadLax players will only jump to Next Level if the Next Level team is perceived as an upgrade. If MadLax has a bunch of fly in superstars and they shred Next Level the way that Crabs shredded Next Level, then none of those players will go to Next Level. to the contrary, in that scenario NL players will be looking to jump to DC express. But if the Madlax fly-ins stop coming and it becomes a small depressing bunch who can't beat anyone, then their players definitely will be going to NL, and DCE too. everyone wants to be on the best team that they can for high school. that is one reason (among others) why 8th grade HoCo certainly does matter.

I don't know, I'm not a NL parent but my son has played against that team for years and my impression is that their roster has stayed largely intact over time. Most of those kids are going to go to high schools with good lacrosse programs that will give them plenty of exposure and my sense is that many of the families know each other and are pretty close, so I don't expect a mass exodus even if they're ranked outside the top 20 or 25 nationally.

I do think there will be some level of reshuffling as the DCE roster is pretty big, as they seemed to want to attract as many kids as possible and realized that they had to give out A team offers to bring people over (including the ML mutineer package deal), so probably over-rostered that team. I'm not sure where they will go though.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I don't know, I'm not a NL parent but my son has played against that team for years and my impression is that their roster has stayed largely intact over time. Most of those kids are going to go to high schools with good lacrosse programs that will give them plenty of exposure and my sense is that many of the families know each other and are pretty close, so I don't expect a mass exodus even if they're ranked outside the top 20 or 25 nationally.

I do think there will be some level of reshuffling as the DCE roster is pretty big, as they seemed to want to attract as many kids as possible and realized that they had to give out A team offers to bring people over (including the ML mutineer package deal), so probably over-rostered that team. I'm not sure where they will go though.

good observations. and I like the mutineer label, although you can hardly blame those families. if i were them I would not have waited until 8th grade for my mutiny!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So Madlax had one game postponed to suit the coaches schedule. Seems fair. Then the makeup was canceled. Can’t imagine that is a coincidence. It seems like they are playing potential games with the standings. Not really sure that the bottom few would be affected, but that could definitely affect the middle/top of the standings. What’s the end game? Why was it not a forfeit? Oh that’s right because they’d be ineligible for post season playoffs after week 1. Maybe this is to insure the fly-ins still show up? If it’s canceled it doesn’t show up as a forfeit and ML IS eligible for playoffs. Middle of the pack should be keeping an eye on this.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

good observations. and I like the mutineer label, although you can hardly blame those families. if i were them I would not have waited until 8th grade for my mutiny!

They weren’t the first (11 kids from 2026 jumped to NL a year ago) and won’t be the last (it’s coming….)

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
DCE gets killed by FCA. I would take FCA -4. DCE is allowing 9 goals per game including allowing 5 points by team 91 (possibly the worst offense in the division). Additionaly, both teams played the Hawks FCA allowed only 6 goals whereas DCE allowed 11. In 8th grade lacrosse you score what the other team let’s you score and DCE let’s the other team score a lot.

NL narrowly beats ML. ML is the exception that proves the rule great defense but underpowered offense. This game will produce a soccer score of 3-2 (possibly in double overtime) I would not bet this game.

The other games are pretty much a lock with the top of the division playing the bottom dwellers. However, the games will be much closer than expected as I think both the Crabs and Hawks will give significant field time to their bench players.

Ultimately I don’t think any of this matters as the Hawks have a mortal lock on the championship (but let’s hope I’m wrong) End of the season prediction:

1.Hawks
2. Crabs
3. FCA
4. NL
5. ML
6.DCE
7.Team 91
8. Team Money

Let’s see what happens w DCE and FCA. 2 games is not a trend for DCE— looking at their schedule, they’ve played 17 games and have only given up more than 7 goals 3x. And two of those were against top 5 teams in the country, Hawks and LE. Have seen them play a number of times, their back end defense is very legit. Something clearly gave way in the NL and Hawks games, but likely an anomaly.

Watched the ML/Crabs game this past weekend. Both teams have some talent. Crabs have one superstar at LAttack, Madlax has a good FOGO and some niece D players.

By the way, who did the Crabs lose their only game to a month ago 9-6? A motley crew of 17-18 DCE and NL kids coached by some dads. And it was a spanking. Don’t count out NL and DCE just yet. If NL handles Madlax, and I think they will, ML is the one on the outside looking in.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I saw the crabs insta feed and that very good lefty attack ate ML goalie for lunch while he was inside and outside the cage. I can't imagine the ML parents were happy with that post. I don't have a dog in the fight, but know both those teams well.

Re ML v NL: aside from ML's FO guy, who is good and travels from way out of town and 2 good lefty middies and decent defense, I don't see how they are going to beat NL. NL has an equally good FO player, if not better, very good mids and LSMs and far better attack and goalie.

Maybe NL flops, which is known to happen, but ML is no powerhouse team. Certain players never seem to come off the field that should and the coaching.....well, we all know the nonsense on the sidelines.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I saw the crabs insta feed and that very good lefty attack ate ML goalie for lunch while he was inside and outside the cage. I can't imagine the ML parents were happy with that post. I don't have a dog in the fight, but know both those teams well.

Re ML v NL: aside from ML's FO guy, who is good and travels from way out of town and 2 good lefty middies and decent defense, I don't see how they are going to beat NL. NL has an equally good FO player, if not better, very good mids and LSMs and far better attack and goalie.

Maybe NL flops, which is known to happen, but ML is no powerhouse team. Certain players never seem to come off the field that should and the coaching.....well, we all know the nonsense on the sidelines.
You mean the Crabs lefty who started at Crabs, went to FCA, held back and then back to Crabs....oh yeah....solid!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You mean the Crabs lefty who started at Crabs, went to FCA, held back and then back to Crabs....oh yeah....solid!

He's the new, most-obvious holdback flavor of the week. I'm sure the kids parents are very proud of their 15 year old.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1.Hawks
2. Crabs
3. FCA
4. NL
5. ML
6.DCE
7.Team 91
8. Team Money

Let’s see what happens w DCE and FCA. 2 games is not a trend for DCE— looking at their schedule, they’ve played 17 games and have only given up more than 7 goals 3x. And two of those were against top 5 teams in the country, Hawks and LE. Have seen them play a number of times, their back end defense is very legit. Something clearly gave way in the NL and Hawks games, but likely an anomaly.

Watched the ML/Crabs game this past weekend. Both teams have some talent. Crabs have one superstar at LAttack, Madlax has a good FOGO and some niece D players.

By the way, who did the Crabs lose their only game to a month ago 9-6? A motley crew of 17-18 DCE and NL kids coached by some dads. And it was a spanking. Don’t count out NL and DCE just yet. If NL handles Madlax, and I think they will, ML is the one on the outside looking in.

This the second time someone has pointed to DCE GA since last fall (I assume the same person both times), but comparing GA in HOCO to fall tourneys is sort of apples to oranges because the tourney games are usually shorter than HOCO games and arguably slower if they're on grass, so you should give up fewer goals under those circumstances.

FWIW MadLax can make the same claim about giving up 7 or fewer goals only 3 times since the fall, Hawks have done so only twice, and FCA and Team Money only once.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He's the new, most-obvious holdback flavor of the week. I'm sure the kids parents are very proud of their 15 year old.

Layoff the kid and his family. Holdback whining is done for 2028s. HoCo rules allow 15 year olds to play. And it helps the on age 14 and 13 year olds get ready to play against much older kids next year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And his dad wears UGGs. Really.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Layoff the kid and his family. Holdback whining is done for 2028s. HoCo rules allow 15 year olds to play. And it helps the on age 14 and 13 year olds get ready to play against much older kids next year.

You're right, he is doing a downright community service by playing against way younger kids. So brave.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well played sarcasm.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And his dad wears UGGs. Really.
Pure gold right here

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Clarifying week for the playoff picture:

Crabs v Team Money: Crabs win this, go to 4-0, Money drops to 0-3. Team Money scored more goals than expected vs Hawks so we'll see if they can do the same to Crabs.
Hawks v Team 91: Hawks take this, join Crabs at top at 4-0. Team 91 drops to 1-3.

Now it gets interesting:
DCE vs FCA: FCA likely edges DCE here, goes to 3-1, DCE drops to 1-3.
NL vs ML: Ahhhh, too close to call for me. It seems like a different NL team shows up every week. I think NL takes it in a close one and goes to 2-2, ML drops to 0-3.

Standings (remaining games)

Top two playoff spots locked up:
Crabs 4-0 (DCE, FCA, Hawks)
Hawks 4-0 (ML, NL, Crabs)

Crabs still have some tough games left to play. Hawks likely edge them for the #1 seed. Hawks v Crabs on final day of the season is likely a championship preview.

Middle Tier:
FCA 3-1 (Team 91, Crabs, Team Money)
NL 2-2 (Team Money, Team 91, Hawks)

FCA set up nicely, could grab the #2 seed. NL v ML is must win for NL, if they drop to 1-3 this weekend most realistic W/L will be 3-4 and out of the playoffs.

Also Rans:
DCE 1-3 (Crabs, Team Money, Madlax)
Team 91 1-3 (FCA, Madlax, NL)
Madlax 0-3 (Team Money, Hawks, Team 91, DCE)
Team Money (Madlax, NL, DCE, FCA)

It gets pretty interesting down here. A DCE loss to FCA this weekend would effectively knock them out and they'd likely finish 3-4. Cage match versus Madlax on the last day of the season, regardless of records that one should be intense. If DCE wins vs FCA this weekend, 4-3 and a playoff spot are still on the table.

Team 91 and Team Money have pretty brutal games remaining and can likely only play spoiler for the rest of the season. I haven't seen Money play but 91 isn't bad, but there's no room for error in Elite and they've paid the price for not having enough depth.

If Madlax can pull the upset versus NL this weekend they'll be at 1-2 with winnable games versus Money and 91. Madlax vs DCE on last day of the season could potentially be two 3-3 teams battling for the last playoff spot.

FCA 13 ——DCE 6
Crabs 19 ——— Team Money 2

Both teams have more talent than I think they are being given credit for, defense and goalies not allowing double digit scores, attack scoring.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team 91s Zone defense is stifling!! Way to go Coach, teaching 8th graders to give up BEFORE the game.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The LSM who left Madlax for NL scores the game winning goal on a coast-to-coast. Payback is cruel. Bet that ruined CM's weekend.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can the DCE parents finally realize that they are not good?

Or will they still make notIntelligent predictions on this board about their self annointed greatness….

Madlax will smoke DCE.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The LSM who left Madlax for NL scores the game winning goal on a coast-to-coast. Payback is cruel. Bet that ruined CM's weekend.

Nobody is sad for Cable Modem.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Or will they still make notIntelligent predictions on this board about their self annointed greatness….

Madlax will smoke DCE.

You sound salty that ML lost again. Delusions of grandeur!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team 91s Zone defense is stifling!! Way to go Coach, teaching 8th graders to give up BEFORE the game.

He'll be coaching them at THS next spring, the positive flow of his squad winning 6 games in the last 5 years really projects well into HS and college eliteness.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah the on age kid(s) cut to make room for him are really getting a hand up from club lax. They'll be so much more ready for HS now!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah the on age kid(s) cut to make room for him are really getting a hand up from club lax. They'll be so much more ready for HS now!

There are many kids in AAA who are better than Elite players. And those AAA kids are getting valuable game reps against excellent competition with fewer holdbacks. If kids on Crabs attack depth chart want more minutes they can work for it or play AAA. That may be a blow to parents' ego but still better for kid's development.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Madlax will smoke DCE.

I agree with part of this. Makes you wonder if the kids leaving Madlax was a good thing for Cabel.

I do not agree that Madlax will smoke them.... It will be close though.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Barring a huge upset, playoffs look set:

Hawks and Crabs as the 1 and 2 seeds that will eventually meet in the finals.

FCA as the 3 seed and NL as the four. Only drama in the standings is if Madlax or DCE are 5th or 6th place. Madlax seems better. DCE kids might have made a mistake.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Barring a huge upset, playoffs look set:

Hawks and Crabs as the 1 and 2 seeds that will eventually meet in the finals.

FCA as the 3 seed and NL as the four. Only drama in the standings is if Madlax or DCE are 5th or 6th place. Madlax seems better. DCE kids might have made a mistake.

Or maybe DCE made the mistake? Maybe things will change in the summer.

Like Reply Quote
Page 252 of 259 1 2 250 251 252 253 254 258 259
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard