BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,821
Posts389,750
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 120 of 132 1 2 118 119 120 121 122 131 132
Re: Girls High School
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So he really said it then? Yikes

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm appalled by this behavior. Garrison Forest is the best boarding school to exist in Maryland. Everyone has their ups and downs and we are definitely on a high right now after that win yesterday. Just know that it's the revenge era for the grizzlies. and we are HUNGRY. ARE YOU READY FOR IT!!!!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So much insecurity in this thread. Probably very few actual lacrosse accomplishments given the childish arguments. That said, truth be told BR has been a DB his whole life. I am not a parent of either team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No truth to this comment about the Maryvale coach. None!!! Keep defaming people. Not a single person heard this. Officials were there and heard nothing. Nothing shown on film. What a bunch of BS. Better show some proof.

quote=Anonymous]
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Maryvale coach has settled down a lot since switching schools. He was fine at the game, never heard anyone saying he was out of line or obnoxious. I did hear people remarking how he wasn’t fool as usual.

This comment will not age well.

Coach spoke super nasty to an SPSG player. Made nasty comments about her family instead of behaving like an adult[/quote]

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm appalled by this behavior. Garrison Forest is the best boarding school to exist in Maryland. Everyone has their ups and downs and we are definitely on a high right now after that win yesterday. Just know that it's the revenge era for the grizzlies. and we are HUNGRY. ARE YOU READY FOR IT!!!!!!!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Weird…..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
et’s see how Maryvale feels after McD reality check game next week. Even with McD down top two juniors, still seems like they have more levers to pull.

I know of one top Junior that is not playing not two.

Then you are out of the loop, my friend

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Throwing an elbow with 3 seconds on the clock was worth his comment.

SPSG pulled the second half from YouTube to hide this fact.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So he really said it then? Yikes
He did. But changing story and placing blame on her behavior. who is this clown?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard he used the wrong preferred pronouns when telling his defense to check up on a player. That is not OK. Maryvale should be ashamed. SPSG issued a roster that included xe/xer’s pronouns.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Proof has been supplied about BR. He is done and the people on here defending him, calling it defamation, or justifying his behavior in any way...will and should be ashamed of themselves. Maryvale has swept multiple internal infractions under the rug. Now his bullying has become public and they can't make this one go away.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Proof has been supplied about BR. He is done and the people on here defending him, calling it defamation, or justifying his behavior in any way...will and should be ashamed of themselves. Maryvale has swept multiple internal infractions under the rug. Now his bullying has become public and they can't make this one go away.

Sounds just like what happens at McDonogh.
Nine Lives Lacrosse

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did he say it TO her? Or was he overheard saying it? Did multiple people hear it? It sounds like something happened, but things like these easily get blown out of proportion on anonymous forums and Maryvale competition has every incentive to exaggerate the situation.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No truth to this comment about the Maryvale coach. None!!! Keep defaming people. Not a single person heard this. Officials were there and heard nothing. Nothing shown on film. What a bunch of BS. Better show some proof.

quote=Anonymous]
Maryvale coach has settled down a lot since switching schools. He was fine at the game, never heard anyone saying he was out of line or obnoxious. I did hear people remarking how he wasn’t fool as usual.

This comment will not age well.

Coach spoke super nasty to an SPSG player. Made nasty comments about her family instead of behaving like an adult
[/quote]

There is proof man (you must be a man if you are defending him) He has been doing this for year and got the job solely based on his last name in the first place. how many area coaches are kicked out of games year after year for their behavior and still land a job at one of the area private schools????? maybe his time is finally up which is actually great news for the local high schools teams as a whole, their coaches and the poor poor refs he beats up year after year. i cannot imagine any parent of a young woman wanting this man to coach them.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They did just lose to JC 9 so I’m not sure what kind of high you are on.

I feel bad for the girls on the team. They deserve better.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

SPSG pulled the second half from YouTube to hide this fact.

Holy @ChillLaxin! I just checked and they did trim the video to just the first half. It even says FIRST HALF ONLY!

Is it because they lost or because you see and hear things they didn’t want made public?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did he say it TO her? Or was he overheard saying it? Did multiple people hear it? It sounds like something happened, but things like these easily get blown out of proportion on anonymous forums and Maryvale competition has every incentive to exaggerate the situation.
yes directly to her. overheard by her teamates as well. what a DB. good point about the competition but hes been like this for years and isnt good for the womens game locally - ask anyone except his minions. concerning how he cant control himself even after being given so many chances to do better and behave on the up and up. also the fact he said this after beating SP is just even more a show of his character.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Back to lacrosse MCD is proving its supremacy by beating all of these other IAAM teams handily. SPSG is done as they are spiraling down to the middle of the pack, MV is on the rise and it is between them and AS for the second best team in the conference. If NDP gets healthy they can make a last minute surge but MCD is the class of the conference

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The game is still on NFHS network.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

SPSG pulled the second half from YouTube to hide this fact.[/quote]

Holy @ChillLaxin! I just checked and they did trim the video to just the first half. It even says FIRST HALF ONLY!

Is it because they lost or because you see and hear things they didn’t want made public?[/quote]

It was probably trimmed if a formal complaint was issued. Could’ve been requested by Maryvale is he was shown to be acting aggressive (could possibly be seen even with no sound) Love all the jumping to conclusions and choosing to believe that a person that is known to be aggressive has suddenly changed their ways.

Last edited by Team BOTC; . Reason: Duplicate quotes
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yes directly to her. overheard by her teamates as well. what a DB. good point about the competition but hes been like this for years and isnt good for the womens game locally - ask anyone except his minions. concerning how he cant control himself even after being given so many chances to do better and behave on the up and up. also the fact he said this after beating SP is just even more a show of his character.

Full video is on NFHS if anyone is thinking SPSG pulled the 2nd half, you can still watch the whole game... outsider here who went to watch the end of the game and handshake line due to all the noise. There was a visibly upset player on SPSG after the handshake. Not saying he said anything but, something happen.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Girls lacrosse is loaded with losers who say disgusting things to preteen and teenage girls on the field because they feel they did something they did not like to their player or daughter. We need to eliminate these parents and coaches i.e. losers from the sidelines and get the focus back to the female athletes working hard on the field.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They did just lose to JC 9 so I’m not sure what kind of high you are on.

I feel bad for the girls on the team. They deserve better.

At no time was anyone on a “high”. The girls are completely defeated. The seniors deserve better than what they have this year! How do you go from being #6 to #13/14 when you have the same team as last year but with new coaches? Makes no sense. I wouldn’t be surprised if girls transfer out after this year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Girls lacrosse is loaded with losers who say disgusting things to preteen and teenage girls on the field because they feel they did something they did not like to their player or daughter. We need to eliminate these parents and coaches i.e. losers from the sidelines and get the focus back to the female athletes working hard on the field.

Unfortunately this is a youth sports culture in most sports, genders and specifically at higher levels in HS and club. These behaviors have become acceptable especially when teams are successful or winning-people turn the other way and make excuses, and TBH even worst when you are paying for it (ie. club and privates.) Not saying it's right by any stretch, but these situations don't live in vacuums sadly.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Clearly you guys are insecure about your lacrosse team because it’s comeback season for the grizzlies

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Back to lacrosse MCD is proving its supremacy by beating all of these other IAAM teams handily. SPSG is done as they are spiraling down to the middle of the pack, MV is on the rise and it is between them and AS for the second best team in the conference. If NDP gets healthy they can make a last minute surge but MCD is the class of the conference
Hi JO’D. Staying out of trouble these days?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My daughter texted a member of the SPSG varsity team about the alleged incident and the girl thought it was funny and had no idea what she was talking about. Someone isn’t being truthful.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes, enjoy it. Next year most of the top players are gone.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Clearly you guys are insecure about your lacrosse team because it’s comeback season for the grizzlies

Wasn't funny the first time. Get new material

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My daughter texted a member of the SPSG varsity team about the alleged incident and the girl thought it was funny and had no idea what she was talking about. Someone isn’t being truthful.

Or maybe, just maybe, and this may be a fool idea….your daughters fishing expedition didn’t yield anything because it’s better to let the schools handle it and not add fuel to a fire.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yup!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Definitely

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No sane person is going to boast about their own team on here. They are baiting people to bash a certain school, or they are deflecting from some other topic at hand (like the recent GFS grizzlies posts trying to deflect attention from the MV-SPSG ending).

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And they will still be at the top

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
#grizzlylove
#dontpokethebear
#onceagrizzlyalwaysagrizzly
#garrisongirlsrock
Dont listen to these people who detest on garrison they are an amazing school with tons to offer. An anyone would be lucky to go to school there.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Unfortunately this is a youth sports culture in most sports, genders and specifically at higher levels in HS and club. These behaviors have become acceptable especially when teams are successful or winning-people turn the other way and make excuses, and TBH even worst when you are paying for it (ie. club and privates.) Not saying it's right by any stretch, but these situations don't live in vacuums sadly.

This is sad…you sound like you are giving excuses for saying horrible things about teens. There is never an excuse for an adult to bash, share or degrade a child. No matter the club, team or money spent.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Player was being an instigator on the field. Has to make up a part of story to make herself look good. I’m sure the coaches for spsg left her on field to start the issue. I don’t trust anyone at spsg to be truthful. They have been dirty and celebrating it for yours. Not a fan of Maryvale either but only 1 or 2 heard and now the story is growing. Just grow up and move on.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is sad…you sound like you are giving excuses for saying horrible things about teens. There is never an excuse for an adult to bash, share or degrade a child. No matter the club, team or money spent.

Nope. Just pointing out that this behavior has become acceptable and nothing will happen especially when teams are successful. Not justifying it at all

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You better grow some thicker skin before your girl gets to college.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nope. Just pointing out that this behavior has become acceptable and nothing will happen especially when teams are successful. Not justifying it at all

Though I'm sure in other situations an archdiocese school wouldn't stand for this type of behavior, it does seem like a stretch that anything will happen in THIS situation.

Like Reply Quote
Page 120 of 132 1 2 118 119 120 121 122 131 132
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard