BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,835
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 117 of 126 1 2 115 116 117 118 119 125 126
Re: Girls High School
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow I think you just outed yourself as a team parent. How do you know all the details??? This forum is full of keyboard warriors who would never be man or women enough to say this stuff in person

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard the Catholic all girls schools are having taters this weekend for Easter. Anyone know if any lax girls will be there?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Are we sure this back and forth is even true. My son went to the McD game yesterday and saw the girl in question in a hand brace. Seems like she might be injured.

That’s not the reason. The alcohol was !

Moderator this needs to stop at this point there are accusations being made against a minor. It is not hard to figure out who they are talking about and this could be considered slander.
To be clear, written is consider libel and not slander and it is only libel if not true.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And it’s ALL true.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The person (mom, dad?) posting personal stuff about a child needs to be banned from this site. No excuse for it. And opens those people and BOTC up to big lawsuits for defamation and probably a lot of other actions involving children and privacy.

And how do you ban them when it is not required to post? LaxFan is a much better forum and registration is required if you want to post.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All the points have been made, can we get back to actual lacrosse.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Does anyone else besides Maryvale have a shot at the #4 seed?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The records are on Iaam site. Go check them out and you will see lots of them have a shot. Lots of games to play.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Does anyone else besides Maryvale have a shot at the #4 seed?

NDP and maybe the winner of GCS-BMS

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maryvale may surprise us all this year!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If NDP has a shot at the 4 seed, the league is way down.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maryvale may surprise us all this year!

Overrated Maryvale won’t surprise anyone

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1 - SPSG - best coach
2 - MCD - they are done!
3 - Spalding - could surprise in top 2
4 - Maryvale - overrated
5 - GCS - way overrated
Everyone else
BOOK IT
Off to Valley Inn

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1 - SPSG - best coach
2 - MCD - they are done!
4 - Maryvale - overrated
5 - GCS - way overrated
Everyone else
BOOK IT
Off to Valley Inn

Would love to know which drunk dad is the expert and giving this report. I bet his daughter is pretty good so he thinks he can evaluate all now.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1 - SPSG - best coach
2 - MCD - they are done!
4 - Maryvale - overrated
5 - GCS - way overrated
Everyone else
BOOK IT
Off to Valley Inn

Thanks SPSG Dad!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1 - SPSG - best coach
2 - MCD - they are done!
4 - Maryvale - overrated
5 - GCS - way overrated
Everyone else
BOOK IT
Off to Valley Inn

Thanks SPSG Dad!!

It might be the spsg coach posting herself actually. She will tell you she is the best.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1 - SPSG - best coach
2 - MCD - they are done!
4 - Maryvale - overrated
5 - GCS - way overrated
Everyone else
BOOK IT
Off to Valley Inn
Hi Mary.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1 - SPSG - best coach
2 - MCD - they are done!
4 - Maryvale - overrated
5 - GCS - way overrated
Everyone else
BOOK IT
Off to Valley Inn

Thanks SPSG Dad!!

It might be the spsg coach posting herself actually. She will tell you she is the best.

SPSG gave her a survey and she identifies as the best coach. Definitely true!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1 - SPSG - best coach
2 - MCD - they are done!
4 - Maryvale - overrated
5 - GCS - way overrated
Everyone else
BOOK IT
Off to Valley Inn

Thanks SPSG Dad!!

and when they lose blame it on the team being young even though it's mostly Jr &Sr playing

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1 - SPSG - best coach
2 - MCD - they are done!
4 - Maryvale - overrated
5 - GCS - way overrated
Everyone else
BOOK IT
Off to Valley Inn

Thanks SPSG Dad!!

and when they lose blame it on the team being young even though it's mostly Jr &Sr playing

… or the refs … or injuries.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1 - SPSG - best coach
2 - MCD - they are done!
4 - Maryvale - overrated
5 - GCS - way overrated
Everyone else
BOOK IT
Off to Valley Inn

Thanks SPSG Dad!!

But it’s usually always “our team is young”. Whole team could be seniors and it’s her go to excuse.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1 - SPSG - best coach
2 - MCD - they are done!
4 - Maryvale - overrated
5 - GCS - way overrated
Everyone else
BOOK IT
Off to Valley Inn

Thanks SPSG Dad!!

But it’s usually always “our team is young”. Whole team could be seniors and it’s her go to excuse.
Not an SPSG parent but a team can be all seniors and juniors and still be young on experience.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not an SPSG parent but a team can be all seniors and juniors and still be young on experience.[/quote]

With most of the kids playing club, and her team consisting of mostly higher end club kids, I think it's still an excuse used all too often by her

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What options do the juniors at Gcs and garrison have for next year? Not sure they will have enough to even field a team. Doubt many will even want to go to garrison as freshman. The coaches don’t even go to practices or cancel them altogether. Not even about winning. My daughter just wants to finish with her friends.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What options do the juniors at Gcs and garrison have for next year? Not sure they will have enough to even field a team. Doubt many will even want to go to garrison as freshman. The coaches don’t even go to practices or cancel them altogether. Not even about winning. My daughter just wants to finish with her friends.

I think you will see girls who do not play lacrosse being added to both teams next year just to field a team. I also think you may see some of the stronger girls left at both schools leaving for programs that will definitely have a team next year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What coach is canceling practices all together. What coaches don’t show up at practice. Can’t imagine you’re talking about either head coach. Are both programs folding? Why wouldn’t your daughter be able to finish at either school.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Which school are you talking about? They cancel practices? They have HCs and staff.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What coach is canceling practices all together. What coaches don’t show up at practice. Can’t imagine you’re talking about either head coach. Are both programs folding? Why wouldn’t your daughter be able to finish at either school.

Half the team graduating and no jv is a big concern with few known lacrosse athletes coming in. And yes coaches are having player led practices as they have conflicts.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think you will see girls who do not play lacrosse being added to both teams next year just to field a team. I also think you may see some of the stronger girls left at both schools leaving for programs that will definitely have a team next year.
I think it is very likely that these teams drop down from the A conference. The schools aren't likely to care and it would be more fitting for the talent and numbers coming back next year, particularly if they are filling out rosters with kids who just don't play a spring sport. In the case of GCS, they look to graduate 10 of their 22 players this year. With 12 returning players (maybe) and no JV, they are unlikely to fill out a full team that can compete in the A with the addition of a few 9th graders.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why would you want to keep your kid at a school where the possibility of having a team next year is unknown, especially if they are even considering playing in college! Neither school has a jv team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think it is very likely that these teams drop down from the A conference. The schools aren't likely to care and it would be more fitting for the talent and numbers coming back next year, particularly if they are filling out rosters with kids who just don't play a spring sport. In the case of GCS, they look to graduate 10 of their 22 players this year. With 12 returning players (maybe) and no JV, they are unlikely to fill out a full team that can compete in the A with the addition of a few 9th graders.

Garrison is graduating 13 of their 25. 12 returners with very few coming in next year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Garrison is graduating 13 of their 25. 12 returners with very few coming in next year.

Go across the street to McDonogh.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

GFS has more to lose with their field hockey program (dual athletes). Since they have boarding, and were offering tons of money, I am sure they have more than a few recruits coming in.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You would think but other than 2 from mnd I don’t think many other lax girls. And who wants to play for coaches that don’t come to practice to go watch their daughter’s school play.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You would think but other than 2 from mnd I don’t think many other lax girls. And who wants to play for coaches that don’t come to practice to go watch their daughter’s school play.

I feel bad for the junior Florida commit. She deserves to be on a better team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

GFS has more to lose with their field hockey program (dual athletes). Since they have boarding, and were offering tons of money, I am sure they have more than a few recruits coming in.

There are very few at GFS that play both field hockey and lacrosse.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That’s insane. No way it’s true…how many practices have the coaches missed???

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why would you want to keep your kid at a school where the possibility of having a team next year is unknown, especially if they are even considering playing in college! Neither school has a jv team.
Answering a question with a question. Come on now. Aren’t you a grown-up? None of that answers any of the questions I asked. What coaches are canceling practices? What coaches are not showing up at practices? Are both programs folding? If they’re not folding why wouldn’t your daughter be able to finish at either school. Those are the questions in case you didn’t understand the first time. Making statements that coaches are canceling practices and not showing up to practices is not ok if there’s no truth behind it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't talk about the forest like that😡

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Answering a question with a question. Come on now. Aren’t you a grown-up? None of that answers any of the questions I asked. What coaches are canceling practices? What coaches are not showing up at practices? Are both programs folding? If they’re not folding why wouldn’t your daughter be able to finish at either school. Those are the questions in case you didn’t understand the first time. Making statements that coaches are canceling practices and not showing up to practices is not ok if there’s no truth behind it.

Ask GFS players. You will get all answers.

Like Reply Quote
Page 117 of 126 1 2 115 116 117 118 119 125 126
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard