BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,821
Posts389,001
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 115 of 131 1 2 113 114 115 116 117 130 131
Re: Girls High School
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Now that the Public Schools have started who are the teams to beat? Usual group or are there any new teams going to rise to the top this year?

Usual group of slightly above avg teams. Lots of blowouts! detest watching hard working kids get pulled from these blowouts too when they could be learning. Coaches more interested in letting their top players rack up pick stats against inferior teams and coaching.

That is problem with Public schools, just major drops from game to game and ton of blowouts.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mercy won 1 game against a team on a decline and everyone knows the MDS is bound for winless and the B conference.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Interesting that one player nobody wants to play with was added and a goalie that plays at the Highlight coaches school.

Ouch…..but what’s worse, is we all know who you are talking about.

Not all of us know.

I'd rather play with her than the ones who's mommies are always greasing the wheels

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow, is McD that good or are GCS and NDP not as good this year?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Interesting that one player nobody wants to play with was added and a goalie that plays at the Highlight coaches school.

Ouch…..but what’s worse, is we all know who you are talking about.

Not all of us know.

I'd rather play with her than the ones who's mommies are always greasing the wheels

You are one of the few. That mommie has been shown the door a couple times for creating unnecessary drama. It’s funny you think some of their mommy’s greased wheels to get their kids to top schools with this one only got to a start up.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Now that the Public Schools have started who are the teams to beat? Usual group or are there any new teams going to rise to the top this year?

Publics -

Manchester Valley, defending undefeated state champs
Severna Park, defending state champs
Broadneck, defending 3x state champs
Liberty, defending 3x state champs, only lost to Man Valley
Glenelg, lost to Man Valley in region final in OT
Towson, CM Wright, Century, Westminster, Hereford next up..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow, is McD that good or are GCS and NDP not as good this year?

Both and McD didn’t play with their two of their best middies and played very sloppy. Hats off to them.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Both and McD didn’t play with their two of their best middies and played very sloppy. Hats off to them.

Who, I think a good middie is out, is another Senior injured?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Publics -

Manchester Valley, defending undefeated state champs
Severna Park, defending state champs
Broadneck, defending 3x state champs
Liberty, defending 3x state champs, only lost to Man Valley
Glenelg, lost to Man Valley in region final in OT
Towson, CM Wright, Century, Westminster, Hereford next up..

So the usuals. No one new rising up.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What about Good Counsel? Could they beat top 5 or 7 IAAM schools? nice lilttle run down south c2wfx2

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What about Good Counsel? Could they beat top 5 or 7 IAAM schools? nice lilttle run down south c2wfx2
Looks like they are on fire down south. I am not sure because it isn’t published but I think they did lose to St. Paul’s pretty handily though. So I would guess they would do well from 5-7 but top 4 seems like a stretch. But after seeing Penn state beat nw and Clemson almost beat nd, it’s clear that anyone can win any given day.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No.,,,.Not a deep enough bench

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
McD just lost today in PA after having lost 2 or 3 games at Indoor Nationals in JAN - Alas they are not a nationally #1 ranked team

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good Counsel much better than folks realize - depth so far not an issue in beating several talented teams

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened McD? End of a winning streak- how did the top seniors get shut down??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like they are on fire down south. I am not sure because it isn’t published but I think they did lose to St. Paul’s pretty handily though. So I would guess they would do well from 5-7 but top 4 seems like a stretch. But after seeing Penn state beat nw and Clemson almost beat nd, it’s clear that anyone can win any given day.

GC/SPSG was a scrimmage. Both teams basically emptied their bench so not a good way to evaluate for a real game. GC beat Cardinal Gibbons 13-5 while SPSG beat them 13-7 and Maryvale beat them 13-10.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
McD just lost today in PA after having lost 2 or 3 games at Indoor Nationals in JAN - Alas they are not a nationally #1 ranked team

McD has most of same players as last year but looks like the offense ain’t working. What’s the difference?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

McD has most of same players as last year but looks like the offense ain’t working. What’s the difference?

Though they only lost 2 starting seniors from last year's team, they were key positions. Losing Taylor and learning a new offense will take some time but like last year they should still compete/win the IAAM. They also had an injury to one of their top returning players. This made a team already thin with depth, that much thinner.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They lost to a great Episcopal team that they beat by one last year. It isn’t like they lost by 5 or to a team they should easily beat. It’s early. And it is harder than ever to go undefeated.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The key players they lost were not on the circle but that is where they are struggling.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How are they struggling on the circle? Are they not getting draw controls like last year?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some issues with committment and accountability too.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The key players they lost were not on the circle but that is where they are struggling.

Really? They won almost every draw against us on Friday, except for a couple violations

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am sure the PA refs were no help. We all know they have an ax to grind when they see teams from MD

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
PA > MD

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Let's avoid singling out a player

Last edited by Thirdy@BOTC; .
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That’s putting it lightly

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Starting goalie was benched for the game because of repeated off field issues. Any other school she would be off the team by now.[/quote]

So probably would have won if she played. M

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Starting goalie was benched for the game because of repeated off field issues. Any other school she would be off the team by now.

So probably would have won if she played. M[/quote]

Maybe. Don’t believe the false narrative anyway. Just not true. Jealous hater, as expected.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Very lightly. LI > PA

St. Ants would run train on Episcopal

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Very lightly. LI > PA

St. Ants would run train on Episcopal

Heck of an analogy for a Girls HS sports page

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Starting goalie was benched for the game because of repeated off field issues. Any other school she would be off the team by now.

Need to leave identifying specific ppl out of this discussion. 16 YO’s should not be singled out

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Off field issues? What type of issue would keep her off the field? Who played goalie-the one from JV last year?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Or any other student

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So probably would have won if she played. M

Maybe. Don’t believe the false narrative anyway. Just not true. Jealous hater, as expected.[/quote]
Jealous hater no one is of this one.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

GC/SPSG was a scrimmage. Both teams basically emptied their bench so not a good way to evaluate for a real game. GC beat Cardinal Gibbons 13-5 while SPSG beat them 13-7 and Maryvale beat them 13-10.
I agree that you cant evaluate a scrimmage by the final score, but you certainly can look at the 1st half or 1st 3 quarters as both teams usually keep their starters in. I think Good Council was losing significantly to SPSG. I believe that GC only had 1 goal through 3 quarters with the starters

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I agree that you cant evaluate a scrimmage by the final score, but you certainly can look at the 1st half or 1st 3 quarters as both teams usually keep their starters in. I think Good Council was losing significantly to SPSG. I believe that GC only had 1 goal through 3 quarters with the starters

GC would finish 4th or 5th in the IAAM.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heck of an analogy for a Girls HS sports page

stay classy, Long Island

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So 7 goals given up means MCd loses ? Bad take. Sounds like this goalie should stay and maybe fix the offense to score at least 8

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So it’s ok that a team takes a spring break party trip with no games and has a girl get caught with alcohol but just don’t post on this board ? Wonder why people detest mcdonogh ?

Like Reply Quote
Page 115 of 131 1 2 113 114 115 116 117 130 131
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard