BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted!! PWant FILLED REGISTRATIONS, REAL SOCIAL MEDIA FOLLOWERS for you? Contact us! | Be Part of Our Intriguing Newsletter List and Our Elite Community: Influence & Network with U.S. based Laxers!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,798
Posts383,879
Members2,604
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 75 of 77 1 2 73 74 75 76 77
Re: Main Forum Philadelphia & Vicinity
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
NLF parents are desperate to keep their league and teams relevant, even if their child doesn’t play much (which is safe to assume, based on this guy’s hubris).
If my wife is side-eying you, it’s because she’s wondering why this old dude in a “Princeton Lacrosse” shirt is yelling so much.

I don't get it. Are you trying to make fun of someone that went to Princeton? Half this board is willing to sell their kidney to get their child into that caliber of school.

I think he might referring to a certain Princeton dad...not all Princeton dads. At least I hope that is what it is.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Main Forum Philadelphia & Vicinity
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
NLF parents are desperate to keep their league and teams relevant, even if their child doesn’t play much (which is safe to assume, based on this guy’s hubris).
If my wife is side-eying you, it’s because she’s wondering why this old dude in a “Princeton Lacrosse” shirt is yelling so much.

HHH 2025 on the board with 15 D1 commits. Not sure how desperate those parents are to keep their team relevant.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Main Forum Philadelphia & Vicinity
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
NLF parents are desperate to keep their league and teams relevant, even if their child doesn’t play much (which is safe to assume, based on this guy’s hubris).
If my wife is side-eying you, it’s because she’s wondering why this old dude in a “Princeton Lacrosse” shirt is yelling so much.

I don't get it. Are you trying to make fun of someone that went to Princeton? Half this board is willing to sell their kidney to get their child into that caliber of school.

I think he might referring to a certain Princeton dad...not all Princeton dads. At least I hope that is what it is.

Fair. The guy is a little over the top for 5th grade game and wearing his colors. Can we just let the kids play. Parents don’t need to ruin elementary school sports.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Main Forum Philadelphia & Vicinity
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I won’t see on the field, because you don’t play.
The sooner you learn that, the sooner your son will actually enjoy playing.
But tell me what year your son plays on HHH and we can watch together

Birddogs all day. See you. I'll be the one your lady is side-eyeing.

Is it true that you take notes on the kids who pass to your son during games? I heard about you from one of the parents on your team.

Called taking statistics. Math you know? Coach tasked me with this important task. Using the statistics there is a game plan. Geesh get a clue man. Bet you don’t use statistics. Why we dominate.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Main Forum Philadelphia & Vicinity
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’ve seen lots of Dads wearing Princeton lacrosse gear that have zero affiliation w Princeton, guys who never played but want to pretend they know the game. I think that’s the joke….i think.
Regardless, HHH is dying a slow death, 25s being their last proverbial breathe

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
Re: Main Forum Philadelphia & Vicinity
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I won’t see on the field, because you don’t play.
The sooner you learn that, the sooner your son will actually enjoy playing.
But tell me what year your son plays on HHH and we can watch together

Birddogs all day. See you. I'll be the one your lady is side-eyeing.

Is it true that you take notes on the kids who pass to your son during games? I heard about you from one of the parents on your team.

Called taking statistics. Math you know? Coach tasked me with this important task. Using the statistics there is a game plan. Geesh get a clue man. Bet you don’t use statistics. Why we dominate.
Funny since the coach doesn't take statistics for even his high school team...keep talking.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Main Forum Philadelphia & Vicinity
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
NLF parents are desperate to keep their league and teams relevant, even if their child doesn’t play much (which is safe to assume, based on this guy’s hubris).
If my wife is side-eying you, it’s because she’s wondering why this old dude in a “Princeton Lacrosse” shirt is yelling so much.

I don't get it. Are you trying to make fun of someone that went to Princeton? Half this board is willing to sell their kidney to get their child into that caliber of school.

I think he might referring to a certain Princeton dad...not all Princeton dads. At least I hope that is what it is.

Fair. The guy is a little over the top for 5th grade game and wearing his colors. Can we just let the kids play. Parents don’t need to ruin elementary school sports.

Wiat there is two Princeton dads in the area? The fool one is a dad of a now high schooler. Don't know the 5th grade dad.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Main Forum Philadelphia & Vicinity
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I won’t see on the field, because you don’t play.
The sooner you learn that, the sooner your son will actually enjoy playing.
But tell me what year your son plays on HHH and we can watch together

Birddogs all day. See you. I'll be the one your lady is side-eyeing.

Is it true that you take notes on the kids who pass to your son during games? I heard about you from one of the parents on your team.

Called taking statistics. Math you know? Coach tasked me with this important task. Using the statistics there is a game plan. Geesh get a clue man. Bet you don’t use statistics. Why we dominate.

Or maybe coach gave you these busy tasks to keep you from bothering him?

Like Reply Quote
Re: Main Forum Philadelphia & Vicinity
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I’ve seen lots of Dads wearing Princeton lacrosse gear that have zero affiliation w Princeton, guys who never played but want to pretend they know the game. I think that’s the joke….i think.
Regardless, HHH is dying a slow death, 25s being their last proverbial breathe

HHH 2026 has a handful of talented players from Inter-Ac and LaSalle. So would you say that if HHH is on its last breath, then so is the Inter-Ac? Sounds like more unnecessary HHH detest.

Last edited by Team BOTC; . Reason: Duplicate quotes
Like Reply Quote
Re: Main Forum Philadelphia & Vicinity
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
High school season here, Fords,Sallies, Lasalle, Springfield, Radnor, MP, Rustin,GA,EA, SCH in that order, cash money.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
Re: Main Forum Philadelphia & Vicinity
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I’ve seen lots of Dads wearing Princeton lacrosse gear that have zero affiliation w Princeton, guys who never played but want to pretend they know the game. I think that’s the joke….i think.
Regardless, HHH is dying a slow death, 25s being their last proverbial breathe

HHH 2026 has a handful of talented players from Inter-Ac and LaSalle. So would you say that if HHH is on its last breath, then so is the Inter-Ac? Sounds like more unnecessary HHH detest.

I think HHH fans have established themselves as being over the top and the kings of dishing it out but not being able to take it. That being said there are some strong players on the 26's and I think the 27's picked up some really good kids. Is HHH going to be the "gold standard"? No, but they should be fine at least for the 26's and 27's.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Main Forum Philadelphia & Vicinity
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
NLF parents are desperate to keep their league and teams relevant, even if their child doesn’t play much (which is safe to assume, based on this guy’s hubris).
If my wife is side-eying you, it’s because she’s wondering why this old dude in a “Princeton Lacrosse” shirt is yelling so much.

HHH 2025 on the board with 15 D1 commits. Not sure how desperate those parents are to keep their team relevant.

Literally for years that talk has been that HHH 2025 is the end of the run. Little "national" talent below that. Everyone knows HHH 25's are legit, have been legit, and will continue to be legit. Sounds like they are passing the flame to the 2031 Birddogs as there are barely enough players to form teams between the two age groups.

HHH 26 has pulled in a few dawgs over the years. but not many. HHH/Mesa 27 will be ok. Neither will have 15 D1 commits. Maybe a few guys playing for Chestnut Hill College and perhaps a few MCLA players.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Main Forum Philadelphia & Vicinity
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Both very good teams. Are either top 10 national caliber?


Haverford should be top 10, with top 5 potential. Malvern depends on how they gel defensively
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Things have calmed down here at EA. new staff and a new vision. organized and leveraging the newly engaged alumni base for $$$ support. Be on the lookout for some new helmets this year the best AD in the league with the most administrative support for our student-athletes. The team have been practicing all winter and ready to make a real run at the Inter AC title. We might not have the best stable of athletes but we recently hired one of the best D3 Coaches in the last 20 years and are finally ready to make some noise. Coach Kolffer has the ability to X and O his way through the gauntlet. Moved Zeke Kane back to O midfield where he belongs. he is gonna score 30+ goals this year. 6 DI defensemen and upgraded the D staff that are supported by a DI goalie. Have one of the best box coaches in SEPA hands down. In the high school we boast small class size and 87% of our teachers have advanced degrees. have to battle against Malvern and probably haveto split home and away. Hoping Malvern and Haveford also split, we sweep Haverford, and raise the elusive Inter Ac sweater. Ive been waiting for this season since I was an 8th grader the last time EA won it all. we have to play Radnor and might lose to them but that wont affect the interac record because they are a public school.

PRESEASON RANKINGS
1.) EA
1.a) Malvern
3.) Haverford
4.) SCHA
5.) Penn Charter
6.) GA


Good luck trying to get the ball against Haverford as they have the best FO unit in high school lacrosse. One FOGO going to Duke and the other going to Virginia. If you do happen to get the ball, good luck scoring against that defense.

Malvern FO committed to Yale and SCH committed to Georgetown (& just as good as haverford's #1 guy).

Neither one will go over 50% against HS duo. Two fresh FOGOs both arguably at the top of their respective classes will be hard to beat. Pretty sure last year when HS number 1 FOGO was hurt the number 2 was consistently beating the Malvern FOGO

SCH FO routinely beat the HS FO kids last year. Just couldn't put it in the net after.



Last year SCH FO had a good showing against HS #1 FO, looked even against HS #2 FO. New year, we shall see how it plays out. Good luck to all players and teams

Game was a formality warmup for Haverford before the annual Interac final. Result is never in doubt.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Main Forum Philadelphia & Vicinity
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fords will find a way to blow it, just you watch.
Lots of talent, but won’t close it out and will have some bad losses.
Lasalle is going to make some moves this year.
Never count Malvern out; every year they re “retooling”, every year they win.
Sallies are DE, don’t care

Like Reply Quote
Re: Main Forum Philadelphia & Vicinity
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
NLF parents are desperate to keep their league and teams relevant, even if their child doesn’t play much (which is safe to assume, based on this guy’s hubris).
If my wife is side-eying you, it’s because she’s wondering why this old dude in a “Princeton Lacrosse” shirt is yelling so much.

HHH 2025 on the board with 15 D1 commits. Not sure how desperate those parents are to keep their team relevant.

Literally for years that talk has been that HHH 2025 is the end of the run. Little "national" talent below that. Everyone knows HHH 25's are legit, have been legit, and will continue to be legit. Sounds like they are passing the flame to the 2031 Birddogs as there are barely enough players to form teams between the two age groups.

HHH 26 has pulled in a few dawgs over the years. but not many. HHH/Mesa 27 will be ok. Neither will have 15 D1 commits. Maybe a few guys playing for Chestnut Hill College and perhaps a few MCLA players.

1. Birddogs are a "national" team built around BM's 2032 son.
2. the 26 definately has D1 talent maybe not at the level of the 25s but besides Team Ten in the 26s what team in PA will pull those schools? I think you will HHH and Team Ten will do just as well as those two teams did for the 25s. You are talking about kids that haven't finished puberty. HHH 26's do not have reclasses that the 25s have. Don't count them out.

And any kid that gets to play at the college level D1, 2, 3, MCLA, Club is very lucky. Sorry you weren't good enough. And I really hope you are paying enough money to make sure son amazing and sucking up to as many people as you can so you kid can go to a school you deem worthy. I feel bad for your son. He has a very large hill to climb.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Main Forum Philadelphia & Vicinity
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Fords will find a way to blow it, just you watch.
Lots of talent, but won’t close it out and will have some bad losses.
Lasalle is going to make some moves this year.
Never count Malvern out; every year they re “retooling”, every year they win.
Sallies are DE, don’t care

MP lost to Fords twice, Radnor, Sallies, EA, and just about everyone. Lots of hype (and losses). Who is to blame?

Like Reply Quote
Re: Main Forum Philadelphia & Vicinity
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
EA ??? Like seriously bro get off that dust ... EA AD is a fool and fired a a great coach because he was jealous of him ... EA has no shot at the InterAc in 2024

Like Reply Quote
Re: Main Forum Philadelphia & Vicinity
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Colleen McGarity of Penn Charter coached a a high school varsity team that lost 10 games last year. She also runs the HHH girls program. On her Harlem Lacrosse profile she lists HHH then Penn Charter in her bio. I was told this coach only cares about the cash and so is focused on HHH over PC. I am considering PC for my daughter who is a highly talented eight grader (we are moving to PHL from Central Long Island). My other two daughters played for Boston College and UNC. Does anyone have a view on this Coach?

Like Reply Quote
Re: Main Forum Philadelphia & Vicinity
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
NLF parents are desperate to keep their league and teams relevant, even if their child doesn’t play much (which is safe to assume, based on this guy’s hubris).
If my wife is side-eying you, it’s because she’s wondering why this old dude in a “Princeton Lacrosse” shirt is yelling so much.

HHH 2025 on the board with 15 D1 commits. Not sure how desperate those parents are to keep their team relevant.

Literally for years that talk has been that HHH 2025 is the end of the run. Little "national" talent below that. Everyone knows HHH 25's are legit, have been legit, and will continue to be legit. Sounds like they are passing the flame to the 2031 Birddogs as there are barely enough players to form teams between the two age groups.

HHH 26 has pulled in a few dawgs over the years. but not many. HHH/Mesa 27 will be ok. Neither will have 15 D1 commits. Maybe a few guys playing for Chestnut Hill College and perhaps a few MCLA players.

1. Birddogs are a "national" team built around BM's 2032 son.
2. the 26 definately has D1 talent maybe not at the level of the 25s but besides Team Ten in the 26s what team in PA will pull those schools? I think you will HHH and Team Ten will do just as well as those two teams did for the 25s. You are talking about kids that haven't finished puberty. HHH 26's do not have reclasses that the 25s have. Don't count them out.

And any kid that gets to play at the college level D1, 2, 3, MCLA, Club is very lucky. Sorry you weren't good enough. And I really hope you are paying enough money to make sure son amazing and sucking up to as many people as you can so you kid can go to a school you deem worthy. I feel bad for your son. He has a very large hill to climb.

Me dude think about aa. Can’t be this loaded during the day. Put the demons to bed. Thank me later.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Main Forum Philadelphia & Vicinity
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
NLF parents are desperate to keep their league and teams relevant, even if their child doesn’t play much (which is safe to assume, based on this guy’s hubris).
If my wife is side-eying you, it’s because she’s wondering why this old dude in a “Princeton Lacrosse” shirt is yelling so much.

HHH 2025 on the board with 15 D1 commits. Not sure how desperate those parents are to keep their team relevant.

Literally for years that talk has been that HHH 2025 is the end of the run. Little "national" talent below that. Everyone knows HHH 25's are legit, have been legit, and will continue to be legit. Sounds like they are passing the flame to the 2031 Birddogs as there are barely enough players to form teams between the two age groups.

HHH 26 has pulled in a few dawgs over the years. but not many. HHH/Mesa 27 will be ok. Neither will have 15 D1 commits. Maybe a few guys playing for Chestnut Hill College and perhaps a few MCLA players.

1. Birddogs are a "national" team built around BM's 2032 son.
2. the 26 definately has D1 talent maybe not at the level of the 25s but besides Team Ten in the 26s what team in PA will pull those schools? I think you will HHH and Team Ten will do just as well as those two teams did for the 25s. You are talking about kids that haven't finished puberty. HHH 26's do not have reclasses that the 25s have. Don't count them out.

And any kid that gets to play at the college level D1, 2, 3, MCLA, Club is very lucky. Sorry you weren't good enough. And I really hope you are paying enough money to make sure son amazing and sucking up to as many people as you can so you kid can go to a school you deem worthy. I feel bad for your son. He has a very large hill to climb.

Slow down! Nobody said MCLA schools are bad schools. Quite the opposite. I would actual make the argument that players who play in the MCLA are better off than trying to chase meaningless lax glory in a D1 program. HHH’s main focus has been places kids in top tier programs. I’m just saying there is most likely an inflection point they are facing where they will start placing kids in different types of programs than just Duke, UVA, Princeton, etc.

You my friend are the one proposing that lower tier “lacrosse” programs are not good universities.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Main Forum Philadelphia & Vicinity
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Inter AC
1) Haverford
2) Malvern
3) EA

PIAA (AAA)
1) LaSalle
2) Radnor
3) Downingtown East

PIAA (AA)
1) Marple
2) Rustin
3) Bishop Shanahan

Delaware
1) Salesianum
2) Wilmington Friends
3) Archmere

Like Reply Quote
Re: Main Forum Philadelphia & Vicinity
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Inter AC
1) Haverford
2) Malvern
3) EA

PIAA (AAA)
1) LaSalle
2) Radnor
3) Downingtown East

PIAA (AA)
1) Marple
2) Rustin
3) Bishop Shanahan

Delaware
1) Salesianum
2) Wilmington Friends
3) Archmere

is there ever any variation in this exercise?

Like Reply Quote
Re: Main Forum Philadelphia & Vicinity
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Springfield should be in the mix for PIAA (AAA). Ditto for Cape Henlopen in Delaware.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Main Forum Philadelphia & Vicinity
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Malvern will pull it out. Looking forward to seeing EA with the new coach.

I think LaSalle is the best on paper, but they play a weak schedule and always seem to bow out in the state tournament when they play tough teams. If I was betting, I go with Radnor. Springfield Delco and Garnet Valley are just as good (if not better) as Downingtown East. Upper Merion and Penn Crest are better then Rustin and Shanahan.

I'd like to see who are the best teams in New Jersey if anyone has a list.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Main Forum Philadelphia & Vicinity
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Salesianum has a great team but they have 1200 boys at the school. I'm not sure any school in Delaware (and most in PA) have that large a male student population. I'm guessing the next largest school has about 500 boys in it.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Main Forum Philadelphia & Vicinity
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Salesianum has a great team but they have 1200 boys at the school. I'm not sure any school in Delaware (and most in PA) have that large a male student population. I'm guessing the next largest school has about 500 boys in it.
Yep. Also why La Salle is great. Just the way it is. You can apply there if you want your son to have the experience. Or send it somewhere else to have a different experience. I think everybody here understands why sallies is so dominate in DE. That doesn’t reflect poorly on the other schools in the area.

In Philly, if you are a major D1 football talent, you go to The Prep. LaSalle has to go up against that monster every year with little shot at winning.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Main Forum Philadelphia & Vicinity
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please stop pretending to be an EA lax parent, you don't even know how to spell the coach's name and your intel is way off....

Like Reply Quote
Re: Main Forum Philadelphia & Vicinity
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Please stop pretending to be an EA lax parent, you don't even know how to spell the coach's name and your intel is way off....

Who in their right mind would pretend to be an EA lax parent? I just checked, the save episcopal dot com website is still up and running. That website is hilarious for anyone who needs a good chuckle today.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Main Forum Philadelphia & Vicinity
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
EA will [Censored], overrated every year…mostly by their parents.
I love the Reisch hire at PC; saw the young coach during a scrimmage v Lasalle; they got smoked but he was energetic, positivity was everywhere and the boys were engaged…he’ll turn them around

Like Reply Quote
Re: Main Forum Philadelphia & Vicinity
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Inter AC
1) Haverford
2) Malvern
3) EA

PIAA (AAA)
1) LaSalle
2) Radnor
3) Downingtown East

PIAA (AA)
1) Marple
2) Rustin
3) Bishop Shanahan

Delaware
1) Salesianum
2) Wilmington Friends
3) Archmere

Agree with the Interac order-Malvern looks better on paper right now but Haverford does a better job adjusting their roster as season goes on. Malvern runs a very short bench, needs to do a better job bringing kids along.
Lasalle and DE have weak schedules and have shown themselves to not be tested by playoff time and tend to flame out early. DE always seems to under perform. Springfield will certainly be in the mix.
Delaware always a two horse race with Salesianum and Cape.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Main Forum Philadelphia & Vicinity
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CNN news alert Salesianum gonna be Frodo of Philly.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Main Forum Philadelphia & Vicinity
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
CNN news alert Salesianum gonna be Frodo of Philly.
What is that supposed to mean?

Like Reply Quote
Re: Main Forum Philadelphia & Vicinity
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I never thought we would get a Tolkien reference on this board. I guess it means the protagonist that will win in the end. Salesianum has an incredible team. They beat Malvern last year and may have a better team this year. I think both teams get beat by Radnor and Haverford.

My top 20 is Haverford, Radnor, Malvern, Springfield, Salesianum, Garnet Valley, LaSalle, EA, Marple, Downingtown East, Unionville, Rustin, Spring Ford, Avon Grove, CB East, Penn Crest, Upper Merion, SJP, Pennridge, Bishop Sahanan.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Main Forum Philadelphia & Vicinity
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Drinking again?

Like Reply Quote
Re: Main Forum Philadelphia & Vicinity
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Delaware people are different

Like Reply Quote
Page 75 of 77 1 2 73 74 75 76 77
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification



Link Copied to Clipboard












Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.4