BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,892
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 7 of 12 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 12
Re: Boys 2031-5th Grade Fall 2023/Summer 2024
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Any other options aside from Savage?

If you are talking long poles there are several options.

Rebels run long pole stuff at their indoor place. Cheap but not great coaches.

Jp Brazel runs long pole training weekly. Good coach not cheap.

Ric Beardsley runs a a Long Island clinic in a week or so. This was my sons favorite clinic so far

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nationals LC destroyed them. Score made it seem even closer than it was. Oof.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well - they certainly got blown out by Nationals LC…. Would have been bigger beat down - but Nationals LC let second team play

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Savage will have issues sustaining success, price too high and very few touches. A lot of waiting on line. Look for a training that is small with reps.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels struggling in the heat!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Savage is a ripoff scam be gone in a year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nationals LC destroyed them. Score made it seem even closer than it was. Oof.

Wait until they play in spring when they have their actual team… not a single starter there on defense.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Savage is definitely better for the more talented players in each grade. The ones who aren’t there yet struggle

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
My Guy is a middle of the road player and seems to be getting a lot from the Savage Clinics. But agreed, you need to have solid footwork, and stick to keep up with the pace of the clinics.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you count the shots the goalies face…it’s not much.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Or to find an offensive system? Nationals goal differential is insanity!!!! They must be doing something right—age verification is in full effect for ‘31s.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Will they have Subs too?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TBH defense looks at the circuit looks very lackadaisical at the circuit, but as the nationals make 3 passes in 9 seconds for a goal to start the game…defense doesn’t really stand a chance.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebel program not very competitive at the Circuit. Only 1/4 of their teams make it to Philly; top 6. 3/4 got beat up pretty bad.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well, you’re writing on a 2031 board and our boys went 7 & 3. Plus, we’re all just having fun traveling together. Don’t be a bitter troll. Relax and worry about your own kid.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nice showing by NE Select in Orlando. Came up a little short.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nobody cares about Orlando and NE select stinks Rebels are way better

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NE Select would destroy Rebels. That 2031 Rebels team would prob lose 10-2 against NE Select… saw both teams play in Naples and Orlando. Rebels dont belong on same field as that NE select team - prob a worse beat down thatn Nats LC gave them

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Winter rankings 2031

Igloo
Express
Rebels
S2S
Express East
Mooselax
Rebels East
Turtles
Legacy

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That’s funny. Get over yourself igloo dad! Rebels would slaughter the wasp selects. National LC is on another level. Shouldn’t be used in the same sentence as the rebels or select. Smarten up

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 at this age is really bad. Not sure it will stay that way though

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Winter rankings 2031

Igloo
Express
Rebels
S2S
Express East
Mooselax
Rebels East
Turtles
Legacy

This is comical.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’m not a Rebels or Igloo parent. I don’t understand why there is so much detest about the 2031 Rebels. They are a very good team, and so is Igloo. Last year Rebels got the best of Igloo. They haven’t played each other this fall so there is no true gauge on who is better. A year makes a difference in kids progress and growth. Only time will tell which of those two teams are the best at this age group.

Who really cares which is the best team. Parents should pay more attention to if their child is developing their skills, putting in the effort, learning to be a team player, being competitive, having fun and making friends.

It feels good to dominate and win but on 29 team roster how many of those kids are contributing to the success of the team?! Maybe 8, the rest are fillers and don’t get the attention they are paying for to grow as a player. These clubs care about branding their name and winning. And us parents keep giving them more money to get richer while your kid gets lost in the shuffle. WAKE UP PARENTS!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I hope teams at this age don’t have rosters of 29 kids.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The detest came from either parents, club directors or trolls posting endlessly on all age forums across the board how great the rebels were in the last few years. Thankfully that has all slowed down.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The average roster size is 27-32, across AA, A and B level teams. Major money grab. How can kids get better with rosters of that size, especially when the top 10 kids get all the playing time?!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What programs have teams that big for 2031?
My son’s on a competitive AA and there’s only 22/23!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have friends who have kids on every club at the 31 level and all of them have over 26 kids per roster except for one club. So, unless my friends are lying to me that’s how I got my information. Why would they make that up?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have friends who have kids on every club at the 31 level and all of them have over 26 kids per roster except for one club. So, unless my friends are lying to me that’s how I got my information. Why would they make that up?

Just not true. Then your friends are lying to you. Maybe they are in some b teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo Winter Soldiers has 22

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Stealth has 23, with 1-goalie.
Most clubs don't want to "cut" a kid at 8-9-10, so they drag them along.
Most parents need their kid to be on a AA team for their own ego, so they allow their kid to be #24-29.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sounds like you are just making up lies to justify your kid not
Making one of the better teams. Just tell him to work harder

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You people are fighting over a roster difference of two or three? You need a hobby!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels parents started blowing smoke a couple years back. Most of their parents have zero experience at the youth level so early success got to their heads. Locally they are competitive but can’t come close to MD teams. They also have little understanding that at some point their better players will leave for the top two programs. Parents and players will need better coaching and more visibility. Rebels teams are decent in the early years but dismantle fast when it starts to matter. Can’t wait for the little elf to respond

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You people are fighting over a roster difference of two or three? You need a hobby!

The guy who said he has friends in every single program (probably about 20 ) and then proceeded to ask each one of them what their roster size is……….is the one who needs to get a life.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels parents started blowing smoke a couple years back. Most of their parents have zero experience at the youth level so early success got to their heads. Locally they are competitive but can’t come close to MD teams. They also have little understanding that at some point their better players will leave for the top two programs. Parents and players will need better coaching and more visibility. Rebels teams are decent in the early years but dismantle fast when it starts to matter. Can’t wait for the little elf to respond

So there are only 2 options for the top kids? I thought LI had a bunch of clubs that send kids to good colleges. What about Igloo, Legacy, S2S? My 2031 is my oldest so this is all new. If my kid is that good wont he be recruited regardless of club team? And with does and ELF have to do with anything?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Didnt read the prior post to say there are only two teams. But would agree that the better players tend to end up at one of the two.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Didnt read the prior post to say there are only two teams. But would agree that the better players tend to end up at one of the two.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The Rebels have a few parents that are just terrible. With that being said they are still probably the best team out there right now. Every year all of people says their top kids will jump ship. So far it hasn’t happened. I’m sure 91 and express are working hard to lure those kids over(and others) . Offers of free tuition and college recruiting reputation may be tough to turn down as each year passes.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The pouching days of 91 and express are over. Maybe try to develop kids. Take the Blue print from Rebels.

Like Reply Quote
Page 7 of 12 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 12
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard