BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,818
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 111 of 112 1 2 109 110 111 112
Re: Girls 2027 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
ANy Teams holding tryouts for this coming summer?

Email the coach of team you are interested. I’m sure they will look if they have openings or injuries.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thoughts?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thoughts?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thoughts?

Surprised at Jesters. Having good season, but 3?

YJ. Assume not in rankings due to not enough games?

M&D tied and beat Hero's. Should be #1

All just small knitpicking. Overall pretty accurate for a fall season

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They missed a huge tournament last weekend in FL. Once they add that in, things will change. Yellow Jackets will have enough games and will be top 5. FL Select will fall with big losses to Yellow Jackets and Eagle Stix.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did top 3 lose to anyone other than each other?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They missed a huge tournament last weekend in FL. Once they add that in, things will change. Yellow Jackets will have enough games and will be top 5. FL Select will fall with big losses to Yellow Jackets and Eagle Stix.

27s didn’t have a huge tourney in Florida !!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ lost to Mass Elite in LFTC.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

27s didn’t have a huge tourney in Florida !!

The Debut was going on in Florida last weekend. It was just for 27’s. While not a huge tourney it did have YJ, ES, FS, Team 180, Seps Cali, and Alliance National*

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thoughts?

Surprised at Jesters. Having good season, but 3?

YJ. Assume not in rankings due to not enough games?

M&D tied and beat Hero's. Should be #1

All just small knitpicking. Overall pretty accurate for a fall season

Overall pretty accurate but M&D should be 1.

Jesters was a bit surprising but good for them for shaking up the top pecking order. Lots of good teams from 7-20 that can win at any time.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sure they did. New tourney called the debut. It’s for one class only…2027 this year…the group that’s one year away from Presidents Cup. Four of the top 10 teams in the country. Tampa. Check it out on that TSIC app. YJA. Eagle Stix. FL Select. Steps California. Alliance National out of CA. Over 50 teams. I’d say that qualifies as a tournament.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
UUUUUUUUGE

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
180 is not that solid, props to them for scoring 6 on YJ and ES, but against teams like jesters and heros they are basically shut down and lost by 10 ish.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
180 is not that solid, props to them for scoring 6 on YJ and ES, but against teams like jesters and heros they are basically shut down and lost by 10 ish.

Parents [Censored] though

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not in my top 5 worst, have you been around Jesters or Steps, although Steps likely grandparents not parents.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not in my top 5 worst, have you been around Jesters or Steps, although Steps likely grandparents not parents.
The old Renegades parents were abysmal.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Shore parents last spring were horrendous, screaming at refs and own players lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Shore parents last spring were horrendous, screaming at refs and own players lol

I've noticed the top ranked teams parents are generally well behaved. Even friendly. Maybe because they can be knowing their teams are solid.

As having a daughter on a team outside the top 10-15, I find most chirping happens among our skill level teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Must be a lot of new players and parents on Jesters and the loud mouths and obnoxious parents have moved onto other teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Good point, they are certifiable and pretty ignorant of girls lacrosse rules.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The now 3d Maryland parents. Basically the same whole team and parents still bad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My Top 5 2027 worst parent ratings, generally all B level teams who think they are better than they are

1) Renegades/3d or whatever they are called now
2) Stars
3) M&D Shore/LBC
4) M&D Orlando
5) Prime Time (really just 2 bad parents, but they embarrassing the entire club)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My Top 5 2027 worst parent ratings, generally all B level teams who think they are better than they are

1) Renegades/3d or whatever they are called now
2) Stars
3) M&D Shore/LBC
4) M&D Orlando
5) Prime Time (really just 2 bad parents, but they embarrassing the entire club)

M&D Orlando never had issue with them. Steps ELite has to be on this top-5. Top Guns I feel was, but maybe problem parent kid got cut.

I feel like some of these parents need a quick tutorial on shooting space, 3 seconds and why a whistle then a shot doesn't count as a goal.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here's my take on the MD teams in Top-25.

1) Hero's Green
Hard to say they should be ranked ahead of M&D, but really splitting hairs here, based on last year of data and fall, I got no problem with them at #1.

2) M&D
They are getting a lot of credit for blowing out teams I feel are overinflated (CLC/Phantastix), they also had some injuries to key players and aren't where they will be in summer.

11) Skywalkers Blue
Obviously they improved, we all saw this coming, I'm not sure they are top-12 though. Their best game was a 4-3 win over Mass Elite. Some things don't look good, a 5-4 win over Salt City? Only losing by 3 to FS and by 1 to M&D (was this a palyoff short game?) looks great.

16) Coppermine
They always hang around, maybe they are as good as they've been, they don't have a signature win but the 5-6 loss to Aces was impressive, but losing to HW 5-6 as well. Just odd.

19) MD United
I know they are without some stars due to injury but I still don't think these scores should be this ugly. Losing to CT Grizzles and not even competing against FS and HG, two teams they tied or beat last year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1) Hero's Green
Hard to say they should be ranked ahead of M&D, but really splitting hairs here, based on last year of data and fall, I got no problem with them at #1.

2) M&D
They are getting a lot of credit for blowing out teams I feel are overinflated (CLC/Phantastix), they also had some injuries to key players and aren't where they will be in summer.

11) Skywalkers Blue
Obviously they improved, we all saw this coming, I'm not sure they are top-12 though. Their best game was a 4-3 win over Mass Elite. Some things don't look good, a 5-4 win over Salt City? Only losing by 3 to FS and by 1 to M&D (was this a palyoff short game?) looks great.

16) Coppermine
They always hang around, maybe they are as good as they've been, they don't have a signature win but the 5-6 loss to Aces was impressive, but losing to HW 5-6 as well. Just odd.

19) MD United
I know they are without some stars due to injury but I still don't think these scores should be this ugly. Losing to CT Grizzles and not even competing against FS and HG, two teams they tied or beat last year.

Hero's Green and M&D are both really really strong teams. Feels like M&D have better athletes and can run n gun to pile up points.

Skywalkers look significantly more athletic and skilled than previous versions but still need to play more together.

Coppermine and MDU are really well coached and cohesive teams but might have peaked

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Neither of those teams have peaked. They both have great multi-sport athletes up and down the roster that have been dealing with injury or in season High School and club sports. They'll keep competing at a high level. The great thing about both of those teams is that they've largely kept the same rosters and been loyal to each other. Developed over time and will continue to do so. I cheer for both of them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FL Select loses by five goals twice today in Fl. To YJA and Eagle Stix. I think 5-8 range is about right.

Shhh. You'll make FL Select dad upset. He says they are #1

Was at the Debut tournament I heard FL Select had multiple players out.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1) Hero's Green

2) M&D

11) Skywalkers Blue

16) Coppermine

19) MD United

What’s your take on the NY teams in top 25?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FL Select loses by five goals twice today in Fl. To YJA and Eagle Stix. I think 5-8 range is about right.

Shhh. You'll make FL Select dad upset. He says they are #1

Was at the Debut tournament I heard FL Select had multiple players out.

They definitely missed some girls for hoops did first day. Several girls from FL Shine were guest playing for them (and their own team).

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1) Hero's Green

2) M&D

11) Skywalkers Blue

16) Coppermine

19) MD United

3) Jesters
I know they added a new goalie but to me their defense is one of the best anyways so already strong there. They aren't top-5, but yes, they are still top-10 and will have some nice wins. Offense will be better than previous seasons.

5) Aces
They are inconsistent, but when on, they are as tough as anyone. I always felt if you can keep up in Draws, and slow game down, you can beat them. If you combined Jesters with Aces it would be a super team. Nice showing against M&D but got all they could handle vs Coppermine.

9) Prime Time
They aren't this good. They are solid team no doubt but not top-10. Blowing the doors off Top Guns got them in top-10. Couple of nice offensive players.

12) Monster
There's not one game where I was impressed based on scores, I think PT and Triple Threat are overrated based on standings, and I think they are in that category with them. They do have a few girls who can really shoot well.

24) Liberty
This sounds about right. They did almost beat Steps Navy, which I find a real tough team to figure out. 6-3 win over NXT legitimizes their ranking.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Neither of those teams have peaked. They both have great multi-sport athletes up and down the roster that have been dealing with injury or in season High School and club sports. They'll keep competing at a high level. The great thing about both of those teams is that they've largely kept the same rosters and been loyal to each other. Developed over time and will continue to do so. I cheer for both of them.

I've seen Coppermine vs MDU go head to head and its always a hard fought, well played game. ITs not M&D vs Hero's, but its entertaining.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I've seen Coppermine vs MDU go head to head and its always a hard fought, well played game. ITs not M&D vs Hero's, but its entertaining.

M&D and Hero's on a different level. But people tend to forget sometimes there is still a lot of great lacrosse played among many other local teams. We're lucky to live in an area where there are so many viewing options at tournaments

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1) Hero's Green

2) M&D

11) Skywalkers Blue

16) Coppermine

19) MD United

3) Jesters
I know they added a new goalie but to me their defense is one of the best anyways so already strong there. They aren't top-5, but yes, they are still top-10 and will have some nice wins. Offense will be better than previous seasons.

5) Aces
They are inconsistent, but when on, they are as tough as anyone. I always felt if you can keep up in Draws, and slow game down, you can beat them. If you combined Jesters with Aces it would be a super team. Nice showing against M&D but got all they could handle vs Coppermine.

9) Prime Time
They aren't this good. They are solid team no doubt but not top-10. Blowing the doors off Top Guns got them in top-10. Couple of nice offensive players.

12) Monster
There's not one game where I was impressed based on scores, I think PT and Triple Threat are overrated based on standings, and I think they are in that category with them. They do have a few girls who can really shoot well.

24) Liberty
This sounds about right. They did almost beat Steps Navy, which I find a real tough team to figure out. 6-3 win over NXT legitimizes their ranking.

Aces is always an X factor. Incredibly attacking options. However, their draw girl probably false starts on 70% of draws. When refs start calling that, they can't beat good teams. When they don't, they will win 2/3rds of the draw and can beat anyone.

Yellow Jackets is most talented team in Northeast and will minimal roster changes since last year will be competitive in every tourney this Summer.

Page 111 of 112 1 2 109 110 111 112

Link Copied to Clipboard