BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,821
Posts389,193
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10
Re: Boys 2032-4th Grade Fall 2023/Summer 2024
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo lost first game in 2 years to a Long Island team in this age group. Surprised rebels aren't pounding chest or igloos haters not highlighting as much

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes, the real takeaways are that Rebels and Igloo are closely matched - each lost to the other when it was their team’s turn to stay on the field and play back to back games.

Legacy had no back to back games and was able to beat Rebels when Rebels had to play them right after their Igloo game, but Legacy lost to Rebels in the following game when had Rebels a break between games.

Basically, the scheduling [Censored] for Igloo and Rebels, but helped Legacy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Igloo lost first game in 2 years to a Long Island team in this age group. Surprised rebels aren't pounding chest or igloos haters not highlighting as much

Parent on the team, and I think this Rebels group is pretty grounded and has some big goals. Don't expect to hear much from them (unless it's an impersonator)

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Parent on the team, and I think this Rebels group is pretty grounded and has some big goals. Don't expect to hear much from them (unless it's an impersonator)

Agree, a lot of the Rebels “chest pounding” comes from trolls just trying to stir the pot, not anyone actually affiliated with the team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels parents are far from grounded - ha. From what I’ve seen probably the worst parent behavior from parents of any team. Rebels are average, Igloo had an off game, it happens

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels parents are far from grounded - ha. From what I’ve seen probably the worst parent behavior from parents of any team. Rebels are average, Igloo had an off game, it happens

Ok, Igloo dad…….

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes, the real takeaways are that Rebels and Igloo are closely matched - each lost to the other when it was their team’s turn to stay on the field and play back to back games.

I watched the legacy games against my son's team (rebels) and a little bit against igloo (our tent was next to the field). legacy had a couple great players, but nothing seemed to be clicking and they were extremely inconsistent. maybe we lost because we played back to back games but my biggest Takeaway watching the tournament, is that legacy has a legit goalie. though he struggled against igloo. he made some big times saves in their win against us in our first game. And the second game against us, he kept them in the game. Their offense may be had one shot in the first half and at halftime the score was 4-0 (i think) thanks to him. He drew a penalty while carrying the ball in the second half. He continued to keep the team in the game but we were able to score a couple of goals on unsettled situation in the last minute, but i wanted to give credit to a player on another team, when even though we beat them, he deserves some recognition as being a very very solid 4th grade goalie.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I watched the legacy games against my son's team (rebels) and a little bit against igloo (our tent was next to the field). legacy had a couple great players, but nothing seemed to be clicking and they were extremely inconsistent. maybe we lost because we played back to back games but my biggest Takeaway watching the tournament, is that legacy has a legit goalie. though he struggled against igloo. he made some big times saves in their win against us in our first game. And the second game against us, he kept them in the game. Their offense may be had one shot in the first half and at halftime the score was 4-0 (i think) thanks to him. He drew a penalty while carrying the ball in the second half. He continued to keep the team in the game but we were able to score a couple of goals on unsettled situation in the last minute, but i wanted to give credit to a player on another team, when even though we beat them, he deserves some recognition as being a very very solid 4th grade goalie.

Hey mom, “we” didn’t do anything, your little kid did.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ha, Legacy goalie Mom enters the discussion.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ok, Igloo dad…….

Let’s be honest, I’m from here and lost Long Island parents aren’t grounded

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good riddance Igloo 32 coach, well done by the Igloo organization, the right move as the lacrosse community knows. Doubtful that guy and his kids land anywhere meaningful.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo is the premier team & we will see it oct 4.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Premier 4th grade team - congrats!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow Rebels Shut out 91 in pool play. Then 91 played much better in final. Rebels down 2 with minutes left. Score 2, tying goal with a second left. rebels win in OT. 91 daddy ball at it best, they had 28 kids.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The Legacy goalie mom coming on here and pretending to be a Rebels parent who is in complete awe of her son has got to be the funniest thing I’ve ever read on this forum!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I hear 91 have 8 dad coaches who run around the sidelines yelling at their own kid….. At what point does 91 fo a proper AA team based on talent?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels are much better than 91. They killed them in first game and played awful in 2nd one and still beat them. Is igloo already losing players bc of the coaching situation. 91 had an aggressive pole who was wearing an Igloo helmet.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 is already #1 in this age group

Well, this didn’t age well…..maybe wait until the season actually starts before declaring your son’s team is the best next time…

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don’t know whether the bigger meltdown was the 91 meltdown on the field or the 91 parent meltdown on the sidelines. After months of convincing themselves that they were the best team on LI, they got spanked by Rebels - twice!

Saddest part was watching the 91 bench - at least 27 kids on that roster and 2/3 of them didn’t set foot on the field in either game. Parents, don’t drink the 91 kool-aid, it does your kid no good to stand on a sideline and watch his team loose, doesn’t matter whether he’s wearing a 91 helmet or not; clearly 91 does not equal champs.

There are a number of competitive teams in this age group. Find a club with a reasonable roster size. Your son will be a better player in the long run for it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes. 91 only played about half of their 27 kids. Kid with igloo helmet never left field. Not sure how that is fair for kids actually on the team more than a few days. 91 is a joke.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It’s the business of travel lacrosse, the best kids play, but you take max number of kids to collect $$. On a highly competitive team, won’t have more than 13/14 see time, kids that don’t play in tourneys become practice players at a high cost. Agree with above, kids need to be on the field to improve. For those that haven’t educated themselves on 91, please ask questions of parents that have had their kids there.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just to be straight, igloo’s 2032 coach is one of the best to come through the organization that has built two incredible teams. Track record speaks the truth.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It’s just the luck of the Draw! It’s like rolling Dice!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LOL - Imagine being in a culture which a mom thinks it is okay to run on the field during the game to check the cages ------ Welcome to 91 Lacrosse! nothing but TOXIC!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ah, another parent who’s kid didn’t get picked at 91 tryouts!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just to be straight, igloo’s 2032 coach is one of the best to come through the organization that has built two incredible teams. Track record speaks the truth.

Igloo 32 coach hasnt built anything has joined some teams and has jumped organizations lol. Fact check

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LOL - Imagine being in a culture which a mom thinks it is okay to run on the field during the game to check the cages ------ Welcome to 91 Lacrosse! nothing but TOXIC!

LMFAO no way this happened? Where's the video proof?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 doesn't seem to do a good job picking if they're losing 9-0 to the rebels

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ah, another parent who’s kid didn’t get picked at 91 tryouts!

From the looks of that sideline looks like they took everyone from tryouts! 28 kids on a 4th grade team, not very selective.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It happened- after she got kicked out by the ref. Embarrassing for 91 and the poor kids had to stand in the pouring rain. She found her way back on in a change of clothes.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Props to being inventive!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 sound like a disaster - ha - but they have cool swag and bumper stickers

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 is already #1 in this age group
Please explain how 91 is #1 so we all can get an idea of your ranking philosophy.
He is just talking about your little pond.
There are about 6 teams from MD that are better than anything you have up that way.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Okay Spanky keep dreaming !

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LMFAO no way this happened? Where's the video proof?

Examples of poor parent behavior , is when I wish clubs would just refund the money and ask families to move on.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Round 2 of Igloo, Rebels, and 91 at the Tristar AA division.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Really sad LI people can’t get it. Maryland will dominate 2032.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Round 2 of Igloo, Rebels, and 91 at the Tristar AA division.

Great division should be some fun!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like Rebels and Shore have already switched schedules and divisions for Tristar. So much for that idea.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels to B division…….

Like Reply Quote
Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10
Quick Reply