Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Yes, the real takeaways are that Rebels and Igloo are closely matched - each lost to the other when it was their team’s turn to stay on the field and play back to back games.

I watched the legacy games against my son's team (rebels) and a little bit against igloo (our tent was next to the field). legacy had a couple great players, but nothing seemed to be clicking and they were extremely inconsistent. maybe we lost because we played back to back games but my biggest Takeaway watching the tournament, is that legacy has a legit goalie. though he struggled against igloo. he made some big times saves in their win against us in our first game. And the second game against us, he kept them in the game. Their offense may be had one shot in the first half and at halftime the score was 4-0 (i think) thanks to him. He drew a penalty while carrying the ball in the second half. He continued to keep the team in the game but we were able to score a couple of goals on unsettled situation in the last minute, but i wanted to give credit to a player on another team, when even though we beat them, he deserves some recognition as being a very very solid 4th grade goalie.

Hey mom, “we” didn’t do anything, your little kid did.