BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,818
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 15 16
Boys 2028-8th Grade Fall 2023/Summer 2024
Back of THE CAGE
OP Online Content
Back of THE CAGE
Use this thread to discuss lacrosse pertaining to 8th Grade Boys (2028 Grads) for the Fall 2023/Summer 2024 Season.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Boys 2028-8th Grade Fall 2023/Summer 2024
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just looking at the 91 shock roster. 1/3 of the team is from out of state. Is that the norm for Long Island 91 teams? You would think with 1/3 of the team out of state it would be considered a national team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Just looking at the 91 shock roster. 1/3 of the team is from out of state. Is that the norm for Long Island 91 teams? You would think with 1/3 of the team out of state it would be considered a national team.

Just curious where you found the roster?

I've seen other threads where someone else references rosters being posted and just assumed that they were referring to their own access to rosters.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I've seen other threads where someone else references rosters being posted and just assumed that they were referring to their own access to rosters.

It's not posted anywhere and the roster is all in state. Don't buy that [Censored].

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's not posted anywhere and the roster is all in state. Don't buy that [Censored].

🤣. Their goalie just committed to UVA and he’s from the Midwest!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I googled Team 91 Shock ..... They have kids from Texas/Conn/Ind on their roster. Must be a 91 coach/director telling you not to buy that [Censored].......

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
very inaccurate not sure why you would state that the Shock 2025 team is not a Long island team they are a national team a large group of them are from LI but most of their top players are from out of NY state just check out the commits from team see where they go to private school and live TX MD CT IL lets please keep this board honest

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is a 2028 board

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
very inaccurate not sure why you would state that the Shock 2025 team is not a Long island team they are a national team a large group of them are from LI but most of their top players are from out of NY state just check out the commits from team see where they go to private school and live TX MD CT IL lets please keep this board honest

My 1st grader could have written a more coherent statement.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Take this to the correct age board. This is 2028 board! Yes they are a national team but no one here cares.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Take this to the correct age board. This is 2028 board! Yes they are a national team but no one here cares.

Seriously, how bored does one person need to be to spend free time perusing 2025 rosters and investigating where kids are committing to for a graduating class 3 years older than our kids. Haters have so much time on their hands…

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Seriously, how bored does one person need to be to spend free time perusing 2025 rosters and investigating where kids are committing to for a graduating class 3 years older than our kids. Haters have so much time on their hands…

If you are on a top 91 team, its only a matter of time before you are replaced by someone else: maybe a holdback or an out-of-state player, but it’s gonna happen. The only players who stick around are those with the same last name as the Coaches.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Maybe they have a child in 25

Maybe they are alerting people on or thinking about 91 that you may be replaced by an out of state child.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Maybe they are alerting people on or thinking about 91 that you may be replaced by an out of state child.

Probably just as bored as you spending your free time responding to a message board. 91 parents' knees shaking that their kid will eventually be replaced by some kid from Tx or the Midwest.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Probably just as bored as you spending your free time responding to a message board. 91 parents' knees shaking that their kid will eventually be replaced by some kid from Tx or the Midwest.

Kids on #1 ranked teams are replaceable. Not just by a better player but also by a reclass. Much easier for a team to improve this way than to focus on development.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This sounds about right. The 91 Shock roster is full of out-of-state kids and holdbacks. Same with Express. These clubs fly the older out-of-state kids in and throw them on the field a head of their longtime on-age, local players. Yep, it’s normal for both those clubs.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My son played for that team. I guarantee you a substantial portion of the roster is out-of-state. The real influx of reclasses, holdbacks, older out-of-state kids starts in 9th grade. I’m
sure it’s common with all the high school 91 teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TAKE THIS TO THE CORRECT BOARD. THIS IS FOR 2028’s only!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Out of state kids coming to 2028 T91 too.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Out of state kids coming to 2028 T91 too.

We know they do, reclasses also coming too. Only ones that get to stay are the coaches kids. Everyone knows they don’t develop players, we don’t care though. That’s a 91 parent/player problem. They should’ve seen this coming.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is a riveting conversation…

So far we have clarified the following:
- 91 doesn’t care about its players because new kids make the team every year.
- there are kids that are not from Long Island on team 91

91 is alone in this practice so everyone should beware.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Someone is a little over stimulated.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I can see that happening with venom if they can’t crack the top 10 this year for rankings.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I can see that happening with venom if they can’t crack the top 10 this year for rankings.

What happen? Quit on the season again?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Looks like an OK field for Columbus Day Inv in a couple weeks. Legacy, Chucks, PrimeTime, Rush, and a few others. Chain Bridge All Stars, not sure who that is but when I Google Chain Bridge, it comes up DC.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Looks like an OK field for Columbus Day Inv in a couple weeks. Legacy, Chucks, PrimeTime, Rush, and a few others. Chain Bridge All Stars, not sure who that is but when I Google Chain Bridge, it comes up DC.
Why is Chucks playing in B bracket

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Because it’s their B team. Their A team isn’t doing this tournament

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Surge is feeling confident!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Surge is feeling confident!
Who and why are you writing this? Does the Express parents know they're on the B team?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why is Chucks playing in B bracket

Rough summer apparently

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Chucks combined a few teams. Over 50 kids. Guessing the second half of the roster will be attending.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Because it’s their B team. Their A team isn’t doing this tournament

Chucks A team isn’t in the A bracket though. Guess they need some of the A Chucks players to play for the B team Chucks.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some unhappy chuck parents already sounding off. What did you think was going to happen

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’m a bit of an outsider and am looking for clarification. The team that is playing in the Columbus Day tournament, is that players that made the “chucks” team?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’m a bit of an outsider and am looking for clarification. The team that is playing in the Columbus Day tournament, is that players that made the “chucks” team?

They all made the “chucks”

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I hope Express was transparent about that at sign ups. I know many bought in and took a spot on the “chucks “ with the anticipation of their kid playing on a AA team, now they get to play True Blue, Dune Dawgs and a Frost team that lost many kids

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Buyer beware, I’m sure there were some parents who knew they’d be on the B team, and now there are some who are just learning this. It’s an evil empire.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
People there are two chucks teams
Orange chuck
Black chuck
The black chuck team is last year’s team they will be just fine.
The orange team is named Chucks, but they are the bteam
Most of those kids were on the express B team already
The new kids that are on the bteam were never gonna be the A-Team Chuck’s. Maybe a couple probably less than a handful actually thought they’d make the top Chuck’s team.

It’s going to be OK. Those kids a or B are going to be OK

All heck will break loose if the top kids are asked to play on the bteam but probably unlikely to happen

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Venom and dune dogs the divisions

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not many teams in Columbus day tournament for this grade. That’s unusual.

Like Reply Quote
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 15 16
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard