BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,818
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Girls 2025-11th Grade Fall 2023/Summer 2024
Back of THE CAGE
OP Online Content
Back of THE CAGE
Use this thread to discuss lacrosse pertaining to 11th Grade Girls (2025 Grads) for the Fall 2023/Summer 2024 Season.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Girls 2025-11th Grade Fall 2023/Summer 2024
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We're still breathing smile

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Better late than never!

Now fix the 2026 girls thread as well!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LMAO. She made her decision and just like that the page is back up. Will announce after she calls all the colleges and lets them know

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
LMAO. She made her decision and just like that the page is back up. Will announce after she calls all the colleges and lets them know

So who did she pick?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
wants to play for her dad...that's pretty cool

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
wants to play for her dad...that's pretty cool

Gotta say, that’s awesome!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Winkler is a totally different attacker. She gets by on insane explosiveness on that first step and a super quick release. While other attackers constantly move the goalie, Winkler doesn’t and shoots immediately in front of the goalie with precision. She has no right hand and is not a traditional dodger. Her teammate who also just committed to UNC is a far better dodger. She can feed and is totally unselfish. Spallina although feeds is as selfish as they come if the offense isn’t going through her but is more physical and a better dodger. Insane shot and unpredictable. Nowhere near the same level athlete but she gets to the net. I would bet while both don’t have great first years, spallina will be he more effective in college.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Winkler is a totally different attacker. She gets by on insane explosiveness on that first step and a super quick release. While other attackers constantly move the goalie, Winkler doesn’t and shoots immediately in front of the goalie with precision. She has no right hand and is not a traditional dodger. Her teammate who also just committed to UNC is a far better dodger. She can feed and is totally unselfish. Spallina although feeds is as selfish as they come if the offense isn’t going through her but is more physical and a better dodger. Insane shot and unpredictable. Nowhere near the same level athlete but she gets to the net. I would bet while both don’t have great first years, spallina will be he more effective in college.

You also have to consider the players that are already at each school. UNC has the #1 recruit in the 2023 class that will be occupying the left attack position for the first couple of years Winkler is there. Spallina may end up having a clearer path to playing depending on which school she chooses. What school you choose can go a long ways in determining how successful a college career you have.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i watch alot of CT lax and Lauretani is the best dodger in this class by far. IMO she was the best player in the class from what i saw. Winkler wasn't too far behind. They carried a very average Ridgefield squad for years. Put them on an underachieving team like SA and they will be top 5 in the country. AS is an amazing player but she gets way too hot and cold and the incosistency needs to be corrected in college for her to fullfil her full potential. She's strong and powerful, has a wicked shot, and great lax sense. All the tools. But she has to put it together.

I hope she goes to CUSE because i think she'll benefit greatly learning from KT who was the most talented player of all time.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just keep things positive on here all these years later it doesn’t matter who won or lost it’s about where they go off to school and wherever they choose it’s a great accomplishment. This class is excellent. Summer tournaments are done Rankings are done by inside lacrosse now it’s about the kids finding their way

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just keep things positive on here all these years later it doesn’t matter who won or lost it’s about where they go off to school and wherever they choose it’s a great accomplishment. This class is excellent. Summer tournaments are done Rankings are done by inside lacrosse now it’s about the kids finding their way

The only ranking that matters is the rankings the coaches on your daughter's short list of schools have.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Interesting that there is no activity on this thread. If I were a conspiracy theorist, I'd think posts were being suppressed.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by cltlax
Interesting that there is no activity on this thread. If I were a conspiracy theorist, I'd think posts were being suppressed.

from who

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Originally Posted by cltlax

from who

Not sure, but I can't fathom being in September and no activity in this forum. Wasn't long ago that this forum was mysteriously not accessible.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Happy October!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
well that was an interesting September

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This going to get going again?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This going to get going again?

Lax forum. That’s where everybody went.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’m guessing the college coaches liked what they saw. 25 rostered players - 25 D1 commits. Sorry your daughter didn’t get any calls.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’m guessing the college coaches liked what they saw. 25 rostered players - 25 D1 commits. Sorry your daughter didn’t get any calls.

It would help if you quoted a post... this seems random...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Response to a bunch of posts that for whatever reason were removed. They were basically attacking JS’s team as usual. Thought we were past that 🤦‍♂️

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Response to a bunch of posts that for whatever reason were removed. They were basically attacking JS’s team as usual. Thought we were past that 🤦‍♂️

Lmao. Deleted posts about Spallina. Typical. It’s why no one posts here anymore.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That says it all about the people who "don't post here anymore"

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nobody posts here anymore. Nothing do to with Spallina. The waiting to get approved is what did it. Sometimes you post something and it’s not up for hours. If it makes it up at all. Had a 2025 daughter getting recruited and there was nothing for months. Go on other sites and there was hundreds of posts

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What other sites?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What other sites?

Not telling you. Therefore you can bring your nonsense there? Nope. Enjoy here where being an acolyte has its advantages.

Like Reply Quote
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard