BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,817
Posts388,184
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 279 of 325 1 2 277 278 279 280 281 324 325
Re: Boys High School
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
What a bunch of cry babies on here! You guys [Censored] about everything! Bunch of Karens!

Look who is here , Hi Mark ! Cant wait for Lars and you to [Censored] Heads . Going to be Fun to watch.

You have a bizzare and unhealthy obsession with that guy and his club.

Talk about living in someone’s head rent free.
I just want him to post the schedule.

Now that the schedule is posted can we complain there is no talent.Just give 91 the trophy now?

Odds are in their favor. Who's beating them?? I bet they are the #1 seed after Saturday.
For which grade year?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What a bunch of cry babies on here! You guys [Censored] about everything! Bunch of Karens!

Look who is here , Hi Mark ! Cant wait for Lars and you to [Censored] Heads . Going to be Fun to watch.

You have a bizzare and unhealthy obsession with that guy and his club.

Now that the schedule is posted can we complain there is no talent.Just give 91 the trophy now?

Odds are in their favor. Who's beating them?? I bet they are the #1 seed after Saturday.
For which grade year?

Probably all of them

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Talk about living in someone’s head rent free.[/quote]
I just want him to post the schedule.[/quote]

Now that the schedule is posted can we complain there is no talent.Just give 91 the trophy now?[/quote]

Odds are in their favor. Who's beating them?? I bet they are the #1 seed after Saturday.[/quote]
For which grade year?[/quote]

Probably all of them[/quote]

9 to 3 at half time last night.Class mercy move instructing the defense to run around the net with the off hand in the second half with the year below kids. Give the credit were it is due. Could have been 35 to 0. And a lot of the team wasnt there. Great to see another dominant great team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Now that the schedule is posted can we complain there is no talent.Just give 91 the trophy now?[/quote]

Odds are in their favor. Who's beating them?? I bet they are the #1 seed after Saturday.[/quote]

9 to 3 at half time last night.Class mercy move instructing the defense to run around the net with the off hand in the second half with the year below kids. Give the credit were it is due. Could have been 35 to 0. And a lot of the team wasnt there. Great to see another dominant great team.[/quote]

Not sure anyone knows what you are talking about.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

9 to 3 at half time last night.Class mercy move instructing the defense to run around the net with the off hand in the second half with the year below kids. Give the credit were it is due. Could have been 35 to 0. And a lot of the team wasnt there. Great to see another dominant great team.[/quote]
No one cares except you.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No one cares except you.[/quote]

Just wait till those Annapolis Hawks jump in and play with the Richmond Hawks at 240 on Saturday

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Weak humble brag over a no name win.Try better next time.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No one cares except you.[/quote]

Just wait till those Annapolis Hawks jump in and play with the Richmond Hawks at 240 on Saturday[/quote]

Already coming up with excuses before you even lose to Richmond!?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just wait till those Annapolis Hawks jump in and play with the Richmond Hawks at 240 on Saturday

Yes

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes

Looks like a solid 26/27 bracket

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Millon results
2024 FCA MD
2025 Team 91 Fire MD
2026 Hawks
2027 Team 91 Machine
2028 Freedom

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Millon results
2024 FCA MD
2025 Team 91 Fire MD
2026 Hawks
2027 Team 91 Machine
2028 Freedom

good tourney for 24 FCA, beating 2 tough 91 team (CLT & Colorado). they are primed for a great summer. no surprise at 25 - is this 91 fire team the best club team ever? hawks 26 positioning to be top dog nationwide - you've heard it hear first.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Millon results
2024 FCA MD
2025 Team 91 Fire MD
2026 Hawks
2027 Team 91 Machine
2028 Freedom

good tourney for 24 FCA, beating 2 tough 91 team (CLT & Colorado). they are primed for a great summer. no surprise at 25 - is this 91 fire team the best club team ever? hawks 26 positioning to be top dog nationwide - you've heard it hear first.

Gotta love these Hawks parents after 1 tournament 😂

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
20 91 crush would like a word. 91 fire is pretty unbelievable. If they finish strong this and next year it’s a debate for sure in my book

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Millon results
2024 FCA MD
2025 Team 91 Fire MD
2026 Hawks
2027 Team 91 Machine
2028 Freedom

I thought the 2026 hawks flamed out after middle school. They got killed by DCE in their last HoCo game. Are they still competitive on a national level?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
20 91 crush would like a word. 91 fire is pretty unbelievable. If they finish strong this and next year it’s a debate for sure in my book

Aren't there club lacrosse forums? I thought this was about high school lacrosse.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Didnt they beat MESA by one goal in the finals? And Toronto by 1 on Saturday? They are good obviously, but best ever for a middle school team, come on.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Millon results
2024 FCA MD
2025 Team 91 Fire MD
2026 Hawks
2027 Team 91 Machine
2028 Freedom

They beat two top 10 teams this weekend. I'd celebrate too.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Aren’t all these kids in high school?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Aren't there club lacrosse forums? I thought this was about high school lacrosse.

All teams mentioned are in High School dummy

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Didnt they beat MESA by one goal in the finals? And Toronto by 1 on Saturday? They are good obviously, but best ever for a middle school team, come on.

wrong team dude

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Millon results
2024 FCA MD
2025 Team 91 Fire MD
2026 Hawks
2027 Team 91 Machine
2028 Freedom

I thought the 2026 hawks flamed out after middle school. They got killed by DCE in their last HoCo game. Are they still competitive on a national level?

They clearly made some good additions. Watched most of their W over sweetlax while my 27 warmed up. They looked good.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Millon results
2024 FCA MD
2025 Team 91 Fire MD
2026 Hawks
2027 Team 91 Machine
2028 Freedom

You thought right. Fall and last summer was bad. When only offense player got hurt they got smoked. Lefty MCD is back and can still make them good for one game.Why they only have to play one good team in a tournament they can win. Get a few goals and stall all game. But for college this wont be good.There is a thing called the shot clock. Why they do not do real tournaments. Have to play 6 or 7 good teams and they show how thin they are. Quick quarter final loss if they can make it that far. Cant recruit more good players with all the yelling. Also good players want to play at big tournaments and be seen. Why Crabs are place to be in hs club and why they win all the time in recruiting years.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

wrong team dude

That's 2027 LI 91 Machine, Fire is 2025 Team 91 MD

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So Crabs won last week and knocked off 2 top ten teams and Crabs are ranked

Hawks knocks off the #8 and #3 ranked teams this weeks.

Both squads played in basically the same tourney

Still haven’t seen DCE, True, 91, Looneys name any team in the area in the finals.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Millon results
2024 FCA MD
2025 Team 91 Fire MD
2026 Hawks
2027 Team 91 Machine
2028 Freedom

You thought right. Fall and last summer was bad. When only offense player got hurt they got smoked. Lefty MCD is back and can still make them good for one game.Why they only have to play one good team in a tournament they can win. Get a few goals and stall all game. But for college this wont be good.There is a thing called the shot clock. Why they do not do real tournaments. Have to play 6 or 7 good teams and they show how thin they are. Quick quarter final loss if they can make it that far. Cant recruit more good players with all the yelling. Also good players want to play at big tournaments and be seen. Why Crabs are place to be in hs club and why they win all the time in recruiting years.

Well written

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Millon results
2024 FCA MD
2025 Team 91 Fire MD
2026 Hawks
2027 Team 91 Machine
2028 Freedom

Calm down Ryan. It's Monday. Don't overexert so early in the week.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So, according to you: 91, FCA, Hawks and Freedom are High Schools now? You must be the traveling assistant to all the local HS special Ed teachers. I’m sure your son is top of the class in remedial reading, just like his bozo father.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So, according to you: 91, FCA, Hawks and Freedom are High Schools now? You must be the traveling assistant to all the local HS special Ed teachers. I’m sure your son is top of the class in remedial reading, just like his bozo father.

Settle down guys. It's monday. Those arent high schools, but they are high school aged players with the exception of the 28s.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Settle down guys. It's monday. Those arent high schools, but they are high school aged players with the exception of the 28s.

This is a 2024 and 2025 section, please return to the kiddy table.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is a 2024 and 2025 section, please return to the kiddy table.

Ladies, can you take this to the powder room and let us men debate who is the top high school aged players and their team who are not in HS yet.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NHSLS this weekend! Gilman’s varsity is playing in the JV division!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BS.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Surprising that the IL #1 2023 recruit did not even make the Baltimore Metro 1st team when 5 of his teammates did.
Is that just because he was injured part of the year?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Surprising that the IL #1 2023 recruit did not even make the Baltimore Metro 1st team when 5 of his teammates did.

he only played in like 6-7 games

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

More likely jealousy of talent. His games he played in were better than most players for combined season .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Really? Ladies. I am sure that there are more than a handful of ladies that know more than you do about top tier lacrosse.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nothing wrong with that, get their confidence up for next year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

More likely jealousy of talent. His games he played in were better than most players for combined season .
More like overhyped for 5 years.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nothing wrong with that, get their confidence up for next year.

You sound like a holdback lost dad.

Like Reply Quote
Page 279 of 325 1 2 277 278 279 280 281 324 325
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard