BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,300
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 62 of 72 1 2 60 61 62 63 64 71 72
Re: Boys 2027 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Did the 91 dad fall while climbing the bleachers? Really, what could he have done to overshadow the 2 win squad on the field? Please share to continue his embarrassment.

91 Pole goes up high around the neck with a hold. 30 second releasable penalty not done with intent. 91 Dad, who is not the player's father, starts screaming how soft 91 is and how the penalty is okay with him. NL dads turn around and look in his direction and 91 dad, remember not even the player's father, goes even more haywire challenging the NL dads to a fight. He is now out of his mind. Ref comes over, gives a warning and the 91 Dad as other 91 parents start moving away. Btw, this was a 14-5 game at this point with time running out.

Pretty accurate, but don't forget the context is that this Dad was "coaching" the 91 team from the stands the whole game, at the top of his lungs, and his coaching was 100% negative and about 75% wrong. Even among lacrosse parents, who generally are not a chill crowd, this guy stood out to the point of being comical. But it turned ugly on the hold penalty when he started challenging all the Next Level parents to come fight him. And, I don't think that he was calling the 91 player soft, but rather he was calling the Next Level players (who were up by 8-10 goals) soft, saying that they needed to be checked harder and more aggressively, which is a not so subtle call for the 91 kids to play dirty. And sadly, it is easy to tell who is his son; the poor kid has to be mortified.
There's no way that father has ever played a meaningful game of lacrosse in his life. Trying to relive it through his son, sad.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did the 91 dad fall while climbing the bleachers? Really, what could he have done to overshadow the 2 win squad on the field? Please share to continue his embarrassment.

91 Pole goes up high around the neck with a hold. 30 second releasable penalty not done with intent. 91 Dad, who is not the player's father, starts screaming how soft 91 is and how the penalty is okay with him. NL dads turn around and look in his direction and 91 dad, remember not even the player's father, goes even more haywire challenging the NL dads to a fight. He is now out of his mind. Ref comes over, gives a warning and the 91 Dad as other 91 parents start moving away. Btw, this was a 14-5 game at this point with time running out.

Pretty accurate, but don't forget the context is that this Dad was "coaching" the 91 team from the stands the whole game, at the top of his lungs, and his coaching was 100% negative and about 75% wrong. Even among lacrosse parents, who generally are not a chill crowd, this guy stood out to the point of being comical. But it turned ugly on the hold penalty when he started challenging all the Next Level parents to come fight him. And, I don't think that he was calling the 91 player soft, but rather he was calling the Next Level players (who were up by 8-10 goals) soft, saying that they needed to be checked harder and more aggressively, which is a not so subtle call for the 91 kids to play dirty. And sadly, it is easy to tell who is his son; the poor kid has to be mortified.

Definitely surprised by this. Seen 91 many times and don't remember any issues. Always feel bad for the kid in situations like that. The only thing that can come from that is the club moves on and other teams will be hesitant to add him - through no fault of his own. At least it sounds like all the other parents did well not escalating it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thoughts on or experience with National I.D. camp this summer? Is there really a process or is it another Apex style money grab? Anyone been? Worth the price tag?

My son did it recently. He felt like it was very worthwhile and it sounded like a decent amount of talent was there. Had poor experiences with Apex, so def better than that. To be honest it was just a camp to me... so I don't have a ton of background. Just generally positive.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks. I've seen Refs throw parents out of less. 91 (and other clubs) have at least handled that kind of issue in the past well enough. Either suspension for the parent's son or expulsion is typical. Suprised hoco didn't put anything out yet. What's amazing is when people do this and you have careers, especially gov't jobs in this area. What are you doing?

Don't try to apply logic to a parent challenging other parents to a fight at a sporting event. That won't work. Clearly dude is nuts.

I read through the 91 thread in the MD forum and darn is it angry. Honestly, I thought 91 looked really good at times this year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Definitely surprised by this. Seen 91 many times and don't remember any issues. Always feel bad for the kid in situations like that. The only thing that can come from that is the club moves on and other teams will be hesitant to add him - through no fault of his own. At least it sounds like all the other parents did well not escalating it.

Bit of the opposite problem the other year with Sidewinder parents against Team 91. I think that last game and a frustrating season can let that freak flag fly!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thoughts on or experience with National I.D. camp this summer? Is there really a process or is it another Apex style money grab? Anyone been? Worth the price tag?

My son did it recently. He felt like it was very worthwhile and it sounded like a decent amount of talent was there. Had poor experiences with Apex, so def better than that. To be honest it was just a camp to me... so I don't have a ton of background. Just generally positive.

Thank you. I guess I set the bar pretty low mentioning Apex, lol. I appreciate you sharing your take on the camp though.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Son plays for the Crabs. 91 gave us fits this year. Needed all 4 Q to beat them. They had some good players all over the field.
National ID Camp is good. It's a Crabs run camp. My son did it last year. Old-school overnight camp atmosphere.
Lots of very good players from around the nation. Nice location, but a tad far out of the way from the Baltimore DC area. Kid had a blast and really enjoyed meeting kids from other clubs.
Given the gouging that goes on in lax, I thought it was one of the better deals for the money, to be honest with you.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Son plays for the Crabs. 91 gave us fits this year. Needed all 4 Q to beat them. They had some good players all over the field.
National ID Camp is good. It's a Crabs run camp. My son did it last year. Old-school overnight camp atmosphere.
Lots of very good players from around the nation. Nice location, but a tad far out of the way from the Baltimore DC area. Kid had a blast and really enjoyed meeting kids from other clubs.
Given the gouging that goes on in lax, I thought it was one of the better deals for the money, to be honest with you.

Thanks for this too. “Applied”. Now we wait.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Bit of the opposite problem the other year with Sidewinder parents against Team 91. I think that last game and a frustrating season can let that freak flag fly!

What are you talking about? Sidewinders and Team 91 aren't even in the same division.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Original replier here. I agree with all of that, mine has done Navy and Apex and a bunch of the other eLiTE!!!1 camps. This was his favorite. The old school camp atmosphere I think makes it feel special to the boys. You’re out in the country and it’s just lax and hanging out. Top 20-50 clubs last year were well represented. He said competition was great.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Original replier here. I agree with all of that, mine has done Navy and Apex and a bunch of the other eLiTE!!!1 camps. This was his favorite. The old school camp atmosphere I think makes it feel special to the boys. You’re out in the country and it’s just lax and hanging out. Top 20-50 clubs last year were well represented. He said competition was great.

That sounds perfect! Hopefully they’ll accept him.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I have not been that impressed by Navy camps over the last few years. Perhaps they've improved or better in the older years. It was pricier then other camps, had few actual Navy lax people and just other issues.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what happened to the Daddy coach?
After he drove away 3-4 key players to NL, they hired someone else. Big improvement.[/quote]

Not true at all. The head coach, nominally, was changed a couple of years ago. The dad remains the asst, in name only. He is the only voice on the sidelines and runs the team. That said, the team is much improved this year by adding at least 3-4 new starters from outside the immediate area. They could win the league this year with a little luck.[/quote]

Well that didn’t age well. Instead of getting blown out by the Hawks and Next Level as expected, they found a way to lose to Crabs, proving once again that daddy ball doesn’t work.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Win/lose, 2008/2009, Daddy Ball, Over sized rosters, fly in players and all of the other complaints listed on this forum. Am I the only parent who enjoyed the competition in the elite division this year? My son’s team did not make it to the championship which [Censored]! BUT it was really FUN to watch him compete with his team! There is so much talent in the 2027 class! I saw amazing players across the board. Many new kids and many who have been around for sometime. HOCO was both competitive and fun in my opinion.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Win/lose, 2008/2009, Daddy Ball, Over sized rosters, fly in players and all of the other complaints listed on this forum. Am I the only parent who enjoyed the competition in the elite division this year? My son’s team did not make it to the championship which [Censored]! BUT it was really FUN to watch him compete with his team! There is so much talent in the 2027 class! I saw amazing players across the board. Many new kids and many who have been around for sometime. HOCO was both competitive and fun in my opinion.

That kind of sportsmanlike talk will not be tolerated here or at Troy Park!

I agree with you. My kid has friends on several other elite teams and a couple other brackets. We still supoort those kids and it’s nice to see them grow and olay through their healthy little “rivalries” for lack of a better word.

We were watching NCAA ball this weekend and thought we’ll probably see names we recognize out there in years to come. Maybe my kid, maybe not, I really don’t care or plan that far ahead, but for sure there will be some that we watched this Spring show up on ESPN down the road. And it will be fun to see regardless of what club they played for, when their birthday is, what zip code they come from, etc.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Absolutely, I couldn’t agree with you more!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That kind of sportsmanlike talk will not be tolerated here or at Troy Park!

I agree with you. My kid has friends on several other elite teams and a couple other brackets. We still supoort those kids and it’s nice to see them grow and olay through their healthy little “rivalries” for lack of a better word.

We were watching NCAA ball this weekend and thought we’ll probably see names we recognize out there in years to come. Maybe my kid, maybe not, I really don’t care or plan that far ahead, but for sure there will be some that we watched this Spring show up on ESPN down the road. And it will be fun to see regardless of what club they played for, when their birthday is, what zip code they come from, etc.
My kid’s team didn’t make the playoffs, but had a great year in Elite. Great, competitive lx every weekend.hvazah Echo all the things you said.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think 27 has been great during my sons time in the league. Kids/parents/coaches all generally solid. Always a few fool parents but seems like 27 has fewer than others. Amazing that Hawks were able to finish it off and with most of the same kids who have been there for years - very impressive. Lots of top-tier talent throughout though and it will be fun to see where all the kids show up next.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think 27 has been great during my sons time in the league. Kids/parents/coaches all generally solid. Always a few fool parents but seems like 27 has fewer than others. Amazing that Hawks were able to finish it off and with most of the same kids who have been there for years - very impressive. Lots of top-tier talent throughout though and it will be fun to see where all the kids show up next.

Couldn’t have said it better myself!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey hawks parent most of the kids use to be on that 27 team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
https://aussieshroomstherapy.com/

https://aussieshroomstherapy.com/pr...ne-australia-discreet-delivery-same-day/

https://aussieshroomstherapy.com/product-category/ buy-magic-mushrooms-edibles-online-australia/
https://shroomsplanet.net/product/t...orldwide-discreetly-with-cryptocurrency- oakland-california/

https://californiashrooms.store/pro...online-california-usa-discreet-shipping/

https://australianshrooms.net/

https://psilocybindelivery.store/

https://australianshrooms.net/produ...ilocybine-for-sale-online-discretely-in- australia-and-uk/

https://californiashrooms.store/pro...online-california-usa-next-day-delivery/

https://psilocybindelivery.store/

https://psilocybindelivery. store/product-category/where-to-buy-magic-mushrooms-online-california-usa-discreet-shipping-worldwide/

https://australianshrooms.net/product-category/where-to-buy-psilocybin-edibles- online-australia-with-discreet-delivery-shrooms-edibles-for-sale/

https://juvedermstore.net/

https://psilocybindelivery.store/pr...y-and-depression-oakland-california-usa/

https://trippyplanet.net/product-category/buy- psilocybin-online-oakland-california-discreet-next-day-delivery/

https://trippyplanet.net/product-ca...e-discreetly-oakland-shipping-worldwide- ketamine-crystal-for-sale-near-me/

https://trippyplanet.net/product-ca...alifornia-shipping-discreetly-legal-lsd- for-sale-usa/

https://trippyplanet.net/product-ca...-shipping-worldwide-legal-dmt-drugs-for- sale-dmt-drug-store/

https://trippyplanet.net/product-ca...-worldwide-ibogaine-for-sale-near-me-uk/
https://australianshrooms. net/
https://psilocybinstore.us/product-...-discreet-delivery-worldwide-at-the-the- best-shrooms-dispensary-online-psilocybin-mushrooms-for-sale/
https://psilocybinstore.us/
https://australianshrooms.org/
https://beautyfiller.net/
http://handgunstore.us/
https://psilocybinmushroomshop.net/
https://psilocybinmushroomshop.net/...-sale-online-discretely-to-any-location- in-usa-canda-australia-and-uk/
https://psilocybinstore.us/product-...reet-delivery-worldwide-at-the-the-best- shrooms-dispensary-online-psilocybin-mushrooms-for-sale/
https://psilocybinmushroomstore.co/
https://psilocybinmushroomstore.us/
https://psilocybinmushroomstore.us/product-category/buy-magic-mushrooms-online- california-with-discreet-delivery-worldwide/
https://psilocybinmushroomstore.co/...-mail-order-psilocybin-for-sale-near-me/
https://denvermagicmushroom.net/
https://denvermagicmushroom.net/pro...er-colorado-discreet-delivery-worldwide/
https://psilocybinmicrodose.us/
https://aussieshroomstore.com/
https://denvershroom.org/
https://denvershroom.org/product-ca...e-denver-colorado-usa-discreet-delivery- worldwide/
https://denvershroom.org/product-ca...do-usa-with-discreet-delivery-worldwide/
https://shopshroomsusa.com/
https://oaklandshroomshop.com/
https://420budstore.net/
https://oaklandshroomshop.com/produ...ifornia-usa-discreet-shipping-worldwide/
https://ketamine4u.net/
http://australianshrooms.org/
https://denvershroom.org/product-ca...e-denver-colorado-usa-discreet-delivery- worldwide/
https://australianshrooms.org/produ...e-australia-discreet-delivery-worldwide/
https://psilocybinstore.us/product-category/the-best-psilocybin- store-to-buy-magic-mushrooms-online-colorado-usa-with-discreet-delivery-worldwide-at-the-the-best-shrooms-dispensary-online-psilocybin-mushrooms-for-sale/
https://psilocybinmushroomshop.net/...any-location-in-usa-canda-australia-and- uk/
https://medicalketamine.net/
https://dmthome.org/product/buy-changa-dmt-online/
https://dmthome.org/product/dmt-vape-pen-for-sale/
https://dmthome.org/
https://buydmtaustralia.com/
https://usketamineclinic.net/
https://botoxworld.net/
http://beautyfiller.store/

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How in the world did the above post make it past a moderator... come on BOTC

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Since the 2028s are not affected by the new age rules, how many 2027 Crabs will be holding back before high school?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HoCo was a great experience. We played in AAA Team MD with only 1 season in Elite. Thought we deserved to be there this past year not sure what happened politics I guess. I think we would have won a few games and been as competitive as the rest other than top couple. Looking forward to seeing how the group stacks up this Summer.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HoCo was a great experience. We played in AAA Team MD with only 1 season in Elite. Thought we deserved to be there this past year not sure what happened politics I guess. I think we would have won a few games and been as competitive as the rest other than top couple. Looking forward to seeing how the group stacks up this Summer.

I agree. I’m not sure how much politics played a role but there always seems to be a gap between the top 4 and bottom 4.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I agree. I’m not sure how much politics played a role but there always seems to be a gap between the top 4 and bottom 4.

My assumption was always that Team MD declined the opportunity to be the 8th team in Elite. Judging by their social media posts it seems like they prefer to win AAA than finish last in Elite.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My assumption was always that Team MD declined the opportunity to be the 8th team in Elite. Judging by their social media posts it seems like they prefer to win AAA than finish last in Elite.

Get holdbacks, get the win seems to work well for Crabs and Hawks. 91 just needs to actually practice.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For Team MD, there were no politics. They absolutely declined to go back up to elite knowing they could realistically win 1 game.

For the Crabs holdbacks from '27 to '28. Expect 1-2 current Crabs and another 2-3 from other clubs to repeat 8th grade and be on the '28 roster.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For Team MD, there were no politics. They absolutely declined to go back up to elite knowing they could realistically win 1 game.

For the Crabs holdbacks from '27 to '28. Expect 1-2 current Crabs and another 2-3 from other clubs to repeat 8th grade and be on the '28 roster.

Did AAA have shot clocks too? Tournaments aren't doing this yet but seems like this was a good thing across the board for middle school teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
From GHCLC
No shot clock – There will be no shot clock (see “Game Time/Counts” section) (2027 Elite and 2028 Elite excluded)

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
<a href="https://coloradoshroomstore.org/index.php/product/buy-psilocybin-mushrooms-online-in-colorado-discreet-delivery-worldwide-2023/">buy-psilocybin-mushrooms-online-in-colorado-discreet-delivery-worldwide-2023 usa uk au</a>
<a href="https://psilocybinmagicmushroomstore.net/product-category/buy-psilocybin-microdose-online-michigan-discreet-free-shipping/">buy-psilocybin-microdose-online-michigan-discreet-free-shipping usa uk au</a>
<a href="https://australiamagicmushroomstore.com/product-category/buy-microdose-capsules-online-melbourne-australia-discreet-delivery-microdose-for-sale-shipping-discreetly-legit-online-magic-mushrooms-shop-in-australia/">buy-microdose-capsules-online-melbourne-australia-discreet-delivery-microdose-for-sale-shipping-discreetly-legit-online-magic-mushrooms-shop-in-australia usa uk au</a>
<a href="https://denvermagicmushroom.org/index.php/product/best-place-to-buy-magic-mushrooms-online-denver-usa-discreet-delivery-worldwide-psilocybin-mushroom-for-sale-near-me-shrooms-dispensary/">best-place-to-buy-magic-mushrooms-online-denver-usa-discreet-delivery-worldwide-psilocybin-mushroom-for-sale-near-me-shrooms-dispensary usa uk au</a>
<a href="https://doctorshroomsfarm.com/index.php/product/buy-psychedelics-online-at-doctor-shrooms-colorado-springs-usa-discreet-shipping-worldwide/">buy-psychedelics-online-at-doctor-shrooms-colorado-springs-usa-discreet-shipping-worldwide usa uk au</a>
<a href="https://psycheplanet.org/index.php/product/buy-psychedelics-online-at-doctor-shrooms-colorado-springs-usa-discreet-shipping-worldwide/">buy-psychedelics-online-at-doctor-shrooms-colorado-springs-usa-discreet-shipping-worldwide usa uk au</a>
<a href="https://trippyworld.us/index.php/product/best-place-to-buy-magic-mushrooms-online-california-usa-discreet-delivery-worldwide-psilocybin-mushroom-for-sale-near-me-shrooms-dispensary/">best-place-to-buy-magic-mushrooms-online-california-usa-discreet-delivery-worldwide-psilocybin-mushroom-for-sale-near-me-shrooms-dispensary usa uk au</a>
<a href="https://buymushroomonline.net/product-category/buy-magic-mushroom-edibles-online-in-denver-where-to-buy-mushroom-edibles-for-sale-online-in-denver-colorado/">buy-magic-mushroom-edibles-online-in-denver-where-to-buy-mushroom-edibles-for-sale-online-in-denver-colorado usa uk au</a>
<a href="https://buyhandgunsonline.com/">buyhandgunsonline.com/ usa</a><a href="https://texasglockstore.org/">texasglockstore.org/ usa</a>
href="https://denvermagicmushroomstore.net/product-category/buy-magic-mushrooms-online-in-colorado-spring/">buy-magic-mushrooms-online-in-colorado-spring usa</a>

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Really admins? Why even bother eith a post approval process?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sounds like typical TMD communication. Your director and leadership would much rather win a lesser title than get teeth removed in elite.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
https://californiamushroomstore.com/
https://californiamushroomstore.com/product-category/buy-dried-mushrooms-online-guide/
https://californiamushroomstore.com...om-microdose-capsules-online-california/
https://californiamushroomstore.com...e-california-buy-shrooms-edibles-online/
https://psycheplanet.org/
https://psycheplanet.org/product-category/buy-dried-magic-mushrooms-online-oakland/
https://psycheplanet.org/product-category/ketamine/
https://psycheplanet.org/product-ca...orldwide-mail-order-liquid-lsd-for-sale/
https://australiamagicmushroomstore.com/
https://australiamagicmushroomstore...e-australia-discreet-delivery-worldwide/
https://australiamagicmushroomstore...nline-magic-mushrooms-shop-in-australia/
https://australiamagicmushroomstore...creet-delivery-shrooms-edibles-for-sale/
https://trippyworld.us/
https://trippyworld.us/product-cate...worldwide-psilocybin-mushrooms-for-sale/
https://trippyworld.us/product-category/best-psilocybin-chocolate-bar-for-sale-california/
https://trippyworld.us/product-cate...-discreet-delivery-lsd-for-sale-near-me/
https://coloradoshroomstore.org
https://coloradoshroomstore.org/ind...olorado-discreet-delivery-worldwide-2023
https://driedmagicmushroomstore.com/
https://driedmagicmushroomstore.com/product-category/buy-magic-mushroom-grow-kits-online-in-texas/
https://driedmagicmushroomstore.com...m-spores-online-texas-discreet-shipping/
https://buyhandgunsonline.com/
https://buyhandgunsonline.com/product/arsenal-inc-sam7k-7-62x39mm
https://denvermagicmushroomstore.us/
https://denvermagicmushroomstore.us...ry-online-psilocybin-mushrooms-for-sale/
https://psilocybinmagicmushroomstore.net/
https://psilocybinmagicmushroomstor...-online-michigan-discreet-free-shipping/
https://psilocybinmagicmushroomstor...-buy-magic-mushrooms-online-in-michigan/
https://buymushroomonline.net/
https://buymushroomonline.net/produ...bles-for-sale-online-in-denver-colorado/
https://denvermagicmushroomstore.net/
https://denvermagicmushroomstore.net/product-category/buy-magic-mushrooms-online-in-colorado-spring/
https://denvermagicmushroomstore.ne...oom-grow-kits-online-in-denver-colorado/
https://psychedelicsplanet.org/
https://psychedelicsplanet.org/product-category/where-to-buy-cannabis-online-in-portland-oregon/
https://buyglockonline.net/
https://buyglockonline.net/product-category/glock-17-series/
https://texasglockstore.org/
https://texasglockstore.org/product-category/glock-19-for-sale-discreetly-in-texas-usa/
https://trippypsychedelicsstore.net/ https://trippypsychedelicsstore.net/
https://trippypsychedelicsstore.net...online-washington-usa-discreet-delivery/
https://trippypsychedelicsstore.net/product-category/where-to-buy-dmt-online-washington-dc-usa/
https://psychedelicworldusa.shop/ https://psychedelicworldusa.shop/
https://doctorshroom.store/ https://doctorshroom.store/
https://teacuppoodles.shop/ https://teacuppoodles.shop/
https://trippystore.us/ https://trippystore.us/
https://aussiepsychedelic.net/ https://aussiepsychedelic.net/
https://buymushroomscanada.net/ https://buymushroomscanada.net/

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax caught cheating again at Naptown. At least 1 2026 was playing down in the 2027 division under the old "reclassing this fall" defense. Madlax claimed they thought it was okay and because there was no age or class verification in place, The player didn't exactly hide it as he was wearing his Deerfield helmet. Hogan didn't do anything except tell them the high schooler couldn't play the next day.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax caught cheating again at Naptown. At least 1 2026 was playing down in the 2027 division under the old "reclassing this fall" defense. Madlax claimed they thought it was okay and because there was no age or class verification in place, The player didn't exactly hide it as he was wearing his Deerfield helmet. Hogan didn't do anything except tell them the high schooler couldn't play the next day.

Part of game. Grow up and take on coopetition

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Says the D Bag. I hope that was sarcasm. You got out just in time and your kid still stinks.
https://nationallacrossefederation.com/ageverificationpolicy/

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Madlax caught cheating again at Naptown. At least 1 2026 was playing down in the 2027 division under the old "reclassing this fall" defense. Madlax claimed they thought it was okay and because there was no age or class verification in place, The player didn't exactly hide it as he was wearing his Deerfield helmet. Hogan didn't do anything except tell them the high schooler couldn't play the next day.

Part of game. Grow up and take on coopetition[/quote

Or reclass like your kid because he can’t play with his age group….

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It’s annoying but everyone does it. My own sons team has a kid doing the same thing, and I would be apoplectic if the whole team was DQ’d.

Like Reply Quote
Page 62 of 72 1 2 60 61 62 63 64 71 72
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard