BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted!! PWant FILLED REGISTRATIONS, REAL SOCIAL MEDIA FOLLOWERS for you? Contact us! | Be Part of Our Intriguing Newsletter List and Our Elite Community: Influence & Network with U.S. based Laxers!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts384,882
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 259 of 311 1 2 257 258 259 260 261 310 311
Re: Boys High School
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ABS is going to get run over by McDonough this friday

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
If you think that BL is loaded with transfers this year, you should see what they have coming in next year. Although they graduate some borders, they are bringing in some studs. Lefty sniper wyatt riehl from Mass. Super athletic player with quick feet and a rocket of a shot, he lit it up for Laxachusetts last summer.

Why doesn't BL join the Founder League so this Lefty Sniper can play against his old teammates. Seemingly more evident that should be the future path for them. Then they can concentrate on playing all A conference with remaining sports. A future Lax Championship in MIAA for them in the future will never hold the same weight as one in the past did.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Breaking news: Stack has narrowed his choices down to 2 schools, John carroll and MSJ. He believes that they got really athletic and commanded respect all over the field in there big wins over powerhouses Catonsville and Fallston. He has been getting dialed with players on both teams recently, and confirmed that both teams have certified nail guns. Although it is not confirmed, it is likely that stack will attend whatever school wins this year.

You’re kind of a 🍆. That is all.

Last edited by Team BOTC; . Reason: Moderated ff community standards
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The mighty Dons begin their in conference play Friday at 7pm. Many believe that this game could expose the ineptitude of the LB coaching staff and the fraudulent players that are on the team. Catch the Gaels beating the Dons 14-6 under the lights.

The more likely result is that the Dons "only" beat the Gaels 14-6 which exposes the ineptitude of the LB coaching staff, which I think is well established anyway.

"Fraudulent players?" Boring.

LB hasn't hit rock bottom in terms of on-field performance yet, and that should scare/motivate people. Recruitment of 2026 and 2027 classes was not handled very well, partially due to the tenuous future of the coaching staff. 2028 could be the same if a new coach isn't announced in the next 90 days or so.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
that is correct, stacks father told me he is MASSIVE.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Breaking news: Stack has narrowed his choices down to 2 schools, John carroll and MSJ. He believes that they got really athletic and commanded respect all over the field in there big wins over powerhouses Catonsville and Fallston. He has been getting dialed with players on both teams recently, and confirmed that both teams have certified nail guns. Although it is not confirmed, it is likely that stack will attend whatever school wins this year.

You’re kind of a 🍆. That is all.
Kind of?
Funny thing is is he probably has the cell phone numbers of the majority of the people in this forum. Instead of being a grown-up and texting people this stuff, he feels brave posting it here. My guess is his kid wasn’t recruited to any MIAA school.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stack is the real deal. Word is he’s being in contact with Tillman, tambroni, brecshi and others. Word is this kid can flat out snipe the net and your daughters from their boyfriends. Stacks style of recruitment is to get as dialed as possible on campus because that’s just how he does it. Stack will light up your [Censored] [Censored] sons team any day of the week

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey, this is stack. No one in here knows where I’m going so all you posers need to accept that I’m coming south to rip corners and check out your daughters.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is Stack? He sounds small.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MIAA Week 1 Spreads

Mcdonogh at Spalding Eagles -6.5
St Paul at Severn Severn -2.5
MSJ at Loyola Dons -4.5
CH at STM St. Marys -3.5
JC at BL Lakers -7.5

I am hammering the Don's spread and will be parlaying that with St pauls +2.5

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
St Mary’s may need to win it this year. 20 plus seniors and no younger talent behind them. Younger talent and the Hawks pipelines are heading to Spalding now. How does this happen?

STM got a good amount of the 2027 Hawks and quite a few 2026 Hawks. They also got some ProStart, PLC and NL kids

Not the ones that matter. Spalding is heavily courting the 2028 hawks/7th graders I am hearing. Heavy recruiting the top third of that team. St Marys will not be good after this year for years to come. Correct in saying they need to win it NOW

You don’t know what you’re talking about and there are families that will never choose Spalding.

Spalding? Better do your research.

Honest question - What are the major differences between Spalding and St. Mary's? Academically, athletics, culturally? They seem to come in about equal in online Maryland private school rankings. Is it just the "charming" downtown Annapolis local? I know kids that live closer to StM that Spalding.
Weak academics, guidance counselors are useless, they have block classes so the classes are an 1.5 hours, diversity is non existent, teachers there are there to collect a paycheck and nothing else, if you are not a family of once a saint always a saint your kid will NOT survive, you think Spalding is bad with politics STM is 10 times worse. Oh and if you don’t live in Annapolis Cove your kid will be excluded. Watching my nephew go through this was heartbreaking.

Can Verify, Correct on All !! The Quarter Zip , Millar Blue Short , Boat shoe wearing crowd is a tough one to crack,
Spalding is a much better choice and way cheaper.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MIAA Week 1 Spreads

Mcdonogh at Spalding Eagles -6.5
St Paul at Severn Severn -2.5
MSJ at Loyola Dons -4.5
CH at STM St. Marys -3.5
JC at BL Lakers -7.5

I am hammering the Don's spread and will be parlaying that with St pauls +2.5

Honestly I doubt any game except McD vs New Cut Senior High will be this close.

Mcdonogh at Spalding Eagles -4
St Paul at Severn Severn -7
MSJ at Loyola Dons -8.5
CH at STM St. Marys -4
JC at BL Lakers -10.5

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who’s the wonder boy and why isn’t he playing?

Probably best Attackman to come out of MIAA in last 30 years. Top , I mean Number 1 recruit in Nation. Main reason for MIAA Championship last year and future Hall Of Fame College player. Need I say more ? .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who’s the wonder boy and why isn’t he playing?

Probably best Attackman to come out of MIAA in last 30 years. Top , I mean Number 1 recruit in Nation. Main reason for MIAA Championship last year and future Hall Of Fame College player. Need I say more ? .

Remember...His team got a lot of help from a late errant pass that was the primary reason for that win. Thanks Mark.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am really excited for the stm chc game tomorrow. I think the line is even. I would have the line at saints -4.5 but I don’t like how the saints man up has been looking. Last year #47 was a great player and made the difference in many games. In a couple weeks they’ll be fine, but with O’Conner also out on a team issued suspension for showing up too dialed for a Wednesday afternoon practice, they will be hurting for the next couple weeks.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am really excited for the stm chc game tomorrow. I think the line is even. I would have the line at saints -4.5 but I don’t like how the saints man up has been looking. Last year #47 was a great player and made the difference in many games. In a couple weeks they’ll be fine, but with O’Conner also out on a team issued suspension for showing up too dialed for a Wednesday afternoon practice, they will be hurting for the next couple weeks.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[Censored] together

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Errant pass or timely check on the hands?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is this Stacks kid? I thinks his a s s is a poser.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CH has been waiting almost a year for this game. Saints better buckle those chin straps.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Saints took down CH jv yesterday and varsity is next.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can anyone clarify the miaa age eligibility rule for lacrosse. Is it 19 at 9/1? Is it non league games only ? Or is this a suggested guideline?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The major weakness for Severn this year is undoubtedly their LSM Play. I mean this kid is just awful. Watching him play makes me sick. Hoping he gets replaced sooner than later.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
sounds like a jealous dad

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can anyone clarify the miaa age eligibility rule for lacrosse. Is it 19 at 9/1? Is it non league games only ? Or is this a suggested guideline?

II. AGE LIMITATIONS
A student who has attained his/her 19th birthday before August 31st of a given academic year is not eligible to participate.
A student who has attained his/her 19th birthday on or after August 31st of a given academic year may participate only on the Varsity level.

https://www.calverthall.com/list-detail?pk=12977#:~:text=A%20student%20who%20has%20attained,is%20not%20eligible%20to%20participate.

2. Age Limitations
A student who has attained his/her 19th birthday before August 31 of a given academic year is not eligible to participate.

A student who has attained his/her 19th birthday on or after August 31st of a given academic year may participate only on the Varsity level.

https://miaahandbook.com/

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The major weakness for Severn this year is undoubtedly their LSM Play. I mean this kid is just awful. Watching him play makes me sick. Hoping he gets replaced sooner than later.

Third string lsm dads don’t often shine on botc but way to step up.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Someone is very upset his son is on the bench. Tell him to hit the wall and man up instead of coming here acting a three year old who had his candy taken from him..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Incredibly classless post. Hope your son doesn’t grow up with your 💩 attitude.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The referees won the game for SM. They were allowing hits to the head, intentional tripping, and holding just slide by. At one point, 3 SM players were hammering away on a CH player laying on the ground. The refs didn't seem to know the basic rules of the game and SM didn't care about rules. SM was very physical being urged on by the coaches.They and the refs won by 1 goal.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

II. AGE LIMITATIONS
A student who has attained his/her 19th birthday before August 31st of a given academic year is not eligible to participate.

https://www.calverthall.com/list-detail?pk=12977#:~:text=A%20student%20who%20has%20attained,is%20not%20eligible%20to%20participate.

2. Age Limitations
A student who has attained his/her 19th birthday before August 31 of a given academic year is not eligible to participate.

https://miaahandbook.com/

How is the pole playing for mcd?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The pole for McD is playing very well and is eligible per the 8/31 rule above. I do believe that CHC's ineligible player is able to play in non-conference games but is out for the MIAA schedule.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The pole for McD is playing very well and is eligible per the 8/31 rule above. I do believe that CHC's ineligible player is able to play in non-conference games but is out for the MIAA schedule.

Not eligible to play in non MIAA or MIAA games.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The referees won the game for SM. They were allowing hits to the head, intentional tripping, and holding just slide by. At one point, 3 SM players were hammering away on a CH player laying on the ground. The refs didn't seem to know the basic rules of the game and SM didn't care about rules. SM was very physical being urged on by the coaches.They and the refs won by 1 goal.

Seems legit. We often see the Baltimore refs tilting things in favor of St. Mary’s when they are playing in Baltimore.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did I read the Calvert Hall/St Mary’s score right? They must have had the same refs.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So the rumors about the duke lsm commit were false. He was eligible all along.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
St Mary’s may need to win it this year. 20 plus seniors and no younger talent behind them. Younger talent and the Hawks pipelines are heading to Spalding now. How does this happen?

STM got a good amount of the 2027 Hawks and quite a few 2026 Hawks. They also got some ProStart, PLC and NL kids

Not the ones that matter. Spalding is heavily courting the 2028 hawks/7th graders I am hearing. Heavy recruiting the top third of that team. St Marys will not be good after this year for years to come. Correct in saying they need to win it NOW

You don’t know what you’re talking about and there are families that will never choose Spalding.

Spalding? Better do your research.

Honest question - What are the major differences between Spalding and St. Mary's? Academically, athletics, culturally? They seem to come in about equal in online Maryland private school rankings. Is it just the "charming" downtown Annapolis local? I know kids that live closer to StM that Spalding.
Weak academics, guidance counselors are useless, they have block classes so the classes are an 1.5 hours, diversity is non existent, teachers there are there to collect a paycheck and nothing else, if you are not a family of once a saint always a saint your kid will NOT survive, you think Spalding is bad with politics STM is 10 times worse. Oh and if you don’t live in Annapolis Cove your kid will be excluded. Watching my nephew go through this was heartbreaking.

Can Verify, Correct on All !! The Quarter Zip , Millar Blue Short , Boat shoe wearing crowd is a tough one to crack,
Spalding is a much better choice and way cheaper.

Spalding is not way cheaper.

Seems to me that the other poster has more information than an aunt/uncle would have especially referencing a specific neighborhood in Annapolis. I’ll give you the once a saint always a saint comment though, the legacy families do rule the school. Whether your kid survives it or not, I’ve seen it go both ways.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Seems legit. We often see the Baltimore refs tilting things in favor of St. Mary’s when they are playing in Baltimore.

Agreed. If you are crying about officiating at this level.....

This really sounds like a mom post, "they were being very physical and urged on by coaches!" Sounds like they gave CHC the business.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CH 17 turnovers against SM

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is this the kid that transferee from Spalding? If it is well good luck… daddy has his say in what happens. His kid will start and play and the other two brothers will be on the field 100% of the time as well. Good luck

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CH has been waiting almost a year for this game. Saints better buckle those chin straps.
CHC got skull dragged down highway 50 last night

Like Reply Quote
Page 259 of 311 1 2 257 258 259 260 261 310 311
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard