BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,835
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 260 of 325 1 2 258 259 260 261 262 324 325
Re: Boys High School
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
STM dominants CHC 13-2. criminal goalie makes his return in the second half but it isn’t enough. stm navy commit is too much to handle early as he trickles in 7 goals. VMI ex stm player makes return for his 7th season and contributes 5 goals. jamie lily caps off the night with a btb

Is kelly on the hot seat this year at CHC?

Is the main benefactor of the program, who never had success prior to him taking over as head coach, on the hot seat? lol - no. More likely he leaves b/c he's burnt out and has no family in the pipeline.

Exactly - It's BK's job for as long as he wants it.

CH along with other MIAA teams are overrated and living on the MIAA glory days.

This whole thread aged particularly well.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The pole for McD is playing very well and is eligible per the 8/31 rule above. I do believe that CHC's ineligible player is able to play in non-conference games but is out for the MIAA schedule.

Everyone in the know, realizes that many turn a blind eye to the occasional 19 year player . Been like that for years. Who is enforcing if he turned 19 prior to year?? No One !

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The mighty Dons begin their in conference play Friday at 7pm. Many believe that this game could expose the ineptitude of the LB coaching staff and the fraudulent players that are on the team. Catch the Gaels beating the Dons 14-6 under the lights.

The more likely result is that the Dons "only" beat the Gaels 14-6 which exposes the ineptitude of the LB coaching staff, which I think is well established anyway.

"Fraudulent players?" Boring.

LB hasn't hit rock bottom in terms of on-field performance yet, and that should scare/motivate people. Recruitment of 2026 and 2027 classes was not handled very well, partially due to the tenuous future of the coaching staff. 2028 could be the same if a new coach isn't announced in the next 90 days or so.

And yet LB got the best of 2026 class.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ruppel 45% yesterday against Michigan. Still think he is the starter next year? Nah

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ruppel 45% yesterday against Michigan. Still think he is the starter next year? Nah
Because he wasn't over 50 you think he's awful.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LB is very underrated this year. Stacked defense and a sneaky slick offense with some key pieces. Would not be surprised to see them upset STM.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CH has been waiting almost a year for this game. Saints better buckle those chin straps.
CHC got skull dragged down highway 50 last night

BK better be looking for help from his out of state connections after this year. Things ain’t gonna get better anytime soon.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who’s the wonder boy and why isn’t he playing?

Probably best Attackman to come out of MIAA in last 30 years. Top , I mean Number 1 recruit in Nation. Main reason for MIAA Championship last year and future Hall Of Fame College player. Need I say more ? .
All that being said, then why isn’t he playing? Too old for MIAA?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Probably best Attackman to come out of MIAA in last 30 years. Top , I mean Number 1 recruit in Nation. Main reason for MIAA Championship last year and future Hall Of Fame College player. Need I say more ? .

i hear he is injured and hasn't played all season to date. For Mcdonogh to be undefeated without him is kinda scary.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

i hear he is injured and hasn't played all season to date. For Mcdonogh to be undefeated without him is kinda scary.
Nice way to offend all the talent on the team. Takes more than one player to win a game.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LB is very underrated this year. Stacked defense and a sneaky slick offense with some key pieces. Would not be surprised to see them upset STM.

LB gets rolled by double digits; another MIAA beatdown

16-4

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ABS is going to get run over by McDonough this friday

Didnt watch this one, but for where each program is, AS rebuilding and McDonogh looking to defend their championship, a 12-5 win doesnt sound like they ran over anyone.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ABS is going to get run over by McDonough this friday

Didnt watch this one, but for where each program is, AS rebuilding and McDonogh looking to defend their championship, a 12-5 win doesnt sound like they ran over anyone.
St Mary’s may need to win it this year. 20 plus seniors and no younger talent behind them. Younger talent and the Hawks pipelines are heading to Spalding now. How does this happen?

STM got a good amount of the 2027 Hawks and quite a few 2026 Hawks. They also got some ProStart, PLC and NL kids

Not the ones that matter. Spalding is heavily courting the 2028 hawks/7th graders I am hearing. Heavy recruiting the top third of that team. St Marys will not be good after this year for years to come. Correct in saying they need to win it NOW

You don’t know what you’re talking about and there are families that will never choose Spalding.

Spalding? Better do your research.

Honest question - What are the major differences between Spalding and St. Mary's? Academically, athletics, culturally? They seem to come in about equal in online Maryland private school rankings. Is it just the "charming" downtown Annapolis local? I know kids that live closer to StM that Spalding.
Weak academics, guidance counselors are useless, they have block classes so the classes are an 1.5 hours, diversity is non existent, teachers there are there to collect a paycheck and nothing else, if you are not a family of once a saint always a saint your kid will NOT survive, you think Spalding is bad with politics STM is 10 times worse. Oh and if you don’t live in Annapolis Cove your kid will be excluded. Watching my nephew go through this was heartbreaking.

Can Verify, Correct on All !! The Quarter Zip , Millar Blue Short , Boat shoe wearing crowd is a tough one to crack,
Spalding is a much better choice and way cheaper.

Actually Spalding is more expensive.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nice way to offend all the talent on the team. Takes more than one player to win a game.

Sorry, He is the real Deal and runs the offense to perfection , and McD will not lose a game once he is back playing. League is weak this year besides McD and STM ( who will lose by 5 to McD this year ) .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Would love to see it but have seen zero inclination that LB is better or worse than they have been for the last few years. I expect another year of:

not-even-close LB victories vs SP, JC, MSJ (12-3 at halftime), Severn, Gilman,
close games with CHC and Spalding, split at best,
punishing losses at the hands of McD and St M.

And then to close out the Ubriaco era, a recap of the 2021 playoffs, with LB pulling defeat from the jaws of victory against CHC or BL in the 1st round.

Hope I'm wrong.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Because he wasn't over 50 you think he's awful.

Let it go, He is upset his parents dont wear Quarter Zips and MD goalie didnt played in MIAA ,

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CH has been waiting almost a year for this game. Saints better buckle those chin straps.
CHC got skull dragged down highway 50 last night

BK better be looking for help from his out of state connections after this year. Things ain’t gonna get better anytime soon.

BK gets 50+ new elite/AAA/AA players every single year without so much as snapping a finger. He's not going anywhere until his 2028 son is committed, at the very least. And CHC isn't going to push him either.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sorry, He is the real Deal and runs the offense to perfection , and McD will not lose a game once he is back playing. League is weak this year besides McD and STM ( who will lose by 5 to McD this year ) .
Hey dad, seems at 7-0 that the offense does just fine without him. TEAM effort means winning without golden boy. Bet the ball is shared a lot more as well.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The mighty Dons begin their in conference play Friday at 7pm. Many believe that this game could expose the ineptitude of the LB coaching staff and the fraudulent players that are on the team. Catch the Gaels beating the Dons 14-6 under the lights.

The more likely result is that the Dons "only" beat the Gaels 14-6 which exposes the ineptitude of the LB coaching staff, which I think is well established anyway.

LB hasn't hit rock bottom in terms of on-field performance yet, and that should scare/motivate people. Recruitment of 2026 and 2027 classes was not handled very well, partially due to the tenuous future of the coaching staff. 2028 could be the same if a new coach isn't announced in the next 90 days or so.

Prediction was close for my Dons, only beat the Gaels 14-8. Offense looked good, 11-2 in first half, cruised in the 2nd. Face off and defense still working, everything is in place. MSJ small. Offensively not bad, but defense and goalie are not good.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Prediction was close for my Dons, only beat the Gaels 14-8. Offense looked good, 11-2 in first half, cruised in the 2nd. Face off and defense still working, everything is in place. MSJ small. Offensively not bad, but defense and goalie are not good.

MSJ won second half 5-2 with LB starters in. LB faceoff got wrecked in the 2nd half and the defense & goalie struggled as MSJ got it turned around after a slow start. LB will struggle in pivotal games if this inconsistent play keeps up.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Week 2 Power rankings

1) McDonogh
2) St. Mary's
3) Boys' Latin
4) St. Paul's
5) Severn
6) Loyola
7) Gilman
8) Calvert Hall
9) Broadneck
10) Spalding
11) Severna Park
12) South River
13) Mt. St. Joe
14) Kent Island
15) John Carroll

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LB will be very strong this year. I predict that they will be in contention for the MIAA champion at the Ridley Athletic Complex. Gaels will be right there with them. I wouldn't be surprised if we see these two teams make DEEP playoff runs. Only thing I can see holding these two teams back is poor coaching.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not our fault your nephew was a complete lost. Raise ‘‘em better man. #from

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

MSJ won second half 5-2 with LB starters in. LB faceoff got wrecked in the 2nd half and the defense & goalie struggled as MSJ got it turned around after a slow start. LB will struggle in pivotal games if this inconsistent play keeps up.

You may want to watch that 2nd half again as starters were rotating in and out with the exception of the goalie. The team needs to learn how to finish. They dominated the first half 11-3 and took the 2nd half lightly; good teaching moment.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is atrocious. St. Mary's number 1 no doubt. McDonough had a fraudulent 12-5 win over an Archbishop Spalding squad that would get beaten by the better Archbishop Curley. St. Mary's smoked a solid CH squad and will continue to dominate with number 8 leading the attack.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Week 2 Power rankings

1) McDonogh
2) St. Mary's
3) Boys' Latin
4) St. Paul's
5) Severn
6) Loyola
7) Gilman
8) Calvert Hall
9) Broadneck
10) Spalding
11) Severna Park
12) South River
13) Mt. St. Joe
14) Kent Island
15) John Carroll

LOL what.
Only AACO publics? Catonsville? Westminster? Towson?
Spalding in 10th? I mean, I love it, but that's not reasonable.
And has St. Paul's ever beat Loyola in recent history?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
St Mary’s may need to win it this year. 20 plus seniors and no younger talent behind them. Younger talent and the Hawks pipelines are heading to Spalding now. How does this happen?

STM got a good amount of the 2027 Hawks and quite a few 2026 Hawks. They also got some ProStart, PLC and NL kids

Not the ones that matter. Spalding is heavily courting the 2028 hawks/7th graders I am hearing. Heavy recruiting the top third of that team. St Marys will not be good after this year for years to come. Correct in saying they need to win it NOW

You don’t know what you’re talking about and there are families that will never choose Spalding.

Honest question - What are the major differences between Spalding and St. Mary's? Academically, athletics, culturally? They seem to come in about equal in online Maryland private school rankings. Is it just the "charming" downtown Annapolis local? I know kids that live closer to StM that Spalding.
Weak academics, guidance counselors are useless, they have block classes so the classes are an 1.5 hours, diversity is non existent, teachers there are there to collect a paycheck and nothing else, if you are not a family of once a saint always a saint your kid will NOT survive, you think Spalding is bad with politics STM is 10 times worse. Oh and if you don’t live in Annapolis Cove your kid will be excluded. Watching my nephew go through this was heartbreaking.

Not our fault your nephew is a complete lost. Raise ‘em better. #from

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Saints took down CH jv yesterday and varsity is next.

The referees won the game for SM. They were allowing hits to the head, intentional tripping, and holding just slide by. At one point, 3 SM players were hammering away on a CH player laying on the ground. The refs didn't seem to know the basic rules of the game and SM didn't care about rules. SM was very physical being urged on by the coaches.They and the refs won by 1 goal.

Seems legit. We often see the Baltimore refs tilting things in favor of St. Mary’s when they are playing in Baltimore.

Nice try. There were a few bad calls (or no calls) on both sides. CH goalie couldn’t make a save. Stop making excuses.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LB will be very strong this year. I predict that they will be in contention for the MIAA champion at the Ridley Athletic Complex. Gaels will be right there with them. I wouldn't be surprised if we see these two teams make DEEP playoff runs. Only thing I can see holding these two teams back is poor coaching.

Not so sure that will happen. If it did though it would be awesome because the players would be all local to the Bmore area like it use to be.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bash Brothers at LB will take MIAA by storm this year!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You’re reaching here coach. Good luck moving forward but MSJ wins 1 game in the MIAA this year against JC with nothing coming up from the JV squad. Future is not bright at MSJ.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Week 2 Power rankings

1) McDonogh
2) St. Mary's
3) Boys' Latin
4) St. Paul's
5) Severn
6) Loyola
7) Gilman
8) Calvert Hall
9) Broadneck
10) Spalding
11) Severna Park
12) South River
13) Mt. St. Joe
14) Kent Island
15) John Carroll

LOL what.
Only AACO publics? Catonsville? Westminster? Towson?
Spalding in 10th? I mean, I love it, but that's not reasonable.
And has St. Paul's ever beat Loyola in recent history?
Catonsville got spanked by MSJ. Towson lost to Catonsville. Westminster took a step back this year as well.

St. Paul's is a more complete team than Loyola this year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tuesday Games:
STM @ LB Saints -6.5. Saints get their first curb stomp in Baltimore County.
Gilman @ JC Gilman -8. JC is in for a tough year. Could have lost by 20 to BL.
Spalding @ SP SP -3.5 . Can SP keep it going? Will Spalding bounce back? This one could be close.
BL @ McDonogh MCD -1.5. Game of the week. 2 of 3 title contenders in early season match-up.
Severn @ MSJ Severn -2.5. Severn should win this one but it could be close if MSJ can win some faceoffs.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not our fault your nephew is a complete lost. Raise ‘em better. #from
Rude!! He is raised right thank you very much. Doing very well in life: You are upset I called out your once a saint always a saint school. I feel bad for your spoiled entitled white privileged kid. You are what is wrong with our society

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CH 17 turnovers against SM
Don’t worry Spalding averages about 20 turnovers a game and their EMO is 0 for 20. Spalding will be lucky to win any big games this year unless they figure out how to play lacrosse as a team. Until then… they will be the turnover kings

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You're either recruiting for MSJ athletics in some capacity, or you have never played sports yourself, or both.
If you "lost the first half" 12-3, you really didn't win the 2nd half at all, as LB was working the ball around and eating clock.

MSJ won't even HAVE any pivotal games this year, let alone have the outcome in enough doubt to label as a legitimate "struggle". But you'll always have Catonsville HS to play. And by all means yes, please take it out on John Carroll.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any update on this stack kid. It’s getting late in the year he has to be making the decision soon.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Gilman’s terrible!! Once a decent program but now a solid B conference team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is going on at Calvert Hall this year? Granted they’ve played a tough schedule but consistent 2nd half collapses, poor defense, no consistency on offense, another goalie scandal and seem to be completely disinterested against the Saints. Can they turn it around to make a run this year?

Like Reply Quote
Page 260 of 325 1 2 258 259 260 261 262 324 325
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard