BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,830
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 29 of 30 1 2 27 28 29 30
Re: Girls 2024-11th Grade Fall 2022/Summer 2023
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Girls who want to stay home or don't get offers they are hoping for will go to SB....girls who want to go away will do so, simple as that. SB gets the LI kids who get overlooked or under valued by the other top 10 programs or simply want to stay on LI

Why would you say "overlooked" or "under valued"? Over the years few if any of Stony Brooks's top players were "overlooked", their best players were all well known coming out of HS. As for being under valued, how do you know players were under valued by other Top 10 teams? Sounds like another another attempt to push the SBU propaganda.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ok, i guess i'm wrong then.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Girls who want to stay home or don't get offers they are hoping for will go to SB....girls who want to go away will do so, simple as that. SB gets the LI kids who get overlooked or under valued by the other top 10 programs or simply want to stay on LI

Why would you say "overlooked" or "under valued"? Over the years few if any of Stony Brooks's top players were "overlooked", their best players were all well known coming out of HS. As for being under valued, how do you know players were under valued by other Top 10 teams? Sounds like another another attempt to push the SBU propaganda.

So SB is an easy team to get recruited by? Girls just settled to play for a top 5 team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To change the subject, 2024 weren't allowed contact with college coaches until September 1. The same goes for the 2025 this year. So how can a college coach be allowed to coach club? They have access to those kids for years. The Pace coach coached 2024s in club for YJN. But A prime #1 example would be the 2025 #1 Ranked team has Spallina. How is that allowed? JS has access to his girls where other coaches are allowed zero access. Plus there's a ton of different ethical things that would come to the phone calls from recruiting.

My bet is the "#1" girl on YJS doesn't land at SB. She's going to join her brothers up north.

Going out on a limb with that bet.
Bet #2 is he's gone as well...

I’m sure 2-18 may be going somewhere else. That’s not the point. The point is he has access to these kids for years. On a recruiting standpoint that is an unfair advantage other top schools don’t have.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To change the subject, 2024 weren't allowed contact with college coaches until September 1. The same goes for the 2025 this year. So how can a college coach be allowed to coach club? They have access to those kids for years. The Pace coach coached 2024s in club for YJN. But A prime #1 example would be the 2025 #1 Ranked team has Spallina. How is that allowed? JS has access to his girls where other coaches are allowed zero access. Plus there's a ton of different ethical things that would come to the phone calls from recruiting.

My bet is the "#1" girl on YJS doesn't land at SB. She's going to join her brothers up north.

I’m sure 2-18 may be going somewhere else. That’s not the point. The point is he has access to these kids for years. On a recruiting standpoint that is an unfair advantage other top schools don’t have.

if 2 thru 18 are not going to end up there, please explain how thats an unfair advantage? if 2 thru 18 ended up there, you may have a point

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

is there anything stopping other college coaches from coaching club teams?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

if 2 thru 18 are not going to end up there, please explain how thats an unfair advantage? if 2 thru 18 ended up there, you may have a point

It doesn’t matter how they play are of the are a top recruit. He has access to all the players. For years. That’s not fair. And to say that he won’t risk it is ridiculous. Look how many colleges in sports get caught stepping outside the lines.
If he signs one kid, say #22. He had an unfair advantage over another team that didn’t have access to that kid.
I’m f he signs no one. He still had an unfair advantage against other teams regarding recruiting

And as mentioned this has nothing to do with Spallina or YJ. It’s any team that has a college coach at the club level.
Molfetta committed a 2024 this year. You think she didn’t have a better opportunity to recruit that kid than say Dominican college. Or Florida Southern. Of course she did. That was the whole point of the original post. It’s an unfair advantage. Has nothing to do with the caliber of player whether she’s a star or not.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm sure the coaches at UNC, BC, MD, NW, etc..... are worried about his unfair Advantage

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LMAO. RIF

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
if 2 thru 18 are not going to end up there, please explain how thats an unfair advantage? if 2 thru 18 ended up there, you may have a point[/quote]

If your daughter was in a hundred yard race, and the person she ran against had a 50 yard head start, did that person have an unfair advantage regardless of whoever won?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Girls who don’t get offers just decide to settle at a school with a preseason ranking of 4th?!? Make sense.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LMAO. RIF

Pardon my ignorance… What does RIF mean?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So SB is an easy team to get recruited by? Girls just settled to play for a top 5 team?

Top 4 team now

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes! Read the NCAA rules. Pretty easy to find. SS runs and coach TG too. Doesn’t help her much.
I guess UNC coach had an unfair advantage with her daughters team ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If your daughter was in a hundred yard race, and the person she ran against had a 50 yard head start, did that person have an unfair advantage regardless of whoever won?[/quote]

why would any girl choose SB academically over any other school in the top 10? Anyone can get into SB. you don't need lacrosse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For the thousandth

If your daughter was in a hundred yard race, and the person she ran against had a 50 yard head start, did that person have an unfair advantage regardless of whoever won?

why would any girl choose SB academically over any other school in the top 10? Anyone can get into SB. you don't need lacrosse.[/quote]

Ugh. This is exhausting. Maybe some here can comprehend reading a little better in caps. FOR THE THOUSANDTH TIME. IT’S NOT JUST ABOUT SPALLINA. No college coach on any level should be coaching a club team. It goes against the structure the NCAA put in place.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Says the dad who’s kid isn’t going D1 LOL 😂

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

why would any girl choose SB academically over any other school in the top 10? Anyone can get into SB. you don't need lacrosse.[/quote]

Why knock Stony Brook? Stony Brook is a good school with a very good lacrosse program and can be more affordable than many other options.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Says the dad who’s kid isn’t going D1 LOL 😂

My daughter did just fine. Thanks. But if she didn’t and went D2 or D3 nothing wrong with that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Have to laugh every time I hear people talk about a player having the ability to “choose” when it comes to “Top 10” or “Top 20” lacrosse or academics. Relatively very few student athletes will ever have that choice. The large majority of girls do not receive offers from Top 10 or Top 20 lacrosse programs and an even greater number do not have the academic credentials required by Top 10 academic schools.

A lot of banter about all of this when it affects very few players/parents.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

why would any girl choose SB academically over any other school in the top 10? Anyone can get into SB. you don't need lacrosse.

Have to laugh every time I hear people talk about a player having the ability to “choose” when it comes to “Top 10” or “Top 20” lacrosse or academics. Relatively very few student athletes will ever have that choice. The large majority of girls do not receive offers from Top 10 or Top 20 lacrosse programs and an even greater number do not have the academic credentials required by Top 10 academic schools.

A lot of banter about all of this when it affects very few players/parents.[/quote]

Agreed. As for Stony Brook, it’s ranked by US News as #77 in national universities. They don’t just let anyone in. Maybe they did 20+ years ago when you were applying. To put things into perspective, Binghamton is ranked #83 and I know of kids with 1450-1500 SATs getting deferred in the early action pool. There are plenty of really smart kids in New York State who don’t have the luxury of paying $75K+ a year for tuition at a private institution. And playing on an awesome lacrosse team is an incredible opportunity too. My favorite lacrosse player to watch rip around the field is on that team (and no, my kids don’t go there).

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agreed. As for Stony Brook, it’s ranked by US News as #77 in national universities. They don’t just let anyone in. Maybe they did 20+ years ago when you were applying. To put things into perspective, Binghamton is ranked #83 and I know of kids with 1450-1500 SATs getting deferred in the early action pool. There are plenty of really smart kids in New York State who don’t have the luxury of paying $75K+ a year for tuition at a private institution. And playing on an awesome lacrosse team is an incredible opportunity too. My favorite lacrosse player to watch rip around the field is on that team (and no, my kids don’t go there).[/quote]

Agreed. As for Stony Brook, it’s ranked by US News as #77 in national universities. They don’t just let anyone in. Maybe they did 20+ years ago when you were applying. To put things into perspective, Binghamton is ranked #83 and I know of kids with 1450-1500 SATs getting deferred in the early action pool. There are plenty of really smart kids in New York State who don’t have the luxury of paying $75K+ a year for tuition at a private institution. And playing on an awesome lacrosse team is an incredible opportunity too. My favorite lacrosse player to watch rip around the field is on that team (and no, my kids don’t go there).[/quote

Well said. SB gets a lot of haters from people on Long Island. Cmon let's be real. Who wouldn't want their daughter to go their if you were from LI. Close to home. Cost effective. Great Education and absolutely total top notch lacrosse. Preseason #4 is no joke and not by luck. Every girl that gets an offer from them is legit regardless if she is from LI or elsewhere

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agreed. As for Stony Brook, it’s ranked by US News as #77 in national universities. They don’t just let anyone in. Maybe they did 20+ years ago when you were applying. To put things into perspective, Binghamton is ranked #83 and I know of kids with 1450-1500 SATs getting deferred in the early action pool. There are plenty of really smart kids in New York State who don’t have the luxury of paying $75K+ a year for tuition at a private institution. And playing on an awesome lacrosse team is an incredible opportunity too. My favorite lacrosse player to watch rip around the field is on that team (and no, my kids don’t go there).

Agreed. As for Stony Brook, it’s ranked by US News as #77 in national universities. They don’t just let anyone in. Maybe they did 20+ years ago when you were applying. To put things into perspective, Binghamton is ranked #83 and I know of kids with 1450-1500 SATs getting deferred in the early action pool. There are plenty of really smart kids in New York State who don’t have the luxury of paying $75K+ a year for tuition at a private institution. And playing on an awesome lacrosse team is an incredible opportunity too. My favorite lacrosse player to watch rip around the field is on that team (and no, my kids don’t go there).[/quote

Well said. SB gets a lot of haters from people on Long Island. Cmon let's be real. Who wouldn't want their daughter to go their if you were from LI. Close to home. Cost effective. Great Education and absolutely total top notch lacrosse. Preseason #4 is no joke and not by luck. Every girl that gets an offer from them is legit regardless if she is from LI or elsewhere[/quote]

Main problem with SB is that too many students are from outside the country and are very cliquey and there is no social life (college town, frats, etc) SB good if going into the medical field, but not so much for business. Those were the main reasons my daughter did not have the school on her list. Good coach and program if you are a starter, but many more attractive options if you are a top tier player.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well said. SB gets a lot of haters from people on Long Island. Cmon let's be real. Who wouldn't want their daughter to go their if you were from LI. Close to home. Cost effective. Great Education and absolutely total top notch lacrosse. Preseason #4 is no joke and not by luck. Every girl that gets an offer from them is legit regardless if she is from LI or elsewhere

Main problem with SB is that too many students are from outside the country and are very cliquey and there is no social life (college town, frats, etc) SB good if going into the medical field, but not so much for business. Those were the main reasons my daughter did not have the school on her list. Good coach and program if you are a starter, but many more attractive options if you are a top tier player.[/quote]

But how many top tier players are there every year? Unless our definition or top tier is different, I’m talking 10 girls. Then The difference between 11-150is very minimal.
That’s where I think people get confused. My daughter committed to a top 30 team. Got a little bit of money but in my opinion she is no way near what I consider top tier. Was she a top player on her club, yes. Is she anywhere near the caliber of top players in UNC or BC. No.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Main problem with SB is that too many students are from outside the country and are very cliquey and there is no social life (college town, frats, etc) SB good if going into the medical field, but not so much for business. Those were the main reasons my daughter did not have the school on her list. Good coach and program if you are a starter, but many more attractive options if you are a top tier player.[/quote]

So where did your daughter end up going ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well said. SB gets a lot of haters from people on Long Island. Cmon let's be real. Who wouldn't want their daughter to go their if you were from LI. Close to home. Cost effective. Great Education and absolutely total top notch lacrosse. Preseason #4 is no joke and not by luck. Every girl that gets an offer from them is legit regardless if she is from LI or elsewhere[/quote]

You are correct about many students from outside the country. Wrong about the social life. All the athletes are cliquey with each other. They all hangout together and seem to have a great time. obviously is not a huge party school but I don’t think that’s a very big concern for girls that are going to play lacrosse at that level. I think the main problem is adults coming on here to try to put down schools that their child is obviously not attending. What does it matter to you where other children might go to college? How do you know what another child sees as attractive options? All
That should matter to you is your child being happy with their choice. You should Be happy and proud of your daughter and what she has accomplished without having to put down other children. It’s very sad that so many adults are so quick to try to knock down young girls. I have been hearing it for years, parents talking about other children choices on college and I never understood why. Why would you care about what another child is doing? Let’s try to make ourselves feel better by knocking a child. Just sad. Personally I hope all the girls get to go to their dream school! Why because I’m not in competition with anyone over my children. I’m also trying to teach my children that life is not about keeping up with the Jones’s it’s about finding and doing what makes them happy and fulfilled. If your worried about what other ppl are doing you will never be happy you will be bitter like so many of the ppl on this site.

Last edited by Team BOTC; . Reason: Duplicate quotes
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are correct about many students from outside the country. Wrong about the social life. All the athletes are cliquey with each other. They all hangout together and seem to have a great time. obviously is not a huge party school but I don’t think that’s a very big concern for girls that are going to play lacrosse at that level. I think the main problem is adults coming on here to try to put down schools that their child is obviously not attending. What does it matter to you where other children might go to college? How do you know what another child sees as attractive options? All
That should matter to you is your child being happy with their choice. You should Be happy and proud of your daughter and what she has accomplished without having to put down other children. It’s very sad that so many adults are so quick to try to knock down young girls. I have been hearing it for years, parents talking about other children choices on college and I never understood why. Why would you care about what another child is doing? Let’s try to make ourselves feel better by knocking a child. Just sad. Personally I hope all the girls get to go to their dream school! Why because I’m not in competition with anyone over my children. I’m also trying to teach my children that life is not about keeping up with the Jones’s it’s about finding and doing what makes them happy and fulfilled. If your worried about what other ppl are doing you will never be happy you will be bitter like so many of the ppl on this site.[/quote]

You seem very defensive. I stated why SB was not an attractive option for my daughter. It’s the same thing I hear from many other parents and girls. My daughter chose a top 20 lacrosse and academic program. I bet no girl on the top half of the top clubs chooses SB. This traditionally it’s what we see. JS does a great job identifying and bringing in underrated players. I bet the majority of girls at SB would not be there if they had decent offers from UNC, BC, Cuse, etc. Money can certainly be a factor since SB tuition would be similar to a 50% scholarship at other schools. Many factors to consider. That said, the SB recruits seem to really benefit from excellent coaching.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nobody bashes Stony Brook and the players more than the Stony Brook fans/parents themselves.

We have all heard it for the past 10 years or so...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Main problem with SB is that too many students are from outside the country and are very cliquey and there is no social life (college town, frats, etc) SB good if going into the medical field, but not so much for business. Those were the main reasons my daughter did not have the school on her list. Good coach and program if you are a starter, but many more attractive options if you are a top tier player.

That should matter to you is your child being happy with their choice. You should Be happy and proud of your daughter and what she has accomplished without having to put down other children. It’s very sad that so many adults are so quick to try to knock down young girls. I have been hearing it for years, parents talking about other children choices on college and I never understood why. Why would you care about what another child is doing? Let’s try to make ourselves feel better by knocking a child. Just sad. Personally I hope all the girls get to go to their dream school! Why because I’m not in competition with anyone over my children. I’m also trying to teach my children that life is not about keeping up with the Jones’s it’s about finding and doing what makes them happy and fulfilled. If your worried about what other ppl are doing you will never be happy you will be bitter like so many of the ppl on this site.[/quote]

You seem very defensive. I stated why SB was not an attractive option for my daughter. It’s the same thing I hear from many other parents and girls. My daughter chose a top 20 lacrosse and academic program. I bet no girl on the top half of the top clubs chooses SB. This traditionally it’s what we see. JS does a great job identifying and bringing in underrated players. I bet the majority of girls at SB would not be there if they had decent offers from UNC, BC, Cuse, etc. Money can certainly be a factor since SB tuition would be similar to a 50% scholarship at other schools. Many factors to consider. That said, the SB recruits seem to really benefit from excellent coaching.[/quote]

Like what was said bitter!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That should matter to you is your child being happy with their choice. You should Be happy and proud of your daughter and what she has accomplished without having to put down other children. It’s very sad that so many adults are so quick to try to knock down young girls. I have been hearing it for years, parents talking about other children choices on college and I never understood why. Why would you care about what another child is doing? Let’s try to make ourselves feel better by knocking a child. Just sad. Personally I hope all the girls get to go to their dream school! Why because I’m not in competition with anyone over my children. I’m also trying to teach my children that life is not about keeping up with the Jones’s it’s about finding and doing what makes them happy and fulfilled. If your worried about what other ppl are doing you will never be happy you will be bitter like so many of the ppl on this site.

You seem very defensive. I stated why SB was not an attractive option for my daughter. It’s the same thing I hear from many other parents and girls. My daughter chose a top 20 lacrosse and academic program. I bet no girl on the top half of the top clubs chooses SB. This traditionally it’s what we see. JS does a great job identifying and bringing in underrated players. I bet the majority of girls at SB would not be there if they had decent offers from UNC, BC, Cuse, etc. Money can certainly be a factor since SB tuition would be similar to a 50% scholarship at other schools. Many factors to consider. That said, the SB recruits seem to really benefit from excellent coaching.[/quote]

Like what was said bitter![/quote]

What was said that is "Bitter"?

Stony Brook is a decent school with a very good women's lacrosse program.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

But how many top tier players are there every year? Unless our definition or top tier is different, I’m talking 10 girls. Then The difference between 11-150is very minimal.
That’s where I think people get confused. My daughter committed to a top 30 team. Got a little bit of money but in my opinion she is no way near what I consider top tier. Was she a top player on her club, yes. Is she anywhere near the caliber of top players in UNC or BC. No.[/quote]

I would define "Top Tier" as the players who receive multiple offers from Top 10 Caliber programs (by Top 10 I am referring to the programs that finish the season ranked in the Top 10 most years). I do not know how many players that is but it is a lot more than 10 players. If Maryland, Northwestern, Boston College, North Carolina etc... are all offering but the player chooses to go to Dartmouth, Vanderbilt, Richmond, Villanova, Colorado, Cal, Arizona State etc... I would say they are a Top Tier player. If the player ends up at one of those schools or any school and did not receive any offers from the top programs the player is most likely not a Top Tier player. Not a knock, just reality, the best programs do an excellent job at identifying and recruiting top talent.

Last edited by Team BOTC; . Reason: Duplicate quotes
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not sure if SBU has a lot of haters on The Island but for most of the people that I know they would rather have their children attend a different school. They are not haters of Stony Brook, they just want their daughter to be happy and find the best overall fit hopefully at the best academic school possible.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not sure if SBU has a lot of haters on The Island but for most of the people that I know they would rather have their children attend a different school. They are not haters of Stony Brook, they just want their daughter to be happy and find the best overall fit hopefully at the best academic school possible.[/quote]

Even parents that have daughters that go to SB want their daughters happy as well. Very ignorant statement

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not sure if SBU has a lot of haters on The Island but for most of the people that I know they would rather have their children attend a different school. They are not haters of Stony Brook, they just want their daughter to be happy and find the best overall fit hopefully at the best academic school possible.

Even parents that have daughters that go to SB want their daughters happy as well. Very ignorant statement[/quote]

Yes very ignorant statement! Sounds like your the dad who’s kid has to make you happy not them

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Even parents that have daughters that go to SB want their daughters happy as well. Very ignorant statement

Yes very ignorant statement! Sounds like your the dad who’s kid has to make you happy not them[/quote]

Wow, Stony Brook people are a bit sensitive. Maybe they should have added at the end of the the last sentence ...

"They are not haters of Stony Brook, they just want their daughter to be happy and find the best overall fit hopefully at the best academic school possible." ... Add - (if that happens to be Stony Brook that's great.)

Nobody said the parents of Stony Brook student athletes do not want their children to be happy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Committed Events this summer: IL Committed Academy, HHH Committed Games (invite only?) and Lake Placid (invite only but can register as a free agent)

Are there any other events for committed 2024s? Anyone have older daughters that have done any of these events? Feedback good bad or ugly? Anyone know which colleges are invited to the HHH games? Lake Placid games? Curious how they pick the colleges for these events.

Also, the Lake Placid event...the team names are nicknames for the colleges (i.e. Fight On for USC). There was a team last year called GBR - is that Cornell?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Committed Events this summer: IL Committed Academy, HHH Committed Games (invite only?) and Lake Placid (invite only but can register as a free agent)

Are there any other events for committed 2024s? Anyone have older daughters that have done any of these events? Feedback good bad or ugly? Anyone know which colleges are invited to the HHH games? Lake Placid games? Curious how they pick the colleges for these events.

Also, the Lake Placid event...the team names are nicknames for the colleges (i.e. Fight On for USC). There was a team last year called GBR - is that Cornell?

All great events for the ‘24s. Unfortunately the ‘23s are not allowed to play with their future teammates anymore. New rule. So dense!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

HHH committed games best value. College coaches actually coach the teams.
IL committed games no colleges there. They get to play with future teammates.
Lake Placid. Fun event. Bad fields. Very expensive.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HHH and LP are fantastic. Head coaches are at HHH. Do both if your recruiting class is invited.
IL committed is more of a money grab. Wasnt great but not bad.
UA still top event to tryout for

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

All great events for the ‘24s. Unfortunately the ‘23s are not allowed to play with their future teammates anymore. New rule. So dense!

Not 100% accurate. The 23s can play at these events however no more than 5 players can be on a team. Example only 5 23 Hopkins girls can be on the team with the 24s. Bad rule.

Page 29 of 30 1 2 27 28 29 30

Link Copied to Clipboard