BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys 2030 Midatlantic
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,863
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 6 of 18 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 17 18
Re: Boys 2027-8th Grade Fall 2022/Summer 2023
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Some things never change ....Machine playing B teams at their own "my lollipop tournament"....should be ashamed of yourselves. Weak .

Don't have an opinion on machine one way or the other, but what's wrong with starting the fall season with some warm-up games? College teams do it all the time.

Lollipops ? They played up and destroyed the competition. Where do you want they to Play ?

"Played up" lol.......same thing different year . Played up in a horrible tournament against horrible 2026 B teams that any 2030 team could beat . Go out of your own weak tournaments, take a trip to Delaware and Maryland and play BBL, hawks , and other top teams in your grade level . You don't fool anyone when you " play up" against horrible teams . Everyone knows that the 2026 B brackets are weak .

They 2026 Legacy team . Someone is very jealous i see . You will be OK. Serious question please answer What team does your kid play for again so i compare here ?
Are you going to answer what team your son plays for ?
Sincerely, GV

You’ll find out where my sons team plays when we play machine. Will be loud and clear .
Oh will we ? You thinking that or little johnny ? Please answer are you little bit jealous ? Has your son tried out for 91 or played on Rage and couldn’t break the roster because the way you talk you have some thin skin for that team . Just enjoy the time dude .
Sincerely, GV

Genius, why did the almighty machine pull out of the closing NLF last season ? I'll help you with that ... apparently they were " afraid to lose and wanted to go out in a high note" hahaha...who does that ? Champions don't shy away from the biggest tournament if the summer . Facts
Stop hiding behind your keyboard . What team does your little johnny play for dad ? Lets hear it all talk

GV

S2S will spank machine any time any place

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some things never change ....Machine playing B teams at their own "my lollipop tournament"....should be ashamed of yourselves. Weak .

Don't have an opinion on machine one way or the other, but what's wrong with starting the fall season with some warm-up games? College teams do it all the time.

Lollipops ? They played up and destroyed the competition. Where do you want they to Play ?

"Played up" lol.......same thing different year . Played up in a horrible tournament against horrible 2026 B teams that any 2030 team could beat . Go out of your own weak tournaments, take a trip to Delaware and Maryland and play BBL, hawks , and other top teams in your grade level . You don't fool anyone when you " play up" against horrible teams . Everyone knows that the 2026 B brackets are weak .

They 2026 Legacy team . Someone is very jealous i see . You will be OK. Serious question please answer What team does your kid play for again so i compare here ?
Sincerely, GV

You’ll find out where my sons team plays when we play machine. Will be loud and clear .
Oh will we ? You thinking that or little johnny ? Please answer are you little bit jealous ? Has your son tried out for 91 or played on Rage and couldn’t break the roster because the way you talk you have some thin skin for that team . Just enjoy the time dude .
Sincerely, GV

Genius, why did the almighty machine pull out of the closing NLF last season ? I'll help you with that ... apparently they were " afraid to lose and wanted to go out in a high note" hahaha...who does that ? Champions don't shy away from the biggest tournament if the summer . Facts
Stop hiding behind your keyboard . What team does your little johnny play for dad ? Lets hear it all talk

GV

Stop it 😭😭😭

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sincerely, GV

Sincerely, GV

GV

Let me quess your on your 3rd or 4th club team tough dad

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is anyone HUMBLE anymore about this non future dead end sport when its all said and done ?? Enjoy the moment now when they are 13 yrs old . Im sure half the. Parents on here cant run a 100yard sprint . Relax already. Its comical.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
More important than all of this...does anyone know who/why the creepy dad takes pictures/videos of teams/kids other than his own son???

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
More important than all of this...does anyone know who/why the creepy dad takes pictures/videos of teams/kids other than his own son???
Is it the long haired guy from 91 who is always at other team games?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You mean the Coach of the World Series Champions 91 Machine who scouts? If that guy he was also MLL and college star as well as top youth coach. Wish he coached my sons team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
no you don’t

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You mean the Coach of the World Series Champions 91 Machine who scouts? If that guy he was also MLL and college star as well as top youth coach. Wish he coached my sons team.

Get a hold of yourself ......and your head out of BS behind . Oh and by the way he want a college star so relax pal...he played at Hofstra and was not a star there. As far as the world series ....the world what ? Nobody cares about the world series. You're living in the past ...nobody cares about the world series last year and definitely not this year . Nice job 91 dad, you're pathetic.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think it is the most penalized player who ever played the game.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We were with 91 in the early years. They do develop players well and obviously have good teams but since it is youth lacrosse the sleazy vibe you got with the organization, some coaches and parents i am glad we left ( yes voluntarily because some fool i am sure will chime in ' oh your kid wasnt good enough etc ) when i was at a tournament and saw them struttung in with a wagon and boom box i said to myself yhat i was glad my kid wasnt in that bs environment especially with a deadend sport .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We were with 91 in the early years. They do develop players well and obviously have good teams but since it is youth lacrosse the sleazy vibe you got with the organization, some coaches and parents i am glad we left ( yes voluntarily because some fool i am sure will chime in ' oh your kid wasnt good enough etc ) when i was at a tournament and saw them struttung in with a wagon and boom box i said to myself yhat i was glad my kid wasnt in that bs environment especially with a deadend sport .

Bingo.....same here left voluntarily and glad we did . Obnoxious, trashy organization from top to bottom

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Get a hold of yourself ......and your head out of BS behind . Oh and by the way he want a college star so relax pal...he played at Hofstra and was not a star there. As far as the world series ....the world what ? Nobody cares about the world series. You're living in the past ...nobody cares about the world series last year and definitely not this year . Nice job 91 dad, you're pathetic.

Brian was a 1st team AA his senior year at Hofstra and is probably the best all-around defensive player I ever played against. I take it you never played lacrosse?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We left too. Best move ever!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]You mean the Coach of the World Series Champions 91 Machine who scouts? If that guy he was also MLL and college star as well as top youth coach. Wish he coached my sons team.

Brian was a 1st team AA his senior year at Hofstra and is probably the best all-around defensive player I ever played against. I take it you never played lacrosse?[/quote

That's right ....senior year only . Also was the most penalized player by a wide margin in professional. Hardly something to be proud of and considered a dirty , less skill player by his peers

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]You mean the Coach of the World Series Champions 91 Machine who scouts? If that guy he was also MLL and college star as well as top youth coach. Wish he coached my sons team.

Brian was a 1st team AA his senior year at Hofstra and is probably the best all-around defensive player I ever played against. I take it you never played lacrosse?[/quote

That's right ....senior year only . Also was the most penalized player by a wide margin in professional. Hardly something to be proud of and considered a dirty , less skill player by his peers

I don’t know the guy as a coach but any player who is a D1 first team AA shouldn’t ever be bashed for his lacrosse abilities.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am his peer, you are not. Stop.

[Censored] 91 (and youth lacrosse) all you want, but pretending that BS was some sort of mediocre player back in the day is complete and utter nonsense.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Brian was a 1st team AA his senior year at Hofstra and is probably the best all-around defensive player I ever played against. I take it you never played lacrosse?

And there you go. The oldest comeback on thus anonymous thread. As soon as you challenge anything with an organization or person it is mentioned that uou didn't play lacrosse or sny other athletic accomplishment from parent. You are only a toxic parent who sits on couch living through your kid !?!? Give me a break.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[Censored] 91 (and youth lacrosse) all you want, but pretending that BS was some sort of mediocre player back in the day is complete and utter nonsense.

Re: I am his peer and you're not.

Seriously you want to go down this road? Being a former D1 coach albeit not lax i could [Censored] off on coaches and organizations that cannot evaluate overall athleticism in this sport which overlaps with all sports. Ie they will look for the kid with a flashy stick at a young age but miss the fact you have middie who cannot protect ball or get seperation at the midfield or upu have 6 undersized attack who get manhandled etc.

Just because somone played d1 lax doesn't mean they can coach or evaluate talent necessarily

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes, their ‘B’ team progressed a lot last year due to a great coaching staff. Yes, it’s true a lot of the ‘A’ team players left, but they moved up about eight players from the ‘B’ team to the ‘A’ team. Fall will be tough for them to transition to the higher level of play. However, by Spring time they should be a solid ‘A’ team. If the team can stay together maybe they will be able to compete at the ‘AA’ level next year. FYI - the team is 100% on age, no holdbacks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes, Igloo’s ‘B’ progressed a lot last year due to a great coaching staff. Yes, it’s true a lot of the ‘A’ team players left, but they moved up about eight players from the ‘B’ team to the ‘A’ team. Fall will be tough for them to transition to the higher level of play. However, by Spring time they should be a solid ‘A’ team. If the team can stay together maybe they will be able to compete at the ‘AA’ level next year. FYI - the team is 100% on age, no holdbacks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agreed.

Some former D1 AA dad coaches, from various organizations, lost sight of their original objective, the development of all players through the game of lacrosse irrespective if they were coaching their own who is on that team. These former D1 AA dad coaches are not only hurting their non favorite or non son players in the form of non exposure in the fear of their son being upstaged by a clearly better overall teammate. The player child is also negatively affected by this toxic environment because all sons feel an obligation to over please their dad which could cause extreme stress for that player child.

Organizations need to go back to why they originally started their given organization and not lining their pockets because children are getting messed up mentally and are not being nurtured through this great game of lacrosse.

SAD

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Re: I am his peer and you're not.

Seriously you want to go down this road? Being a former D1 coach albeit not lax i could [Censored] off on coaches and organizations that cannot evaluate overall athleticism in this sport which overlaps with all sports. Ie they will look for the kid with a flashy stick at a young age but miss the fact you have middie who cannot protect ball or get seperation at the midfield or upu have 6 undersized attack who get manhandled etc.

Just because somone played d1 lax doesn't mean they can coach or evaluate talent necessarily

I didn't say anything at all about coaching or talent evaluation. I have no experience with 91 or any of its teams.

I just called bull when someone on here claimed that BS was just a mediocre player back in the day. He most certainly was not.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
agreed but you also must agree that you made a large assumption that all D1 AA Dad Coaches not just 91 also Express, Igloo, Rebels, etc etc the list goes on Dad Coaches at least 85-90% of the time are only worrying about their own and favorites not all the kids on the team. Maybe these parents should stop looking at their son’s coaches’ resume and watch what that coach is actually doing for your son in practice, training sessions that are extra really?!?! So these organizations’ creators were already known names from their careers but they lost sight of their actual goals and intentions originally held by them when they started their respective organizations. Then money, business partners, etc etc leads to losing those original awesomely principals of facilitating relationships between players and players, players and coaches, and also fostering relationships with all opponents and opposing coaches. No one says it like it is, parents should not focus on the lacrosse knowledge your child receives from their given organization and D1 AA Dad Coach, focus on the values that are being instilled while developing those useless lax skills when it comes to life. This principal I have never forgotten through many years of participating in this great game, which is: Coaches should never coach a team that has their blood on the roster. That coach will always lose their focus and nepotism occurs. It’s human nature, can’t do anything about it but find a team without any coaches that have a children or relatives on your son’s roster. For many years in the past before pay to play travel organizations, coaches had no ulterior motives. Those coaches coached up ever child in the way they child needed to be coached up, while instilling teamwork, work ethic, sportsmanship etc etc.

Need to get back to those core values instilled in the past and not what I call currently bizzaro world (Seinfeld reference sorry)!!!

What’s wrong with calling it like it is???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please enough ready about 91 and the coach . Anything eles you parents can talk about ? Lets go Zelden for Governor for NY !!

Sincerely GV

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
really you are a snuck get off this forum you are cancer to it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
really you are a snuck get off this forum you are cancer to it.

Who ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

When you have to slash your way through lacrosse with the most penalties ever by a very wide margin, you are mediocre. No skill just rah rah

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened with Team 91 LI Machine at NAL last weekend? Machine lost to 3D New England 5-9, and then LI Express beat 3D New England 9-5. Was Machine missing players? Is 3D that good?

Congrats to LIE for taking home the title at NAL, but those results were all over the place...

Mesa beats BBL and Mad Dog National

LIE squeaks by FCA MD and Madlax in back-to-back OT games, and then rolls to relatively easy wins over 3D and Mesa.

Machine takes down Mad Dog National in consolation game.

Then after going 1-2 at NAL, Mad Dog National takes down Red Hots, Next Level and DC Express the next day to go 3-0.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened with Team 91 LI Machine at NAL last weekend? Machine lost to 3D New England 5-9, and then LI Express beat 3D New England 9-5. Was Machine missing players? Is 3D that good?

Congrats to LIE for taking home the title at NAL, but those results were all over the place...

LIE squeaks by FCA MD and Madlax in back-to-back OT games, and then rolls to relatively easy wins over 3D and Mesa.

Then after going 1-2 at NAL, Mad Dog National takes down Red Hots, Next Level and DC Express the next day to go 3-0.

Their holdbacks plane was delayed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does Machine have holdbacks?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Holdbacks were there for many of the teams listed above just not for Machine. Let the guesses start.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

darn. Some free time on your hands. Maybe you should be the beat reporter for ESPN youth lax?.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's actually quite simple ....machine went out of their own "my lacrosse tournament" and lost . And they will lose all of the big tournaments in the spring .

Express beat machine 9-4 last year so let's not pretend that machine is the better team . They got a cakewalk I to the final of the woods qeeies and then beat a tired BBL team that had a much harder path. Keep looking at the tournaments that they play in and I will gaurantee you that if it's not a " my lacrosse tournament" that they own and control the brackets they will lose every time

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What's the deal with Legacy Gators? They got smoked once again.free falling.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

darn. Some free time on your hands. Maybe you should be the beat reporter for ESPN youth lax?.

Says the guy lurking on an 8th grade lacrosse forum. We all have issues here. Just own it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Says the guy lurking on an 8th grade lacrosse forum. We all have issues here. Just own it.

Simpler explanation-it’s fall lacrosse, kids have other sports obligations and line ups change day to day

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Isn't if funny how USCL posts 91 highlighta only dron the NAL when they didn't win anything. Where are the winners or plays from the winning teams ? Hmmm....biases.much ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Machine are at a disadvantage because they are 'on age'. They get beat when they play 14-15 yr olds.
Express has figured out that the only way to win a tournament like the NAL is by having a higher average player age. Their 2027 squad is now mostly hold-backs/reclasses/kids who should already be in HS.

Page 6 of 18 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 17 18

Link Copied to Clipboard