BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,817
Posts388,329
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 8 of 19 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 18 19
Re: Boys 2025-10th Grade Fall 2022/Summer 2023
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All the clubs adding reclass private school kids now. Pathetic. Look at all the red Lawrenceville helmets now on S2S at 2024. Going to happen now at 2025 and 2026 level. And all the loyal players who played with the club for the past 5 years get pushed aside.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Igloo changed their coach. Penguin hung them out to dry and now they are looking better. Coincidence?
I'm sure the 30 kids who got scammed over the last few years will be so happy to hear that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
express north and express north CoachC combined have 100 kids - what an absolute disgrace
The only disgrace is that there are 100 parents willing to pay for it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Still same head coach, added a new defensive coach. ZK

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes the National Shock Team did well. The out of state players were all on LI for the Columbus Day holiday.

New attackman from Boys Latin was the best player on the field period. Total rockstar. Outshined everyone on Shock and other teams. Wonder if they can keep him.

91 won with their solid D. No question about it.

Nah. D is ok but the real star back there is the goalie from Culver Academy.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes the National Shock Team did well. The out of state players were all on LI for the Columbus Day holiday.

New attackman from Boys Latin was the best player on the field period. Total rockstar. Outshined everyone on Shock and other teams. Wonder if they can keep him.

91 won with their solid D. No question about it.

Nah. D is ok but the real star back there is the goalie from Culver Academy.

Ok Goalie dad, but last I looked, Goalie was part of the D.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo changed their coach. Penguin hung them out to dry and now they are looking better. Coincidence?
I'm sure the 30 kids who got scammed over the last few years will be so happy to hear that.
Next year they’ll be touting their commits from a bunch of colleges that nobody ever heard of. Igloo=who cares. Not one difference make came out of that program.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Taken from Quint Kessinich;
Why are club coaches more involved with the recruiting process than high school coaches? Club coaches only spend a few hours a week with prospects at practice and then at tournaments. Meanwhile, a high school coach can provide a much better holistic view on how the prospect behaves and handles school, competes in other sports, and how he interacts with his high school teammates. High school intel will always trump the club coaches lacrosse-only opinion.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
express north and express north CoachC combined have 100 kids - what an absolute disgrace
The only disgrace is that there are 100 parents willing to pay for it.

So this summer will be interesting when the legit A team players are losing exposure minutes to B team players on the A team roster. For big showcase events they should only roster 22 kids. And then roster the other kids at other events.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stop with that. "Losing exposure" If a kid needs that much exposure, guess what? Yeah, I dont even have to say it. Get a life

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express was always a small team but very skilled and unselfish. They’re still small but now mediocre and selfish. Added a few bigger kids but not athletic, too slow and clunky. They should go back to the original model.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express was always a small team but very skilled and unselfish. They’re still small but now mediocre and selfish. Added a few bigger kids but not athletic, too slow and clunky. They should go back to the original model.

Express model will be and has always been, “have a pay check and a pulse”

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express is struggling because a few of their top 2025 players were forced by parents to be re-classed to 2026( held back left back. Whatever you want to call it. In the eyes of express parents. If your son is a good player, They can be a great player by holding him back. The holdback epidemic is getting out of control What are parents demonstrating to their sons. Money affords you the edge and loop holes to get ahead in life. Very sad indeed

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok, after this weekend, this ranking was sort of accurate. Hornets have dropped A LOT though, now way they are #3. Turtles was respectable, Express didnt play and Redhawks was ok against BAD teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express is struggling because 1. Puberty Parity: The other 95% of the kids caught up 2. Inconsistent coaching (3 coaches in 3 yrs) and 3. Replacing players with "Me first" kids.... Thats a bad equation no matter how you slice it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok, after this weekend, this ranking was sort of accurate. Hornets have dropped A LOT though, now way they are #3. Turtles was respectable, Express didnt play and Redhawks was ok against BAD teams.
They're all bad teams, if they were any good they wouldn't be on a B team. It's like saying who is the best of the worst? It doesn't even make sense. Turtles kept saying they want to be an A team, clearly they are not. Which is fine, accept what you are and enjoy your last year of lacrosse. It's okay, just parents getting in the way of the kids having fun.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I cant agree with that. Redhawks looked ok, for what they are. Turtles not bad. Again, Express ghosted this tourney but they are decent too. 91 was horrible

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I thought Hornets looked ok but played flat. Apparently they have a lot of new players so I'm sure they'll be fine. Turtles were impressive.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I thought Hornets looked ok but played flat. Apparently they have a lot of new players so I'm sure they'll be fine. Turtles were impressive.
Turtles were impressive? Compared to what, the other B teams that were there?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Couldn't agree more with Express adding "me first" kids. Unselfish players/families are rarely changing teams this late in the game. These people are looking for what's good for them and only them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Turtles sold they were an A team and got decent players, still lost some, but still play in B brackets.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes, it was a B tournament, right?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes, B team tourney Only 4 teams Regulators bailed as they couldnt field enough kids..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Totally forgot about Regulators, they have a few good players but will be irrelevant soon. I'm surprised they were going to do that tournament given the lack of competition.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Irrelevant soon. It’s all irrelevant soon. There is 1 more year of club lacrosse left. Thank God.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And the Ferris wheel keeps spinning...Now the next group of Lax Dreamers can get their checkbooks ready

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Irrelevant soon. It’s all irrelevant soon. There is 1 more year of club lacrosse left. Thank God.
Totally agree but Regulators are only one team not a real program, they don't have any younger teams coming up like the rest of the clubs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Totally agree but Regulators are only one team not a real program, they don't have any younger teams coming up like the rest of the clubs.
It's a side project for CSH kids, not a bad idea but if they can't get enough kids that's a bad look. Curious, don't tourneys make you pay entry fees up front?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The 2025 group is an all-star team. Other age groups in CSH not strong enough. Best players are from outside of CSH.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's a side project for CSH kids, not a bad idea but if they can't get enough kids that's a bad look. Curious, don't tourneys make you pay entry fees up front?
The team had plenty of kids. They dropped out when the pool came out and competition was very weak. The tournament advertised A and B bracket. When you sign up for A and they only offer a B, one could assume that fees are returned or credit is given. For an irrelevant town team some people pay an awful lot of attention to Regulators on this forum.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I dont get the whole A , B, C nonsense. At this point it is about playing. I know B teams that would beat Regulators "A" You would think they would want to play just to play. But the risk is too great if you lose to a "B" team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I dont get the whole A , B, C nonsense. At this point it is about playing. I know B teams that would beat Regulators "A" You would think they would want to play just to play. But the risk is too great if you lose to a "B" team

They are in between team and playing this past weekend would have not been worthwhile.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That right there is a losers comment folks! Not playing is not worthwhile?..... That's so ridiculous Its always worth playing the game if you love it. I guess practice isnt worthwhile either? That's the problem: Most everyone is involved with Travel for the wrong reasons.

Dont clubs pay for these tourneys? So your telling me the tourney host refunded them because their tourney was "weak" ? You should be a politician.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That right there is a losers comment folks! Not playing is not worthwhile?..... That's so ridiculous Its always worth playing the game if you love it. I guess practice isnt worthwhile either? That's the problem: Most everyone is involved with Travel for the wrong reasons.

Dont clubs pay for these tourneys? So your telling me the tourney host refunded them because their tourney was "weak" ? You should be a politician.

Tourney host refunds when they offer two brackets and only have enough teams to have one, which is clearly not the one signed up for. No politics needed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The 2025 group is an all-star team. Other age groups in CSH not strong enough. Best players are from outside of CSH.[/quote]

All star team? More like Dad wants his son to be an all star and makes a team to feature his kid and other boys who are good but not great players. A star shaped badge on the jersey doesn’t make an all star.

Last edited by Team BOTC; . Reason: Omitted words as it goes against our community standards
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mediocre at best..... They pulled out because Turtles co;ld beat them and thats a terrible look.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mediocre at best..... They pulled out because Turtles co;ld beat them and thats a terrible look.
There are a few kids on the team who could absolutely play but then it drops off a cliff to kids in town who are the coaches kids friends. They do equal play time for all. The coaches kids are very average players but still get named on the lists. I guess its who you know.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Its great how they try and Mkt these certain kids and then in 6 more years they will be in the real world , working 9-5...Then what Daddy?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Its great how they try and Mkt these certain kids and then in 6 more years they will be in the real world , working 9-5...Then what Daddy?

Silly poster - they work for Daddy!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who even are the B teams these days? Which ones resemble good lacrosse?

91, United and Express had a playday today. A lot good talent, and solid level of play across these teams at the level.

Page 8 of 19 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 18 19

Link Copied to Clipboard