BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted!! PWant FILLED REGISTRATIONS, REAL SOCIAL MEDIA FOLLOWERS for you? Contact us! | Be Part of Our Intriguing Newsletter List and Our Elite Community: Influence & Network with U.S. based Laxers!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts384,876
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 12
Re: Girls 2025-10th Grade Fall 2022/Summer 2023
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone doing the LILJ teams or teams or are they a money grab.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Anyone doing the LILJ teams or teams or are they a money grab.

complete and utter money grab but you'll get a nice instagram post

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
fake news!!!!! no coaches fired

yj wisely hires pal coaches in the early years and brings in the big girls to coach the recruiting years

nothing new to see

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Janelli had enough of the fool parents and Lomo had enough of LI and moved. No firings (of those two anyway, we'll see what this year brings).

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Janelli had enough of the fool parents and Lomo had enough of LI and moved. No firings (of those two anyway, we'll see what this year brings).

I dont thinks thats true. Are the parents that bad? i have been on the side lines against Janelli parenets and those ppl are fun. not sure about lomo.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The TEAM was a lot of fun!!
Those Parents were fun to be around.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Janelli's get funner and funner as the day goes on, depending on your perspective...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone's daughter doing the IL ID Experience? Looks like a complete money grab. There's kids posting on Instagram that they made it and they can barely catch.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone's daughter doing the IL ID Experience? Looks like a complete money grab. There's kids posting on Instagram that they made it and they can barely catch.

My daughter was invited and not attending. I don't think the level will be high and no coaches.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My daughter was invited and not attending. I don't think the level will be high and no coaches.

All the top girls in the class will be there, and it’s used for individual rankings. You may want to reconsider, unless you don’t care about that

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Checking the past years, it seems to have attracted a lot of the top players and commits? Was wondering why? I don’t think it’s a recruiting event, if people looking for that?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

All the top girls in the class will be there, and it’s used for individual rankings. You may want to reconsider, unless you don’t care about that

NTM most positions already filled and wait list only. Might have missed the boat if you didn’t already register.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do all the LILJ events you can do, you will be notice and get committed to D1, Juniors Open had 50 top school commits.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Juniors Open was not done very well and was held at the worst possible time in the recruiting timeline. Hopefully next year it will be run better.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Checking the past years, it seems to have attracted a lot of the top players and commits? Was wondering why? I don’t think it’s a recruiting event, if people looking for that?

Which is why I was surprised there were a few girls selected from my daughters team that were pedestrian. They made neither Selects or UA at tryouts. And not because of nepotism.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Juniors Open was not done very well and was held at the worst possible time in the recruiting timeline. Hopefully next year it will be run better.

It will be better this year. Changed the dates also to 6/26-28. Will be just before HS National Championships in CT.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They get funner and funner as the day goes on, depending on your perspective...

haha so true. some of the moms were out of control one year yelling gibberish after over hydrating in the sun all day

works for them i guess they get better every season

Last edited by TheBackOfTheCage; . Reason: Violation of Boardroom Policies by mentioning a name in that way. (ref to the quoted post)
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Look at the current IL ranking. No Unc coaches daughter. No Dewlax goalie. Is LI weiner girl on there. Coaches don’t care about the Syracuse alum ranking that by paying for their Id experience.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Look at the current IL ranking. No Unc coaches daughter. No Dewlax goalie. Is LI weiner girl on there. Coaches don’t care about the Syracuse alum ranking that by paying for their Id experience.

Coaches don't care at all about those IL rankings. There will be some top girls there and some who are very weak players. Most top lacrosse players are also multi sport athletes and in another season right now.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looking at the roster for the IL, it does seem that top girls from YJ, Grizzle’s, Hero’s, Prime Time, Some and M&D and a few Skywalkers will be there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looking at the roster for the IL, it does seem that top girls from YJ, Grizzle’s, Hero’s, Prime Time, Some and M&D and a few Skywalkers will be there.

Where did you see the roster?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When the girls fill out their profiles, they can see the roster for the 24’s and 25’s.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
USA Lacrosse had the results of their "Should athletes be allowed to reclass" poll. Not surprisingly the results were an overwhelming no. I think they will go the way of USA Hockey where kids are placed through birth year not grad year. Of course this will get tricky at High School because of the way lacrosse is recruited, but I'm sure they will figure that out.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
this grade locally probably has the smallest ratio of top players who are holdbacks

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would imagine that would have to do with the fact that there will be no five year Covid players at the 2025 level. But it still is a problem and shouldn’t be allowed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They Shouid spend less on the silly clown uniforms and useless [Censored] and more on experienced coaches. They are in there at the best tournaments. No issue there

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
USA Lacrosse had the results of their "Should athletes be allowed to reclass" poll. Not surprisingly the results were an overwhelming no. I think they will go the way of USA Hockey where kids are placed through birth year not grad year. Of course this will get tricky at High School because of the way lacrosse is recruited, but I'm sure they will figure that out.

Soccer seems to have figured out recruiting pretty well with all of its leagues age-based.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
this grade locally probably has the smallest ratio of top players who are holdbacks

Locally, maybe. MD, however, far from the case.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone having their daughter go to the Philly Phinest Showcase in Charleston. Looks like a lot of top colleges there. Wondering if it's worth the price.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just clicked on to register my daughter for Juniors Open. 900$!!!!!!! Hard pass

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is it a one or two day event? Do they have payment plans? Ouch! That’s expensive.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is it a one or two day event? Do they have payment plans? Ouch! That’s expensive.

3 Day event. I thought last year was expensive...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Three day event.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

giant money grab...ridiculous

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not a bad price did you see how many commits they had from it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So those kids needed to go to the Juniors Open otherwise they wouldn't have committed? Come on.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So those kids needed to go to the Juniors Open otherwise they wouldn't have committed? Come on.

It’s a ridiculous money grab. As long as people are brainwashed into thinking they have to do all these events, the more will keep popping up. The social media showing girls that committed is marketing. They also played in many other events that got them recruited. If your daughter plays for a top 20-30 team and does the summer circut of tournaments, that is sufficient

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Did Juniors. Did UA 150. Did American Select. All last year. All three huge money grabs. Will my daughter commit somewhere, absolutely. Is she getting there because of those events, absolutely not.

The schools she wants to go to we will be going to their camps this year and that is it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It’s a ridiculous money grab. As long as people are brainwashed into thinking they have to do all these events, the more will keep popping up. The social media showing girls that committed is marketing. They also played in many other events that got them recruited. If your daughter plays for a top 20-30 team and does the summer circut of tournaments, that is sufficient

Yep. I wasted sooo much money between travel expenses and those three showcases. If you’re not playing on the 50th ranked team playing the 108th ranked team at these tournaments, you don’t need to go to them. But my daughter loves them for the competition. She feels it makes her better.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LILJ/FLG showing all those YJ commits like it was Juniors Open that got them committed LOL.

Page 2 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 12

Link Copied to Clipboard